RIP Enrage!

Options

Comments

• iicryy
    iicryy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    1. love that most of your "support" comes from people who weren't here for the first time (and also people who..ironically enough...all play pwv with you)

who cares if they weren't "here for the first time"; what matters is they're there now and they wanted to at least try. didn't you and zaphael drive all those people who were "here for the first time" out of the guild already with your **** actions? o_o

honestly, i find what is happening now hilarious because so many people believed in you, anne, only to realise now that it was a mistake. the game's already gone to a point where you don't enjoy it, so give it to people who actually still find it enjoyable and let them deal with the rebuilding and whatnot. but to the end, you won't let go of your pride to just admit you've failed. it's a game, supposed to be fun, and all you do is run from it. if you're not having fun leading a faction, playing the game, then why are you still lead?

and it's disgusting how people are being so easy on you. how they're babying you, when you're like what, 30+ years old? it's gross.

you're never there to actually deal with issues, always push it off. and for a while, everyone still condoned it until they themselves had problems that you wouldn't address. all you do is go MIA when people have questions, only to return to bubblegum popping problems. (ie. aesthor and her forum thing; now obviously aesthor and i aren't on friendly terms, but while reading these forums i just think it's funny how you avoid her, always having some excuse as to why you weren't available to discuss but SOMEHOW you're always ready to reply to EVERY single post from GD/outsiders' one-liners.)
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    Options
    People just wanted some sort of change. .

from an outsiders view I don't think it was even so much about change, but people wanting someone to step up and at least try to turn things around.
    Tbh it's not the officers decision if a faction should be laid to rest, the officers are only there to work for their members not their own goals or schemes.
    seems like choices were made by a few who didn't want what they thought was their Enrage belittled as it had to try and regroup

life has many things but one of the worst is regret, and it seems like Mystic didn't want to regret not trying. he might have failed but was there any harm letting him try ?
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Guys, I just came

*puts on shades*

to a conclusion that this thread is epic. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    iicryy wrote: »
    who cares if they weren't "here for the first time"; what matters is they're there now and they wanted to at least try. didn't you and zaphael drive all those people who were "here for the first time" out of the guild already with your **** actions? o_o

honestly, i find what is happening now hilarious because so many people believed in you, anne, only to realise now that it was a mistake. the game's already gone to a point where you don't enjoy it, so give it to people who actually still find it enjoyable and let them deal with the rebuilding and whatnot. but to the end, you won't let go of your pride to just admit you've failed. it's a game, supposed to be fun, and all you do is run from it. if you're not having fun leading a faction, playing the game, then why are you still lead?

and it's disgusting how people are being so easy on you. how they're babying you, when you're like what, 30+ years old? it's gross.

you're never there to actually deal with issues, always push it off. and for a while, everyone still condoned it until they themselves had problems that you wouldn't address. all you do is go MIA when people have questions, only to return to bubblegum popping problems. (ie. aesthor and her forum thing; now obviously aesthor and i aren't on friendly terms, but while reading these forums i just think it's funny how you avoid her, always having some excuse as to why you weren't available to discuss but SOMEHOW you're always ready to reply to EVERY single post from GD/outsiders' one-liners.)

For what it's worth, I think you're a great cleric. However I stand my decision to defend Anne against you when I did. It's nothing personal against you; I speak for myself and what I think. I don't hold grudges about forum arguments and I certainly don't hold it against you for longer than that one argument. If anything I'm a little disappointed that they were so paranoid I was trying to sabotage and accuse them when I thought I proved how stubborn I am to defend them such as when we argued. It's just a sad little twist of irony that I would defend Anne from what you said only for her to prove you right when it came to me.

Anyways, I hope your gear is improving because I've seen and heard great things about your cleric play, even from people who are generally hard to impress, like scrubby :P.

Edit: Also, grats on your first post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    3. LOL that we screwed up. i only did what my ex officers asked of me.... just took me a month to realize they were right. sorry, but they were.

I can vouch for this.

There was a time I thought Enrage still had the option to either pass lead or disband and weighed them equally, but eventually Enrage leaked too many members for even passing lead to solve. It makes me a little sad that some of you fail to see that Enrage will not rise out of the ashes as it once did. The last few times this happened we managed to get solid TWers from other factions to fill in for the people we lost to other games. This time, who will come? GD and Karma are both newer and more active, their members are unlikely to leave and cliques leaving other factions like Radiance are more likely to join them.

It's not so simple as "we'll just keep recruiting." There are only so many players on the server with skill and gear. Enrage had a great proportion of them, but you have a really small chance of regaining people you lost, so there pretty much aren't a lot of players left on the server to recruit who have good enough gear and can pull their own weight in TW with minimal training and guidance.

IMO I wouldn't have kicked anyone but I still think those in Enrage who wish to keep TWing and keep playing should start fresh without the burdens of the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear
    Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Im trying my hardest to understand but I just dont seem able to...

