Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Zaeh:4/5 i alwalys like you cleric really think she queenish look to her. i like how her face shape works with milli hair (some it just looks bad) blue eyes stunning. im not a fan of dark brows with light hair bt it does draw attention to her eyes.

lol thanks all for rating. lol about same comments i get in game. i shouldnt put her in rate thread cause her looks wherent suppose to be hot.. im going for the child dolly look. sadlyb:sad though the pointly lips and big nose are my favorite things about making the chars.b:surrender

i am open to suggestions on a skin color(atm is a greyish pink) not a fan of tans but want a color that would blend well with the look and feel of her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victorique - Dreamweaver
    Victorique - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Zaeh - I honestly like her eyes much better now though I must admit she kinda lost her grav touch now. I don't like the new hair on her but in all fairness I don't like it on anyone. Only thing that bothers me about grav is that her chin/jaw/cheek line is not smooth but a little pointy

I got a little bored when questing so thought I'd put my Mystic on here b:surrender

2882oe8.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Victorique - Mystic - Placid Guild ★

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Grav got a makeover <3
    20110925101458.png
    It's 3 years hard working collection ^^''

20101102112108.jpg

~ Eternal Love dyed

Your look is cute now, but I think she's kinda lost her Grav look now. If that makes sense. She looks a LOT Like Marta. Not that Marta has a bad look at all, her character is beautiful and so is yours.

@Victorique

I like your Mystic, she's cute. The doll look works for her. That being said, she looks a lot like all the other Mystic dolls running around. I forget who said it first, NiightmareXz think it was but that particular hair and eye color combination is very common with the mystics. Sorry in advance if wasn't you NiightmareXz. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    Zaeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle Honestly, the look Marta tweaked a bit barely look like Grav at all. Had the same features... but it was completely different from the Grav I worked for years on. It was my veno preset.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8141/20110223063805.png

^ That was the preset but slightly different with different colors.

I needed a change and Marta made Grav still resemble her old look as well while keeping her own elements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Graviora - 101;cleric].__.[Zaeh - 8X;psychic].__.[Diabelle - 100;sin]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I like your Mystic, she's cute. The doll look works for her. That being said, she looks a lot like all the other Mystic dolls running around.

Yeh I know b:surrender I don't know much what else to do with her to make her look different. I don't want to make her that alien doll look from the chinese version.. I miss the makeup option alot >: Thanks though :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeh I know b:surrender I don't know much what else to do with her to make her look different. I don't want to make her that alien doll look from the chinese version.. I miss the makeup option alot >: Thanks though :3

Perhaps play with the colors of the eyes and hair? Maybe give her fuller lips, like those bratz dolls. Those are cute. IDK either tbh. It's already such a hard look to pull off, that's it hard to experiment with it without it going all ET.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Rieco - Raging Tide
    Rieco - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Grav, I do like the look of her, but for some reason it looks like shes lost some "emotion" in her face from your previous, she looks good still, though if you can I'd try make her jaw a little less pointy and round it off a bit, 7/10

@Victorique she definitely has that "cute" look about her, though as someone said I have seen quite a few of that style, well it's either that or the general pre-set look that I see a lot of people with lol, still I like her as she has a unique face, 8/10

mmkay I'll slap mine down now I've attempted to rate =x

Nyan? o_O
    5nlqh5.png

2149nit.png

Tried my dang hardiest to get my character away from looking like anybody else to give her a unique look, still room for improvement me thinks though, thank god for the DQ shop scrolls lol.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dimthought
    Her new look is really cute. She looks like a little sad child :c <3 9/10

Zaeh
    Wow, what happened to the old Grav? She looks alot more mainstream now than before. 5/10 I think her eyes looks a lil tiny, and i dont like the pink lips b:surrender

Victorique
    Your mystic is cuuuute, but for some reason her face looks kinda small compared to her head. Might just be the hair tho. I like that her head is big, and her body is tiny :3 9/10

Rieco
    Only thing i would change is her eyes. To me it looks like they're way to close to each other, and a lil too big. The rest looks fine. Maybe try to change her lips just a little. 4/10

Dont think i got any new screenies of my sin atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Hirizer - Heavens Tear
    Hirizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    3.5/5
    I love her bright green eyes but if you're going with that dark of skin colour, I suggest getting another preset with darker lips. The contrast between the two makes her lips seemed really chapped and very unappealing. LOVE her eyebrows

awww thank you!!
    I KNOW AUGH the lip thing drives me up the wall, but there's no way to adjust lip colors on earthguards without ini tweaking b:surrender

@Rieco ... 2.5/5 ... Definitelyyyyyy need to size down on the eye size there ;9. make the horizontal width a lot smaller and shrink the eyeball size a bit. also make sure her eyes aren't so close to each other, and I'd shorten her nose a little bit ... and make her cheeks a little less chubby?
    she has lovely, soft colors, though, good job, especially with her hair. her face overall is nice, there's just a few over exaggerated features that are like WOAH. ;9
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Perhaps play with the colors of the eyes and hair? Maybe give her fuller lips, like those bratz dolls. Those are cute. IDK either tbh. It's already such a hard look to pull off, that's it hard to experiment with it without it going all ET.

