bibsie pooh
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Kaligrrl - Heavens Tear
    Kaligrrl - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    R.I.P. Enrage

I left PWi a while back but I gotta say I'm still saddened to know that the biggest meanest TW guild on HT is gone.

It's like....it's like......Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood!

So you have grown up, moved on, don't watch that kiddie show you loved so much when you were small.....but you were comfortable knowing that it was still around. But now Mr. Rogers is DEAD! It's the end of an epoch.

I was never in Enrage and never wanted to be, but even so they gave me some of the funniest memories I have of my years of PW'ing.

Jewelscalen at ToA....nuff said.

Popping kittyyshops up in our HQ during their fights vs us after we all left Belial for Dominus, and the sheer murderous bloodshot-eyeball bulging RAAAAGE that it caused in our officer/membership. (wasn't funny then, hilarious looking back at our ~over~ reactions).

Getting facerolled and spawncamped in Dominus vs Enrage fights and realizing that I was having more fun sending goofy PM's like "Oh do it again HARDER you big slab of man meat" to Cata, or "I think your tractor's sexy...hubba hubba" to thehate. (Nuthin better than making the person who just 1hit you go "...LOLWTF did you just say?"

The time when I was in Belial and Inventor spammed WC and faction chat with his unrequited love for Enragenoobs, after he *stupidly* joined a BH with them while whitenamed and *deservedly* got booted and bumrushed at the end of the run. OMG UR SHOCKED? LOL....good times..........

To mis-quote something I read once... "If we hadn't had a guild like Enrage, we woulda had to make it up". Y'all will be missed. b:bye
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol @ bibsypooh
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol @ bibsypooh

our love is a forbidden love characterized by mostly my irritation and his stalkerish tendencies but i just cant help being drawn to a man in a magenta suit. <3 bibsie pooh.

rofl.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear
    MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I loved Enrage. And GD. Although both never saw eye to eye, I knew I wanted to be a part of the faction.

Enrage made TW incredible, made other factions up their skills and abilities and TWs became a big deal, everyone loved to see how Enrage expanded after Genesis reset. (I think)

Mayatheia was my inspiration for my mystic. I also got advice for my barb by another Enrage member... whose name I cannot remember right now. A 101 veno back in 2010 showed me the ways of being an amazing veno.

Yeah so I'll be missing you Enrage.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right. -Henry Ford
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    enrage made the game, whether u were fighting against them or a part of them.

RIP to the last true TW faction.
  • Jenguin - Heavens Tear
    Jenguin - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yea, i got screenshots of that crystal being down to around 2.5 or you can ask one of the jenguins that randomly popped out of my *** every 45 seconds.

Lol I just responded fast and sometimes went without being told to that is all :x there is only one jenguin >:l!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.