Sympathi's TW Videos

Options

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And THIS . . . .
    But if I challenge to someone. I'm pretty sure I can defeat that dude.

is what makes you such a bore. Only challenge the people you know you can beat? That make you a real man, does it? lol

It makes you a boy, ijs

And it explains (and evidences the truth of) what we have been saying here - you couldn't beat ANYONE so you sat in a cat shop till you outgeared them. That's fine, brah, dowhatchalike.

Just don't act like gear makes no difference when you sacrificed the only fun time period on this server to get it. Noone believes you.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    hmmm below you huh? ok lemme check *whips out score board*

studmuffin: quit pwi
    Dai_viper: spends huge amount of money into a gamer that's pretty much dead...

i think I'm winning here but what do i know? b:chuckle

p.s my Spanish is also fluent but one victory at a time

Oh sorry Mr. Mexican lol. I guess u win here then.
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I just wonder can u talk another language better than me?

he can, ijs - no need to wonder any more.

but i never make fun of people for how well they speak english

and he's not mexican, racist.

He's from spain
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options

and he's not mexican any more than you are from tibet
    I don't give a dam he's mexican or not. If he can speak 2 languages., that's good for him.
    But 1 thing he should know. He's not better than any1 else.
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

and he's not mexican, racist.

He's from spain

I'm Cuban you old **** :< and as stated people that didn't PK before they got themselves R9 and then go around saying they have skills because they can one shot non R9s are just little boys.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm Cuban you old **** :< and as stated people that didn't PK before they got themselves R9 and then go around saying they have skills because they can one shot non R9s are just little boys.

Pick me 1 r9 in ascend to 1on 1 me then.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Pick me 1 r9 in ascend to 1on 1 me then.

facepalm...... dude you just don't get it do you? how about you challenge someone from the old days do a full lvl 30 npc gear fight and see how good you do.... i would do it myself but i don't have pwi on my comp anymore and i'm too lazy to redownload it ^3^
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    facepalm...... dude you just don't get it do you? how about you challenge someone from the old days do a full lvl 30 npc gear fight and see how good you do.... i would do it myself but i don't have pwi on my comp anymore and i'm too lazy to redownload it ^3^

If I quittet this game. Plz don't act like u are still playing. And don't try to find a reason to blame on.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If I quittet this game. Plz don't act like u are still playing. And don't try to find a reason to blame on.

-no idea what you meant there and i did quit this game anyone that tell you other wise is spoon feeding you ****
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    -no idea what you meant there and i did quit this game anyone that tell you other wise is spoon feeding you ****

Im using my phone to.comment here. There r some wrong words that I.can't see. Ok let me write this again. If u quitted this game. Plz don't act like ur still playing. U should spendmore time of your life to dedicate fidel castro
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    >___>
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im using my phone to.comment here. There r some wrong words that I.can't see. Ok let me write this again. If u quitted this game. Plz don't act like ur still playing. U should spendmore time of your life to dedicate fidel castro

phone or not it's extremely hard to make out what your saying but by the bits i did get i'll answer, no i don't act like i still play but i'm fairly sure i could be a challenge to you with us using full npc gear but no im not willing to download the game again just to prove my point i'll let blood (if he still plays) or someone that still has any remote interest in this game do it.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    >___>

oh met! perfect, go npc fight Dai so he can shut the hell up and prove BLOOD's and many others (myself included) theory that he has no skill just gear :D kthnxbye
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    He really doesn't play anymore b:surprised he doesn't know that I've quit too

although it's hilarious, when I log on to tell some friends to get on Xbox live, or if I'm skyped that there's a good tw, during the first 30 seconds of logging on I get:

Person 1: thought u quit/retired
    Person 2: can u run me thru fc/get mats
    Person 3: hey whats the best way to make money/merchant/TT
    Person 4: hey haven't seen you in a long time!

1- Never proclaimed a quitting/retiring message, just kinda stopped logging on when... I lost interest in PWI.

