edited January 2012
    RavenFlower- my Mystic

5a27f10afcaa82ec19f15384451d58d11327395697.jpg
  • vidiamolta
    vidiamolta Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    MacieMarie - My seeker

c0d1532b58a4b9b24a4d58eb5e201ce51327398015.jpg

I love to play around with the character customization on this game and make lots of pretty characters. I have some more alts but the ones I put on here are my favorites.

Good job everyone on all the great looking characters. b:victory
  • Xalbadora - Heavens Tear
    Xalbadora - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    vidiamolta~ I like all of your charactors but I'm not very fond of your veno. b:pleased 4/5

My Seeker - Xalbadora

xlkzep.jpg
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Xalbadora, i like her babyface and green eyes. I would say make her top lip fatter and bring the forehead down a little. Other than that, 3.5/5 for the natural, pretty colours (my colours irl xDD)

Already rated Baby_pho in a few posts above.
    Wow. Trying to find people that actually rated others is hard now. Might as well rename this thread "Show off your Perfect Character!" Oh wait. b:shutup

Wolf_kittyj.. Hm. She definitely looks different. It's a little bittersweet for me, as i'm not a fan the individual parts, but it all kinda comes together as a whole. Maybe make her lips thicker and less long in width? 3/5

Narriru, your male mystic is pretty much perfect. <3 very delicious, lmao. 5/5 I love the green colors. So electrifing.

Accalica, I love your cleric the way she is before. ;_; But i totally understand not wanting to look like everyone else. Personally, i think clerics only look good in light colours, but that's just me. On her new look, I'd say make her lips a pinkish? And her arch is kind of harsh. >< Her jaw seems kind of long too? But she's still really pretty. 4/5

Gave my cleric a makeover. I wanted something aside from blonde, but like I said, dark colours don't look good on clerics imo.

34s54lc.png
    Side ponytail is my fav on her new makeover, it gives it kind of round? face.
    28hd6pk.png

Bumping my post because only Esne was nice and realised this thread says "RATE a char" not "POST a char and ask for ratings without getting rated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thats the rules guys.. We won't rate your characters if you havent rated others! b:cool
    (I jsut can't atm because my dang stick with the game in is broke D:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Xalbadora - Heavens Tear
    Xalbadora - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ajiuo - thanks for your constructive criticism :) I love your cleric but there is just somthing about her eyes that i cant quite put my finger on :/ she is very beautiful though. 4.5/5

Thanks again ! ^^
    Sorry I didn't rate you b:surrender
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    YAAAAWN!
    4919f59ff61040c93bb72b555b88714d.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • dude2509
    dude2509 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I've seen some amazing toons on here and that's only within the last 10-15 pages some off the top of my head would be (I apologise if any names are spelt wrong) Accalica, Onlydolly, Graviora (I remember this one due to 1st thought of the toon being MILF like xD) and hmm one more being Susylu... Amazing and there are many more equally as impressive :D however just those named above stood out for me a lot!

Anyway this is my sin at the moment, I'm pleased with his general look at the moment but as always that may change eventually depending on my mood
    2011-12-3106-18-32.jpg
    2012-01-1920-44-29.jpg
    2012-01-1920-45-51.jpg

This is my mystic too (my 1st toon) she has been through many many changes since the level1 and she will continue to change in the future, currently though I am satisfied with the way she is
    2011-12-3023-31-37.jpg
    2011-12-3023-36-30.jpg

I may post up a better picture seeing how the hair is covering her face but that is all I have available currently until I get on game again later

But ye feel free to throw any suggestions, opinions, criticism etc my way
  • vidiamolta
    vidiamolta Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I rate everyones characters as hot on here. I enjoyed seeing all the different looks people come up with. The the best part of this game for me is all the pretty characters to look at lol.

