[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:pleased wait, will he ever be r9?

P.S. Enrage died coz of MsE. Since MsE left, things started to stink...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inominateyou
    inominateyou Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i will quote myself because i think it fits well here

This post was made yesterday as a premonition of what happened right here in this topic.
    Now i can finally explain what i meant.
    Being the leadership of a faction like Enrage was, its not an easy thing. Theres always drama everywhere and lot of argues within the factions + responsibilty of decisions and so on. On the course of the last 3 years I could say that Enrage have changed leaderships periodically because none would put up with the pressure and stress this job requires for a very long time. Cluncker left after what? 8 months (febr -oct), Marin after 8 months (oct -june/july), rcr after 3-4 months (june-oct), mystic after like 6 months (oct-april), Anne almost 1 year.
    An average of 6-8 months proved to be the best time frame for a fresh, unstressed, motivated new leadership. I agree that Anne and Zaph did what they thought it was best for the faction, the only thing i can blame them for is not knowing their own limits, not giving up leadership when they lost interest and motivation to lead.
    Im a carebear, i dont want to offend anyone, and i really do hope no one would take what i say personally but i will speak my mind, even tho ppl might say i have no rights to do because im one of the rats that abbandoned the ship when it was going down. I still have the right to speak because i was there when it was going down and i supported it as long as i thought it was worth supporting it.
    Things were going bad in Enrage for over 2 months. Even more. Ppl were unhappy, some dared to speak their minds, they were shut off, they were ignored, they were laughed it. Heck i remember Lizzy left because he felt guilty he dared to say Anne should pass leadership to some1 else. I found that a bit sad especially because i saw no efforts of keeping him, more like he was let to leave because he said it out loud when noone else dared.
    Im not sure if passing leadership few months ago wouldve changed anything at all or the end wouldve been the same, but at least it would had a chance. Instead of doing that (im sure they had their reasons to dont pass leadership and i guess some of the reasons, but wont discuss them here) they were stubborn and refused to admit their limits and lack of all kind of motivations and push it to the point where everyone got sick of it and the ship sank. That is what killed Enrage beside the stupid map reset every 6 months.
    Now about what happened yesterday 100 ppl being kicked out... im sure what bothers those who have been kicked out is not the fact that Anne or Zaph decided it is time to officially pull the plug out, but why and what does it make some ppl so special that they have the privilege to still be there while others have been kicked.
    If you want to burry Enrage do it for everyone so that nobody feels they have special threatment. Just because 18 ppl were your closest friends doesnt make them more of Enrage as the rest of them, doesnt mean they put more effort into Enrage than those who were kicked. I have not talked to Michi or anyone else, but i do understand their frustration and anger because kicking some and others not makes them feel like they did not deserve to be in Enrage anymore, not a justified decision of finally letting Enrage have its rest.

Meh, not sure how much of it makes sense but i do feel the same way as Michi and others feel and i do understand their anger and agree with them. Sorry to say this but Anne you did a huge mistake by kicking most of the ppl and not all. If Enrage is dead it should be dead for everybody.
    RIP Enrage and im very sad that the end couldnt be as honorable as the glory.

WOW! you definitely won the BIGGEST LOOSER award! You must have absolutely NO LIFE outside of this game whatsoever. You must have nothing inside your brain except useless memories of this game.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    noobwiz r9 yet?

i will be full r9 +12 with JoD soon... pwv b:chuckle
    b:pleased wait, will he ever be r9?

P.S. Enrage died coz of MsE. Since MsE left, things started to stink...
    i think enrage died coz of u green.... coz u left us just like that...

oh w8.... actually... u didnt leave just like that...was a longer story - i almost forgot b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    WOW! you definitely won the BIGGEST LOOSER award! You must have absolutely NO LIFE outside of this game whatsoever. You must have nothing inside your brain except useless memories of this game.

