Options

Comments

• Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    a tier 1 land we won back the following week? lolololol

trololol when it didnt matter at all?

ty ty geogaddi so kind of you to post on a alt...well um nemesis shouldnt have attacked arch last week cuz they cant even hold a tier 1 land that was what a week? lollllll

they took it still and who the eff is geogaddi someone you hate cause its on the enemy faction?
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i most definitely did not leave out the defeat part, the video CLEARLY speaks for itself as evidence to show Nemesis won! what is this defeat you speak of. b:avoid

um, "what is this defeat of which you speak . . . ." Geez, I thought yinz guys was supposed to speak gooder english than us savages?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Aquazor - Archosaur
    Aquazor - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ty ty geogaddi so kind of you to post on a alt...well um nemesis shouldnt have attacked arch last week cuz they cant even hold a tier 1 land that was what a week? lollllll

I would like to thank the TW factors in Ascend for bringing the asswhooping to us.
    Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad!
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    trololol when it didnt matter at all?

they took it still and who the eff is geogaddi someone you hate cause its on the enemy faction?

Big wooptie doodooy- They took it one weekend (with 50k HP to spare on the crystal) Ascend took it back, another big woopty doo- Like I said earlier, Ascend beat themselves that weekend with **** poor organization and horrid decision making- Nems only contributed to helping them do it.

But ofcourse I don't expect nems members, (or pretend to know people on the outside looking in) to believe that, hell Ascend decision makers chose Not to believe it ,hence the weeks of no show tale tuck running with tale tuck doubts in their own faction.

But oh wells... Ascend still came out on top-
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    um, "what is this defeat of which you speak . . . ." Geez, I thought yinz guys was supposed to speak gooder english than us savages?

my english be proper and fine, witch is fine for me becouse i am a higher smart person than you b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

O.O Geogaddi has a 103 Barb on Dreamweaver??? DAMN!!! b:angry
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    O.O Geogaddi has a 103 Barb on Dreamweaver??? DAMN!!! b:angry

if its not pope gaddi it begs to question who from dreamweaver cares so much about archosuar tw? is not the drama from one server enough? lol
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    QQ dw im not fully sharded or even geared, just the weapon. Hopefully after expansion week i will be though, I've seen the light for attack levels over critical thanks to our new skills b:sin

Broken BS is broken *starts dumping paychecks on JoSD* b:cry At least mystics will be relegated to secondary healer. You might start seeing me on cata yo :(
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just a quick video for everyone not reading general, new PWI Loading and Login screen (there's other loading artworks) and the download link for the expansion in the description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    New video added; Nirvana speed run n 3 mins 17 seconds after the APS Nurf (dat angel skill...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Heres this weeks video, Sympathi vs. Starry Wilds solo TW xD sucks i screwed up abit or i think i could of done it in 20 mins with a jones. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Added a video of the new Endless Universe Instance inside Morai, accessible to anyone 95+ with a squad of at least 8 people, once aday. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY i wanted non dragonable bosses to get dragoned so often now i finally no a way and it finally gives seekers a purpose in nv TY SOOOOO MUCH.

i just hope the idiots on my server will believe me about it and not just ignore an awsome perk
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Heres the PK video between Ascend and Nemesis in Secret Passage last night, Merolo told me in whispers he would like me to note it took 5.. no 10 people to solo him because hes so awesome and unsoloable and es #1 huehuehuehue! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsyaen - Archosaur
    Tsyaen - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol, was there, but was too laggy to do anything.

Q_Q so I just sat and watched.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Merolo told me in whispers he would like me to note it took 5.. no 10 people to solo him because hes so awesome and unsoloable and es #1 huehuehuehue! b:surrender

lol :b:chuckle

http://i43.tinypic.com/34xg6tl.jpg

halp mr. r9 +12 sin i kant do it b:sad
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol :b:chuckle

http://i43.tinypic.com/34xg6tl.jpg

halp mr. r9 +12 sin i kant do it b:sad

b:chuckle
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Darkside vs. Immunity TW Video done editing, its uploading right now will be up 1 hour 30 mins from this post so be patent! b:thanks

Posting cos i g2g work b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options

And how did I know before viewing that you joined Darkside and not Immunity?

Honestly, people, challenge yourselves sometime, k? It's the only true hallmark of greatness.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And how did I know before viewing that you joined Darkside and not Immunity?

Honestly, people, challenge yourselves sometime, k? It's the only true hallmark of greatness.

Maybe because i put the guild i was in attacking the guild im not in as the video title like always?

What do you mean challenge yourself anyway... im after fun not challenges otherwise i would of left Nemesis for Ascend when they were getting there butts kicked in TW b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Maybe because i put the guild i was in attacking the guild im not in as the video title like always?

Yes, I do so pay rapt attention to your posting conventions, that must surely be why . . . .

