TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That also is not true. Kakumau is not run by the same people as Enely, nor does the Leader/Director have any characters in Enely, so how can it be a fake bid? Also, Kakumau was started by people who never were in Enely, as was the case with *CoughVindiCoughJolibeeCough* other fake bids.

Are u new to the server? O_o .. or if u are old enough in this server then you shud have known by now that Jollibee was formed like 2 years back and vindi was formed like 1 year 6 months back ..so make sure what the freak you are talking about =)
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *CoughJollibeeCough* is older than *CoughVindicateCough* and wasn't made by anyone in Vindi cause Vindi didnt exist back then . Get your fact straight . You publicly announce that you had a alliance for long time and ask them to attack you b:bye

I've been in the faction for awhile and never heard of such thing.

But why can't we all be just friends? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    common sense would lead one to believe that if both factions tried their best then that TW should be considered Legit...

PWI and the world in general are lacking in common sense..

anyways based off past precedent both factions trying their best is not enough... if ppl wanna argue would be slighly more productive to argue about .

1) what makes a TW invalid instead of what makes one valid.
    2) were those conditions met?
    3) key parallels or lack of to past precedent
    4) does the past even matter?
    5) true meaning of life?
    6) what to get Ruvil for Christmas. <--- most important
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The fact that Enely never attacked us in the past was due to the fact that the factions are friends, we've had an alliance for a long time.
    Kakumau asked Enely to attack.

sry too noob to figure out how to multi quote/same post

honestly idk/idc enough to comment well, but im assuming sarrafeline is some1 in kaku ya? ofc just cause 1 person says something cannot have it be representative of the entire faction, its just that this was 1 page ago....
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Actually, i'm not friend with someone who jumped in every possible way to trashtalk my faction, when there was not obvious proof of fake bids, *coughVindiVSAmp* .

When, let me remember well....
    Strife claimed back then that Vindicate asked Amplified to attack Archo . Boooo bad Vindi, why cheating ? That Sarrafeline pretending to be the smart one jumped in the drama and say **** about Vindi . How TW rules don't allow you such a thing blah blah blah...

And look who today ran their mouth too much and publicly announce .

Kakumau asked Enely to attack us . We lost, as we all figured out

What are we supposed to understand, if not that Kakumau wouldn't fight to the best of their abilities like Strife nicely said . Since Kakumau wanted to get out of that corner and move to the North of the map .
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *CoughJollibeeCough* is older than *CoughVindicateCough* and wasn't made by anyone in Vindi cause Vindi didnt exist back then . Get your fact straight . You publicly announce that you had a alliance for long time and ask them to attack you b:bye

Ummmm... did I claim anything about how old Jollibee was? or Vindi? b:bye

Fake bid was fake bid in that case. Nice try though. Bans were handed out over that TW. Or am I 'too n00b' to know that?

Also lolling cause I'm posting from an alt. b:chuckle
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kakumau was started by people who never were in Enely, as was the case with *CoughVindiCoughJolibeeCough* other fake bids.

b:bye You got hard time to understand what you write ? Exactly the same case than Jollibee and Vindi b:laugh

You can post from alt if you want doesnt change the fact that you run your mouth way too much and now you put Kakumau TW vs Enely in delicate position and give people proof that it wasn't a legitimate TW .
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Actually, i'm not friend with someone who jumped in every possible way to trashtalk my faction, when there was not obvious proof of fake bids, *coughVindiVSAmp* .

When, let me remember well....
    Strife claimed back then that Vindicate asked Amplified to attack Archo . Boooo bad Vindi, why cheating ? That Sarrafeline pretending to be the smart one jumped in the drama and say **** about Vindi . How TW rules don't allow you such a thing blah blah blah...

And look who today ran their mouth too much and publicly announce .

Kakumau asked Enely to attack us . We lost, as we all figured out

What are we supposed to understand, if not that Kakumau wouldn't fight to the best of their abilities like Strife nicely said . Since Kakumau wanted to get out of that corner and move to the North of the map .

During the fake bid Strifey mentioned involving Amp and Vindi, I think there was a bit of 'no-showing'... And some officers that did the bidding were in both factions. Which is, as I understand it, the definition of 'fake bidding'. Not the case with last night's TW. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Alliance meh big toe, I don't like green and I've no char in Kaku. Besides, these Kaku ppl attacked us first, a couple weeks ago. Dunno how you determine a TW is invalid anyway, both parties showed up and fought, which is more than i can say for lots of other TWs.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:bye You got hard time to understand what you write ? Exactly the same case than Jollibee and Vindi b:laugh

You can post from alt if you want doesnt change the fact that you run your mouth way too much and now you put Kakumau TW vs Enely in delicate position and give people proof that it wasn't a legitimate TW .

Either way doesn't matter to me. It had already been pointed out? And our entire faction voted on it.

Be as nefarious as you want about it, I don't really care.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    During the fake bid Strifey mentioned involving Amp and Vindi, I think there was a bit of 'no-showing'... And some officers that did the bidding were in both factions. Which is, as I understand it, the definition of 'fake bidding'. Not the case with last night's TW. >_>

didnt you just say you were in fcc? kakumau cant even send out a full 80 so you and most of the other members intentionally wanted to give up the land (which ofc you confirmed with your faction poll).

FYI amplified did show up to tw
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options

Strife never said anything about Amp no showing Vindi LOL . No one had alt in Amp... cause remember ? All our alt are in Jollibee .
    TW rules doesnt allow you to pass land whenever it fit to you .
    Like "Hey Enely my friend, i'm sick of being stuck in that corner, just attack us, we lose and we can go to North"

With all the posts you were involved by saying how Vindi "fake bid", i'm surprised you didn't learn anything about TW rules . But that's true trashtalking on alt is sooo much more fun than trying to learn something .
    edited December 2011
    Options
    didnt you just say you were in fcc? kakumau cant even send out a full 80 so you and most of the other members intentionally wanted to give up the land (which ofc you confirmed with your faction poll).

FYI amplified did show up to tw

Yeah, I was in FCC...

I'm also one of the lowest levels in the faction, so...

Let's put it in perspective.

What happens when a level 97 Sin goes into TW against a bunch of 105 Sins? b:sweat Last time, the other sins didn't even bother killing me, their clerics did. >_>

My time was better spent attempting to gain levels, rather than being a meat smear on a cleric's boot.

I also worked a 12 hour day Friday, got home, went to bed as soon as I got home, and worked a 10 hour day yesterday, and thus, got home too late to sign up for a squad anyway (got in about 22 minutes before TW started).

Thanks for knowing every single little detail of my life for me, and pointing out every shortcoming as well. b:pleased
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Strife never said anything about Amp no showing Vindi LOL . No one had alt in Amp... cause remember ? All our alt are in Jollibee .
    TW rules doesnt allow you to pass land whenever it fit to you .
    Like "Hey Enely my friend, i'm sick of being stuck in that corner, just attack us, we lose and we can go to North"

With all the posts you were involved by saying how Vindi "fake bid", i'm surprised you didn't learn anything about TW rules . But that's true trashtalking on alt is sooo much more fun than trying to learn something .

Yeah, you REALLY look like an expert on this 'fake bidding' thing. Thanks for the 'information'.

Actually, you don't. You sound like an idiot. Are you done yet, or are you gonna keep raging? b:cute
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I was in FCC...

What happens when a level 97 Sin goes into TW against a bunch of 105 Sins? b:sweat Last time, the other sins didn't even bother killing me, their clerics did. >_>

Bunch of 105 sins ??? Enely doesn't have any 105 Sin Only 1 104 Sin, if Sheynea is still in Enely
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I was in FCC...

My time was better spent attempting to gain levels, rather than being a meat smear on a cleric's boot.

I also worked a 12 hour day Friday, got home, went to bed as soon as I got home, and worked a 10 hour day yesterday, and thus, got home too late to sign up for a squad anyway (got in about 22 minutes before TW started).

Thanks for knowing every single little detail of my life for me, and pointing out every shortcoming as well. b:pleased

thanks for bringing up your personal life in the forums... as if anyone cares. b:bye
    just goes to show how pathetic you are
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bunch of 105 sins ??? Enely doesn't have any 105 Sin Only 1 104 Sin, if Sheynea is still in Enely

Does it really make ANY difference? >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:cute I'm far from raging, actually i'm probably smarter than you who talk too much and yet can't find any good come back .
    I find it entertaining how you liked to point at Vindi back then and yet you are the one who brought that your TW was an obvious comedy scene .
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:cute I'm far from raging, actually i'm probably smarter than you who talk too much and yet can't find any good come back .
    I find it entertaining how you liked to point at Vindi back then and yet you are the one who brought that your TW was an obvious comedy scene .

b:sweat I'll leave the obvious point here unsaid...

I will, however, say that I wasn't the one who brought up the TW last night; I simply expounded on it.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Words and such

Did you or did you not say

"asked ene to attack to go north"
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That also is not true. Kakumau is not run by the same people as Enely, nor does the Leader/Director have any characters in Enely, so how can it be a fake bid?

Both factions showed to the TW. Both factions tried. The fact that Enely never attacked us in the past was due to the fact that the factions are friends, we've had an alliance for a long time.

Kakumau asked Enely to attack. We showed to the TW. Well most of us. I FCCed... We lost, as we all figured we would, now we're gonna attack another land.

And for the record, I don't have a character in Enely. >_> Just Kakumau.

What you said can also apply to Amp vs Vindi TW a while back. The one where everyone was quick to point fingers which resulted in both faction leaders getting banned for a period of time.
    1) Amp and Vindi members don't have alts in each other's faction.
    2) Amp. was getting pummeled by Leg. so we took one of Amp's land to block them from getting attacked further and forced Leg's attention back on us (not exactly an alliance since it was an one time thing).
    3) People showed to that TW and tried.

