Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ty for my next 3 weeks of nightmares... ><;;
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    doolally wrote: »
    mewr.jpg

thee-hee my cute little 3-eyed spook.

omg this one is sooo neat. the color of her eyes are mezmerizing cant really rate her , cant see much of a face but who needs other features other than those eyes. like to se e what she look like in other light angles

Mua_cc 3/5 cute but alot like alot on cn she does look cute in that hat

grinsinthedark 4.3/5 i like her build and the eyes and 3rd eye.

QueenNique 3.8/5 she has a pretty face i like the slant to her eyes and that hair. dont see alot with it or that can pull it off (she does ) umm her umm well a bit tad big for her frame. look very pretty in wedding dress

Erotic 4.9/5 i love her colors. the yellow eyes are so pretty on charaters. and that hair looks good for her a bit preset-y but still has her key features that make her...her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    doolally wrote: »
    mewr.jpg

thee-hee my cute little 3-eyed spook.

this actually look really cool to me i love the middle pic the most. she looks the cutest in that middle pic. those gleeming eyes.

mua she's cute but her boob looks hella saggy tho... from the pic... to me anyways.

QueenNique the face is nice. it gives a misterious look to your char expecially the eyes.

grinsinthedark there isnt any uniqueness to your char. it isnt ugly or pretty. idk how to comment on these type of char. maybe it is just the way u took the pic.
  • Doolally - Lothranis
    Doolally - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mewwd.jpg

Additional shots for dimthought.
    Both in moonliht and sunlight. Since they still came out really dark, I edited the pictures much brighter in photoshop to see at least some hint of facial features, though the whole point of this character look is the black velvet like ghostly dark skin that really accentuates the huge gleaming eyes

I love how the moonlight and sunlight reflect on her hair making it dark blue and dark gold.b:flower
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:pleased thanks for posting them. i like her soo much the colors are some of my favorite. 5/5 also love the size of her nose.... im a fan of the wider noses. she looks like she could hide in the shadows and all ya see was the eyes looking back at ya...i also like the color of her skin to her armor....got me gushing about a pixel personb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i finally got aroudn to screen some of my char

main cleric b:thanks tho the shoes dont match i was too lazy to change x.x'

but she looks like she's floating on water b:chuckle
    2011-10-0421-59-06.jpg

mystic b:cute

2011-10-0421-41-34.jpg
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Doolally :

I love her, she's like a cat. So original. 5/5 b:victory

Baby_pho :

I like both of your chars. They are really cute. I particularly love your myst in that dress, colour perfectly matches her third eye. b:pleased *jealous*
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    149s9hl.png
    Gave my veno a makeover... She kinda looks like my archer now, but the red lips, blonde hair and green eyes made her look old. :/

Baby_Pho-
    Cleric: 3/5 I can't really see her but she looks cute. Her head looks a lil small for her body. I like her tan. ;3
    Mystic: 4.5/5 I think she's cute in a chibi way, only thing i could say is her eyes seem a lil weird. b:surrender

Doolally-
    I don't really know what to rate her. But I like her. She's different and i love her colours, even though i never like anything but normal skin tone on mine. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mua_cc3.5/5 - I'm not usually a fan myself of the "doll/ailien look" but somehow ur toon makes me like her. I think it's the eyes that makes me find her rly adorable to look at.

NiightmareXz 3.5/5 - I think earthguard eyes can be really hard to pull off on the older toons, cause their textures around the eyes don't stand out as much as EGs or Tides..making them need either alot of make up around them to hide that or alot of detail work. She's pretty all in all but those few things bother me, like her lip size and the eyes. I do think she looks better with the makeover tho. If her lips were just a tiny bit bigger she'd look alot better I think (but personal preference). Cute fash :)

Baby_pho 4.5/5 - Your mystic is adorable to me. I've been trying to acchieve a sorta baby look myself for mine, and mystics take alot of work to get away from the preset. Love her fash aswell. To me it's mostly her eyes that make her pop and the fitting 3rd eye with her fash ^_^

Doolally 3/5 - Eventho very original and I agree with earlier comments, her eyes make her stand out, but I'm very picky with colors matching..and her lips/skin doesn't rly match >.< which is the big - for EGs. Still, creativity is a + n' i'd surely remember if i saw her!