This is my husbands character ViviaDyles
    84327dc522736a8e5e9ed39cafb744f31327445910.jpg

She is the Sister of one of my characters RavenValeria.
    Here they are together.

e5657bbff20bc66270a7c89a9192c8a01327445959.jpg

b:chuckle
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Might as well close this thread, noones rating anyway. =_=

FFS if you want to show off your char, go to the other thread!
    This thread is for RATING OTHERS AND GETTING RATINGS IN RETURN.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • XOphidia - Raging Tide
    XOphidia - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    dude2509: i rate your sin a 3.5/5 i don't like the eyes are long and squinty and i really like your mystic ^-^! i rate her a 4/5

vidiamolta: i give both your husband & your character a 3/5 i dont really like the lips they are little too low
    and here's my sin again xOphidia but i feel something is off about her and i think its the nose what do you guys think not really looking for a rate but if you want you can but i just want to tweak on her
    2012-01-2417-59-02.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Might as well close this thread, noones rating anyway. =_=

FFS if you want to show off your char, go to the other thread!
    This thread is for RATING OTHERS AND GETTING RATINGS IN RETURN.

^
    ^

This, if your not gonna rate ppl go somewhere else. I mean atleast try to rate them. if not theres a love your char thread. Its for showing off, GO THERE b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Well sorry for exploding earlier, but it really pisses me off that this thread goes to waste with the spam of some people completely ignoring the purpose of the thread.

@XOphidia
    I LOVE her colours. That hair colour with the eyes and her skin tone <3
    The hairstyle works very well on her and the eyebrows complete it. I love her facial expression. Her nose.. hm. Something is weird there. I'm not sure either but I'd guess her nose tip is the same width as her nose brdige which makes it look a litle weird o_o
    And her waist irks me. lol Seems so small. Or maybe it's the angle, hard to tell.
    But she's lovely :) 4.8/5

@Ajiou
    Her head seems like a lot too big for her body. b:surrender I like the hair colour but I don't get why you made the eyebrows black. If they were pink, she would look better. ._.
    her lips are a bit too small or too pouty for her round face. And a more decent colour wouldn't throw the hair off so much I guess.
    And the contrast between black untextured eyes and those finely textured hairstyles is pretty big. Maybe EG eyes would help her or soemthing.
    Tbh I liked her look before more b:surrender
    3/5

@Baby_pho
    Woot. I love her looks with that hair and the foxy ears. :3 She's really really cute without her proportions being off. Grats to that.
    Only thing that bugs me are the eyes. maybe try rotating them a bit? Dunno, something is a little weird there P:
    4.5/5

@Accalica
    Hm.. hard thing. I'd go with the newer look. She doesn't look too preset-y to me. I love how her eyebrows are actually visible and don't make her look old. her face shape looks way healthier too. And he's got natural, elflike colours :3 Go for it.
    4.5/5

@Narriru
    Dang, he looks hot with a tan. I love the natural earthy colours you picked and those eyes *O* And that fashion sense suits him.
    And he does look incredibly determined :)
    What can I say, I'd flirt with him b:chuckle
    5/5

@Wolf_kittyj
    Another natural beauty :) That hair works very very well with the fox ears. Love the brown eyes and hair^^ And she's got a lot of character.
    Only thing that bugs me are the eyes. Look a little weird. Maybe rotating them outside up a little tiny bit would fix it. But besides that she's <3
    4/5

And I'm seriously sick of skimming through pages just to find someone who rated someone else. My turn:
    myrakou.png

Something about her face bugs me. But I can't point my finger on it. I got an idea though...
    Curious what others think. :p
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • dude2509
    edited January 2012
    @Myralis I cannot bring myself to rate someone's toon in that respect giving it */5 or */10 so I prefer to say my thoughts instead, I hope that is enough for you... As for your rant sadly people will take no notice in that sense, many users HAVE left a rating above their picture though... Anyway about your toon, going by what you said it made me look for something and the only thing that I can see which may look off is either the ears just need to be a little smaller or possibly its down to the hair (maybe the hair does not suit the face?) I know what you mean as there is something that's bugging me about it but unsure exactly what it is, regardless the lips and nose I think fits the face perfect same as the eyes and she looks great!

@XOphidia 1st of all thank you for your comments, my sin I wasn't too sure about the eyes but thought they went well with the whole stealthy attacking from shadows so I appreciate your input xD ... As for your toon I think she looks both cute yet sexy too, the only issue I see is what you pointed out but again I'm unsure whether it is 100% that or is it just me who see's the face looking slightly flat? o.O again maybe that is something the nose is causing (an illusion maybe I don't know)

I apologise if that is not what you wanted to hear @both of you and I certainly don't want you thinking I am bashing your hard work as I very much like your toons, I'm simply trying find out what it is you both are trying to point out on them and I probably wouldn't have even noticed if you did not make me look for it DAMN YOU!! xD
  • XOphidia - Raging Tide
    XOphidia - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Myralis : Aww thank you! i think your right cause the nose bride is something i forgot to work with! but next makeover scroll ill tweak her and i find nothing wrong with your sin tbh maybe move the eyes a little down or eyebrows a little up but other then that i dont find anything wrong!b:thanks

Dude2509:and i think its the nose bridge that's making it look flat cause well the bridge is kind of flat xD but thanks for your input!b:victory
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    wow not much changed sence I left.
    well now that skyrim's hold is off me I jumped back on pw and wow missed some nice stuff.

