I don't understand the logic.

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You should probably read this.

In case you don't feel like it. 103+ does full damage to 105's.

100-102 do 90% damage to 105's.

Your point remains somewhat valid, but your numbers were vastly skewed.
    It's doesn't deny the fact, is really unfair to honest players. And the Frankie's word is worth NOTHING.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    dang thisthread is still alive...wow
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You should probably read this.

In case you don't feel like it. 103+ does full damage to 105's.

100-102 do 90% damage to 105's.

Your point remains somewhat valid
    , but your numbers were vastly skewed.
    It's doesn't deny the fact, is really unfair to honest players. And the Frankie's word is worth NOTHING.

Next time just say "+1 post count" it works just as well. b:bye
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 8.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    since fc solo still "Best" way to go 105 we can safely say that there is NO new way to 105b:laugh

i get killed by 105 sins that are no match for me like a lot...go make lvl 100 from abusers that would be nice..or 101 since most are rank 9 lolb:chuckle
  • Rapturd - Heavens Tear
    Rapturd - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If some of you spent as much time trying to level and less time Trolling forums to QQ you'd be 105
    edited March 2012
    If some of you spent as much time trying to level and less time Trolling forums to QQ you'd be 105

How come you're not 105 then?
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 9.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 9.

Trololol 10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Trololol 10.

Trololol 11
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 10.
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Although I laugh at some of the details/concepts behind some of your arguments, I do see some valid points in there.

To be honest, there should be only one solution, and I say only one because obviously the other is unfeasible.

Just bring back the Goon exp, and let everyone take advantage of it who wants to.

The second (apparently unfeasible) option is to punish those who did abuse it. Even then, the punishment may not be enough, if they still get to retain the benefit of being 105. Also, I'm betting it's a lot of work to backtrack and pinpoint every character that has used the glitch, and I doubt it's even possible, to be honest. And what about those who may have been called in to participate without knowing exactly what was going on? Even if they saw the light and decided they didn't want a part of it, it's possible they only found that out when it was already underway. So it wouldn't be fair to punish those.

Besides, PWE inc., stop playing coy... you know you have a raising of the level cap in the works, that is why the new content is 95+ and even includes a "Starter Set". Bring back goons and move your plan along more quickly ;)

The way it stands now, the ONLY ones who have been compromised in any way are the ones who did not use this to achieve 105, and are now even being hampered by loss of legitimate exp availability from all the Goons in the instance.

Yes, there are other solutions, possibly... but Justice is about balance and equality. Therefore, take away the unfair advantage advantage that was obtained, or give that same advantage to the rest.
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 11.
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 12.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:chuckle
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    well folks :/ seems with the way PWE is...the goon glitch offender are far too many and numerous for our notoriously slow to react devs or reapers to track down

i kinda like that one guy`s idea....except id like to add some things to it

raise the lvl cap....speed the deployment plan up...open the gates of hell (hence let everyone have the goon glitch without fear of reprisal)....then since the lvl cap would be raised...make it so the multiplication factor for xp required to lvl diverges quite enourmously from the 105 point,making goon glitching after 105 entirely useless

:/ this is the only thing i can think of that will solve the goon glitchery scandal
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 13.

We've made it to the teens! Go h/\rd, don't stop. [Dubstep] - Pegboard Nerds - Gunpoint [Monstercat Release]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    -Looks at locked threads with posts by Frankie-
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Reading this thread has been a pleasure. I agree wholly with the OP's objective in this case.

Now I'm taking a guess; this thread will be answered by Frankie once this thread reaches page 25. Are there any who thinks otherwise?If so, specify why.
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 14.

Two full weeks, woot. Let's keep the bells ringin'!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 14.

Two full weeks, woot. Let's keep the bells ringin'!

Post a link in your sig in big red words or something. Also, you may need about....the entire mod staff to PM just for a vague and avoidful response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 15.
    edited March 2012
    Lololol 16.
  • Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary
    Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I would like to see a statement on what is happening on this, but I doubt it will happen b:sad
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This game seriously needs a new dungeon like FCC for lv 100+ players.

