Sympathi's TW Videos

Options

Comments

• Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ohh met sir who cares if everything isnt punctuated correctly or spelled proper its the internet brooooo not everyone cares to be total perfection here but ofc you probably do though obviously internet reputation is sooooo important to you bet it takes you forever just to write up one line from all of the backspacing making sure everything is punctuated and spelled properly to look cool for your e-rep to others lolllll maybe you should go teach grammar classes instead of playing games all the time such a waiste of talent you got there buddyyyy could be out changing the world one bad punctation at a time ill sign up for them i wanna have perfect e-grammar like you ;P but um yeahh the points was made regardless of your cute little jokes about grammar so humor me some more please correct my mistakes in this post kkthx baiiiii (i know thats not the proper way to say goodbye im so dumb) *smashes head on the keyboard* b:cry

... I don't think I need to repeat myself a third time, lol. But Jesus Christ, we all make typos, we all make grammatical errors including myself, but at least make yourself coherent. You basically made one huge sentence, rambling about several different topics all assuming some **** that I play all the time, when in fact for the past month, I've probably been logged on for a collective 4 hours, 2 of those hours were in the TW last night.

but yeah. I care about my e-rep. that's why I play SO much, right? no.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol proc, they never close these threads down- besides you have everybody on friendslist to spam their walls- can't be disturbed there-

Besides the point if it would be closed down or not this threads for my TW videos not for yet another broski style argument.

and i keep my friendslist empty for a lot of reasons, don't want everyone knowing were i am 24/7 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not game FL-- the nearly 7k friends in Coreconnect deal-
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not game FL-- the nearly 7k friends in Coreconnect deal-

Oh right, well that was for a competition i won but never got rewarded for lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pissywullow
    pissywullow Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    GG Ascend, fair fight ya? and you guys had 6 catas...

See you next week.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hmmm no gank, no wait, full 80 vs 80..... 37 mins if am not wrong ?

@Soochi: donchu think you need to be a bit more literate to be on these holy forums ? your serious lack of brains is well known on archo server wide BUT out here the other server ppl would know as well :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hope you tape sunday's tw i like your videos they're really good just want to see when nemesis gets their azz kicked as well b:laugh

Awwwwwww b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Awwww b:chuckle
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

**** you Fata you fool, i wanted to quote him, anyway yea video should be up within the next hour to two been made just need to upload it!

P.S. No trolling or flaming over this TW, make a new thread and argue there lols
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I would concede at being fully defeated, had that 37 mins been an 12m vs victory- faceroll

But a 30-50k HP difs? lol b:laugh that was to close for such a short TW- And really could have been prevented---- but I won't bring that here b:shutup
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I would concede at being fully defeated, had that 37 mins been an 12m vs victory- faceroll

But a 30-50k HP difs? lol b:laugh that was to close for such a short TW- And really could have been prevented---- but I won't bring that here b:shutup

Got to remember Ascend also had 6 catapults on the HQ, so that's 12m to (lets say 0HP) with 6 in the time we did it with 4, if it was 4 v 4 catas our HQ would of still had 4m HP left over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Got to remember Ascend also had 6 catapults on the HQ, so that's 12m to (lets say 0HP) with 6 in the time we did it with 4, if it was 4 v 4 catas our HQ would of still had 4m HP left over.

Mmm sortof, when I suicided to get back to base when people b:shutup There was one to left- so odds not to heavy--

Either way-- was way to close to call some insane faceroll- But grats on your very short victory- I know how much Nems members enjoy those type-
    re
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hmmm no gank, no wait, full 80 vs 80..... 37 mins if am not wrong ?

@Soochi: donchu think you need to be a bit more literate to be on these holy forums ? your serious lack of brains is well known on archo server wide BUT out here the other server ppl would know as well :P
    b:chuckle
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Heres this weeks TW Video for last night, enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: Video is uploading at the moment, i need to go sleep will take 1 hour 20 mins from this post before its viewable so be patent!

dam, i cant wait for that long. I wanna see how u guys did it less than 38mins tho. b:pleased
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm just happy neither side is winning in 15 min or less <.< I really hope we can continue to have FUN TW's, that neither faction gets bored with winning or emo about losing and starts losing members and that we can just have some fun in this game!!