The reason why I get upset is because for some reason some people seem to think that the right choice was to just disband the faction and boot everyone like Anne did. To my understanding, there were over 100 people in the guild. To my understanding, when theres such an important decision to be made involving a GROUP it should be discussed, at least take other people's opinions into consideration and maybe even carry out votes or something. If you cant even allow that then at least give people some time to set up. How did a single person/handful of individuals manage to make that choice without taking anyone else into consideration. Even if it was 40 people vs. 60 its still not an ethical choice when the majority doesnt want it to happen
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Im trying my hardest to understand but I just dont seem able to...

The reason why I get upset is because for some reason some people seem to think that the right choice was to just disband the faction and boot everyone like Anne did. To my understanding, there were over 100 people in the guild. To my understanding, when theres such an important decision to be made involving a GROUP it should be discussed, at least take other people's opinions into consideration and maybe even carry out votes or something. If you cant even allow that then at least give people some time to set up. How did a single person/handful of individuals manage to make that choice without taking anyone else into consideration. Even if it was 40 people vs. 60 its still not an ethical choice when the majority doesnt want it to happen

Considering how many people showed up for TW I somehow doubt the faction was any bigger than 40-50 people.

Also, Enrage was never a democracy. I never supported Enrage being a democracy. Too many people do not think things through properly and think with their e-peen0r instead of their head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Considering how many people showed up for TW I somehow doubt the faction was any bigger than 40-50 people.

Also, Enrage was never a democracy. I never supported Enrage being a democracy."" Too many people do not think things through properly and think with their e-peen0r instead of their head"".
    i loled at tht statement
    How i am loving this thread ...oh boy!!!! .b:kiss

Epic thread..keep it going guys
  • Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear
    Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Also, Enrage was never a democracy. I never supported Enrage being a democracy. Too many people do not think things through properly and think with their e-peen0r instead of their head.

Yep, of that im sure. I dont think democracy wouldve always worked for enrage but I just feel like this choice was a stab in the back to many people. I dont think Ill ever agree with it (mostly the way it was done) but its not like it matters anymore >.> Rest in peace enrage
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well, no matter how much i dislike Mystic, have to agree with him on this one. I actually agree with the fact that GD is #1 faction now and that leadership should have been passed to him. He made Anne leader, he should fix things...what can be fixed, ofc. Cant leave 2 power thirsty females handle a faction for too long....or u can an end up to the point where Enrage is.

@ Andro- legends do die, happened so many times in rl and ingame, get used to it. The important thing is how they die. This death of a legend isnt quite the honorable one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well, no matter how much i dislike Mystic, have to agree with him on this one. I actually agree with the fact that GD is #1 faction now and that leadership should have been passed to him. He made Anne leader, he should fix things...what can be fixed, ofc. Cant leave 2 power thirsty females handle a faction for too long....or u can an end up to the point where Enrage is.

@ Andro- legends do die, happened so many times in rl and ingame, get used to it. The important thing is how they die. This death of a legend isnt quite the honorable one.

Agreed.

@Anne: You sound like the ex-leader of Tao, right before they went on a crazy-spree. "I think the faction should rest, because I'm everyone", lol.

I'm no Enrage fan-boy, but they have been around since the old school days w/ Torm as the war leader. I bid farewell to Enrage, and I suppose GD/Karma will be the new Enrage for the future.
  • MissMarch - Heavens Tear
    MissMarch - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    all I can say was I was a outsider that liked Enrage. even when it seemed like 95% were just Dill weeds. the 5% made you look good.

I even Hoped in a few weeks of problems that you guys would work out the issues and come back Strong.

Sadly your Leaders took the Simple way and put the Gun to the factions Head and pulled the trigger. Sad way to end a Superpower.

IMO if someone came forward to be new leader give it to them and Leave and never look back. Cause if you stay you end up causing issues even if you don't think you are.

So now all you can do is never have those people that made the last choice as leaders in the faction your in if you disagreed with their choice.

If you agreed with them have fun somewhere else.

Fare Well Enrage
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    w8 !!!! what? wot? when? how?!

does it mean im factionless?! qq b:cry

LF a faction ! >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    u can always join <3 greeny<3 faction wesy >))))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

wait-o-moment,
    MysticNight gave lead to annie in old days??....then its ofc not annie to deny back leadership if she is not available enough to continue....b:angry
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    u can always join <3 green<3 faction wesy >))))

... u meant b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    :) 12char
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    as much as i disliked what enrage was, i still think what anne done was wrong, you can't make a choice like that without everyone involved agreeing to it, without enrage on HT the server will be alot different, but i guess its what we will have to get use to, 2 legends died the same, RIP Tao and Enrage.