Not very smart publicly announcing that you guys have an alliance and that you guys already voted/planned on giving up the land.
    So what exactly makes your TW a legit one compared to Amp Vs. Vindi TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What you said can also apply to Amp vs Vindi TW a while back. The one where everyone was quick to point fingers which resulted in both faction leaders getting banned for a period of time.
    2) Amp. was getting pummeled by Leg. so we took one of Amp's land to block them from getting attacked further and forced Leg's attention back on us (not exactly an alliance since it was an one time thing).

Not very smart publicly announcing that you guys have an alliance and that you guys already voted/planned on giving up the land.

I can confirm what Roid said and second what he just said.

1) I was in Amp and was part of their leadership at the time. We had a strict No alt rule from TW factions. The only exception we ever made was to 1 or 2 ppl in regicide. There was no Vindi alts in our faction.

2) Amp was getting jumped on by LG and Vindi decided to block them to **** them off ( that's what we in Amp figured). Then, LG went and ticketed Vindi accusing them and us of breaking TW rules so both our faction's leaders got banned.

3) We mustered everyone we could to defend against Vindicate. I take offense that a nub like you, Sarra, who just recently joined this game (from my perspective cause i'm old b:cry) would accuse my faction of no showing a fight. And if you got this information from Strife, then you sure asked the wrong person. Strife used to be the king of coordinating fake bids to secure TW time slots for LG and Ene vs Nef. This isn't something I "heard". I was there to see it personally. b:chuckle

To Strife: We in Endeavour are fully prepared to take you guys in Kaku on. I only made these replies to your posts because you were silly enough to publicly state that you were violating TW rules. I figured something must be said due to the shear irony and hypocrisy of it all.

I really don't mind you guys attacking up north. Most of us in Endeavour are really glad there will be more fun fights ahead of us. I knew what you guys were doing the moment Enelysion was bidding on Kaku. Even before that, there were numerous rumors from members in Kaku and Ene saying that you guys will be coming up North. But it is really silly and kinda dumb to go blabbering about it in the public forum because you aren't just a member of Enelysion. You are their Director and making these statements. That makes this OFFICIAL.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I was in FCC...

^ no one asked, no one cares
    Yeah, you REALLY look like an expert on this 'fake bidding' thing. Thanks for the 'information'.

Actually, you don't. You sound like an idiot. Are you done yet, or are you gonna keep raging? b:cute

It's funny that you're calling kanmi an idiot when you're the one who just said some really dumb (possibly bannable) shiet on these forums.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's funny that you're calling kanmi an idiot when you're the one who just said some really dumb (possibly bannable) shiet on these forums.

Really? I'm not an officer. I didn't make the bid. So, they're going to ban me for what? I didn't even participate in the TW.
    no one asked, no one cares

If you don't care, then why did you quote the post? You had to quote the post, type that out, copy it, quote another post, then paste it. That's a lot of effort for not caring. b:sweat
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you caught me! i actually really really care. care so much im gonna to quote more stuff

"There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:cute

sare if u care to answer my question

Did you or did you not state kaku asked ene to bid on them?
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This Is funny.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I can confirm what Roid said and second what he just said.

1) I was in Amp and was part of their leadership at the time. We had a strict No alt rule from TW factions. The only exception we ever made was to 1 or 2 ppl in regicide. There was no Vindi alts in our faction.

2) Amp was getting jumped on by LG and Vindi decided to block them to **** them off ( that's what we in Amp figured). Then, LG went and ticketed Vindi accusing them and us of breaking TW rules so both our faction's leaders got banned.

3) We mustered everyone we could to defend against Vindicate. I take offense that a nub like you, Sarra, who just recently joined this game (from my perspective cause i'm old b:cry) would accuse my faction of no showing a fight. And if you got this information from Strife, then you sure asked the wrong person. Strife used to be the king of coordinating fake bids to secure TW time slots for LG and Ene vs Nef. This isn't something I "heard". I was there to see it personally. b:chuckle

To Strife: We in Endeavour are fully prepared to take you guys in Kaku on. I only made these replies to your posts because you were silly enough to publicly state that you were violating TW rules. I figured something must be said due to the shear irony and hypocrisy of it all.

I really don't mind you guys attacking up north. Most of us in Endeavour are really glad there will be more fun fights ahead of us. I knew what you guys were doing the moment Enelysion was bidding on Kaku. Even before that, there were numerous rumors from members in Kaku and Ene saying that you guys will be coming up North. But it is really silly and kinda dumb to go blabbering about it in the public forum because you aren't just a member of Enelysion. You are their Director and making these statements. That makes this OFFICIAL.

HEYYYYY! i didnt read this but i saw ur name n i wanted to say ur a pedo :D
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Good work everyone! Thread is being revived!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    6) what to get Ruvil for Christmas. <--- most important

This and this! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]