Well don't quite want to mess with her hair and eye color since she's supposed to resemble Victorique. http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/Kurobg/GOSICK/gosick17.jpg Just a bit more of an adult version I suppose b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • Saethe - Raging Tide
    Saethe - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Zaeh I really love your avatar she's so pretty! 5/5 b:cute
    @Victorique Yours is really cute too! 4/5 b:chuckle

Here's my seeker, no fashion though I'm afraid... still a newbie b:surrender
    b8px4.png
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well don't quite want to mess with her hair and eye color since she's supposed to resemble Victorique. http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/Kurobg/GOSICK/gosick17.jpg Just a bit more of an adult version I suppose b:chuckle

You should totally make the eye colour darker then if you wanna look like Victorique from Gosick, I like her over all appearance tho :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • ETHA// - Sanctuary
    ETHA// - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Zaeh I really love your avatar she's so pretty! 5/5 b:cute
    @Victorique Yours is really cute too! 4/5 b:chuckle

Here's my seeker, no fashion though I'm afraid... still a newbie b:surrender
    b8px4.png

Very pretty, though I have the feeling something is off about the nose and the height of the eyes.
    I like how the color of her eyes match the color of the third eye :)

Here's my cleric P:

ethank.png
  • __Reneux__ - Raging Tide
    __Reneux__ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    First time posting, hope this works! b:chuckle
    First of all, here's my new wizard, Fallyn. :3 I just made her today^_^
    1076tdt.jpg
    241jd01.jpg

And here's my main, Reneux the veno.^-^
    65pvdl.jpg
  • Saethe - Raging Tide
    Saethe - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Reneux for your wizard I'll give her a 3/5, there's something about her eyes I don't like.
    And for your veno a 5/5! I think she looks gorgeous b:victory
    Very pretty, though I have the feeling something is off about the nose and the height of the eyes.
    I like how the color of her eyes match the color of the third eye :)

Yay thank you! It took me hours to create her! b:thanks
    I'll give your avatar a 4/5, most decent male character I've seen so far. b:chuckle
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmmm time to rate :3

Saethe-
    3/5 She's cute, but she really looks like every EG i see running around. I don't know what it is about EGs and blonde hair/blue eyes. b:surrender

ETHA//-
    4/5 He looks sexy. :o I love the manscruff and the red hair. Only thing that could make it better was if they matched but i don't think you can change beard colour o.o can you?

__Reneux__-
    Wiz-
    4.5/5 I'm not a big fan of her eyes, but she's gorgeous aside from that. Love her body shape (baby makin hips ;D).
    Veno-
    5/5 She's adorable :3 I love the smudged eyeliner <3

Anyway, I made a veno. I wonder how long i'll keep her o_o I don't really enjoy venos but i thought after playing a mystic, it might be fun.

14alutt.jpg
    Excuse the bad quality ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • ElvenClieric - Lost City
    ElvenClieric - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Untitled2-1.png?t=1317184585Untitled2.png?t=1317184378

Rate please b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This world is full of "what if's" it's out job to find what happens b:victory
  • ETHA// - Sanctuary
    ETHA// - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Yay thank you! It took me hours to create her! b:thanks
    I'll give your avatar a 4/5, most decent male character I've seen so far. b:chuckle

Thank you b:kiss
    Hmmm time to rate :3

ETHA//-
    4/5 He looks sexy. :o I love the manscruff and the red hair. Only thing that could make it better was if they matched but i don't think you can change beard colour o.o can you?

14alutt.jpg
    Excuse the bad quality ><

Thank you Nightmare b:cute As a matter of fact you can change the color of the beard. But it looked really odd. Will make a screenie later of it in character creation screen (if I don't forget)

You veno looks cute, but the nose seems a bit small. She also has this... "Eeemh.. what are you doing...?" expression on her face... like she's looking at something weird ^^"
    I like the color of the lips though and the hair and eyes. The makeup looks nice too :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank you Nightmare b:cute As a matter of fact you can change the color of the beard. But it looked really odd. Will make a screenie later of it in character creation screen (if I don't forget)

ETHA/\/ you're a hottie b:mischievous Yay for redhead males xD

And yup, beards are weird. lol Especially red ones. Either you go like 5 shades darker than your hair or it looks very weird. .-.

