I don't understand the logic.

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    kjstorage wrote: »
    "you people"? I seem to recall that being the phrase Mel Gibson used... it didnt get received well as I remember it.
    It isnt your place to decide who may post or on what topic, take a leaf out of your own book, if you dont like whats requested then leave and stop QQing.

ROFL very much at the notion that you may in fact be concerned about having glitched.

LOL! I didn't decide anything you idiot. All I'm saying is that these threads are meaningless. Want proof? Just look at the sheer number of threads about this subject. They didn't get what they wanted on the 1st months ago and they didn't get what they wanted on the dozens of threads that followed. All I'm suggesting is that if the info they want is so freaking inportant then ask the one who matters and stop making idiotic threads.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOL! I didn't decide anything you idiot. All I'm saying is that these threads are meaningless. Want proof? Just look at the sheer number of threads about this subject. They didn't get what they wanted on the 1st months ago and they didn't get what they wanted on the dozens of threads that followed. All I'm suggesting is that if the info they want is so freaking inportant then ask the one who matters and stop making idiotic threads.

If we stops these threads, the things NEVER changes. If people would quiet it wouldn't be revolution and it wouldn't be progress. Unsatisfied people are engine to changes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012

So what is it about these threads that bother you exactly? You don't have to read them, or post in them. It shouldn't affect you at all, and yet it does. Your reactions make one think you've got some sort of hidden agenda against the topic of banning people who break the rule. Nerd rage harder goon glitcher, your such an amusing little boy b:cute
  • kjstorage
    kjstorage Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Its very sad that this needs to be explained over and over but here we go anyway.

The majority of the threads that are posted are done by sensible, mature, intelligent people who are not only making entirely valid enquiries but are also seeking the input of like minded people. Many of them have already tried various other methods of obtaining the responses they seek. They have submitted tickets and emails and tried to use the live help etc etc. Some have not tried that route simply because they believe that 1. Those methods bear no fruit 2. Gaining the popular support of those in the community by asking for their input may help.

Whilst I agree that the vast majority of posts get no responses, inadequate responses or unrelated responses from Frankie and co, you have entirely the wrong perception.

It isnt so much that the posting of queries is a futile and inappropriate tool, it isnt that this is the wrong method of communication.

It is simply that the posts are dealt with woefully inadequately. Most are ignored but consider this. The more people that are behind and in support of a given request, the more likely that qury is to elicit a response.

You pointing out that invariably, posting on here gets people nowhere is yet more indication of the lack of concern for the customer that the PW staff display.

Also, look at things this way. If 3000 people have the same isssue. If someone raises a post, everyone can see that its been raised, and either add their input to that or not as they choose. With your logic, it works better if Frankie gets 3000 separate emails or tickets to sift through.

I do not understand your motivation in doing what you do, but I do know that you post on so many threads and always always you have the same tune to sing, people should stop QQ ing and get on with it. It matters not to you what the topic is, how much support there is, how many are affected, how valid the topic is.
    Yu do nothing but tell people to stop whining and you seem to have made it your personal lifes work. 353 posts whining about people whining... oh the irony.

If you read a thread and you find it insignificant, leave it alone as 99% of people would do. If it is significant to you, add your input. There is no constructive input from you, no fresh ideas, mo alternative suggestion, no innovative methods, nothing.
    Just a constant stream of telling people to shut up and stop moaning.

Again and again you slam people for trying to find answers, trying to miprove the almost non existent customer service, attempting to let people know things they may not have known.

You call me an idiot whilst in the same breath failing conclusively to understand the topic of a thread that has been explained to you at least 6 times in different ways by different people. I am not going to resort to calling you an idiot and dragging myself down to your level. Besides I am told it isnt nice to mock the learning impaired.
    You do not either seem to grasp the notion that some of us are people that , if they state or promise that they will do something, especially if it is something for someone else, will do their utmost to honour that promise.

When a person is put in a postion of authority and given responsibility for certain things, then we are right to expect them to live up to that role.