At least i dare to sign my own posts. unlike you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Dajaji - Heavens Tear
    Dajaji - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I couldn't post whole story for some reason, still trying to figure out why >_>''
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I couldn't post whole story for some reason, still trying to figure out why >_>''

split it two, maybe its too long for 1 single post :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    andro is too busy writing essays to bother logging on msn b:surrender

oh hi it's a daj b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Dajaji - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sad to see Enrage go like that. Anne really is 12years, and she now own the guild she wanted to retire. She can't even hold on her words.
    Look look:
    Anneliesse's post:
    Now they want it? Now, after its in pieces. A mockery of its former self? No. I did that with my first love and watched, in horror, what it became. I refuse to do it with enrage too.
    Dajaji: Give other people a chance?
    Anneliesse Starfire: You mean people who threaten me in private? Or how about the ones calling me a thief? No? How about the one that called yall worthless scrubs ? Yeah, no. See, I did that with another faction. Even left because of how people were treating me. Biggest mistake ever. Not repeating it. Thinking of doing what ehmi wanted...
    Dajaji: Well, then your threatning people to get new home, and might ruin for about 100people that maybe still care
    Dajaji: Well, then your threatning people to get new home, and might ruin for about 100people that maybe still care
    Anneliesse Starfire: Accuse me of being inactive? Do yall know I was on for almost 4 hrs yesterday? I log every day.... and stay til I'm too upset or irritated. Pass lead? To the people who aren't even doing gear checks and interviews? Delusions of grandeur will not rebuild this faction. Hard work will. People who have done nothing suddenly think they can rebuild? Without work? Pfft.
    Anneliesse Starfire: I didn't threaten. I haven't deleted one person out of respect for those that honestly want to retire there. But, respect that those who do want to retire there don't want it turned into a half *** mockery of itself.
    Dajaji: Well why make THE ENRAGE a retirementhome? There is no respect in that?! People gonna hate you more then thank you?
    Anneliesse Starfire: People hate me anyways. The 50 people still in, 20 of which who might hard me is mouthing compared to the 150+who already do because I didn't do it when they first asked. Hate me. I don't care. Seriously. Look at tw attendance last week. 56 people online. 30+ of those were begged by zaphy to leave pwv to attend. We have less than 20 who actually want to rebuild... less than 10 who are even vocal about it. Rebuild? Now? Pfft.
    Olletha Celestyna: its to late to try and rebuild, if that was teh gioal it should have been set into motion a month ago before all the core had moved on. you know some of those of us who actually did move on.. it hurt us to much to watch it in the state it was in.
    Dajaji: Well sadly it affected many, but people want TW, why the hell else be in a guild? I don't play PWi to kill mobs 24/7... Beside its never to late to rebuild - Yeah it takes way more work then what we have tried.
    Crones HT Blademaster: Im sorry the way things are going anne :/ even tho i left, i thought i left on good terms i do jump on vent to say hi every now and then but no one really is on, even tho its not my place to log on it anymore. Its sad to see that people would still rather play pwv than tw, when tw should be there first priority. after seeing all the people leave and hearing about many many others i just wish it coulda been avoided earlier.
    Anneliesse Starfire: We tried then... and all the "core" people called me delusional then. I hate that we have come to thus, but we have...
    Anneliesse Starfire: There are less than 15 active players in enrage who don't play pwv. Those that play pwv still actively tw with enrage, help make the rosters for enrage, and lead squads for enrage. If anything, those people are why we are alive at all... and why enrage exists at all. How about blaming the inactive ones that only get on to ***** about people not doing stuff for them?
    Anneliesse Starfire: And u know why we banished you queen. You were active, and appreciated, but .... well, things are what they are. And I don't talk about that sort of thing in the open. I respect you too much for that stuff to be dragged thru fb.
    Dajaji: Honestly I don't know who plays pwv or whatever they play, but Enrage was a guild you would get booted if you didnt sign up/TW. And Im 100% sure that both pvw and non-pvw play as active. You (yeah I mean those who have the power to take a person out of guild) havent been good enough to do that work lately. Might look bad, but TW is TW. No wonder we have weak sign ups when half of enrage havent logged for 5-6months..
    Anneliesse Starfire: Want me to boot non-signups? Please, we kept people for months after. And we kept up that list til reset. See what I mean.... people who think we can rebuild and fight.... and have no idea what work goes on beyond that. Oh btw, sorry Crones I missed your post. I don't doubt you or Queenys loyalty or love of enrage ♥ I miss you both.
    Dajaji: People that won't sign up and people that havent been active for a while isnt it normal to figure they no good for the guild? Serious, last example I have is Xyrex. Im my flist it says he havent been online for 6months. GG?
    Anneliesse Starfire: I can't control what others say. You know that. That's ok, right now I'm a horrible person, and a thief according to what people say. To hell with what people say. You know your own value. To heck with everyone else.
    Crones HT Blademaster: To Tm the **** that fell was after pwv, the reason alot of people gave up was the gms making map resets every 6 months they didnt care anymore.
    Zaphael Cherry: LOL. The same arguments every day. FYI the reason people like xyrex were kept? Same as kasmog and fimmel. It's sad to see friends go. Those old names are given a kinda reserved time to be there. That's the problem though. People think it'd so "simple" to do anything. YOU CAN NOT EVEN **** WITHOUT TWENTY PMS CUZ YOU DID IT "WRONG" aka not how THEY would do it. Enrage has had issues since DECEMBER. Before that even. Get the **** over it. It's a game. Nobody has priorities there. Nobody has a responsibility to do anything but play a damn game with people they like. Enrage stopped liking each other for 100 different reasons. You can't time travel and fix any of it. You wanna rebuild and sit in a throne and command all your new peasants to win tw? Go make a faction and good luck. Know why it's called a leadership position? Cuz from that day on you are on your knees taking it up the *** for EVERY DAMN PROBLEM 200 PEOPLE HAVE ALL DAY LONG...even problems that have nothing to do with pwi.
    Zaphael Cherry: And if you're lucky they'll post about it all over Facebook.
    Anneliesse Starfire Omg I love you so much, zaphy.
    Dajaji: Freaking pass lead. How hard is it? Your wasting, humiliating Enrage like this... Sorry, not said as a friend, but as a guildie.
    Anneliesse Starfire: Daj, said as me not as leader or friend.... back the **** off before I go back on my word.
    Dajaji: You allready have Anne. You said you was willing to pass lead...
    Some changes in names, and been removing some posts that aint needed here.
    Anne: No wonder your other guild didnt work out...
    edited March 2012
    Options
    andro is too busy writing essays to bother logging on msn b:surrender

