I don't understand the logic.

Comments

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If they would ban every cheater, most players of the best faction of our server (Catalyst) would be banned b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    grats a QQ topic got 10 pages..gratz trem gratzb:bye
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If they would ban every cheater, most players of the best faction of our server (Catalyst) would be banned b:chuckle

I dislike saying this, but Crimson has about as much respect from Harshlands factions as CataZulu does. Nobody particularly enjoyed the fact that you weaseled your way out of TW, with that cease-fire, while the rest of us fought tooth and nail to try and accomplish something. I hope you enjoyed your TW money--hell knows you didn't deserve it.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I dislike saying this, but Crimson has about as much respect from Harshlands factions as CataZulu does. Nobody particularly enjoyed the fact that you weaseled your way out of TW, with that cease-fire, while the rest of us fought tooth and nail to try and accomplish something. I hope you enjoyed your TW money--hell knows you didn't deserve it.

I don't see how you can accomplish something with a ton of fake bids or not organisated factions.
    Even the bids of Valhalla/Omerta/ and ? was not enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I dislike saying this, but Crimson has about as much respect from Harshlands factions as CataZulu.

Maybe that's the case when applied to lowbies and such who QQ because they get killed.

But for most people, Crimson's far less respected than Cata is.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Seriously guiz.

A ton of hella CS scrubs on lost city used the glitch.

I guess idiocy is never lost by idiots....

105s by server:

HT 77
    SC 41
    LC 52
    AR 42
    HL 71
    DW 37
    RT 9

105+104

HT 157
    SC 83
    LC 92
    AR 59
    HL 127
    DW 63
    RT 21

Then again, you can't be blamed for being wrong. Some people can never help themselves.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Really dont care that some people abused the glitch...PW should have fixed it alot quicker than they did rather than let it be abused for months before finally doing anything. The thing that really annoys me is the fact that they punished everyone that didnt abuse the glitch by nerfing the exp on the legit goons after the exp room. I know I always did full runs as the exp on those mobs was great now because alot took advantage of a glitch those that didnt get screwed over too. Think we all know that Frankie tells us what we want to hear to basically shut us up from complaining and things we are Told hardly ever happen or it takes months and months for things to be done so maybe in the next year they might actually do something about the glitchers although Im not going to hold my breath b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • serraphine
    serraphine Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Most of the time when they claim they can track ppl for acting out against the rules its just a big bluf.
    I cant blame em for bluffing because obviously its working and ppl choose to behave.
    Now we're at the aftermath of the whole thing and realisation kicks in...

Good luck with this thread.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012

105s by server:

HT 77
    SC 41
    LC 52
    AR 42
    HL 71
    DW 37
    RT 9

105+104

HT 157
    SC 83
    LC 92
    AR 59
    HL 127
    DW 63
    RT 21

Then again, you can't be blamed for being wrong. Some people can never help themselves.

HT has been naughty b:shocked
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012

105s by server:

HT 77
    SC 41
    LC 52
    AR 42
    HL 71
    DW 37
    RT 9

105+104

HT 157
    SC 83
    LC 92
    AR 59
    HL 127
    DW 63
    RT 21

I know some lvl 104s on lc server which r not shown in rankings. Not sure if this is true in addtion for 105. I dont believe any ranking table on pwi hp.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok so you want everyone to be 105 and then you would be the first one to start a thread QQing that they should increase the level cap as there is nothing left to do in this game?

Nothing left to do in the game? Because leveling is totally the only thing to do right?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2012

105s by server:

HT 77
    SC 41
    LC 52
    AR 42
    HL 71
    DW 37
    RT 9

105+104

HT 157
    SC 83
    LC 92
    AR 59
    HL 127
    DW 63
    RT 21

Well I do not give a **** about the other servers because I do not play on them. I never once said LC had the most 105's you complete imbecile. However LC does have the 3rd most. Lol.
    Oh and what am I wrong about? You gonna tell me that there wasn't alot of people glitching? If so, please log out and never log on the forums again. ^^

A certain +10 dropping wiz on LC is a well known glitcher. Will he get banned? Hell to the no.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dfdsfdsa
    dfdsfdsa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I hope they never do anything about it. I hope they consider case closed and move on. I hope those that glitched get to keep that free ride to 105. We want to see dozens of more useless QQ threads like this in the forum every week with people ragequitting because for some reason they couldn't take advantage of that glitch themselves before the glitch was fixed and might just be jealous of those that did. Or maybe some of these crybabies are from the crowd that got caught and banned while others didn't. LOL!

