Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, if you can't respect some people's opinions, then don't post your char. And it does look like a preset, not original at all.
    And I would like my Veno to be rated, but I can't post a picture now, she is in the Love Your Char thread, last reply (so far, but it's just the reply where I posted my Veno twice, one is before makeover, one after). Anyone wanna rate please? :) It's the one after using my free makeover scroll, of course.
    I posted my Veno x$exyFox, HT Server, a page ago, but I used my free makeover scroll now. :)

Before:
    14vgy87.jpg

After:
    2ltllso.jpg

She's pretty cute, only thing I would change is pushing her eyes and eyebrows slightly closer together and maybe returning the pupil to the size you had it before. I like that she doesn't look every other glamazon veno out there. 4/5

Oh btw, if you hit quote you can copy and paste all of the text and then put the quote in another thread. IT will automatically link back to the one you quoted it from if you hit the little red circle next to it. It's a good way to put your picture on two different threads, or to quote a reply from a gm/mod about why something is the way it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • X$exyFox - Heavens Tear
    X$exyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    She's pretty cute, only thing I would change is pushing her eyes and eyebrows slightly closer together and maybe returning the pupil to the size you had it before. I like that she doesn't look every other glamazon veno out there. 4/5

Oh btw, if you hit quote you can copy and paste all of the text and then put the quote in another thread. IT will automatically link back to the one you quoted it from if you hit the little red circle next to it. It's a good way to put your picture on two different threads, or to quote a reply from a gm/mod about why something is the way it is.

Okie, thank you. ^^ I hoped the bigger eyeball size would look cuter. ;p I wanted a cute and elegant look at the same time. And thanks for the tip about copying quotes. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aiyetoro - Momaganon
    Aiyetoro - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Reposting mine, since they either got missed or ignored in the ensuing discussion..... gave ratings for other people as well in my previous post.

X$exyFox, 5/5 really love her face, nice to see a veno with fuller lips for a change! Only thing I'm not keen on is the lip colour, I'd personally go for a darker colour :)

Face/jawline needs more work
    wk1sac.jpg

And baby TB looks still too much like a preset for my liking, so suggestions would be welcome
    549mzc.jpg
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Reposting mine, since they either got missed or ignored in the ensuing discussion..... gave ratings for other people as well in my previous post.

X$exyFox, 5/5 really love her face, nice to see a veno with fuller lips for a change! Only thing I'm not keen on is the lip colour, I'd personally go for a darker colour :)

wk1sac.jpg

And baby TB looks still too much like a preset for my liking, so suggestions would be welcome
    549mzc.jpg

Thanks alot. :) I actually loved how the lip colour matched her hair colour.
    What I love about your Mystic is that her eye colour matches her third eye and that her hair is just a regular colour and the only 'flashy' part are the eyes. I also like the skin colour, it's not that regular pinkish. Though Idk whether the cheeks, mouth and skin just look that weird or it's the picture's quality. ;p
    About the TB, I don't really like the skin and hair colour, I always prefer a 'normal' skin color and blonde hair with TBs, but that's just my opinion. ;p I do love the lip colour and size and such. And is that eyeshadow I see? I thought TBs couldn't wear make-up? ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aiyetoro - Momaganon
    Aiyetoro - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the comments :) Yeah my laptop is average, though it can run Pwi on high settings. My mystic does need further work on her mouth and lower cheeks, lighting doesn't help but it's bugging me :p

As for my TB, yeah I love natural skin colour on TBs too :D My sin has pale pink hair, and human colour skin, so wanted to try something different on my psy, but I'll probably go back to natural skin colour hehehe. The eye makeup and mouth is one of the presets, the only one that's got some colour in, can't remember which one it is offhand.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the comments :) Yeah my laptop is average, though it can run Pwi on high settings. My mystic does need further work on her mouth and lower cheeks, lighting doesn't help but it's bugging me :p

As for my TB, yeah I love natural skin colour on TBs too :D My sin has pale pink hair, and human colour skin, so wanted to try something different on my psy, but I'll probably go back to natural skin colour hehehe. The eye makeup and mouth is one of the presets, the only one that's got some colour in, can't remember which one it is offhand.

Oh, okie. :) I never look at presets, I always just start creating myself, but maybe I should look some time. ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Okie, thank you. ^^ I hoped the bigger eyeball size would look cuter. ;p I wanted a cute and elegant look at the same time. And thanks for the tip about copying quotes. :)

I'd just make the eye pupils a tad smaller as you can barely see any of the white of the eye around which could make it look more the norm and yeah if you like the idea, try putting the eyes a tad closer, also this is just my preference again but I always find women with small chins look naturally nicer aposed to any pointy/larger chin women, dunno why lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'd just make the eye pupils a tad smaller as you can barely see any of the white of the eye around which could make it look more the norm and yeah if you like the idea, try putting the eyes a tad closer, also this is just my preference again but I always find women with small chins look naturally nicer aposed to any pointy/larger chin women, dunno why lol.