Leaders Should NOT Be Able To Make A Choice Like That, Officers Are There For The Faction Itself!
    RIP Enrage, No One Will Miss You <3b:victory
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    KmC, your siggy completely disagrees with your post...
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Anyone that wasn't in the faction at the time have no clue what was going on. It was clear there was only two options.

a. To be kept a middling TW guild, that will keep slowly declining. Most likely to below Drakon status.

b. To be pulled from TW scene and be kept as non-tw faction(disband), and memories stored away. Giving everyone a fresh start on the game and the server a fresh start.

This is what won't happen:

c. To regroup and work up to past glory. You cant regroup if more and more people leave, and no one wants to join.

Look at Radiance prime example. They were #1 and then went downhill when rawthorne took over. Never returned to #1. But they always had a niche for players. PVE, carebears, or w/e radiant things they do. And they always had a decent showing in TW activity. They were unique and it steadily attracted new members as others left.

Now what else do people want in faction. TW, PK, and base trials. GD and Karma are clearly the more enticing choice here. Since GD recently took over TW and base trials. IDK what goes on in PK. But Karma attracts new members for being the new kid on the block that is up and coming.

I dont neccessary agree with kicking everyone, but let everyone know that TW is done here. So the only reason you would stay is to retire from TW and only go do PvE things. But kicking sends a nice message, and they can be reinvited if that's what they wish. Any former Enrage can group up can start a new faction/join another one together. I heard Mystic is starting something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Anyone that wasn't in the faction at the time have no clue what was going on. It was clear there was only two options.

a. To be kept a middling TW guild, that will keep slowly declining. Most likely to Drakon status.

b. To be pulled from TW scene and be kept as non-tw faction(disband), and memories stored away. Giving everyone a fresh start on the game and the server a fresh start.

This is what won't happen:

c. To regroup and work up to past glory. You cant regroup if more and more people leave, and no one wants to join.

Look at Radiance prime example. They were #1 and then went downhill when rawthorne took over. Never returned to #1. But they always had a niche for players. PVE, carebears, or w/e radiant things they do. And they always had a decent showing in TW activity. They were unique and it steadily attracted new members as others left.

Now what else do people want in faction. TW, PK, and base trials. GD and Karma are clearly the more enticing choice here. Since GD recently took over TW and base trials. IDK what goes on in PK. But Karma attracts new members for being the new kid on the block that is up and coming.

+1 <3 New kid on the block for the win. :)
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    How very Jr high of you anne.This goes to show how weak u really are.

-R.I.P- Enrage
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Ironically, a legend becomes a legend because of its death.

If it were alive, it would be a reality, no? =D

I don't know why I quoted your post, greeny. It was just the one I was looking at. -_-
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So much hatred, Didn't y'all have a great time in Enrage for all this time? I know my best friend TooDelicious used to LOVE it in Enrage, which was probally why I apped like.. 9 times in the past? This kind of reminds me of when Elysium died. Everyone QQ'd for weeks, especially to the leader (not QueenBii/KT he already ditched us then) and in the end, I'm happy it died, made close friends there, learned a lot, made a lot of awesome screenies, and isn't that what it's about?

Life is about letting in, holding on and knowing when to let go.
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
  • Brixonna - Heavens Tear
    Brixonna - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Long live the bears! b:heart

30jik35.jpg
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    what a shame... booted from the faction by some 3rd world cleric b:surrender

some1 hug me pl0xb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dajaji y did u delete ur post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i will quote myself because i think it fits well here
    All i have to say about that is : DOT DOT DOT
    Ppl should know their limits. Pushing it to the limit is never going to lead to anything good and wont help you gain the respect of the others.