LOLOL b:bye
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

nice vid for one more time proc b:victory

gratz for your win nemesis :D wish i was there :(
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    BlackRainX - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    **** you Fata you fool, i wanted to quote him, anyway yea video should be up within the next hour to two been made just need to upload it!

P.S. No trolling or flaming over this TW, make a new thread and argue there lols

hahaha ikr all that trolling went to waiste well i be damned /my wrists *geo style rage quits ascend* b:cry but hey i told you guys good job in wc tonite you won so congrats all them merges are finally paying off? well its about time ;p
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hahaha ikr all that trolling went to waiste well i be damned /my wrists *geo style rage quits ascend* b:cry but hey i told you guys good job in wc tonite you won so congrats all them merges are finally paying off? well its about time ;p

Wasn't mergers lol it was people who left because Nemesis was too strong coming back because Nemesis was weak.

Anyway videos viewable now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wasn't mergers lol it was people who left because Nemesis was too strong coming back because Nemesis was weak.

^This.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Is this anything like the lies that Ascend was telling Met to get him to leave Nemesis for the sake of "fun and fair" TW's on the server? LMAO

i didn't read anything black or remakabo said, and so for all i know it could have been ignorant and unfounded. but evidently, it wasn't ridiculous enough to catch my attention like the blatant lie that this quote is lol.

[1/29/2012 8:22:07 PM] Mark: lol
    [1/29/2012 8:22:09 PM] Mark: nobody told me to leave
    [1/29/2012 8:22:11 PM] Mark: i wanted to recreate polo

even met knows deep down that the closest thing that resembles that quote, such as a few people agreeing with his decision to leave, or urging, was minimal and played such a little part in what was ultimately his decision. he had been talking about it for a while.

you guys are something else, its hilarious when even I say goodluck or grats to nemesis and there are still being bitter feelings from some nemesis members whispering me trying to do a "wah ha in your face, we won, and quick!" -- what? lol, i thought we all wanted good tws, maybe ill have to start leading them again b:kiss

anyway, im guna quickly compare and contrast just to bring some perspective to the gear differences since some people think ascend is really overpowered in terms of CS when they in fact are not.

(inb4 someone does an official audit)

nissos - r9 - +10/+11 armor / +12 weapon / maxed cube neck / 100% full jades
    dai_viper - r9 - +10/11 armor /+12 weapon / second upgrade cube neck / close to 100% jades
    kattanyia - r9 - +11 armor / +12 weapon / +11 neck / 100% jades
    aquazor - i dont even know, you get the point
    ambition - i dont even know, but you get the point

vs.

teardrop - r9 - +10 armors / immac shards last i checked? / +10 or 12 wep
    findyourlove - r9 - +10 armors / dot shards / +12 wep
    emancipation - r9 - +10 armors / dot shards / +10 or +12 wep

zengoku - +11 armor / +12 wep / not even sure of refines
    cursed - 100% jades / +11 armor / +12 wep
    jester - n/a
    vs.

proski - +11 wep - +2 lvl 91 helmet - +3 r8 robe, etc.
    blood - +9 or 10 wep, +7 armors? / mixed sharding
    cassio - n/a

juffin
    hhhey
    teddy_tiger
    dmon
    wolverine
    ^__r9

vs.

yellow/datmo if they show up, but mainly fluffy, scatto, graco, and other non r9 barbs doin
    their best with that op humble gear as I call it

nem has like 4 r9 bms or maybe even more last I checked vs sk

venos? id say like 2-3 on both sides in r9

clerics? i think nemesis has the only active partial-r9 cata clerics on the server, since peta is in immunity and lusin quit.

seekers? last I saw nemesis had like 2 really crazily outfitted ones with +12 wep full r9 armor +10 minimum and then just another with wep + wrist only, vs arix and remakabo so fairly similiar.