@ Myralis= I really like the chocolate color, exp with that face scheme, she also has a nice figure for a sin =) 4/5

@XOphidia= very different tb, I do prefer the face tats to no tats, not a fan of that face texture on the tbs seems masky to me but other than that he features are very very cute
    dont know the # rating I could give

@dude2509= love the evilish look your sin has, color too 5/5 the mystic I cant really tell from the shots to really point anything out, but she is pretty

@Ajiuo= she got such a cute, almost mousy look (a good thing in my book), I like how her cheekbones give her eyes a cute smiley look 5/5

@Xalbadora= very pretty colors and cute face3.9/5

@Baby_pho= boy does she keep getting cuter, If this is the little blonde veno you posted long time back then I like this color version more 5/5 and love cleric look too

@onlydolly= wow she could be coco's sis, I do like the wider mouth 5/5, First time I came to the forums hers, susyls and dorsets chars were always sometime I wanted to move toward look wise

@Accalica= I really like the new look more, might be the eyes for me, not to much a fan of the hairstyle but the bangs do make her eyes stand out 4.6/5

@Narriru= wow he is cute, and I love green eyes 5/5

@Wolf_kittyj= I like her eye expression with that smile 4.3/5

ok if I missed anyone who rated Im sorry had to go through alot of pages

ok well the week I came back I desided to trade my seekers and mystics looks

this was my mystic look (now my seeker) I really like the black out kinda eyes
    20120123181447.png
    now her look, only pic I had of starter hair on her, and yes she is grey,I like to think its Kratos grey
    20120123183251.png
    and well a pic of one of my favorite hairs
    20120123202618.png

probley wil not be long before I get bored agian and change it but oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dude2509
    edited January 2012
    @dimthought Thank you :) I may post one up later with her original hair so people can see face more clear... As for your toon I cant deny it that last picture had my full attention the moment I scrolled down! The dress and colour scheme fits that toon PERFECT! I honestly do not have a bad word to say against her as personally I think its spot on, she does look slightly sad though bless her, kind of like why am I here sad.. Can I hug her? xD
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Hmmm maybe it's the hair.
    For comparism with her natural hair:

myraava.jpg

@Umbra
    Yes, your char is so unique I recognized him right away from seeing him ingame. I understand your reasoning behind your rating :) I just was very ticked off yesterday with so many people doing ****. lol

He doesn't look like a preset at all. I like his red hair P: But I think his mouth is too wide, which gives him a weird look ._. Maybe making it a little bit smaller and the mouth corners not as much curled upwards would help.
    But he's got personality <3
    4.5/5

Your mystic... hard to see her face tbh. Try taking a close up shot without the thunder pony b:surrender She seems to stray away from preset but it's hard to tell with the lighting and that hair.

@dimthought

I like her new look way more. She's not as dark. And she doesn't look worried anymore.
    I love how she looks adult but cute at the same time. Really really unique good looking char :3
    5/5
  • dude2509
    edited January 2012
    @Myralis YES!! I would personally say it was the hair as I'm not seeing any issues at all and I love that toon :) As for my sin thank you for idea's I'll mess around with it later and see what I can do as you do have a point now I look at it (sometimes and outside view is just what you need)

As for my mystic here is what I have, she is off the beaten path but I have seen one other person look similar to me meaning she isn't so unique as I thought... (also just noticed something that I need to fix on the lips too o.O)
    2012-01-2600-53-44.jpg

Also this is a work in progress at the moment and will see how it goes in future, still looks rather preset to me currently
    2012-01-2504-01-04.jpg
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @dimthought: brilliant custom again on the mystic, always unique with the face which is what I like the best.

