Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I gave my cleric a makeover, I wanted to give her a nice hair colour to go with the nurse's hair (that I still need to get ><) and i decided to try to match it to the colour it is in the boutique (an off white colour?) I wanted to lighten her eyebrows but it makes her look like an old lady. :x (esp with the bags under her eyes that i canNOT get rid of ;_;)

The bags appear whenever you use the types of eye with the folds at the top.
    The only way I know of "fixing" is to hide it behind the cheekbones -> with the advanced face settings. You can try it, depending on the rotation of the eye you can hide it completely.

Good luck!

(sneaking on at work ftw... lol)
  • DarkMystica - Sanctuary
    DarkMystica - Sanctuary Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    After long makeover time + scrolls, finally have her a lil back :3
    My Darky Nurse ^^

DarkNurse.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty Silvy ^^

If time's a song, I won't wait for its reprise,
    I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes...
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The bags appear whenever you use the types of eye with the folds at the top.
    The only way I know of "fixing" is to hide it behind the cheekbones -> with the advanced face settings. You can try it, depending on the rotation of the eye you can hide it completely.

Good luck!

(sneaking on at work ftw... lol)

Thanks susy, I will def try that out. And get back to work! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Actually, the bags come from using any of the eye changes in sets 2 and 3. I noticed that everything in set 1 will give you no bags..

here is the example:

http://i39.tinypic.com/beh2qw.png
    Character with set 1 eyelashes

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ui7vqd.png
    Same character with same eyelashes but from set 3

You can see the slight bags under her eyes in the set 3 picture b:surrender Hope this helped, if you did use set 1 then I have no idea where the bags come from and I'd also recommend what Susy said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Azephiel - Love your seeker. I've been drawn to that hairstyle lately, and she looks majestic. That shot makes it seem like her head is a little too small for her shoulder length, but other than that, excellent. 9.8/10

DarkMystica - I can't really see her face all that clearly, but she looks really cute in that hairstyle. She looks kind of puzzled. I'm not really into that heavy eyeliner tho xD; takes a bit of her innocence away imo. 8.5/10

Xinaeco - I hope you get to fix those bags =/ She's a pretty character, and I love the colors. Yeah... I really like that style xD 9.5/10
    susylu.jpg

Posting because I'm in love with this hairstyle. Please rate if you haven't rated my lil bm yet, thanks.
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Susy I love your character, and she is TOO cute in that hair. 500000/5
    Her eyes are what really get me tho~

246nxtz.png

Thank you Susy <3 She looks ten times better now. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Xinaeco - I think she is cute in a doll-like smexy way, 4/5.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I dont know why peoples saying that archers look wrong (like g.a.y or something), but if you try hard with customization you can create really good looking man. just look at my noob archer:

20120113173349.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what a man! what an archer! a real man. and that hair style, isn't it look cool? his name is Drater. and if you read his name from right to left.....
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    He reminds me of a peacock Hideori.. b:avoid

DarkMystica : your mystic looks sexy in the nurse outfit, wish i could see more of the face though 4.5/5

Susylu : your characters are just too plain adorable. xD 5/5

Xinaeco : Love that hair colour..keep trying to achieve it but i cant seem to get it right. And the eyes look much better than what they did previously. 4.5/5

Brilliance : I love the effect you did, however she still looks ..presety to me >.< 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @DarkMystica

Hmm she's surely got a unique style to herself. I like her purple hair and that she doesn't look like a preset at all. :P
    Only thing that bugs me is her face shape. Last I seen you it was kind of a bit weird b:surrender
    4/5

@Xineaco

I liked your cleric with brown hair more. Blonde is so overused ><
    besides that.. I rated you before not even a page ago ._.'