You know, me too but for some reason I really like that feature of her chars face. It just pulls it off so much better than most can, pointy long chins are very hard to pull off. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you for the tips. I probably won't change my Veno anymore, because I like how she looks right now (for now atleast xd) and makeover scrolls are expensive because of the gold price and I'm not spending real money on a game anymore, but maybe I'm gonna use the tips for another char. ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you for the tips. I probably won't change my Veno anymore, because I like how she looks right now (for now atleast xd) and makeover scrolls are expensive because of the gold price and I'm not spending real money on a game anymore, but maybe I'm gonna use the tips for another char. ;p

OMG please tell me you didn't use real money for the makeover scroll! You can get them for free using dq points, just npcing dq items. http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards check here to see how many points you have and whatever you do don't buy them form the boutique anymore, it's not worth it. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2011
    Options
    OMG please tell me you didn't use real money for the makeover scroll! You can get them for free using dq points, just npcing dq items. http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards check here to see how many points you have and whatever you do don't buy them form the boutique anymore, it's not worth it. :P

:O I didn't use real money to buy it, I got it from the lvl 28 quest from Beautiful Chang lol. I did forget about the DQ points, thank you for reminding me of that. :)
    I meant when I played a few months ago I spent alot of real money on the game and now I regret it, so I won't do that anymore. ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

wk1sac.jpg

549mzc.jpg

Aiyetoro: eg 4.9/5 she is pretty. i like the jaw line to and her lips. im usally not a fan of blondish hair but the colors on her make her eyes & 3rd one stand out. (aslo my favorite EG hair)
    tb3.6/5 her colors are so nice i like the dark purple on the light purple. and i love her brows and pretty eyes. only thing im not so much a fan of that perticular tats on them. she also has that nice jaw line. sry im not much help on tbs, Dorset (i think thats was the sins maker) made a tb awhile back that was different, might wanna check her out

X$exyFox :5/5 i really like your secound one. the nose, love it, its different and to me gives her more of an animal kinda feel (kinda like a deer). and love he rainbow hair color with that style it works nicely. eye liner is a little dark for those colors but that is part of what i think gives her the animal look
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dimthought wrote: »
    Aiyetoro: eg 4.9/5 she is pretty. i like the jaw line to and her lips. im usally not a fan of blondish hair but the colors on her make her eyes & 3rd one stand out. (aslo my favorite EG hair)
    tb3.6/5 her colors are so nice i like the dark purple on the light purple. and i love her brows and pretty eyes. only thing im not so much a fan of that perticular tats on them. she also has that nice jaw line. sry im not much help on tbs, Dorset (i think thats was the sins maker) made a tb awhile back that was different, might wanna check her out

X$exyFox :5/5 i really like your secound one. the nose, love it, its different and to me gives her more of an animal kinda feel (kinda like a deer). and love he rainbow hair color with that style it works nicely. eye liner is a little dark for those colors but that is part of what i think gives her the animal look

Thanks alot! I never really had the intention to make her a bit animal looking, but it's a great compliment. ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *yawn*

At least learn how to troll the correct way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *yawn*

At least learn how to troll the correct way.

I like your **** :D
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I like your **** :D

b:cute

I like my ****, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EIsea - Lost City
    EIsea - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My veno, Taere ^.^

2011-10-1618-28-13.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I like my ****, too.
    Did the colours work? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I like my ****, too.

High five!
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My veno, Taere ^.^

2011-10-1618-28-13.jpg

I like the shape of the face and the body, for as far as I can see the body. I also love the colour of the hair, eyes and make-up. The only thing I don't like that much is that the nose and mouth are quite small, I would prefer it abit bigger. ;p But I like all the rest and I think she looks pretty and cute, so I would say 4/5. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Did the colours work? b:pleased

They worked <3 Thanks Coco!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

They worked <3 Thanks Coco!

No problem. b:cuteb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    AmmeeesbfD - uhm the psy is the only one I can really rate - I can actually see differences between him and presets, it's just hard because the hair and the jacket cover some of the face. He's cute, I like his eyebrows and nose - makes him look teenagerish? 4/5

Aiyetoro - I like the color scheme for the EG but like you said the lips/jaw need work. I also agree with you about the TB :)

EIsea - 3/4 a lot of the venos on my server look like that; small lips/nose and big pupils. And uhm big **** :<

here's my psy. I made her a long time ago and haven't edited her looks in at least 4 months.

2011-10-1615-45-36.png

Just wanna add that stooping down to someone's low level makes you just as bad b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Uhm seems you missed my rating..?