It most certainly couldn't have been this:
    They are the people that jump in on the winning side of a fight . . . .

P.S. - joining a winning team and then winning again doesn't make you winners. It makes you pathetic . . . .

Which incidentally predates your post . . . .
    What do you mean challenge yourself anyway... im after fun not challenges

I note for the record that you only find fun in unchallenging pursuits, which is my case in point.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    you don't catch me griefing you guys anymore over how you play because i already lost faith in every player on archosaur, so do what you like. i cared in the past because some reasonable players were still hanging about on the server, and since at least enough of them opened their eyes, we all benefited from it. now? i'm the second to the last of the free thinking ones, and i just threw in the white towel, its hopeless. blood, you are the last of the mohicans on this one im afraid
    im after fun not challenges

NOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE EDIT REMOVE THIS before he sees it. thats why I joke to him that it "must be fun (wink wink)" when I get full r9 +12 and just aoe the entrance to secret passage and call it good pk. or, or, or, continually camp residence on sheer advantageous force outside the enemy's B gates and say it was among the best tw's I ever had.

"No, they don't care about competition. They are fun-sucking vampires. They are the kind of people that roll classes that don't die in PK because it deeply offends them if they see their pixels laying there face first in the dirt. They played too much super mario on god mode when they were kids." -BLOODMYSTIC

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOO ASDFJSDFKSDJFLKSDFJDFKJ i knew i was too late, G D IT BLOOD!!!!
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I... dont understand what either of you 2 said b:sad

Fun TW = Long TW. Gear and such makes no difference i died as much as i killed, same as in Nemesis vs. Ascend TWs but seen as we don't have them TWs atm and everyone's left for other such guilds ill make do with what the map can provide in terms of fun TWs compared to what i could be having.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this entire A vs B, Ascend VS Nem, Elusive VS Narla, (Red VS Blue?) dynamic on this server really does kinda suck. why cant we have factions/people who look at it as a game and NOT try to take sides? it seems like there is some whacked out philosophy on here that wherever the "elusive/rescind/ascend" people go the "nem/narla" people instantly jump to counter them or vice-versa, ijs wouldnt it be more fun to have TW against other people? or if not that maybe a different group for once?, seems like if you want a fun "large scale" tw you have to be a part of either of these factions and even then, it has to be when they attack eachother.....and that kinda sucks all around

lol yeahhhh
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    DS/Immunity was/is evenly matched-

What killed Immunity was lame techincal oversights that has even made us (or I mean Ascend) lose against Nems, even tho we out weighed them, and should have won..

Think they (immunity)need to hire new TW leads-
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    DS/Immunity was/is evenly matched-

What killed Immunity was lame techincal oversights that has even made us (or I mean Ascend) lose against Nems, even tho we out weighed them, and should have won..

Think they (immunity)need to hire new TW leads-

ReMaka... i have some terrible news... that thing we did to find out that thing vs that thing.. that thread was correct after all it does stop it... >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Darkside vs. Immunity TW Video done editing, its uploading right now will be up 1 hour 30 mins from this post so be patent! b:thanks

Posting cos i g2g work b:surrender

I was the anti-sin sin!b:cute <3 Immun's sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I... dont understand what either of you 2 said b:sad

Yes you did.
    Fun TW = Long TW.

No, fun TW = competitive TW. It just so happens that competitive TWs are long.

Otherwise, you would just have a TW without pulling any catapults, and everyone would last for 3 hours, and no land would ever change hands. UTOPIA, according to you? Nah
    Gear and such makes no difference i died as much as i killed, same as in Nemesis vs. Ascend TWs but seen as we don't have them TWs atm and everyone's left for other such guilds ill make do with what the map can provide in terms of fun TWs compared to what i could be having.

Noone faults you for leaving for another guild, obviously. We just find transparent and predictable the guilds to which you all flocked, and those to which you did not.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No, fun TW = competitive TW. It just so happens that competitive TWs are long.

BLOODMYSTIC =/= Sympathi, i don't think like you do and i don't like what you like so you cant really debate on an overall 'what is fun about TW'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You joined darkside, which is certainly better than had you went and joined BOAD. But I think BLOOD's point is that we would be fools to think there aren't better TW's to be had than one where a faction sits outside another's B gate until winning, even if it takes an hour. An hour is definitely fun any way you look at it, but no way is it as fun as a truely competitive TW that actual decisions determine the outcome of, and you know that. Just like you know it is more fun to have challenging PK fights than what your video showed. It was a fine video, just like your TW videos are, but we shouldn't accept that as the best archosaur can do now. It can do so much better, it just needs more people joining the losing sides and really not caring about winning so much.

:edit: oh wait, you just joined BOAD hahaha. see, every time I take you guys at face value, you just always wind up proving BLOOD more right. **** you blood~