@Susylu

I absolutely love love love that slight smile or smirk you characters got. So cute x3
    Her eyeshadow works and her proportions just seems perfect. I love her. :D
    5/5

@Brillance

Not even gonna bother since you edited that post anyway. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Ratings:

@Hideori - Never heard those terms about archers before, haha. I'd say he looks good, like a younger man. Not a fan of that hairstyle tho, im more of a boutique fash person when it comes to male hairs. But I do think he looks good to be a male elf! 4.5/5

@Xinaeco - She's cute but something is a little off to me. Her chin is a bit pointy but I really like the shape of her lips and color! Her eyebrow color is a bit off aswell compared to her hair, but all in all she's a 3.5/5

@Susylu - Always thought u had a very pretty character and the nurse outfit fits her! Specially the hair..my cleric cant pull it off. She's very original compared to most female BMs I see who almost never look as cute. 5/5

@DarkMystica - Really like that printscreen and the colors but cant tell much of the face features. What I see i do like tho! I'd like to see her up close :) 4/5

And since I was kind of asked to post my mystic in here, eventho I was never the biggest fan of her myself and even considered a makeover till today..here's a few pics of her. I never found myself to be a good EG maker..somehow I just end up making them look the same b:shocked

155mj38.jpg
    4n9g6.jpg
    scyjc6.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Hazukiru - Sanctuary
    Hazukiru - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    vXjY0.jpg
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    my babeh sin b:cute
    2012-01-0917-50-32.jpg

up date on cleric/veno looks soon i was lazy x.x'

accilia- really pretty mystic she has an innocent look

Xinaeco- other than the really thin eye brow i like everything else about ur cleric. she would also looks younger if she had a lighter color lip color. she look very mature.

Susylu- ur char is very cute. she looks like snow white, red lips and snowy skin.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Weeee. Rating timez~ <3

@SusyLu ;; 5/5 as always! I've always wanted to replicate your BM's look but I never have been able to :(

@Xinaeco ;; 4/5 That hair looks great on your cleric, however, I think the eyebrows should be thicker and with a softer texture. I think it'd fit her soft face.

@Accalica ;; 4.5/5 You used my favorite third eye and matched it with your eye color <3 The only thing that bothers me is the eye size. I'd personally make them a little less open.

@Baby_Pho ;; 3.5/5 The nose bothers me D: The rest of the face looks so nice and then the nose kind of throws it all off.

Here's Grav now :) I haven't posted her in awhile and nothing has really changed, tbh. I need to find a good TB/EG hair to fit her :x I'm just worried the one I like the most will make her jaw too strong. So, in place of nice hair, here's her in my three favorite wigs.

2012-01-1408-30-24.jpg
    2012-01-1408-30-52.jpg
    2012-01-1408-31-11.jpg

The butterfly top and angle makes her **** look big @.@;; they're really small, actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Gabbie ~ best eyes on Dreamweaver! =) 10/10 perfection

Oh and this is my archer! Hope he doesn't looks so much yaoi! b:chuckle

20120111012508.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • duckyborna
    duckyborna Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    _Marta_:7/10, the nose is too thin and the goatee just doesn't...fit to the face, makes it even more longish...Other than that, ITZ AWESOME.

Anyways, here's my wizard, hope you'll like it. :PP

2012-01-1520-53-58.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Light. Without it we are frozen. Respect light, because it gives life.
    -Light Bard
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    aww he looks so innocent xD puppy eyes, 9/10
    (was gonna give 4/5 cuz the original scale was out of 5, but you get a bonus mark for having the word "ducky" in your name)

here's an ancient screenshot from my main on Sanc server trololol
    ya know, before I learned how to alt + H
    barbz.jpg

ok enough trolling >__> this is DuckTapez...got too lazy to change the hair leftover from holiday season
    Zeal you attention **** D:
    20120115122643.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Gabbie ~ best eyes on Dreamweaver! =) 10/10 perfection

Oh and this is my archer! Hope he doesn't looks so much yaoi! b:chuckle

20120111012508.jpg

I'd make the nose a lil wider, it looks to thin to even have a hole lol, apart from that, quite epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2012

