Sympathi's TW Videos

Options

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i do sound quite intellectual, don't i?

Don't feel too flattered. Its just someone that plays a sin. And wasted so much time on it to cheat it up to level 105.

Consider the source, please.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6syRRHTTic

i don't even have to say anything so nobody has to get offended, but you'll already have read a proski wall of text in just implications from that video and know just exactly what I mean haha
    edited January 2012
    Options
    as far as your other points, all I can say is.. and?

Don't forget to mention that BLOODMYSTIC looks for any and every chance to sneak into other TWs if there are any going on - yellow caught me this past weekend and made me come back though, qq.

I just can't get it up anymore

for TW with Nemesis.

Well, I guess I can log off for another month before I derail Proc's thread any further (oops)
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    These types of posts are why, regardless of what version of Nemesis is in place now, I advocate no showing Nemesis. If for no other reason, it would end this kind of juvenile crotch measuring which is all to played out.

I don't understand this. It's like...when Ascend is beating us there seems to be no problem. We finally get ourselves back in a place to have a chance again and now you say no show us. So as long as Ascend is attacking and winning it's all good but if we start to have a chance again you want to no show us?
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    meow

anyone else hear a cat shop?

meow

whats wrong with a catshoper then?
    They made TW unplayable with npc gear when they made nirvana, and don't mention rank 8 and rank 9. You need it just to play in TW, regardless of whether you want to be "a number", whatever that is.
    look like you are so jealous with the cat shopper like me? got r9 without spending real moneyb:chuckle
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • ArchTurn - Archosaur
    ArchTurn - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    These types of posts are why, regardless of what version of Nemesis is in place now, I advocate no showing Nemesis. If for no other reason, it would end this kind of juvenile crotch measuring which is all to played out.

I don't understand this. It's like...when Ascend is beating us there seems to be no problem. We finally get ourselves back in a place to have a chance again and now you say no show us. So as long as Ascend is attacking and winning it's all good but if we start to have a chance again you want to no show us?

that too while owning majority of the lands on the server..Pity!
    Nothing new though, it has happened before.. But this time, we'll take all their land, and they can keep crying foul/ rage quitting/ etc b:chuckle
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Don't forget to mention that BLOODMYSTIC looks for any and every chance to sneak into other TWs if there are any going on - yellow caught me this past weekend and made me come back though, qq.

I just can't get it up anymore

for TW with Nemesis.

Well, I guess I can log off for another month before I derail Proc's thread any further (oops)

Thanks for posting BLOOD, I really enjoy the technique you use to get me up

to speed on current server topics and politics. Normally its just empty and flaccid

but when you speak, my brain fills to bursting with useful and relevant information. The skillful way in which you caress me

into seeing things from your point of view is always a sensational journey for me that results in a shuddering climax

of beautiful lucidity.

Thanks.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks for posting BLOOD, I really enjoy the technique you use to get me up

to speed on current server topics and politics. Normally its just empty and flaccid

but when you speak, my brain fills to bursting with useful and relevant information. The skillful way in which you caress me

into seeing things from your point of view is always a sensational journey for me that results in a shuddering climax

of beautiful lucidity.

Thanks.

i just came
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i just came

i know
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i know

b:nosebleed
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:nosebleed

b:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i think hes trying to tell you he has work in the morning and that you should get your things and go
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i think hes trying to tell you he has work in the morning and that you should get your things and go

HAHAHAHA...LMAO...didn't even get up to show you to the door...b:sad
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    at least he tipped me well :/
    edited February 2012
    Options
    at least he tipped me well :/

When did we start calling what I did so well to you 'tipping'? b:lipcurl
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Proc rage quit rescind after this happened between heavensblaze and him b:pleased

http://tinyurl.com/7o4dfkp

b:thanksb:sad
    edited February 2012
    Options

I would no show you win or lose, and most times (when I have a choice) I do.

But I dont' run this shop, ijs.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    whats wrong with a catshoper then?

look like you are so jealous with the cat shopper like me? got r9 without spending real moneyb:chuckle

I would only be jealous (and even then only maybe) if I didn't have the cash, which I do, obviously.

I am definitely not jealous of you basically doing nothing in this game for 2 year. TWO YEARS, lol.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    that too while owning majority of the lands on the server..Pity!
    Nothing new though, it has happened before.. But this time, we'll take all their land, and they can keep crying foul/ rage quitting/ etc b:chuckle

uh huh whats this "we" stuff? Noone has even really seen you for a loooooong time.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks for posting BLOOD, I really enjoy the technique you use when you speak, my brain fills to bursting with useful and relevant information.

thats what I am here for. your welcome
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Proc rage quit rescind after this happened between heavensblaze and him b:pleased

http://tinyurl.com/7o4dfkp

b:thanksb:sad

Wait, which is proc? I am confused . . . .
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I would only be jealous (and even then only maybe) if I didn't have the cash, which I do, obviously.

I am definitely not jealous of you basically doing nothing in this game for 2 year. TWO YEARS, lol.

2 years? why do u keep saying that then? what date this server came out? what date i had r9? and if I was doing nothing on game, how i got r9?
    ok. lets pretend that I took 2 years of being a catshopper. What have you been doing in that time?

i know u got money. but like how much u got? and I dont know what u have done in this server, except talking and acting like a intellect which you are not. b:chuckle
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    2 years? why do u keep saying that then? what date this server came out? what date i had r9? and if I was doing nothing on game, how i got r9?
    ok. lets pretend that I took 2 years of being a catshopper(meow?). What have you been doing in that time?

i know u got money. but like how much u got? and I dont know what u have done in this server, except talking and acting like a intellect which you are not. b:chuckle

yeah blood being r9 makes you a factor now and makes you have all the skill in the world stupit b:chuckle

keep catshopping away buddy it makes you gewd ;)
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yeah blood being r9 makes you a factor now and makes you have all the skill in the world stupit b:chuckle

keep catshopping away buddy it makes you gewd ;)

Don't worry about it. I do catshop everyday. Ofc I havb:laughe some skills. Or at least if I challenge some1, Im sure that I can beat that person. Not like some1.who always think "I'm #1 bm in server, pked with sk and got ***** badly. What a funny thing I ever seen. Don't u think so?b:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Don't worry about it. I do catshop(lol he didn't get it) everyday. Ofc I havb:laughe some skills. Or at least if I challenge some1, Im sure that I can beat that person. Not like some1.who always think "I'm #1 bm in server, pked with sk and got ***** badly. What a funny thing I ever seen. Don't u think so?b:laugh

lol yeah brah non r9 vs r9 real fair huh? anywho last time i checked you were one of the most cash shopped player on the server so to say you have skill becasue you can beat those less fortunate than you is quite the overstatement. ok let me clarify for you... you do not have more skill than those you beat you just have a richer daddy than them and he spoils the living **** out of your happy asssss :D
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol yeah brah non r9 vs r9 real fair huh? anywho last time i checked you were one of the most cash shopped player on the server so to say you have skill becasue you can beat those less fortunate than you is quite the overstatement. ok let me clarify for you... you do not have more skill than those you beat you just have a richer daddy than them and he spoils the living **** out of your happy asssss :D

Ok really? If u knew u got disadvantage cuz of your gear. How come u still talked **** and challenged Sk huh?
    I never said I'm skills. But if I challenge to someone. I'm pretty sure I can defeat that dude. I don't have a richer daddy tho. I'm a catshopper don't u remember?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok really? If u knew u got disadvantage cuz of your gear. How come u still talked **** and challenged Sk huh?
    I never said I'm skills. But if I challenge to someone. I'm pretty sure I can defeat that dude. I don't have a richer daddy tho. I'm a catshopper don't u remember?

they really need to incorporate a facepalm smiley.... you just said you had skills two post up... you know what nvm you and your broken English win sir, i bow to your stupidity.

as for why i **** talked, its really quite simple. i didn't think he could aps me to death in the 15 seconds of anti stun he had. yes i could have kited him but the out come was fairly clear. he was hitting me for 1k and i was hitting him for just under 200 (each are per hit and 5 aps). and i **** talk cuz im a troll and in a dead boring game where there was nothing to do i trolled and he won so kudos to him
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    they really need to incorporate a facepalm smiley.... you just said you had skills two post up... you know what nvm you and your broken English win sir, i bow to your stupidity.

as for why i **** talked, its really quite simple. i didn't think he could aps me to death in the 15 seconds of anti stun he had. yes i could have kited him but the out come was fairly clear. he was hitting me for 1k and i was hitting him for just under 200 (each are per hit and 5 aps). and i **** talk cuz im a troll and in a dead boring game where there was nothing to do i trolled and he won so kudos to him

Oh sorry about my broken English then? I just wonder can u talk another language better than me? Ofc I said I have some skills (merchandise). Don't bow me plz. Cuz you alreay laid under my feet. If u r smart enough, u will get what I'm saying.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh sorry about my broken English then? I just wonder can u talk another language better than me? Ofc I said I have some skills (merchandise). Don't bow me plz. Cuz you alreay laid under my feet. If u r smart enough, u will get what I'm saying.

hmmm below you huh? ok lemme check *whips out score board*

studmuffin: quit pwi
    Dai_viper: spends huge amount of money into a game that's pretty much dead...

i think I'm winning here but what do i know? b:chuckle

p.s my Spanish is also fluent but one victory at a time
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok. lets pretend that I took 2 years of being a catshopper. What have you been doing in that time?

I dont know what u have done in this server

I don't know - racking up nearly twice your pvp kills with 1/10 your gear?