[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Comments

• jonas44
    jonas44 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I knew this would happen.......... now we won't get any pvp arena because pw can't spare a day or two to make us one.

Hopefully those of you who like to PK will get the arena when the make SP a nonPK area. I can understand the players who like to Pk wanting a PK arena. The problem was the PKers wouldnt let us non-PKers do any quest and that was just stupid. So you PKers that like to kill non-PKers in SP. Thank them in part for this. On my players, I TRASH any quest that has to do with SP fpr that reason. I did not get on a PVE server so a PK player could use up my charm.
  • thedarknexus
    thedarknexus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    jonas44 wrote: »
    Hopefully those of you who like to PK will get the arena when the make SP a nonPK area. I can understand the players who like to Pk wanting a PK arena. The problem was the PKers wouldnt let us non-PKers do any quest and that was just stupid. So you PKers that like to kill non-PKers in SP. Thank them in part for this. On my players, I TRASH any quest that has to do with SP fpr that reason. I did not get on a PVE server so a PK player could use up my charm.

You pretty much sum up my thoughts on the matter. My main opposition to PKs in SP is that they can attack blue names if they want to, some have Health charms that are Paid. Quests such as Wheel of Earth and Sung's body are unavailable, and Wheel of earth is the start of a Long stream of quests. PKers Stalk low level players and kill them for "fun",or backstabbing players that are attacking mobs. Some go as far as to deceive low levels into believing they will help them once in, ask for Squad, and once they're in, they kill their newly made teamates. Do anyone think this is fair ?
    If PK want to have PvP they can go to a PvP server. Their arguments on how useless it is because they get butchered on arrival is the same as Ours stating we get butchered upon entering SP. But of course narrow minded people would not think about that point. They make this whole zone a death trap for level below 40 because they're afraid of losing their items or their pride in a PvP server.
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    just one question. on my alt i got old token from lady Ping which is start for token of seven quest chain. how long can i keep him and how long can i wait to do quest? does it disappear after i reach certain lvl or will it stay in my bag in quest items forever, even if i hit 60 for example? thx
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    just one question. on my alt i got old token from lady Ping which is start for token of seven quest chain. how long can i keep him and how long can i wait to do quest? does it disappear after i reach certain lvl or will it stay in my bag in quest items forever, even if i hit 60 for example? thx

You may want to start another thread to get your answer as the MODs and CM ignore this thread now. You will have better chance of getting an answer with a new thread.
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    You may want to start another thread to get your answer as the MODs and CM ignore this thread now. You will have better chance of getting an answer with a new thread.

Thx. I will.
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    100 pages and growing yet still no fix as promessed its so sad really that thoese of us that chose to play a PvE server because we do not like PvP have it forced upon us like this and this was such a good game to play it was hard enough to find a game such as this where you could make the players look different from oneanother and be on a PvP free server i hope the fix comes soon it has been two times the time that we were promessed it would be here people are leaving this game by the second do to the unwillingness to fix it sad really it is so sad
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well, we got lucky tonight on RT. Some of the bigger factions had some good folk in SP. Had one group get Shade Edio done without losing anyone and had another group thru Quizzy without looses to PKers. Makes it about 50/50 on the average since the change.

Still waiting on "post haste" changing SP back.

b:bye
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    1000th post b:avoidb:avoid

edit: never mind q_q
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow... perfect example to see if the MODs or CM are actually reading the SP threads. I see the Forum is now being attacked by these spam sites.

Another great **** site: gimmeyouraccountinfoandillstealyourstuff.com b:laugh
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Another great **** site: gimmeyouraccountinfoandillstealyourstuff.com b:laugh
    Seems totally legit. b:victory
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Any bets on when the spam site on page 100 will get removed?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    And Shelly comes to our rescue. b:thanks
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    b:victory

Awe Shelly cant ya throw in a message... Stealthxboomer almost became the 1000th post.

Its good to know the spammers cant get far with ChaoticShelly on duty.
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah too bad HARD nosed Shelly isnt a GM........then the ingame issues may get dealt with.
    But alas shes not..........QQ.
    IJS
  • shackles113309
    shackles113309 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You know, I've heard about SP being reverted, well, that it's supposed to be reverted anyway. But I've not seen anything done about it. I guess this is just another feint by the Techs and GMs to get everyone to stop QQing. I, for one, am not happy.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ya we all heard about it... 7 weeks and 6 days ago lol
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You know, I've heard about SP being reverted, well, that it's supposed to be reverted anyway. But I've not seen anything done about it. I guess this is just another feint by the Techs and GMs to get everyone to stop QQing. I, for one, am not happy.

I just heard Steve died. Poor man, being stung by a stingray.
  • _Kae_ - Sanctuary
    _Kae_ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow - I was about to come here to rant about the PK abuse in the SP - trying to level up a baby sin for a change and I got killed over and over trying to get quest mobs and items that are NOT safely tucked away in an instance or outside the SP.

I know some really enjoy PK so I hope the Developers will just add in a PK zone they can teleport to or something so they can go bash themselves like crazy without causing others grief.

But on that - does anyone know when switch will be happening? Of course now that I am done with the SP I wish I had looked sooner and I would have just left the quests for now.

Cheers and happy gaming!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    Only thing frankierays says is that we'll get it when we get it.

we're led to believe that this weeks patch will contain an update. Supposedly the massive update what we should have gotten weeks ago that supposedly has the SP fix in it.

Personally, the only reason I'm still playing is to support my faction. If it weren't for that, I'd be gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Only thing frankierays says is that we'll get it when we get it.

we're led to believe that this weeks patch will contain an update. Supposedly the massive update what we should have gotten weeks ago that supposedly has the SP fix in it.

Personally, the only reason I'm still playing is to support my faction. If it weren't for that, I'd be gone.

That is if they have maintenance at all this week. And if it's not another fail "localizations fix".
  • zaccolbert1985
    zaccolbert1985 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sweeeeet! Thanks Frankie, nice one
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    There is no patch this coming maint if there even will be a maint. Just so you guys know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • mcfreakie
    edited November 2011
    There is no patch this coming maint if there even will be a maint. Just so you guys know.

Yup... no breaking news there. Question of the week should be how soon do you think PWI will be shut down entirely?

and just wait Tekril will attempt to make a joke... oops fails again.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Yup... no breaking news there. Question of the week should be how soon do you think PWI will be shut down entirely?
    The day you get a job at PWE, no sooner. b:bye
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011

There's a patch... with your Rank 9. Happy?b:chuckle

Oh, and I can't forget: Your Secret Passage fix, as well.
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Kritty the ninja cat

Go check the news page people. Me thinks they're finally getting around to fixing what should have been fixed a long time ago.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Nice edit 8 minutes after I posted. b:laugh
  • mcfreakie
    edited November 2011
    Nice edit 8 minutes after I posted. b:laugh

Sorry I am faster then those actually employed for PWE... I wont say SOON and six months later give you the update. I know its what you expect.