@dude2509: yea I can see how the bottom middle of the lip needs a lil fix, but apart from that it looks pretty sweet, not sure about you but I've yet to see a EG that looks like it so its quite unique to me with a nice face appearance, has a calm look about her, the TB though yeah I can see some preset in it even though it's been clearly edited some but it's hard as hell to make a good TB custom (god knows why).

This is my TB that I made a couple week back, was playing about with the face for a while to try get the bloody preset away from it, I just can't tell if it still has much preset left on it, though I'm fairly happy for now with how it's came across atm:

2zisx9i.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    dude2509 wrote: »
    As for my mystic here is what I have, she is off the beaten path but I have seen one other person look similar to me meaning she isn't so unique as I thought... (also just noticed something that I need to fix on the lips too o.O)
    2012-01-2600-53-44.jpg

I know who this is. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dude2509
    edited January 2012
    @Renza I certainly like the facial features I'm not partial for the eyes being a tad on the big side (may just be how close the screenshot has been taken.. I'm currently half asleep xD) but it can work with certain toons and I think it works quite well with yours, as for preset I honestly don't think that is the case at all so good job :)

@Mistbelle b:dirty speak of the devil, the only person I've seen that was similar to my little lune and get back here dammit! No hiding you <3
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    20120111012508.jpg

I'd go 64y on him, o wait, he has beard, what a turn off :P~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Uff..I've been gone from forums so long, thanks for input everyone. Decided not to makeover my cleric for now..she looked way too dark once I did it and switched the old look back, just gonna have to deal with that later when Im bothered :I
    Her faceshape is the same on both pictures to those who seem to think I changed it xD just taken in 2 different angles and hairstyles, haha b:chuckle funny how customizations look totally different in just some color changes and angles.

dude2509 - I really like the mature look of her! To me shes 4.8/5, just not a fan of that hair on any EGs xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Nisrine - Momaganon
    Nisrine - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Giving ratings from last couple of pages :)

Nerox, really can't see his face so hard to give a rating for you :)

dude 2509, I love your sin 5/5 I see so many male sins with no customisation, makes a nice change

5/5 for your mystic, I love her eyes and lips :O

4/5 for your TB, I would tweak the lips a little :)

Vidiamolta, 4/5 for your psychic, I would raise the lips a little higher and make them fuller. She's really cute and love her eyes :D

XOphidia, 4/5, only because the eye shape bugs me, but otherwise lovely customisation. It's really hard to customise tbs, so great job!

Myralis, I LOVE her look so unique! 5/5

Dimthought, 5/5 love your characters looks too :)

Renza, 5/5 very unique look and love the colour scheme and eyes :)

Here's my seeker, I found it hard to get her away from preset, but I love her look so much (she's got a cheeky look I think hehe) I don't want to change her. But comments/ratings are still welcome :)

256ssit.jpg
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Many thanks to all for the ratings, wish I was better at the older races more exp the human (my poor wiz)

@Nisrine, she is pretty and has nice colors, fashion suits her nicely 4.8/5

@Renza, I do like big eyes and I like hers, I mostly on her love the nose, your defently not like a preset, oh btw cute colors =) 5/5

@dude2509, she is very pretty, not a fan of that hairstyle but on her it does look classy, she has a rich socialite look 4.5/5 the sin has a cute kinda evil look 4.3/5

@Myralis, I stand by my last rating, Still think she is pretty 4/5

and yay me b:victory I finally got the hair fashion I wanted sence coming back, but Ill post it in the fashion thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lndy
    lndy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This is my Psy and Mystic.
    I like to see imperfections in my characters, it makes them more unique in my eyes.

http://i41.tinypic.com/ifrhnc.png

http://i43.tinypic.com/281d00.png
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Nisrine
    I likey her face, but the line between her skin color and her hair gets kinda "invisible", cause they're almost the same shade. If she was my character, i would change her hair color to either a darker or ligher shade. Oh well... I love the new hair and the dress. I have it on my lil demonic seeker too :37/10

lndy
    Mystic: I love how all her colors matches really well. She looks like a little girl, so cute. Her cheeks is kinda.. poofy, or something, but i like it, cause it helps giving her this cute look. 9/10
    Psychic: She looks like a scary nurse. I like her look, and i love that preset you used. ^^ Dont know what more to say..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • phoenixmoonfire
    phoenixmoonfire Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My and friends char faces

Scatters: