Sympathi's TW Videos

Options

Comments

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Remember our conversation at Dennys in Arizona? lolyus

It's not that I had been planning to leave at all, it's just I've always wanted to create my own faction (sorta), and thought I'd have lots of supporters from multiple factions. I was wrong in that, and the fact I went inactive after I realized nobody was on board with it (save for a number of people I can count on my hands) didn't help either. The state of TW just further guided my feelings along.

And yes, people DID ask me to leave, whether it was if they wanted to be in a faction apart from Nemesis and Ascend, whether it was if they wanted Shrimp, Voldoo, and I to be the leadership, or an underlying motive to break down Nemesis - who knows. But it didn't work out, and I don't have the time, desire, or energy anymore to try.

*Whilst Met is in Nemesis*

Nemesis: Omg met is op he wins tws hes such a factor.

*When Met isnt in Nemesis*

Nemesis: what its only met 1 archer not that much of a loss who cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i didn't read anything black or remakabo said, and so for all i know it could have been ignorant and unfounded. but evidently, it wasn't ridiculous enough to catch my attention like the blatant lie that this quote is lol.

[1/29/2012 8:22:07 PM] Mark: lol
    [1/29/2012 8:22:09 PM] Mark: nobody told me to leave
    [1/29/2012 8:22:11 PM] Mark: i wanted to recreate polo

even met knows deep down that the closest thing that resembles that quote, such as a few people agreeing with his decision to leave, or urging, was minimal and played such a little part in what was ultimately his decision. he had been talking about it for a while.

you guys are something else, its hilarious when even I say goodluck or grats to nemesis and there are still being bitter feelings from some nemesis members whispering me trying to do a "wah ha in your face, we won, and quick!" -- what? lol, i thought we all wanted good tws, maybe ill have to start leading them again b:kiss

anyway, im guna quickly compare and contrast just to bring some perspective to the gear differences since some people think ascend is really overpowered in terms of CS when they in fact are not.

(inb4 someone does an official audit)

nissos - r9 - +10/+11 armor / +12 weapon / maxed cube neck / 100% full jades
    dai_viper - r9 - +10/11 armor /+12 weapon / second upgrade cube neck / close to 100% jades
    kattanyia - r9 - +11 armor / +12 weapon / +11 neck / 100% jades
    aquazor - i dont even know, you get the point
    ambition - i dont even know, but you get the point

vs.

teardrop - r9 - +10 armors / immac shards last i checked? / +10 or 12 wep
    findyourlove - r9 - +10 armors / dot shards / +12 wep
    emancipation - r9 - +10 armors / dot shards / +10 or +12 wep

zengoku - +11 armor / +12 wep / not even sure of refines
    cursed - 100% jades / +11 armor / +12 wep
    jester - n/a
    vs.

proski - +11 wep - +2 lvl 91 helmet - +3 r8 robe, etc.
    blood - +9 or 10 wep, +7 armors? / mixed sharding
    cassio - n/a

juffin
    hhhey
    teddy_tiger
    dmon
    wolverine
    ^__r9

vs.

yellow/datmo if they show up, but mainly fluffy, scatto, graco, and other non r9 barbs doin
    their best with that op humble gear as I call it

nem has like 4 r9 bms or maybe even more last I checked vs sk

venos? id say like 2-3 on both sides in r9

clerics? i think nemesis has the only active partial-r9 cata clerics on the server, since peta is in immunity and lusin quit.

seekers? last I saw nemesis had like 2 really crazily outfitted ones with +12 wep full r9 armor +10 minimum and then just another with wep + wrist only, vs arix and remakabo so fairly similiar.

with archers, ascend definitely has around 4 more in total, judging from at least the weapon only as the minimum criteria to qualify in this list. how many show up to tw? well based on this last tw probably about the same if not 1 or 2 more than nemesis

buzz - hardly shows up
    shahiin - if he shows up its always late
    animeth - usually shows up every other week or late
    kirbie - quit?
    soochi - shows up every week
    aimless - seems to always show up so far
    magusik - usually shows up
    vexkiel - depends
    strikervince - inactive
    zarbone - gone from game atm

vs.
    met - always shows up when hes in the faction
    pulse - same
    ryanofhell - seems the same
    geogaddi - insert joke here lol
    archturn - seems to always show up
    omgbowpewpew - seems like he will always show up since joinin
    prothoe - iunno

the point? ascend is not some die hard tw faction that has ever wanted to take over the map, and its only real advantage has ever been in its archers when all of them showed up or were active and not busy with rl. but all in all, to say ascend is more cash shopped than nemesis? well, thats just completely **** and all of you know it.

well first too large for me to go through but yup one thing i understand is you either tried putting up the fact that nem got more CS'r than Ascend or Nem were more in number and sht like that BUT problem is, why you blame nem if u cudnt get better people then them ?

and is it HARD to accept that it was a fun TW weekend ? i at times wonder why the drama hoars are in Ascend while the whole factions respects people like Yellow and his batch... seriously Ascend should look into that fact a bit..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    no, no, no, no, no

don't bother responding if you can't read. i didn't grief nemesis in anything I just said, i was merely pointing out that ascend is not more cash shopped nor stronger in general than nemesis like people still assume. rather, behind. and don't even talk about 'well then work harder and catch up' because its a server-wide problem that even effects nemesis when they lose

you are so derpy lol
  • Mesimarja - Archosaur
    Mesimarja - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ur list of r9 pplz is so LOL
    ur forgetting r9 ppl in ascend, and listing r9 ppl in nem, that isnt even there.
    last tiem i checked, i was only r9 veno in nem, when ascend have around 4 or em.
    how funny u forgot mrpnadaking on ur list, and putting eman have only +10 refines, when like whole server knows eman is all +12.

check facts, before u start making lists, or ull just get all pplz LOl @u, like now b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ur forgetting r9 ppl in ascend, and listing r9 ppl in nem, that isnt even there.
    last tiem i checked, i was only r9 veno in nem, when ascend have around 4 or em.
    how funny u forgot mrpnadaking on ur list, and putting eman have only +10 refines, when like whole server knows eman is all +12.

check facts, before u start making lists, or ull just get all pplz LOl @u, like now b:laugh

why do people come and waste their first post on forums just to sound this stupid?
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    why do people come and waste their first post on forums just to sound this stupid?

why do peoples who claims to have quitted the game and dont care about the game keeps coming back to the game's forums just to sound so intellectual?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    why do peoples who claims to have quitted the game and dont care about the game keeps coming back to the game's forums just to sound so intellectual?

i've been playing for a while. the fact that you didn't know that is cuz i don't find you to be important enough to discuss my gaming plans with. but, yes, i agree with you: i do sound quite intellectual, don't i?
  • Mesimarja - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

coz i dont care to spam this forum, unlike u seem to do, over 500 posts, u dont play game anymore, but still posting here, rofl.
    after losing few tw, and then starting make a list about pplz, not caring to check facts, the list fails, and makes me laugh hard.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i've been playing for a while. the fact that you didn't know that is cuz i don't find you to be important enough to discuss my gaming plans with. but, yes, i agree with you: i do sound quite intellectual, don't i?

Ohh u came back to game again for the 100th time?, well fact is it doesnt make much of a difference whether u play or not. But yah u sound pretty intellectual in pwi forums, although I hope your intellectuality is not limited to the forums b:chuckle

Cya in game b:kiss b4 proc tells me to gtfo off his replay thread b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    coz i dont care to spam this forum, unlike u seem to do, over 500 posts, u dont play game anymore, but still posting here, rofl.
    after losing few tw, and then starting make a list about pplz, not caring to check facts, the list fails, and makes me laugh hard.

come again? i'm trying to decipher what you're saying but it's difficult.