Time for my own toons...main is a cleric, but started a mystic just to have something new to do. Got really satisfied with the "baby look" of my mystic tbh..worked on her for a long time. EGs are hard b:sad

Mystic - Cinthella:
    r1c51y.jpg

Cleric - Accalica, was mainly going for a realistic look on this girl, though I was tempted to change her eyes into EG, but it doesn't really suit her/isn't announced as legal :(
    Edit, better quality pic ~
    2m3ixed.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mua_cc3.5/5 - I'm not usually a fan myself of the "doll/ailien look" but somehow ur toon makes me like her. I think it's the eyes that makes me find her rly adorable to look at.

NiightmareXz 3.5/5 - I think earthguard eyes can be really hard to pull off on the older toons, cause their textures around the eyes don't stand out as much as EGs or Tides..making them need either alot of make up around them to hide that or alot of detail work. She's pretty all in all but those few things bother me, like her lip size and the eyes. I do think she looks better with the makeover tho. If her lips were just a tiny bit bigger she'd look alot better I think (but personal preference). Cute fash :)

Baby_pho 4.5/5 - Your mystic is adorable to me. I've been trying to acchieve a sorta baby look myself for mine, and mystics take alot of work to get away from the preset. Love her fash aswell. To me it's mostly her eyes that make her pop and the fitting 3rd eye with her fash ^_^

Doolally 3/5 - Eventho very original and I agree with earlier comments, her eyes make her stand out, but I'm very picky with colors matching..and her lips/skin doesn't rly match >.< which is the big - for EGs. Still, creativity is a + n' i'd surely remember if i saw her!

Time for my own toons...main is a cleric, but started a mystic just to have something new to do. Got really satisfied with the "baby look" of my mystic tbh..worked on her for a long time. EGs are hard b:sad

Mystic - Cinthella:
    r1c51y.jpg

Cleric - Accalica, was mainly going for a realistic look on this girl, though I was tempted to change her eyes into EG, but it doesn't really suit her/isn't announced as legal :(
    15heqsy.jpg

Cinthella looks amazing, I can never figure out how to get cute lips.

B>someone teaching me how2iniedit
  • concotsu
    concotsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Doolally's seeker kinda creeps me out but its unique ill give ya that xD Baby_pho's cleric over her mystic 4.5/5 cute b:pleased NiightmareXz's veno 5/5 cause aegean is sexy and I like yellow eyes altho I prefer em with red hair. Accalica's mystic over cleric 4/5. This is my sin Mizushiinu, gave up tryna make him frown so I went with a smile. I dont post much so cant really make organized posts. Forgive me! b:cry LoupNoir.jpg
  • heavenstarlight
    heavenstarlight Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    2011-10-06%25252015-33-20.jpg
    this barb eat too much hamburger!
    but he can still fight like a soldier!
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Accalica:

Cinthelia - I will give her a perfect score for her. She looks very serene and she looks like a doll. Love the eyes. 10 out of 10 for her.

Accalica - Love her overall look tho I think that her eyes can be slightly smaller, but that is for my own preference XD She looks pretty and hot. I will give her a 9.5 out of 10.

@concotsu:

Mizushiinu - Hmmm, the jaw line is not to my favor but he looks pretty cool and unique. Looks like a charmer LOL (in a good way). Love those eyes, they look mysterious, I will give him a 9 out of 10.

@heavenstarlight:

Meow~?

Cute factor = 8.5 out of 10 b:laugh

Anyway, here is mine. Just made a mystic last week and I thought that Earthguards and Tideborns got nicer features compared to the other classes. More striking. Can't resist the temptation to create one. b:chuckle

Her name's Lythania. Thought I'd go for a sharper look and here is her second look. Modified from one of the presets tho...
    lythz.th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn
  • grinsinthedark
    grinsinthedark Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This is my sin, Seidi. I did a lot of advanced changes to the face. Let me know if she wins the Sexy Sin award (I want to call them Sinners lol). I plan to get her one of the Bikini outfits in the future so that she'll be running around and killing things half-naked. Imagine this beauty stalking you. b:laugh

2011-10-0608-23-31.jpg

Meow

2011-10-0608-23-36.jpg

Full Body - Stance

2011-10-0608-24-35.jpg

By Moonlight

2011-10-0608-25-45.jpg
    If you plan to play Battle of the Immortals. The best way to start is to have an Inductor. Be sure to implement my ID for when you make a character. You will benefit: 3400193G000401090000240S17fb1f
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Doolally - 5/5 really unique and freakishly cute b:laugh

Baby_pho - 2/5 they look like cute bugs?