With stealth/detection skills being introduced since tideborn update and entering the game once again for other classes like archer, seeker and mystic, level has become a major role in the game, especially for classes with those skills. I believe many players like it better when level wasn't too significant as it is now and can take it slow even with small exp gains per day.
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So its been a long time since it was announced tht goon glitchers are going to get banned, but still there are no actions from GM side. GMs really need to look into this. Its really hard to level up with current setting in game. i get 1% hardly in ff with full hyper on at 101 lol and i hardly get 2 hrs of daily playing.
    one of HT archer (not giving name, because naming is not allowed on our forums ) goon glitched to 104 and may be to 99% or something, also she made others( who are asking whether glitchers will get ban?) on forum aware about the ban announcement , and when GM didnt ban those who glitched after some time , she made 105 in a day. i mean if you are not going to ban these low lifers, why make announcement like that. we all could have reached 105 in a week or something.
    its really pathetic. you should be ashamed.b:bye
    P.S Sorry for bad English.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    when all the 105 's leave the game to go play war's against other guilds part two, the GM's will claim " see told you we would ban them " b:shutup
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    when all the 105 's leave the game to go play war's against other guilds part two, the GM's will claim " see told you we would ban them " b:shutup

Yeah yeah just lion a iOn was supposed to kill the game. And TOR too. And whatever expansions that WoW has gotten in the past two years.

Look, it just doesn't work that way. Just because there's a new, hyped game doesn't somehow mean that everyone is going to leave. Especially not if they've already invested significant amounts of time and money on something else.

If you really think that new games automatically kill the old ones, please explain to me why Counter-Strike 1.6 is still more popular than Call of Duty and Halo, not to mention Counter-Strike: Source.

Now then, I get my 3,000 posts with this so I'm done for the day.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So its been a long time since it was announced tht goon glitchers are going to get banned, but still there are no actions from GM side. GMs really need to look into this. Its really hard to level up with current setting in game. i get 1% hardly in ff with full hyper on at 101 lol and i hardly get 2 hrs of daily playing.
    one of HT archer (not giving name, because naming is not allowed on our forums ) goon glitched to 104 and may be to 99% or something, also she made others( who are asking whether glitchers will get ban?) on forum aware about the ban announcement , and when GM didnt ban those who glitched after some time , she made 105 in a day. i mean if you are not going to ban these low lifers, why make announcement like that. we all could have reached 105 in a week or something.
    its really pathetic. you should be ashamed.b:bye
    P.S Sorry for bad English.

That is actually my point exactly. The ones who followed the rules got facked up hard simply `cause they followed the rules. The ones who broke em got rewarded as there was no penalty whatsoever.

The only proper action would be to create some sort of xp instance - something which gives a lot of xp compared to frost. Make it to only 100+ so it wont be abused for power leveling - would only increase PWI`s hyper sales as 100-104 would want to hit the lvl cap as long as long as it`s reasonably quick to get level 100->105. Only way to "return balance" between the ones who glitched and who didn is to give reasonably easy way for those who didnt abuse glitch. As it stands now - PWI encourages abusing glitches, which I believe is the opposite of what they want. Most simple actions would actually be 100+ hypers, which give 100x/200x xp but cant be transformed trough tokens - it would be absolute win - win situation, both players & PWI(More money) would be happy with the solution.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Yeah yeah just lion a iOn was supposed to kill the game. And TOR too. And whatever expansions that WoW has gotten in the past two years.

Look, it just doesn't work that way. Just because there's a new, hyped game doesn't somehow mean that everyone is going to leave. Especially not if they've already invested significant amounts of time and money on something else.

If you really think that new games automatically kill the old ones, please explain to me why Counter-Strike 1.6 is still more popular than Call of Duty and Halo, not to mention Counter-Strike: Source.

Now then, I get my 3,000 posts with this so I'm done for the day.

b:cute

+1 i'm still playing the 1.6 :D

there are games much better than pwi but ppl will think twice about quitting if they have a good ranked character and a good faction...

btw just look at nwn 1... they made lots of expansions and improvements, they've just stimulated players to stay and play for years with new races classes gear and skills... and it's still more played online than nwn2 and any other dnd based games... and the hilarious thing is that nwn1 wasnt meant to be a morpg
    if pwi works like dat, this game can have at least 3 more years of life
    just introduce some sort of dungeon or way to 105, new things in the boutique etch...

and ffs the +11 and +12 orb sale didn't cause the massive stock lost the day they came out (kinda 47mil $ lost on pwi title @ nyse) it's ridicolous, it's universaly known that stock market is highly unpredictable in august-september period...

so get them back in effing boutique :D (btw the excuse they said was those cause client instability b:laugh )
This discussion has been closed.