When your neghbour promises to pick up your kids from school tomorrow, how happy will you be when they dont do it and then dont even bother to talk to you for 8 days afterwards?
    Say that that is totally different if you want but the principle is the same.

All that was asked for was an update in a timely manner.

N.B. Try and find a competent adult to read this for you and explain what is being said.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lololol 3.
    edited February 2012
    Lololol 4.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The majority of the threads that are posted are done by sensible, mature, intelligent people who are not only making entirely valid enquiries but are also seeking the input of like minded people.

If you paid attention to these forums for any amount of time, you'd realize this statement is incorrect.

The majority of threads created here are by illiterate, the complainers and the lazy. Easily a third of the threads started are done by people who haven't bothered to read the stickies or announcements, or are too lazy to read them. The other half are threads that are just continuances of complaining from previous threads that have either been closed, moved past the first page or are troll threads that people take seriously.

There are actually very few intelligent and mature threads started in topics that haven't been covered to death or isn't addressed by a sticky or announcement.

Not trying to argue, just stating the facts.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    If you paid attention to these forums for any amount of time, you'd realize this statement is incorrect.

The majority of threads created here are by illiterate, the complainers and the lazy. Easily a third of the threads started are done by people who haven't bothered to read the stickies or announcements, or are too lazy to read them. The other half are threads that are just continuances of complaining from previous threads that have either been closed, moved past the first page or are troll threads that people take seriously.

There are actually very few intelligent and mature threads started in topics that haven't been covered to death or isn't addressed by a sticky or announcement.

Not trying to argue, just stating the facts.

Need I really say anything? lololol
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Need I really say anything? lololol

1/3 + 1/2 = 5/6

Leaves 1/6 threads to be intelligent, what was your point again?
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    1/3 + 1/2 = 5/6

Leaves 1/6 threads to be intelligent, what was your point again?

The OTHER half... was my point... sorry if you cant see that
    edited February 2012
    The OTHER half... was my point... sorry if you cant see that

Don't see your issue. The "other" half is the half+ remaining, obviously.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    Don't see your issue. The "other" half is the half+ remaining, obviously.

Since when was a half also a half+ ?

If you talk of the OTHER anything, it is because one or more of that item has been addressed already, and since nothing prior to that statement was a half or constituted a half, then logically there cannot be an OTHER half.

If you talk of the OTHER half, then half has to have already been accounted for. No more, no less, in thereal world there can be only two halves, and there have to be exactly two halves. Not sure why this needs to be explained tbh.
    edited February 2012
    Since when was a half also a half+ ?

If you talk of the OTHER anything, it is because one or more of that item has been addressed already, and since nothing prior to that statement was a half or constituted a half, then logically there cannot be an OTHER half.

If you talk of the OTHER half, then half has to have already been accounted for. No more, no less, in thereal world there can be only two halves, and there have to be exactly two halves. Not sure why this needs to be explained tbh.

"I gave 25% of my money to Jo, gave 25% to Dave and kept the other half for myself"

Typical sentence in the real world. Also, approximations let you leave room, duh.
  • kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    Ok OK I get it now... you must be a corporate banker or government financial afvisor.. my bad.
    edited February 2012
    Lololol 5.
  • hollychaos
    hollychaos Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lolololol 5 b:laugh

been reading this post, I guess we will never get a GM's answer or update on the issue, and I also think that they want us to "forget" about it.
    Anyway, I really dont care anymore about what they're willing/gonna/not gonna do about it.
    Not the first time they promised something and didnt kept their promises.

And finally a funny note, I was thinking the other day about their famous "NEW WAY TO 105!!"
    I'm 103 and since expansion I gained 0.6% from the new quests + Endless Universe instance (yay! ty pwi b:pleased).
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    LOL at how this thread degenerated into nothingness (As if the last few dozen QQ threads on the same **** had any meaning to start with).