NiightmareXz - 2/5 I like her eyebrows and eye color, but not the eye make up, and her lips are a bit too small

Accalica - 3/5 on mystic, she's cute and I like her lips but there are 43854385747387 EGs with that blonde hairstyle and blue eyes. 4/5 on cleric I like how she's not stick thin and her lips

concotsu - 5/5 I never see smiling sins! wish I could see the entire face

heavenstarlight - 5/5 so freaking cute I could cuddle it b:cute

Aerieath - I'm not gonna rate her because she looks like all the other EGs that I see. Like her eyebrows though

grinsinthedark - not gonna rate her either, looks like all TBs I see

My wizard.

2011-10-0700-24-54.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grinsinthedark
    grinsinthedark Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoureaux: Even though you chose to insult the work I put into making my character, I won't do the same to yours. Since the Earthguard and Tideborn have better graphics than the older races of PWI, I know how time-consuming it is to make a really good-looking human, veno, winged elf, etc. Your character reminds me of a school teacher with how she's dressed. I like the eyes and lips. Nothing looks too out of proportion and because this was one of those old graphic characters, I give it a 5/5. Very nice-looking wizard.
    If you plan to play Battle of the Immortals. The best way to start is to have an Inductor. Be sure to implement my ID for when you make a character. You will benefit: 3400193G000401090000240S17fb1f
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ty guys for the comments. yes i love bug eyes like bratz dolls. i think they are adorable.

i fixed clery's head made it biger. i also reduced her body cos someone ingame said my clery looked pregnant =.='.
    2011-10-0622-52-34.jpg

here are my veno

i kinda wanna give her a cute/devilish look. like she can stare into your soul

2011-10-0521-48-30.jpg

NiightmareXz- i like your char eye color. that's an awesome color.

Accalica- ur cleric looks very pretty.

concotsu- his eyes look firey. i lke it.

heavenstarlight- super cute hamburgur!

Aerieath- the eyes are too slanted for me.

grinsinthedark-the skin color is nice. but the red lips doesnt really go with it.

Amoreaux- forehead too small, everything else is nice tho.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoureaux: Even though you chose to insult the work I put into making my character, I won't do the same to yours. Since the Earthguard and Tideborn have better graphics than the older races of PWI, I know how time-consuming it is to make a really good-looking human, veno, winged elf, etc. Your character reminds me of a school teacher with how she's dressed. I like the eyes and lips. Nothing looks too out of proportion and because this was one of those old graphic characters, I give it a 5/5. Very nice-looking wizard.

Apologies if it came off insulting but from what I can see she looks like a lot of the female sins on my server. Plus they're all body shots, it's hard to see the face.

Gracias for the rating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoreaux: She's awesome, really good looking, She looks so real ! even if those eyes are a bit like "cheating" b:chuckle
    I really wish we could have all the customization palette and possibilities for all races together, without having to go into ini files...
  • concotsu
    concotsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Doolally - 5/5 really unique and freakishly cute b:laugh

Baby_pho - 2/5 they look like cute bugs?

NiightmareXz - 2/5 I like her eyebrows and eye color, but not the eye make up, and her lips are a bit too small

Accalica - 3/5 on mystic, she's cute and I like her lips but there are 43854385747387 EGs with that blonde hairstyle and blue eyes. 4/5 on cleric I like how she's not stick thin and her lips

concotsu - 5/5 I never see smiling sins! wish I could see the entire face

heavenstarlight - 5/5 so freaking cute I could cuddle it b:cute

Aerieath - I'm not gonna rate her because she looks like all the other EGs that I see. Like her eyebrows though

grinsinthedark - not gonna rate her either, looks like all TBs I see

My wizard.

