Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VenusArmaniL: ty for your nice words on them b:cute Yeah Dim is going back to her old look today my main probem with the big tail foxes is that ya cant change thier skin color with out messing it up

oh also i tried to make a bald female char (like the one you made awhile back) but i couldnt get the regalness yours had mine look like she was sick. ill try to post her later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dimthought wrote: »
    VenusArmaniL: ty for your nice words on them b:cute Yeah Dim is going back to her old look today my main probem with the big tail foxes is that ya cant change thier skin color with out messing it up

oh also i tried to make a bald female char (like the one you made awhile back) but i couldnt get the regalness yours had mine look like she was sick. ill try to post her later

Yay! Someone else took the bald challenge! It's sooo hard. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • neoredcomet
    neoredcomet Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Cheereh - Heavens Tear
    Cheereh - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Krisnda: 3.5/5 Really nice character you got there, well proportioned and can pull off a really tricky hair. The only reason I gave it a 3.5 is because the dark lines from under her eyes look like the make-up smudged. Also the pink lips are a bit too bright but maybe thats just me.
    Overall, nicely done.

neoredcomet: To be true, I liked the older version better. Don't get me wrong is very nice now too but the purple make-up and pink lips don't look that great with a tanned skin. The pale one made them stand up more. 3/5

Now for my sin:
    2011-09-0920-30-26.jpg

2011-09-0920-31-11.jpg
  • Nasoni - Momaganon
    Nasoni - Momaganon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Cheereh:

Your sin pulls off that hair nicely. And he doesn't look like a preset. So awesome job with that. His colors are a little too bleh for me, but that might be the scheme you had in mind, which is totally fine. Overall a 5/5, it's tough to make decent looking male characters, and you did more than that.
    C6A999ADCDE11BDD1689AFCD60330057.gif

Nasoni got a makeover EFB90CE39367B9486D4B92BE82F2098D.gif (and a new sig to match :3)

Before and After:
    nasomkovr.jpg

Opinions?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nasoni: both are pretty, really. And original. I, personally, prefer the new one. I love this blue, and this hairdo is perfect on her! 4.5/5 ;-)
  • mryc
    mryc Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    4/5 on the Sin, I like the tatoo/scars, they are lesser used ones, but not a fan of the hair
    4/5 on the purple haired Mystic, very cute.
    3/5 on the greeny blue hair, dunno why just makes you look more strict.

Here is my Mystic. I tryed to look like Yoko Kurama, off of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Kurama.jpg
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mryc wrote: »
    4/5 on the Sin, I like the tatoo/scars, they are lesser used ones, but not a fan of the hair
    4/5 on the purple haired Mystic, very cute.
    3/5 on the greeny blue hair, dunno why just makes you look more strict.

Here is my Mystic. I tryed to look like Yoko Kurama, off of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Kurama.jpg

wtf? a venoguy? sorry, im not gonna rate it, but his jab is too sharp. and wtf with those venoears? and to be honest those hairs, ears and fashion make it look like g.a.y
  • dimthought
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mryc: i thought he was rather different. not what i would consider hot but he dont look like every other male mystic. If he had a tail he would make a good male veno b:chuckle
    i look up his reference and i think he real close to looking like him maybe a thinner/finer nose so 3.9/5

Nasoni: look her new look (favorite out of all the hair) 4.3/5 only reason not 5/5 i dont the hair color (makes me think of room color that i couldnt stand) it works nicely with eyes and lips though

Cheereh: slick looking sin he got a cold blooded killer look to him 4/5 love the tats but not so crazy for the colors
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mryc
    mryc Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank you dimthought, I agree about the nose but it can't get thinner without it looking broken.

Hideori;
    They arn't veno ears b:chuckle Yoko Kurama is a fox demon who has power over plants, so thought he would fit with the Mystic class description nicely.

I agree with the chin being long, but I can't make the face the right shape without it =)
  • AltairLyra - Sanctuary
    AltairLyra - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Here's my cleric, Altair in her new Gloomy set. <3
    I love it so much.

lyranoirepose.png

Also, you can totally see her panties in that picture. >///<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cheereh - Heavens Tear
    Cheereh - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @AltairLyra: 5/5 Very beautiful character you got there Lyna. The set looks really nice on her and is from far one of the most realisting lerics I've seen.

My new shota-ish Psy, Demyneon.

2011-09-1201-30-20.jpg

2011-09-1312-40-19.jpg
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Altair:

Shes pretty. Love her fuller figure. Overall wonderful cleric. Love her gloomy noire fash as well. b:victory 5/5

Cheereh:

Awesome male character as usual. I think the eyebrows and nose (mostly nose >.<) bug me about the psy. But yet it somehow fits with the rest of him. So psy gets a 4.8/5

So! I wanted to make an archer on the EU servers. But I can't decide between a male or female. I like both designs buuuut no time to level two, and whats the point b:surrender

fwuffyrankai.png

Now, before I get a .ini edit rant; .ini edits ARE allowed on the EU servers. Support the idea for the English servers here ~ ;3

The girl is named Fwuffy, the guy is named Rankaisu ('punishment' in finnish). Was also the name of my male mystic.