Looking for the lock. b:bye

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's hilarious to me that anyone would think for a second people in this game would be punished for exploiting glitches. Did you not learn when the people who glitched the R9 medals were not only off the hook but rewarded by haveing a **** ton to sell at ungodly high prices after they fixed the glitched?
  • kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    LOL at how this thread degenerated into nothingness (As if the last few dozen QQ threads on the same **** had any meaning to start with).

Looking for the lock. b:bye

1. If it degenerated into nothingness, it must have originally been "somethingness", thus validating what the OP asked, and negating the second part of your helpful input.

2. Given the large number of scathing and unhelpful posts you make berating virtually anyone who dares to post a thread, it has become clear (following on from your statement about so many threads being about **** and meaningless) that you are a major contributor to the **** tally.

3. Why is it exactly that you willingly choose to devote such a large part of your life to reading ****?

4. A large amount of what we learn is derived from what we read. A large amount of what we learn contributes to who we become. Ergo, if you read nothing but ****, you learn nothing but ****, and become.... errrr.... crappy?

NB... if the lock you are seeking is an air lock, and the air is on this side, you leave it with my fondest wishes.
    edited February 2012
    Lololol 6.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    1. If it degenerated into nothingness, it must have originally been "somethingness", thus validating what the OP asked, and negating the second part of your helpful input.

2. Given the large number of scathing and unhelpful posts you make berating virtually anyone who dares to post a thread, it has become clear (following on from your statement about so many threads being about **** and meaningless) that you are a major contributor to the **** tally.

3. Why is it exactly that you willingly choose to devote such a large part of your life to reading ****?

4. A large amount of what we learn is derived from what we read. A large amount of what we learn contributes to who we become. Ergo, if you read nothing but ****, you learn nothing but ****, and become.... errrr.... crappy?

NB... if the lock you are seeking is an air lock, and the air is on this side, you leave it with my fondest wishes.

ROTFL! >Double Facepalm<

Dude, life is awesome!! You really ought to go get one.

edited February 2012
    Lololol 7.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    guild wars 2 out yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lololol 7.

You're cool. I want to be just as smart as you when I grow up... Oh, wait, I surpassed you when I was 2. *Unamused*
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • BlkKnight - Dreamweaver
    BlkKnight - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lol still cant believe ppl QQIng about this, who cares if ppl did abuse goonz glitch not like being 105 is gonna instantly make u a pro player, if u did goonz from low lvl then GL keepin up with those that can actually play their class, also i doubt they willing to ban like 80% of the server lol might even be more.
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Its bad to hear that something haz happened like this, but, i say worry about yourself and not care about the puppets of the world.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lol still cant believe ppl QQIng about this, who cares if ppl did abuse goonz glitch not like being 105 is gonna instantly make u a pro player, if u did goonz from low lvl then GL keepin up with those that can actually play their class, also i doubt they willing to ban like 80% of the server lol might even be more.

Yeah, it matters in TW. Being a 102 Sin sucks when you get ganked by people who were basically handed 105 on a platter. There's also skills now that are NEGATED by levels, such as 'Has no effect on players 5 levels above you' little conundrum on some of the expansion skills.

The complete, absolute bottom line is, people CHEATED their way to 105, broke the TOS rules, and are not being punished for it.

Ban them, or let us all glitch Goons like they did.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited February 2012
    You're cool. I want to be just as smart as you when I grow up... Oh, wait, I surpassed you when I was 2. *Unamused*

At least I'm cool still, aye? I'm not too worried. If I let what people thought of me get in the way, I'd be a tool. I'll continue doing what I do, for why I do, etc because I'm me.

7 bumps and no staff response. Interesting... I'm hoping to get a record. 30 days would be epic.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    players under 102 do like 60% of their original dmg on 105 players at 103 you do like 80-90% so that's another reason why its pretty unfair =)
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    players under 102 do like 60% of their original dmg on 105 players at 103 you do like 80-90% so that's another reason why its pretty unfair =)

You should probably read this.

In case you don't feel like it. 103+ does full damage to 105's.

100-102 do 90% damage to 105's.

Your point remains somewhat valid, but your numbers were vastly skewed.
This discussion has been closed.