Can't you idiots just move on and play your own freaking game?
    man please.... who you calling idiot? do i look like your dad when you ask him for money? Yall can try to protect your glitched toons , but we dont care and we will be coming back again and again to press the issue and keep all you glitched toons on the hide and scared.
    For those that really cant seem to see a problem with not being able to get to 105, yall just in for the chat anyways, no pvp, no tw, just sit there do your little bhs and chat.
    Im for the BANS ,but re-rolling all toons to 102-103 would work too.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    dfdsfdsa wrote: »
    man please.... who you calling idiot? do i look like your dad when you ask him for money? Yall can try to protect your glitched toons , but we dont care and we will be coming back again and again to press the issue and keep all you glitched toons on the hide and scared.
    For those that really cant seem to see a problem with not being able to get to 105, yall just in for the chat anyways, no pvp, no tw, just sit there do your little bhs and chat.
    Im for the BANS ,but re-rolling all toons to 102-103 would work too.

Thanks for proving my point. Life is good ... Just uninstall and go get one.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    HT has been naughty b:shocked

It always has been. Everyone cries and the moment you try to make a legit point about something, everyone victimizes themselves.

I hope they ban the 105s, only because I want to see a few factions crumble into oblivion since most 105s have extremely good gear and are in a TW faction.

Nothing like a faction dying to start the day out great. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    gyroki wrote: »
    I know some lvl 104s on lc server which r not shown in rankings. Not sure if this is true in addtion for 105. I dont believe any ranking table on pwi hp.

Yeah, I'm sure their records aren't accurate at all, but I would imagine their error rate to be somewhat consistent across all servers.

stuff

I was just trolling your hate for LC on the forums, despite the fact that you actually play on the server. Looks like I won. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, I'm sure their records aren't accurate at all, but I would imagine their error rate to be somewhat consistent across all servers.

I was just trolling your hate for LC on the forums, despite the fact that you actually play on the server. Looks like I won. b:pleased

lol... I love LC. The only server I like... >.> wut?

Can't ever tell if you are trollin or not. There are too many definitions for "Trolling".
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2012

After playing regularly about 6 hrs a day for 3 years, and charging zen on a regular basis usually about $25 - $50 a paycheck this issue drove me for the most part from this game. I now might log in and get around 90 minutes a week on the game across all 6 of my characters, and spend absolutely $0 on this game anymore not worth the $$$.

I got tired of the "Company" saying one thing and do something completely different. Don't care that people glitched what i care about is the fact that the "Company" in the form of Frankie said that those who did would be punished and yet nothing has been done.

And before someone says if you don't like leave and play another game, i have been playing wars among the stars, and there is nothing better than playing a balanced game with no Cash Shop for daddy's little child to max a credit card on to buy their way to the top. b:laugh
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I dont get it why people make such a buzz about this issue.
    Its like mice hunting with cannons
    Most people arn't affected by those 105's in any way and the ammount of players that feel agitated towards this issue are a incredible low faction of the total ammount of players but they seem able to make so much noise that you could think there is a serious problem.

But there isn't , get finally over with this.
    I hate Room 38
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Most people arn't affected by those 105's in any way and the ammount of players that feel agitated towards this issue are a incredible low faction of the total ammount of players but they seem able to make so much noise that you could think there is a serious problem.

As the OP, I can state this: That is irrelevant.

I'm not looking for knowledge on whether the glitch was a bannable offense, or if people should be banned. I'm looking for a staff response/update to the last staff response/update. If they say something, then they should follow through with what they say. I could care less whether people feel it's bannable or not. I care less about the morality. Yes, I believe it is a bannable offense and the statement via PWE staff was correct. But that's irrelevant. I just want an update on the status of the last PWE staff's response.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012

It's because PWi says lots of things and never do them either ever, or in a timely manner.

The FC glitch is just a very well used example in demonstrating this. The GMs already said that they are going to banned those who glitched, so it begs the question, why are they taking so long? Everyone assumes, which is most likely true...., that the company wants to just milk their wallets for cash. Yes not all glitchers are cashshoppers, but even if 1 is charging $100 a week or something, they would like that trend to continue.

It happens constantly, and players are tired of it for the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If they wanted to line their pockets with cash to abuse the 105 crowd, we'd have more sales geared towards said crowd.

The R9 perma sale is a step towards that, but we don't have Dragon Orbs, Raps & Cannies, High End Gems, and Morai stuff yet.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I beg to differ. The first characters to 105 were sins, BEFORE GOON GLITCH. Elayne and an entire host of others came shortly after BEFORE GOON GLITCH. Most of us have several 100 and above chars, put that focus into just one char and it is VERY doable in under a year (with the way the game currently plays). This "insta generation" is getting on the nerves. I have been here from the beginning too. I remember all to well grinding for levels and doing quests. I earned my cleric r8 rep the old fashioned way. I set in OHT map 2 on the veno grinding out for eternity to get the ence's scar.Ran those gv's for all they were worth..... I could have EASILY focused on one char and got it to 105. As that is the level cap I never saw a reason to mad rush it.