20120111012508.jpg

Fine fine!! I'll make a nose more wider > <
    but i won't remove the goatee, he looks too girlish already xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Actually, the bags come from using any of the eye changes in sets 2 and 3. I noticed that everything in set 1 will give you no bags..

here is the example:

http://i39.tinypic.com/beh2qw.png
    Character with set 1 eyelashes

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ui7vqd.png
    Same character with same eyelashes but from set 3

You can see the slight bags under her eyes in the set 3 picture b:surrender Hope this helped, if you did use set 1 then I have no idea where the bags come from and I'd also recommend what Susy said

I just now saw this post, I just wanted to point out that I did use set 1, and it did give me bags. Susy was right and they did fix from what she said, apparently the one I used in set 1 gives bags.

Anyway, Marta, I am a fan of small noses (obvs) but his is REALLY tiny lol. And maybe he'd be less girly with a different hair? xP But anyway he's really unique so I'll give him a 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Hazukiru - That color combo is cute; blue eyes and red hair. I feel her hair is a little TOO bright for that shade of blue though. >.< 3/5

Baby_pho - Her face is adorable. :3 4/5

Grav - She's a really pretty cleric. I think the lips may be a bit big, but thats just personal preference to me. I looove the eye color you have on her. Wonder how she'd look with nude lips. :P 4.8/5

Marta - He looks too plasticy to me, sorry :c I do like his eyes though. 3/5

duckyborna - At first glance he reminds me of ron weasly. I have no idea why. Maybe because it's like, 4 am.. @_@ anyways, decent looking male chara. Eyebrows are bothering me for some reason.. 3.8/5

DuckTapez - I can't see her face too well b:surrender I like how her face is composed though. 4/5

I swear he's not blue, or grey. It's night time in PWI land aaand its almost 4 am for me which equals crappy screenies, whooo! This is my mystic, he got a makeovar. His midsection looks kinda pudgy to me... I have to fix it .____. Will post daylight pics tomorrow or something.

rankai.png

EDIT: 20 mins and a sink full of dishes later, the sun decides to be nice and let me get decent screenies. :3

18465745.png

His nose bothers me... Maybe it's the lighting, iunno. Looks like squidwards nose.. And maybe I should consider giving him a tan. Input?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HotMist - Dreamweaver
    HotMist - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Narriru - yummy x_x give him a slight tan and he's perfect :D 4.5/5

So I was trying to create a unique male tideborn that still wont make him look like he got hit by a truck, or trampled by elephants. lol. I kinda like how the first one turned out... opinions? ._.

19339912.png
    66333456.png
    94361525.png
    24093122.png
    40782236.png

Edit: and here's my previous main. They are kinda crappy... sorry. These pics are taken over a year ago, before I quit.. and came back.. lol :p

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1517/20110112105050.png
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1118/20110112105112.png

And No, Im not a male xD
    Yes, yes I am totally lvl5 b:chuckle
  • scriblez3
    scriblez3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Awwww everyone looks soo adorable
    My Veno :)
    [IMG][/img]2012-01-1715-52-05.jpg
    2012-01-1715-04-37.jpg
    2012-01-1714-42-12.jpg
    2012-01-1714-41-46.jpg
    And my cleric
    2012-01-1717-29-39.jpg
    Please give me feed back Id love it :DDD
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    havent post my cleric/veno in a while here are their new look. teaked them a lil bit from bfor.

2012-01-1723-01-11.jpg

2012-01-1722-52-54.jpg

scriblez3- cant really rate you bc ur pics are too far and the pics are either too bright or too dark to see anything. but from the look of it she got great body and face feature. cleric got too skini of a waist comepair to her shoulder proportion. it is also a curtasy to coment others.

HotMist-the first one and the last one is eye catching. everything else looks kinda ok.

Narriru- i think the face feature is nice. pretty boy ish. and the skin color is quite pale, make him look like a vamp if that's wut u want. tho i feel like if you did that skin color redish eyes would look nice as well. or yellow. he still looks like a mystical creature with brown hair i like that. :3

_Marta_- i agree with everyone on the nose. it looks like he's inhaling all the time. he looks like an asian male pop star. nothing too yaoi lol.