oh hi it's a daj b:chuckle

lol actually i was away from my pc for the most of the day, the only time i was at pc till 45 min ago was when i wrote that and 5-10 min here and there, you know breaks breaks breaks :P
    will log on msn tomorrow xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You know, there are about 20-25 people on the server who know exactly how you feel, Anne. I realize that's not much solace, but I understand the stress and responsibilities involved.

I've been a Chief Engineer at several employers in the past. We used to call it "Assistant Chief's Disease". The Assistant always has a better way to handle things than the **** in charge, and rages about how G**** stupid he is.

Then he gets the job, and realizes why the **** did what he did.

RedMenace

\you make that person Leader, thats what they're gonna do
    \\as they used to say on Wheel_Of_Fortune, "Once you buy a prize it's yours to keep"
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    people love to post my facebook. poor little sad people. daji you're cute. you have a sweet voice, and alot of people like you. congrats little one.

sorry i had to delete you after all this time. should have done it long ago.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited March 2012
    Options
    it why and what does it make some ppl so special that they have the privilege to still be there while others have been kicked.
    If you want to burry Enrage do it for everyone so that nobody feels they have special threatment. Just because 18 ppl were your closest friends doesnt make them more of Enrage as the rest of them, doesnt mean they put more effort into Enrage than those who were kicked. .