I'm gonna post and rate something later, can't see any images but signatures over proxy atm b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    NiightmareXz, I like your veno, cept for the yellow eyes, looks kinda weird. Also, whah I want that dress in black too. b:chuckle

fish.jpg
    My fish ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fish.jpg
    My fish ;o
    Love the Kitty Cut and the shorts. Don't exactly like that top but it looks good on her.
    Are those EG eyes? b:dirty
    4/5 You lose a point for no tattoos and a human skin color on a TB :/

My Mystic <3
    Kitteyyy.png
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    NiightmareXz, I like your veno, cept for the yellow eyes, looks kinda weird. Also, whah I want that dress in black too. b:chuckle

fish.jpg
    My fish ;o

I was trying to give her cat-like eyes, but I guess it's not that noticeable. lol b:surrender
    I might change them but i'm unsure of what colour to change them too. :c Thank you :3
    5/5 for your fishie. She's adorable, I love when people make TBs look human. <3

Typhyse, I can't really see your character. :( but he's got kitty ears so 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

fish.jpg
    My fish ;o

Omg, I want more. b:dirty Btw, did you use an edited color for her face or is all of her body the same color? Idk if that makes sense lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Typhyse, I can't really see your character. :( but he's got kitty ears so 4/5
    That's what I was afraid of; I edited the pic too much. Let me try again :/
    I have a 17" (or 19, idk) computer screen. Didn't think about how hard it'd be to see on smaller monitors.
    Is this better?
    Kitteyyy2.jpg
    Omg, I want more. b:dirty Btw, did you use an edited color for her face or is all of her body the same color? Idk if that makes sense lol.
    Yeah her face is slightly lighter. It's a glitch common among TB.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's what I was afraid of; I edited the pic too much. Let me try again :/
    I have a 17" (or 19, idk) computer screen. Didn't think about how hard it'd be to see on smaller monitors.
    Is this better?
    Kitteyyy2.jpg

Yeah her face is slightly lighter. It's a glitch common among TB.

o hai sexeh b:dirty i am so a fan of ears and tails on male chars. i am in love with your char. but pwi should make the feral top longer i dunt like the belly showing on male chars x.x. they should really make male venos look like this b:sad. i love the eyes. its so mesmerizing.

i love your char kali. but i think tb should have tattoos. i like the human skin :3 and the kitty cut ofc!!!!!!
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Apparently I cant get her skin in the exact same "human" color like the face. They go purplish, so yea, her face is slightly lighter, but you don't really notice it. b:thanks
    Skin coloring on TB's is kinda tricky, I absolutely hate blue or purple skin. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    o hai sexeh b:dirty i am so a fan of ears and tails on male chars. i am in love with your char. but pwi should make the feral top longer i dunt like the belly showing on male chars x.x. they should really make male venos look like this b:sad. i love the eyes. its so mesmerizing.
    Wai ty ^^
    The toon himself was designed by my girlfriend, but the clothing and color were mine.
    Both my gf and I actually like the visible tummy (my sin has Tech-Tribal and Royal Jackets), but to each their own. Actually, it's the pants that make the stomach show. Blood Riot Pants have a low cut waist. Any other pants and the Feral Mesh doesn't show stomach.

Probably would have given him "blind" or purple eyes if I had designed him. My sin has purple eyes.
    Yeah, a male veno is exactly what I was going for with him. Kinda with they had made the boa on the Feral Mesh a bit longer to look more like a tail. One of the Kitty pieces has a tail b:cry
    Apparently I cant get her skin in the exact same "human" color like the face. They go purplish, so yea, her face is slightly lighter, but you don't really notice it. b:thanks
    Skin coloring on TB's is kinda tricky, I absolutely hate blue or purple skin. <.<
    Glad you're not on my server >_> I'm a blue sin (as you can see in my siggy) and looooving it b:pleased
    I was originally purple-pinkish to boot xD
    ~Spazz~
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kali
    I loooove your sin <3 everything looks really nice on her. That top and the The kitty kut fits her very well *jealous* 10/10 ~

Typhyse
    I like him, and i love the kitty kut and the feral mesh :3 but i dont really like the blue pants x.x I cant see his face clearly, but from what i can see i'll rate him 8/10 ~

Here's Ziraia again, after a drastic makeover, i want the white eyes, no matter how much people tell me to change it :O oh, and i just dyed that shorts black b:cute
    The guy to the right is my friend, you can rate him too if you want :3

2011-09-2914-45-25-Kopi-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Typhyse
    I like him, and i love the kitty kut and the feral mesh :3 but i dont really like the blue pants x.x I cant see his face clearly, but from what i can see i'll rate him 8/10 ~
    The pants are actually a purplish royal blue. I want them a really dark purple or black, but I had already spent about 25mil on randoms to get the top and pants the color they are (not to mention I was having TERRIBLE luck).
    2011-09-2914-45-25-Kopi-1.jpg
    Zomgoober!
    Your sin is gorgeous~
    Ice blue skin...
    Blind eyes...
    Great tattoo preset... (that one's my fave with the chest design)
    White hair of a style other than the Thunder Ponytail EVERYONE has...
    Cute black fashion....
    Gentle but serious face that's not quite a preset...
    100/10 \o/

Here's Typhyse, my pride and joy b:cute
    2011-09-2911-46-45.jpg

Ok, since a couple of you can't quite see it well, here's Kitteyyy's face.
    2011-09-2911-54-30.jpg
    ~Spazz~
  • Kitteyyy - Sanctuary
    Kitteyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Whoa... Owo
    Am I really that pretteh? :D