Ohh u came back to game again for the 100th time?, well fact is it doesnt make much of a difference whether u play or not. But yah u sound pretty intellectual in pwi forums, although I hope your intellectuality is not limited to the forums b:chuckle

Cya in game b:kiss b4 proc tells me to gtfo off his replay thread b:surrender

For the second time, actually (:
    To stop playing has been decisions I've taken when I'm either bored of the game or busy with real life. I fail to see a problem with that. LOL intellectuality. I can tell you right now. Based on that statement, my intellect exceeds yours.
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

too bad MrPandaKing doesn't show for any TWs :(
  • Mesimarja - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    too bad MrPandaKing doesn't show for any TWs :(

ive seen mrpandaking in tws >___>
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dai viper, kat, and nissos are fully jaded, and all 3 of them have either an upgraded cube neck or a +11 one. I admit i didn't know emanc has +12 armors (still, dot sharded), but neither that, nor cursed "only having +10 armors" changes anything about my argument

those 3 nem psychics are better geared both on average and individually, due to the jades, than ascend's ONLY r9 psychics that play anymore. and thats not even counting ambition and aquazor. throw zengoku and cursed into the mix, and its just the strongest group of raw, unadulterated cashed up high flat *** amount damage on the server that ascend is not in any way, shape, or form, equal to. what allowed ascend to compete with nemesis was a slight number advantage in r9 archers, but that doesn't exist anymore because the majority of ascends archers are busy with rl, left, or quit - which isn't nemesis' fault, but neither is it ascends fault everytime geogaddi quits or some r9 factors in nem get tired of being OP and take a momentary leave of absence

as far as your other points, all I can say is.. and? I listed ascend players that not only didn't show up to the wars this weekend, but have also quit or left entirely just to be fair. but the point is to take a sample of the players that were the biggest influence for both sides in the very recent past, during this weekend, and most likely in the near future, so to show where the wealth is, and where it matters. obviously I never intended to list every r9 and every player, what do you think i'm filing tax returns?

do you even know why I'm saying all of this? its so people don't get their hopes up for what they think is going to be really competitive, fun wars. ascend will rebound eventually,but next week? and the week directly after that? of course not. nemesis will win those fairly soundly based on what I just listed. I think people are just conditioned to think everything I say is an attack on them, and so before they even read all of what I say, they've already busted out the barb wire. relax hahaha

i'll break it down

1) i never said ascend didn't have cash shoppers, or didn't have the potential to do better these last set of wars.
    2) i was merely pointing out that ascend is not more cash shopped than nemesis like people inside your faction and out assume. and that instead, nemesis is quickly getting a higher concentration of wealth, while ascend is losing theirs, for reasons that are apparently too complicated for you and bdoomed to understand. they're server wide-problems that even affect nemesis when nemesis loses

and if anything, this discussion makes more people watch the tw videos than not. proc has always been wanting something out of his reach, so why would now be any different. what does he expect this thread to be full of comments just pertaining to his video? giggle
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    and if anything, this discussion makes more people watch the tw videos than not. proc has always been wanting something out of his reach, so why would now be any different. what does he expect this thread to be full of comments just pertaining to his video? giggle

You sound Jelly bro, your PW Music videos not that popular anymore? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Really didn't think you would lol-
    re
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    trolololol, hi i r heavensblaze b:kissb:bye
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So like, i fraped me in Theatre of Blood for some seeker PvP, after i pulled the sword from the stone, Merlin made me king of PWI and i had some fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol
    As far as not wanting to be a "number" on the game... I wonder why you bought R9 then - if you didn't care you would have just played with NPC gear, just saying.

They made TW unplayable with npc gear when they made nirvana, and don't mention rank 8 and rank 9. You need it just to play in TW, regardless of whether you want to be "a number", whatever that is.

Just because thats the reason you dumped your cleric for a rank 9 archer, doesn't mean its why anyone else did it.
    lol
    The fact that you waste time here on the forums means you obviously care.

Or your bored. Or you like shooting down the moronic egos that show up here, occasionally, from time to time . . . .
    lol
    The fact that you're in one of the major factions on the server means you care.

But what if every faction you join BECOMES the major faction Narla>Elusive/Zulusive> Rescind>Ascend)?

Whatever is a wizard to do? My suitcase is all worn out. I have tried leaving Ascend twice since they've owned more than 50% of the map, but Soochi keeps sucking me

back in, that is. At this point, my Perfect World has been replaced by a World of Tanks, but I can't totally abandon my forums to allow statements this silly to stand.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sympathi:

Get a stronger core and more dedicated signups? People gank factions when they sense weakness! or something like that

Remaka:

Lol, you should be last to preach "core"

welcome back to Nems =) gonna stay this time?