read my other posts andro, those that stayed arent "my special friends" they are the ones that ASKED to stay. many times, over the forums. others have been told, in numerous posts, all they need to do it msg me and they can be readded if they want to retire there. for the LAST FREAKING TIME i didnt keep "just my friends" in fact, most of those i kept i dont hardly know at all... but i know enrage means alot to them (like rivvy, dema, elvindor, etc...) i even accidentally kicked a few that were supposed to stay (sorry!) just b/c the list was refreshing/bumping up too fast. *sigh*

you of all people should know how very carebear i am. i would never EVER deny an enrage member the ability to retire in their home, if they so choose.

infact i am very much praising Aesthor right now for giving back the forums as a place where enrage can socialize. hell, if you, or anyone else, is someone that left and want to return to the forums...i'm pretty sure she will give access back there as well. i want people to be able to still talk and socialize with their friends, their family, that means so much to them.
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry cry me a river...cry me, cry me......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    read my other posts andro, those that stayed arent "my special friends" they are the ones that ASKED to stay. many times, over the forums. others have been told, in numerous posts, all they need to do it msg me and they can be readded if they want to retire there. for the LAST FREAKING TIME i didnt keep "just my friends" in fact, most of those i kept i dont hardly know at all... but i know enrage means alot to them (like rivvy, dema, elvindor, etc...) i even accidentally kicked a few that were supposed to stay (sorry!) just b/c the list was refreshing/bumping up too fast. *sigh*

you of all people should know how very carebear i am. i would never EVER deny an enrage member the ability to retire in their home, if they so choose.

infact i am very much praising Aesthor right now for giving back the forums as a place where enrage can socialize. hell, if you, or anyone else, is someone that left and want to return to the forums...i'm pretty sure she will give access back there as well. i want people to be able to still talk and socialize with their friends, their family, that means so much to them.

bla bla bla - just.. go awayb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    been a blast Enrage, going to miss those TWs. win or lose, they were at least always fun.

best of luck to Anne and Zaph, maybe people will learn to appreciate the achievements over the months more than what's been happening to Enrage in these last few drama-ridden weeks.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Dajaji - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    people love to post my facebook. poor little sad people. daji you're cute. you have a sweet voice, and alot of people like you. congrats little one.

sorry i had to delete you after all this time. should have done it long ago.

Yeah, I assume the same. Your a hell of a nice person, but you just couldn't give up the one thing, which makes you a *****.
    edited March 2012
    Options

I apologize for calling that group your friends, but that honestly doesnt change much of how i feel about everything. If enrage was intended to be a free for all (Enrage members ofc ) retirement house, i dont see why it was necessary to kick anyone in the 1st place.
    I am glad i was not there to be kicked, it tasted bad enough to receive an email yesterday morning that my account on another enrage forum has been deleted and wondering what i did wrong.

As i said im not against what was done , but how it was done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    *sigh* whatever.

Andro, I didn't kick/delete anything of yours. For the record, it was told several times to the favtion it was basically a retirement home. Many left because of that. Those that stayed just didnt get that. Sometimes you have to take stronger actions... there is no right way sometimes.

Daji, you were being a b- also. Still are, actually. You want to tw with the few who still wanted to.... now you can. Stop being bitter and go "rebuild" like yall want to. Now you don't have a faction full of retired people, pwv players, and weekend warriors only that stop you. Or maybe you do.... either way, wish yall luck.
  • Dajaji - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well it wasnt only your home remember? Or how the leadership gotten to your head? And atleast I didnt try stop them for trying to TW.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    And it wasn't only yours. And I wasn't the only leader who thought we should disband. Why don't you talk to most who gave up their position and left.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Omnomnom, drama.. gimmeh more!