DuckTapez- ur pic isnt close enough for me to see her feature. the dress looks really nice.

duckyborna- not sure y but the lip color bugs me? or maybe the lips itself. ur char's eyes color goes well with the hair color. over all it is a nice look.

Graviora- i have the same prob with my nurse set as well x.x' it makes any char **** looks big i swear. as i said bfor nice seductive eyes :3 every thing fits well perfectly the nose the eyes the hair color. I think it is just me but i feel the lips are a tad big for the face features.
  • _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur
    _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    veno2.jpg

veno1.jpg
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What can I change? Is she HOT? b:chuckle

10mrdie.jpg

Well...?
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @ onlydolly
    Shes not hot.. but wow! She's adorable! I love the coloring. She's like a little doll! maybe widen her lips and make her smile just a teeny bit more.. but she's so sweet. 4.5/5 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @ onlydolly
    Shes not hot.. but wow! She's adorable! I love the coloring. She's like a little doll! maybe widen her lips and make her smile just a teeny bit more.. but she's so sweet. 4.5/5 b:cute

Thank You b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Azephiel - I'm in love with your seeker's mouth, and I love the more "ethnic" look of your mystic for lack of more appropriate term. They both look like very beautiful women IRL and I don't think I've seen that particular look on EGs before. 10/10 for both.

DarkMystica - First pic is kinda a typical cleric look (I know it's hard with clerics to be original). Cute I guess tho proportions seem a bit off. Can't see a darned thing in the second pic... 6/10

Susylu - Glad you're back to "bold" colors. Wouldn't change a thing. 10/10

Xinaeco - The shading in that pic makes her chin a bit funky xD Otherwise, liking what I see eyebrows a bit dark now that she's blonde, but I know it's a "look". 9/10

Hideori - I think they refer to male archers using Thunder moves xD That is the most extreme flattop I've ever seen!

Accalica - She's very pretty in these pictures, but also very typical. Points for execution but lacks originality? 7/10

Hazukiru - Hmm.... she seems somehow crosseyed and I actually have no idea how you got that to happen O_o. 5/10...

Baby_pho - Something is not right here... The face is all scrunched down in the bottom 2/3 which would be fine but the nose itself has a really high bridge so the eyes look really low and the nose turns down which makes the effect stronger. You can probably keep the eyes if you raise them a bit in the head, but think the nose tip needs work. 6/10
    Cleric and Veno - Loving the cleric, 10/10 for her, Veno is similar but needs eyebrows over a tad, hard to tell in thunder ponytail and the ponytail doesn't suit her 7.5/10.

Graviora - dem eyes. I agree with what has been said concerning her nose, though. Comes off a bit "too much plastic surgery". 8/10

Marta - Nose too thin. Eyebrows too high for a male I think. Love the eye shape though. First time I've ever seen the Panther hair xD Perhaps the head is a bit too up and down, needs some balance but it could be the hair. 7/10

DuckyBorna - He looks like a cuter, younger Ronald Weasley. xD I was playing around with male wizzies lately and I find them difficult to make. Get some proper man head fashion on him, it's hard to say "hot or not" without for le dudes!

DuckTapez - Can't see her. Love white pearl blossom dresses though.

Narriru - Kinda typical male earthguard look. Well executed, no major deformities, love the coloring. 7/10

HotMist - The first toon is the best and my is he lovely. 9/10 for him (skipped rest at that point lol) Ears a bit low, even for a fishy.

scriblez3 - Can't see her.

_Aiko_Chan - Interesting....... She looks kinda like a gothic ghost lol. Perhaps a different hair color would be a fun effect, blue or black. Hmmm I'd like to see that lol. 7/10

OnlyDolly - she's pretty cute. if you were going for doll look you did it well. 8/10

omg I didn't realize how many there were when i started this X_x sorry if i petered out towards the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]