2011-10-0700-24-54.png

you should find me ingame then 5/5 for your wizard b:dirty
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    quote:
    ok idk how old this is but here is my seeker

SoulPlay

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/...0702-23-44.jpg

i love it~b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    grinsinthedark
    To me she looks like many other sins i see walking around, and i cant see her face very well.. but i do like the colors you gave her, the hair matches her tattoos :) too bad you cant change her lip color :c 5/10

Amoreaux
    I dont like the eye makeup, nose a little short, and maybe try make her lips match the flower in her hair? Rest is fine, i love her face shape, eye color and her shirt :3 8/10

Baby_pho
    Cleric: She's so tiny, eyes a little too big imo. She's still very cute tho :3 i like her colors. 8/10
    Venomancer: Not trying be be rude or w/e, but your veno freaks me out o.o She looks kinda scary b:shocked

SoulPlay
    Your guy looks awesome ^^ dont see many that good looking male chars around. 10/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoreaux: She's awesome, really good looking, She looks so real ! even if those eyes are a bit like "cheating" b:chuckle
    I really wish we could have all the customization palette and possibilities for all races together, without having to go into ini files...

lol well the char customization + fash is pretty much what keeps me playing, so if I get banned for making my char look a bit more interesting then I'm gone :|

indeed it would be awesome to also have the same hair textures on the old hair. I really want to put a TB/EG hair on her but I think that's pushing the limits a bit too far b:chuckle

and thanks for the rating, I worked really hard on her :)
    concotsu wrote: »
    you should find me ingame then 5/5 for your wizard b:dirty

oooor you can just post a screenshot without that hair!
    Amoreaux
    I dont like the eye makeup, nose a little short, and maybe try make her lips match the flower in her hair? Rest is fine, i love her face shape, eye color and her shirt :3 8/10

I was going to make her lips that color but it would've looked awkward with my white ballet set + sapphire hair

AmmeeesbfD - 4/5 a deeper green eye color + brown hair would make him look really earthy b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantalope - Dreamweaver
    Cantalope - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    2hr06sp.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @ Cantalope: 5/10
    I can't really rate your character but from what I see, she looks like a preset, sorry. A better screenshot would be better next time.

@ SoulPlay: 8/10

I actually really like that hair and it matches your character well. Although I feel like the gray colour doesn't suit him very well. Nice eye colour but not really a fan of the bulky heavy armor. b:surrender Nonetheless, nice work!

Well, I haven't posted Mistbelle in awhile so here she is (actually haven't posted in this thread altogether). I changed almost all the colours (she lost the blonde b:avoid) and changed her turquoise eyes into a light blue. I slightly changed her features as well and made her look a little older. Hope you like it. b:cute

mist066.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • \x// - Dreamweaver22
    \x// - Dreamweaver22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cocobelle- 2/5, Sorry it just makes me think of the beehive look and I'm not the biggest fan of it. >.<'

\\x// Human
    20110924075523.jpg

\\x// Afterlife
    20111009063245.jpg
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    thanks all he took me 1 hour in advance edit

@the hair colour yes its a funny colour really light reflective its brown in the shade tints silver in the light
  • EIsea - Lost City
    EIsea - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My Blademaster - Elsea.

2011-08-0618-28-37_2.jpg?t=

2011-10-1000-25-45.jpg
  • Hitsuzen - Raging Tide
    Hitsuzen - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @EIsea Your blademaster is really pretty. I'm not a huge fan of the dark eyeshadow, but I think she pulls it off well. I like the hairstyle she has. Her nose looks quite small but I think it fits with the rest of her face. 4/5

@Cocobelle She looks great. I actually like that hair, I don't think it would suit my char, but it fits well with the cute/innocent look she has. I like the matching top too. 4/5

@\\x// I'll have to say 3/5 for this one, sorry. They don't look bad or anything, they just don't look very unique. I know with Tb and Eg it's hard to make them look non preset. :< Nice fashion though.

Okay, here's mine. I just gave her a makeover, I like how she looked before but it looked very preset-ish. I saw lots of EG that looked the same.

Before makeover.
    http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/Aneurysmic/2011-10-1005-47-12.jpg
    http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/Aneurysmic/2011-10-1005-42-42.jpg
    http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/Aneurysmic/2011-10-1005-47-43.jpg

After makeover.
    http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/Aneurysmic/2011-10-1006-58-56.jpg
    http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/Aneurysmic/2011-10-1007-02-08.jpg
    http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/Aneurysmic/2011-10-1006-59-05.jpg

I LOVE how she turned out. I spent ages getting the look exactly how I wanted it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. <3
    It couldn't last. Everyone was just killing time. But if all they did was kill time, time would end up killing them.