There is 100% truth in what I said, but the keyword in that was determination.

I agree with ur post.

I've been playing for almost 2 years now, at average 10 hours a day and with no FC'ing at all on any chars, I have a lvl 101 bm, 100 barb, 89 cleric, 85 seeker, 64 sin and 62 veno. If i had focused on just one like u say and go run "some" Fc's, this char would already be 103, if not 104. (As I also do cube/crazy stone and Marriage quest each day and thats a extra 2 mils exp right there).

For people that just enjoy the PvE side of the game, beeing 101 or 105 doesn't make much of a difference. Especially with the new engraving system.. "Oh I want my 20 extra vit I could get from 101 to 105" Well I can now pay to engrave rings till I get +10 on both, tada..My 20 stats points till I level... Anyway, it's really the insta generation as u said so well that gets on people's nerves. Those who don't know how to play, that put 2-3k $ in, get leveled, get gear and "think" they are OP. Some are, but some aren't..

I would say take 50% of those who went from 1 to 100+ in less then a month and ask them to go reach and solo Nob in Wraithgate (unwined) whitout BP on. Let's see how many actually make it whitout dying too much..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I would say take 50% of those who went from 1 to 100+ in less then a month and ask them to go reach and solo Nob in Wraithgate (unwined) whitout BP on. Let's see how many actually make it whitout dying too much..

Seeing as you cannot stun lock bosses, isn't that just a test of gear.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012

You could see it as a test of gear yeah, but I see it more as a test of skill.

Most chars have a move that can cancel mob's casting or there's even 2 that exist for genies. You can also purify yourself with 3x sparks. And how many sins/seekers or bm (barb usually have more hp to cover) whitout BP on woudn't be bothered by the numerous poison mobs on the way to Nob, if they don't take the time to cancel or stun them ?

I'm not the only one that did so, as I know they are a lot of skillful players out there, but I tanked my own 20 x 3 and fb69 on my barb, that was only lvl 70, with freshly acquired tt70 refined at +2 with flawlesses.. It took very long, but only other people I had with me was my gf dual logging her cleric (mostly for bosses or any pulling mistakes) and her veno that also needed.

Anyway, main topic isn't to blame who gooned and who didn't, it's mostly a "why" did GM's say they would do something and didn't. And although i'm the kind that gives benefit of the doubt, it's not 1st time that something like that happen.. I just mostly QQ in my head though and go my own way in game...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited February 2012
    I beg to differ. The first characters to 105 were sins, BEFORE GOON GLITCH. Elayne and an entire host of others came shortly after BEFORE GOON GLITCH.

they came before goon glitch was wildly known not before the glitch was ingame. the glitch didn't suddenly appear the night before the first post was made about it, so its hard to know either way if those first to 105 didn't actual know about the glitch and just kept it quiet as they leveled
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Meh my pure vit build barb with TT99 +6 w/ immac sapp and +7 gx could kill pole and nob in fb69 np at 101. Could probably do it in TT90 gear if I changed up my genie. This being solo by the way, and there's far more skilled kitty cats or whatever out there than this hairy guy.

Gear is kinda irrelevant if you have a greater idea of bosses other than spark twitch b:surrender
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    As the OP, I can state this: That is irrelevant.

I'm not looking for knowledge on whether the glitch was a bannable offense, or if people should be banned. I'm looking for a staff response/update to the last staff response/update. If they say something, then they should follow through with what they say. I could care less whether people feel it's bannable or not. I care less about the morality. Yes, I believe it is a bannable offense and the statement via PWE staff was correct. But that's irrelevant. I just want an update on the status of the last PWE staff's response.

I can't see any benefit to any player if the admins, GMs make public any info about if and how they discipline certain players who violated the ToS. In fact I say it's nobody else's business what they do to to discipline anyone. It's sad that some are on a crusade to push the issue instead of just playing their own game. These people really do not care about fairness or morality regarding gameplay...it's more about vengence it seems.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree with the OP, follow up with the announcement and ban the people - or return the glitch and everyone is happy. b:bye Assuming I understood the OP, I believe I have, been reading this thread for a few days, never wanted to post anything though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh come on, there's so many times the GMs have said things and not delivered. Anyone remember Gold prices? Or how about JJ being a fix for that? Or all the other "bannable" offenses, such as ini editing?

Really, it surprises me that anyone here actually expects the GMs to keep their word. As far as I'm concerned, I've adapted Barbossa's principle:
    Barbossa wrote:
    First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I 'must' do nothing. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the pirate's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner .
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
This discussion has been closed.