On the serious side, to me it sounds like Enrage got too involved in Vendetta where they're at the point of disbanding in PWI, to further proceed in Vendetta? I guess I have to congratulate you somehow.. Congratulations!~

I am sure over the course of how long Anne has had lead for, she has done more Positive things vs Negative things. I do think disbanding a faction the way Zaphael and yourself did was quite stupid and unable to be fixed. But as I said, do be thankful for what she did before all the drama/ragequits/reset.

I must admit I am quite sad that I miss every drama-event that occurs in world chat b:cry

It has been a blast indeed, thanks for all the fights over the past years.
    I wish you all the best in the future~

of Vendetta. b:bye

P.S. Anne, hit me up with the Enrage bank pl0x. Much appreciated, thank you kindly. b:thanks
  • TooDelicious - Heavens Tear
    TooDelicious - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ... ... .. Lol.
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    People keep blaming pwv for a lot of the issues in Enrage.. but the problems all started long before pwv even came out. The problems started before the map reset. The problems started before the Karma people left. All of those things were just catalysts to the inevitable. Nothing was done to help Enrage. It was kind of.. a slow motion car wreck. People saw it coming, and jumped out beforehand. Then it just hit the wall.

Another note about pwv: It has different leadership than pwi Enrage did. It's just been a fun way to play with old guildmates without all the BS. It's actually funny, Zaph was director and got upset because the leader wouldn't let her in on everything that happened.. so she left the guild to make her own. Know who left to go with? All the same people who are left in real Enrage now.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TooDelicious - Heavens Tear
    TooDelicious - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Seriously guys, what is PWV?
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So much hatred, Didn't y'all have a great time in Enrage for all this time? I know my best friend TooDelicious used to LOVE it in Enrage, which was probally why I apped like.. 9 times in the past? This kind of reminds me of when Elysium died. Everyone QQ'd for weeks, especially to the leader (not QueenBii/KT he already ditched us then) and in the end, I'm happy it died, made close friends there, learned a lot, made a lot of awesome screenies, and isn't that what it's about?

Life is about letting in, holding on and knowing when to let go.

I don't really like Sumashu... but I agree with this post one hundred percent.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    With all the talks of enrage disbanding... and enrage actually disbanding. It seems that even after death... a lot former enrages are not happy with the leadership in retirement. So henceforward... I'll offer my services as enrage leader in its retirement.

Kiyoshi for Enrage Leader!!!

Why... you may ask. Well... I'll list a couple of reasons and my accomplishments in Enrage.

1. Enrage wants loyalty... After the initial RoC migration... I was one of the several people who left everything at the once all mighty Rad to join the infant Enrage. I was there when Enrage got its first land... and I was there when Enrage was pushed to its brink by Tao... and I was there for Enrage's eventually come back.

2. Enrage wants gears... I was the first archer in enrage with rank 9... and I was the first archer on HT with Blood Vow. Not to mention that I was a +12 r8 archer before. Even with me slacking in gears for a year... I still easily rank above average for Enrage gears.

3. Enrage wants skills... I been TWing since the second week of TW (for some reason Rad trailed behind Evo by a week). I may not be the best geared in TW... but I always pulled more then my own weight. And for ****'s sake... I am probably one of the few archers left that can still go 1v1 with equivalent geared heavy armors.

4. Enrage wants Enrage... I am pretty sure its well known that when I play... I don't give a rat's furry *** as to what others want. And I am just going out on a limb here... but even though I left Enrage long before any of this drama broke out... I probably still have more "Enrage" hours then any of the people currently still "in" Enrage.

5. Enrage wants to be known... Anybody worth anything in TW is going to either had fought with me, fought against me, heard of me, or all of the above. Everyone from the old school days... to the new whippersnappers of today. And this not being active in the TW scene for over a year.

6. Enrage wants dedication to HT... I never even log on to whatever PWV is.

I left Enrage before all the drama broke out due to wifey reasons. But now I am willing to step up and lead the empty shell that was once Enrage. Kiyoshi for Enrage Leader!!!
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
This discussion has been closed.