with archers, ascend definitely has around 4 more in total, judging from at least the weapon only as the minimum criteria to qualify in this list. how many show up to tw? well based on this last tw probably about the same if not 1 or 2 more than nemesis

buzz - hardly shows up
    shahiin - if he shows up its always late
    animeth - usually shows up every other week or late
    kirbie - quit?
    soochi - shows up every week
    aimless - seems to always show up so far
    magusik - usually shows up
    vexkiel - depends
    strikervince - inactive
    zarbone - gone from game atm

vs.
    met - always shows up when hes in the faction
    pulse - same
    ryanofhell - seems the same
    geogaddi - insert joke here lol
    archturn - seems to always show up
    omgbowpewpew - seems like he will always show up since joinin
    prothoe - iunno

the point? ascend is not some die hard tw faction that has ever wanted to take over the map, and its only real advantage has ever been in its archers when all of them showed up or were active and not busy with rl. but all in all, to say ascend is more cash shopped than nemesis? well, thats just completely **** and all of you know it.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    internet, game, life.

see these 3 things, 1 of them doesnt fit? am i right?

stop arguing about something so little it doesnt matter. just have fun each week and carry on with how you enjoy playing the game. if you lose you need to get better. if you win good for you keep up the good work..... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    my armor is only +10s b:avoid
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    my armor is only +10s b:avoid

emancipation - r9 - +10 armors / dot shards / +10 or +12 wep

Correction: emanc is all +12 b:cry
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

Anyway videos viewable now!

Yea keep telling yourself that- The mergers, and the re-re-re-re-re and more recruited again members came back after a weekend prior that was a 2+ hr TW- Thats not a weak faction. Well ok on Nems standards sure-

But its whatever, we all know what nems wants- 15 min TWs or ragequit.
    re
  • pissywullow
    pissywullow Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yea keep telling yourself that- The mergers, and the re-re-re-re-re and more recruited again members came back after a weekend prior that was a 2+ hr TW- Thats not a weak faction. Well ok on Nems standards sure-

But its whatever, we all know what nems wants- 15 min TWs or ragequit.

OMG you lost get over it. Better luck next week.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I didnt go last tw
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    We will all see who's the better faction when it's 1vs1 sunday night without the ''planned'' ganks yes we know leaders of nemesis sit in vent all week plotting **** up to take a virtual land from ascend while we play 1/4th the time,dont hold summits to gank other factions on purpose and yet still that faction over there is barely able to keep up with us merging every month lmfao seriously whats it now over there nemesis/rescind/immunity/outcast what else faction am i forgetting so many merges there cant keep up with who all nemesis consumes monthly to fight us you guys are the ones that need a better core ijs but be real proud of your ''win'' alot of honor in the way you win over there

Hope you tape sunday's tw i like your videos they're really good just want to see when nemesis gets their azz kicked as well b:laugh
    Why u always say that Nem merged with Rescinds? I think because you see there are some ppl from Rescinds now they are in Nem right? If so, Ascend is a merged faction toob:laugh, I see Shrimp's barb is in your faction now. I guess you merged with Polo. mhond and some other ppl who left Nem and joined Ascend. so look like Nem merged with Ascend???b:shockedb:shutup
    We got kicked so bad!!!
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Is this anything like the lies that Ascend was telling Met to get him to leave Nemesis for the sake of "fun and fair" TW's on the server? LMAO

Oh God. If this is what Met said, then he is lying to you. And I'm not saying this to throw him under the bus either, cuz I like Met. But he had been planning to leave Nemesis for a long time and try to build up other factions for competitive TWs between more than 2 factions. Just like the skype convo Proski posted, I have plenty I can post too.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh God. If this is what Met said, then he is lying to you. And I'm not saying this to throw him under the bus either, cuz I like Met. But he had been planning to leave Nemesis for a long time and try to build up other factions for competitive TWs between more than 2 factions. Just like the skype convo Proski posted, I have plenty I can post too.

Remember our conversation at Dennys in Arizona? lolyus

It's not that I had been planning to leave at all, it's just I've always wanted to create my own faction (sorta), and thought I'd have lots of supporters from multiple factions. I was wrong in that, and the fact I went inactive after I realized nobody was on board with it (save for a number of people I can count on my hands) didn't help either. The state of TW just further guided my feelings along.

And yes, people DID ask me to leave, whether it was if they wanted to be in a faction apart from Nemesis and Ascend, whether it was if they wanted Shrimp, Voldoo, and I to be the leadership, or an underlying motive to break down Nemesis - who knows. But it didn't work out, and I don't have the time, desire, or energy anymore to try.