Sympathi: Never left :D was way too long in Canada i was removed by accident! sorted soon as i got back though, as you can see and still up to my old tricks b:pleased

Hmmm, do I search through the forums for the post where BLOODMYSTIC says Proc quits, and comes back, and quits and comes back . . . . I know!!!! A contest!!!! 1 million coins to the first Archosaur avatar to post the link in this thread.

BLOODMYSTIC - if you think he is wrong, it just means you didn't wait long enough for him to be proven right.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited January 2012
    Options
    like 2-3 months ago, Nemesis used to finish up Ascend in under 15mins that kinda led Ascend to no show Nem TWs even when it was a 1v1, and then we got bored(aka Rescind).

So yeah, get ur "history" right. b:bye

+12 gear and cheating the game to 105 and cheating the game to debuff a crytal will do that.

I wonder what the common denominator is? C'mon, keep trying, it'll come to you.

The fact is, this game is broken, and has been for a while. And the biggest sign of people that take it too seriously are the people that post here about wins or losses, or who rushed to get to 105 before they fixed the cheat (ironically, people 103+ are mostly in the same class, they just failed to cheat hard enough) - or the people that needed to +12 their gear before they even showed their faces in TW.

Nemesis beats ascend when they grossly out gear them, for sure. They also beat them when they are roughly equally geared simply because they are by and large better (um, we have rank 9 archers that barrage enemy cata barbs in our base - hello!) and more organized. Ascend beats Nemesis when they have them outnumbered and/or outgeared slightly or more. Right now, they outgear them greatly. In fact, I am somewhat shocked that it takes you as long to beat them . . . .

These types of posts are why, regardless of what version of Nemesis is in place now, I advocate no showing Nemesis. If for no other reason, it would end this kind of juvenile crotch measuring which is all to played out.

And anyone who has their "history right" would have no choice but to agree . . . .
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yes well why dont u bid on ascend then without your planned ganks when your strong as us?

Shhhhh, I like the ganks. Give me something to do besides the same damn TW against the same dull people. Ace is much better at killing me than pulse now.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ROFLEOERLFORLFOFLOL

are people seriously QQing about ganks? Every damn faction that's held several lands on the map has been ganked before. Nemesis, Ascend, Immunity.... I'm definitely just gonna blame the illuminati for orchestrating ganks on whoever and use that as a catalyst to gank them back.

Illuminati? Is that a new faction where all the Immunity players went? RioN is behind it. I KNEW IT!!!!!!
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ascend? Or a select someone?--- If someone from Ascend privatelly perved you, does that mean you cybered all of Ascend?

Don't give her any ideas . . . .
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Besides the point if it would be closed down or not this threads for my TW videos not for yet another broski style argument.

and i keep my friendslist empty for a lot of reasons, don't want everyone knowing were i am 24/7 b:surrender

I know how to close a thread . . . . . beg meh
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Blood, stop spamming yo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you guys are something else, its hilarious when even I say goodluck or grats to nemesis and there are still being bitter feelings from some nemesis members whispering me trying to do a "wah ha in your face, we won, and quick!" -- what? lol, i thought we all wanted good tws, maybe ill have to start leading them again b:kiss

Proski, the fact is they hate the fact that alot of people in Ascend don't want to join Nemesis, and would likely rather quit the game if they were the only show in town. They are that cool that they just don't get it. They just don't understand how anyone could simply not want to be a part of the splendor that is them. They don't get how everyone doesn't want to run trials all day and have officer meetings to discuss "faction business", etc., etc., etc.b:beatup

So they LOVE it when they beat Ascend in 10 minutes. They didn't leave Nemesis for Rescind because of short TW wins, they left because of no-shows. As soon as we started showing up for Nemesis (against my wishes) and certainly when we started beating them, fold up their Rescind tents they did and go back to the mother ship.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I didnt go last tw

meow

anyone else hear a cat shop?

meow
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i at times wonder why the drama hoars are in Ascend ..

Searches forums for Herne_Hunter vs Nefarious drama vvhore threads . . . . .

Some of us are old enough to remember you Herne . . . .