2- Yeah sure, I haven't been on in days, and I just now logged on only for 30 seconds to see if somebody is on or something, and you never say hi to me in Skype, but I'll be sure to run you through an FC for free! We're best buds b:cute (but no really, gtfo)

3- I'm totally on top of the market with how often I watch it /sarcasm

4- The only kind of message I respond to, thanks for actually saying hi or asking how I'm doing. You know who you are <33333

To others: SHUT THE **** UP
    edited February 2012
    Options

although it's hilarious, when I log on to tell some friends to get on Xbox live, or if I'm skyped that there's a good tw, during the first 30 seconds of logging on I get:

1- Never proclaimed a quitting/retiring message, just kinda stopped logging on when... I lost interest in PWI.

2- Yeah sure, I haven't been on in days, and I just now logged on only for 30 seconds to see if somebody is on or something, and you never say hi to me in Skype, but I'll be sure to run you through an FC for free! We're best buds b:cute (but no really, gtfo)

3- I'm totally on top of the market with how often I watch it /sarcasm

4- The only kind of message I respond to, thanks for actually saying hi or asking how I'm doing. You know who you are <33333

well see fluffy and proski skype me telling me about good tws but then i think to myself... i can go to the tw OOOOOOR i can play lol... lol wins
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

3- Give them random number and know you ruined someones day. /sarcasm

This would have been better.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This would have been better.

i like you
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Damn this thread has derailed abit b:surrender

anyway new videos i forgot to post here, Seeker guide to solo pulling in FC at level 80+ unbuffed, don't forget to ask for them instances after people who sell heads are done them icewind assassins are worth about 3m EXP.

And also me One turn kill trolling some high rating player at Yu-Gi-Oh because im a troll like that, made him ragequit! b:laugh YEA UGEEOHS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TW Video from last nights Nemesis vs Ascend is being uploaded right now, i left it uploading whilst i was at work but it crashed to its going to take about two hours from this post before its completed.

Anyone else notice the last major TW on Archosaur server between the two powerhouses was for Archosaur? AMAZING!

anyway yea 2 hours just an update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

The only reason I don't ask is-

1) I thought you DID quit for a while and Met the sin is retired D:
    2) You're thriving well enough considering you poke me dead in TW (So can I count that as a hi-wham-bam-thank you mam? XD)

b:cute though late in coming it is good to see you around Met :3

EDIT: and nice vids proc now I can stalk them >:D lol I kid
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The only reason I don't ask is-

1) I thought you DID quit for a while and Met the sin is retired D:
    2) You're thriving well enough considering you poke me dead in TW (So can I count that as a hi-wham-bam-thank you mam? XD)

b:cute though late in coming it is good to see you around Met :3

EDIT: and nice vids proc now I can stalk them >:D lol I kid

Stalk them if you want, your in alot of them. I like to target the more squishy undergeared toons first so i can hit big numbers on them and feel proud b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Stalk them if you want, your in alot of them. I like to target the more squishy undergeared toons first so i can hit big numbers on them and feel proud b:sad

b:cry Dammnit quit your epeen stroking over my squishiness you're hurting my PWI ego. *cuts self with keyboard in a corner*

and If by undergeared you mean not fully sharded and below R9 then yes you're right *cries more* lol
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:cry Dammnit quit your epeen stroking over my squishiness you're hurting my PWI ego. *cuts self with keyboard in a corner*

and If by undergeared you mean not fully sharded and below R9 then yes you're right *cries more* lol

QQ dw im not fully sharded or even geared, just the weapon. Hopefully after expansion week i will be though, I've seen the light for attack levels over critical thanks to our new skills b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqUyJ_eIM8U

Lasts night TW Nemesis vs Ascend finished uploading, enjoy b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yay new vid-

Gogo gadget thread derailment!
    re
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    BlackRainX - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqUyJ_eIM8U

Lasts night TW Nemesis vs Ascend finished uploading, enjoy b:victory

Nice vid cept you left out the defeat part cute b:cute
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

least they didnt no show tier 1 land to defend tier 3 lands b:cute
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

a tier 1 land we won back the following week? lolololol
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    BlackRainX - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

ty ty geogaddi so kind of you to post on a alt...well um nemesis shouldnt have attacked arch last week cuz they cant even hold a tier 1 land that was what a week? lollllll
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options

i most definitely did not leave out the defeat part, the video CLEARLY speaks for itself as evidence to show Nemesis won! what is this defeat you speak of. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]