This post was made yesterday as a premonition of what happened right here in this topic.
    Now i can finally explain what i meant.
    Being the leadership of a faction like Enrage was, its not an easy thing. Theres always drama everywhere and lot of argues within the factions + responsibilty of decisions and so on. On the course of the last 3 years I could say that Enrage have changed leaderships periodically because none would put up with the pressure and stress this job requires for a very long time. Cluncker left after what? 8 months (febr -oct), Marin after 8 months (oct -june/july), rcr after 3-4 months (june-oct), mystic after like 6 months (oct-april), Anne almost 1 year.
    An average of 6-8 months proved to be the best time frame for a fresh, unstressed, motivated new leadership. I agree that Anne and Zaph did what they thought it was best for the faction, the only thing i can blame them for is not knowing their own limits, not giving up leadership when they lost interest and motivation to lead.
    Im a carebear, i dont want to offend anyone, and i really do hope no one would take what i say personally but i will speak my mind, even tho ppl might say i have no rights to do because im one of the rats that abbandoned the ship when it was going down. I still have the right to speak because i was there when it was going down and i supported it as long as i thought it was worth supporting it.
    Things were going bad in Enrage for over 2 months. Even more. Ppl were unhappy, some dared to speak their minds, they were shut off, they were ignored, they were laughed it. Heck i remember Lizzy left because he felt guilty he dared to say Anne should pass leadership to some1 else. I found that a bit sad especially because i saw no efforts of keeping him, more like he was let to leave because he said it out loud when noone else dared.
    Im not sure if passing leadership few months ago wouldve changed anything at all or the end wouldve been the same, but at least it would had a chance. Instead of doing that (im sure they had their reasons to dont pass leadership and i guess some of the reasons, but wont discuss them here) they were stubborn and refused to admit their limits and lack of all kind of motivations and push it to the point where everyone got sick of it and the ship sank. That is what killed Enrage beside the stupid map reset every 6 months.
    Now about what happened yesterday 100 ppl being kicked out... im sure what bothers those who have been kicked out is not the fact that Anne or Zaph decided it is time to officially pull the plug out, but why and what does it make some ppl so special that they have the privilege to still be there while others have been kicked.
    If you want to burry Enrage do it for everyone so that nobody feels they have special threatment. Just because 18 ppl were your closest friends doesnt make them more of Enrage as the rest of them, doesnt mean they put more effort into Enrage than those who were kicked. I have not talked to Michi or anyone else, but i do understand their frustration and anger because kicking some and others not makes them feel like they did not deserve to be in Enrage anymore, not a justified decision of finally letting Enrage have its rest.

Meh, not sure how much of it makes sense but i do feel the same way as Michi and others feel and i do understand their anger and agree with them. Sorry to say this but Anne you did a huge mistake by kicking most of the ppl and not all. If Enrage is dead it should be dead for everybody.
    RIP Enrage and im very sad that the end couldnt be as honorable as the glory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i will quote myself because i think it fits well here

This post was made yesterday as a premonition of what happened right here in this topic.
    Now i can finally explain what i meant.
    Being the leadership of a faction like Enrage was, its not an easy thing. Theres always drama everywhere and lot of argues within the factions + responsibilty of decisions and so on. On the course of the last 3 years I could say that Enrage have changed leaderships periodically because none would put up with the pressure and stress this job requires for a very long time. Cluncker left after what? 8 months (febr -oct), Marin after 8 months (oct -june/july), rcr after 3-4 months (june-oct), mystic after like 6 months (oct-april), Anne almost 1 year.
    An average of 6-8 months proved to be the best time frame for a fresh, unstressed, motivated new leadership. I agree that Anne and Zaph did what they thought it was best for the faction, the only thing i can blame them for is not knowing their own limits, not giving up leadership when they lost interest and motivation to lead.
    Im a carebear, i dont want to offend anyone, and i really do hope no one would take what i say personally but i will speak my mind, even tho ppl might say i have no rights to do because im one of the rats that abbandoned the ship when it was going down. I still have the right to speak because i was there when it was going down and i supported it as long as i thought it was worth supporting it.
    Things were going bad in Enrage for over 2 months. Even more. Ppl were unhappy, some dared to speak their minds, they were shut off, they were ignored, they were laughed it. Heck i remember Lizzy left because he felt guilty he dared to say Anne should pass leadership to some1 else. I found that a bit sad especially because i saw no efforts of keeping him, more like he was let to leave because he said it out loud when noone else dared.
    Im not sure if passing leadership few months ago wouldve changed anything at all or the end wouldve been the same, but at least it would had a chance. Instead of doing that (im sure they had their reasons to dont pass leadership and i guess some of the reasons, but wont discuss them here) they were stubborn and refused to admit their limits and lack of all kind of motivations and push it to the point where everyone got sick of it and the ship sank. That is what killed Enrage beside the stupid map reset every 6 months.
    Now about what happened yesterday 100 ppl being kicked out... im sure what bothers those who have been kicked out is not the fact that Anne or Zaph decided it is time to officially pull the plug out, but why and what does it make some ppl so special that they have the privilege to still be there while others have been kicked.
    If you want to burry Enrage do it for everyone so that nobody feels they have special threatment. Just because 18 ppl were your closest friends doesnt make them more of Enrage as the rest of them, doesnt mean they put more effort into Enrage than those who were kicked. I have not talked to Michi or anyone else, but i do understand their frustration and anger because kicking some and others not makes them feel like they did not deserve to be in Enrage anymore, not a justified decision of finally letting Enrage have its rest.

Meh, not sure how much of it makes sense but i do feel the same way as Michi and others feel and i do understand their anger and agree with them. Sorry to say this but Anne you did a huge mistake by kicking most of the ppl and not all. If Enrage is dead it should be dead for everybody.
    RIP Enrage and im very sad that the end couldnt be as honorable as the glory.

what a wall of text !! u better plvl me !b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    what a wall of text !! u better plvl me !b:chuckle

how about u reply to my email, noob?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
This discussion has been closed.