You're right, you're the only one that should enjoy your chars and it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks, but the point of this thread is to rate each other's characters, whether it be bad or good ratings. I mean if you didn't want people to rate your char why post in the first place? b:surrender

It seems you are upset over getting a bad rating, yet you're throwing out insults to other people's creations not thinking about it twice b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    AmmeeesbfD - uhm the psy is the only one I can really rate - I can actually see differences between him and presets, it's just hard because the hair and the jacket cover some of the face. He's cute, I like his eyebrows and nose - makes him look teenagerish? 4/5

Aiyetoro - I like the color scheme for the EG but like you said the lips/jaw need work. I also agree with you about the TB :)

EIsea - 3/4 a lot of the venos on my server look like that; small lips/nose and big pupils. And uhm big **** :<

here's my psy. I made her a long time ago and haven't edited her looks in at least 4 months.

2011-10-1615-45-36.png

Just wanna add that stooping down to someone's low level makes you just as bad b:shutup

I really like this :D I'm not so sure of the skin color with that specific eye color but that's just my preference xD I really like that you made her proportions realistic in the fact that she doesn't have oversized **** with an undersized waist, or she doesn't look like a small child. It's always nice to know when realistic proportions are appreciated! I give her a 5/5 :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoreaux I love your Psy's eye colour *-* her nose looks kinda weird tho, idk what it is about it, but somethings off xD like Kyna said, her proportions are very well done (: 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Erotic - Momaganon
    Erotic - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoreaux I LOVE her colors. Something about them matches to me. Maybe because it's a unique combo of colors. Her eyes are my fav part. That green is really striking. Awesome job on her. :333 5/5

I haven't posted Vysc in awhile. And I recently had her raid Narr's fashion closet for a set. Vysc was made to be playful and cutesy. I believe she's due for a makeover, maybe some minor tweaking, can't decide if I want to do an overhaul on her looks or not. Her nose, mouth, and chin seem to be bothering me the most. Any comments and opinions are welcomed. Always nice to have other eyes spot something out of place. b:cute

vysc.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bellefleurs :3
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoreaux I LOVE her colors. Something about them matches to me. Maybe because it's a unique combo of colors. Her eyes are my fav part. That green is really striking. Awesome job on her. :333 5/5

I haven't posted Vysc in awhile. And I recently had her raid Narr's fashion closet for a set. Vysc was made to be playful and cutesy. I believe she's due for a makeover, maybe some minor tweaking, can't decide if I want to do an overhaul on her looks or not. Her nose, mouth, and chin seem to be bothering me the most. Any comments and opinions are welcomed. Always nice to have other eyes spot something out of place. b:cute

Like you said, nose, chin, and mouth are all off. Perhaps if her face was more rounded it would give the look you are going for. Her eyes are a bit off too, the eyeshape I mean, perhaps you can tweak it? IDK, it just looks off somehow, not really sure exactly how. They look kinda sunken. Her eyebrows perhaps could be a little thinner, but that's more personal preference. Her third eye doesn't really match, and while I love that hair its a bit overused. :P In case you're going for a more unique look. Her waist should also be a smidge bigger, as it just suddenly curves inward at a really sharp angle when view from a full view. These are all just nitpicky kinds of things since you said you want a second look. Personally I overall like the character, I'd give her a 3/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How can a video game character be shallow? You think you can tell someone's personality just by looking at them? And thank you for noticing they all look the same, they all use realistic body proportions and they are all dancing. I put in a lot of work to make them all look like they were in the same place, dancing together. That was the point of the signature. As for the faces, you can't even see most of them. So I know you can't mean that. And the colors are all very different, so I know you can't mean that. ^^

Don't listen to him, your sig looks awesome. :)
    He's just a little kid who thinks our chars are actually absolutely great-looking, but I guess he's just jealous.
    I mean, my Veno doesn't look like others at all, I suppose. :)
    Unless you see everyone on Pwi walking with more than 1 hair colour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erotic - Momaganon
    Erotic - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Like you said, nose, chin, and mouth are all off. Perhaps if her face was more rounded it would give the look you are going for. Her eyes are a bit off too, the eyeshape I mean, perhaps you can tweak it? IDK, it just looks off somehow, not really sure exactly how. They look kinda sunken. Her eyebrows perhaps could be a little thinner, but that's more personal preference. Her third eye doesn't really match, and while I love that hair its a bit overused. :P In case you're going for a more unique look. Her waist should also be a smidge bigger, as it just suddenly curves inward at a really sharp angle when view from a full view. These are all just nitpicky kinds of things since you said you want a second look. Personally I overall like the character, I'd give her a 3/5.

Ty venus. This is exactly the response I needed. Will get to work on her soon. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bellefleurs :3