I'm leaning towards the girl. Her name alone makes me want to play her. >.> Her skin looks really bright but its a darker shade in game. I think just showed up bright because was facing light source when took screenie. @_@

Zehavi, my cleric, got a makeover recently. Here's her new look:

zeh222.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AltairLyra - Sanctuary
    AltairLyra - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Narriru: That male archer is so handsome. o: He has a real boyish charm. I also dig the red elf. XD So unique! I wonder what some black fash would look like on her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meeanne - Heavens Tear
    Meeanne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Narriru
    That's one gorgeous cleric :O!! Clerics have some of the hardest faces to work with but yours looks adorable (especially in that fashion).

speakingofwhichthisismyclericcoughhhhh ;;;

elementclient2011091515.png
  • Hirizer - Heavens Tear
    Hirizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    16642552.png

ahaha; we're all guilty of fooling around with the character creation thingie, right?
    but I'm likin' this new mystic a lot so far, I might actually play her and everything! :] (I get bored with old characters, it's more fun to go through the newbie initiate phase :D)
    what do you guys think?
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    16642552.png

ahaha; we're all guilty of fooling around with the character creation thingie, right?
    but I'm likin' this new mystic a lot so far, I might actually play her and everything! :] (I get bored with old characters, it's more fun to go through the newbie initiate phase :D)
    what do you guys think?

i like the eyes :3 its really nice.
    2011-09-1710-05-37-1.jpg

new sin
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Krisnda: 3.5/5 Really nice character you got there, well proportioned and can pull off a really tricky hair. The only reason I gave it a 3.5 is because the dark lines from under her eyes look like the make-up smudged. Also the pink lips are a bit too bright but maybe thats just me.
    Overall, nicely done.

neoredcomet: To be true, I liked the older version better. Don't get me wrong is very nice now too but the purple make-up and pink lips don't look that great with a tanned skin. The pale one made them stand up more. 3/5

Now for my sin:
    2011-09-0920-30-26.jpg

2011-09-0920-31-11.jpg

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

i can staring at him all day long....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nadinethecleric
    nadinethecleric Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    First time posting. Hope this works! My cleric, Nadine. Didi for short b:cute

10i85mu.jpg
  • Cyilvanis - Sanctuary
    Cyilvanis - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Baby_pho: 4/5. Proportions are really nice. Eyes creep me out. X_X
    @nadinethecleric: 3/5. Character's attractive, but looks like a preset/very similar to a lot of other clerics I've seen running around in-game.

These characters haven't been created [yet], but here are my designs for an archer and a tideborn (I have this same preset for both a sin and a psychic, because I can't decide which TB class I want to play).

2011-09-1803-15-13.jpg?t=1316573540

2011-09-1803-36-23.jpg?t=1316573628
    Server: Sanctuary
    Cyilvanis - 3x Veno
    Lunaresse - 2x Psychic
    Cereisse - 2x Mystic
    Chandelyre - 2x Wizard
    SatanicBlood - 58 Veno (Retired; Never Forgotten)
  • Carita - Harshlands
    Carita - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Everyone has such pretty characters. =O

This is my veno. She's not the best. But I always thought she was cute.
    2011-09-1520-44-48.jpg

And this is my Mystic. I think she's so cute! <3
    2011-09-0803-15-38.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cari you need a tan! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dfsqk.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my prince....<33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Eh I have some time before I go to the haunted houses with my boyfriend... Let's see.

First of all... Niight got a makeover.
    2rcx6j6.png
    Yes/no?

Okay *cracks knuckles* onto rating.

Meeanne-
    Uhhhm... 3/5.
    I really think she's unique looking. I love how well that hair suits her and her caramel colours are really flattering. I just.. the face reminds me of a rodent. b:surrender Like a really cute one, but a rodent none the less. I think it's the eyes and the nose but I can't tell you why exactly. I love the hot pink lips though.

Hirizer-
    3.5/5
    I love her bright green eyes but if you're going with that dark of skin colour, I suggest getting another preset with darker lips. The contrast between the two makes her lips seemed really chapped and very unappealing. LOVE her eyebrows

nadinethecleric-
    I hope you aren't going to be sticking with Heavy Armor on that cleric. b:shocked
    Anyway 2/5. She's cute but (and I hate to say it..) she looks like a preset... or generic. And her chest is too big for my taste. b:surrender I might change my rating if we saw a frontal view though.

Cyilvanis-
    Archer: uhhh 1/5 D:
    I see what you were going for but the proportions are very off balance... The black overload scare me to death and the chin is really weird looking. o_o Sorry ;_;
    TB: 4/5 I do love her. She's cute. She looks like every other TB running around but she's cute none the less. (there's not much editing you can do to them anyway.) I love that hair. :3

Carita-
    Veno: 4/5 Her face looks cute from what I can see... the only big thing I can say is she's uber pale, but it kinda reminds me of porcelain.
    Mystic: 3.5/5 She's adorable... but reminds me of every mystic running around. (have you noticed all the blonde hair blue eyed mystics on the server?) But none the less she's sooo cute and innocent looking. I love her face.

AmmeeesbfC-
    Tiny picture is tiny... and I don't like to open pictures from imageshack so I'm not even gonna try. It freezes my computer. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2011-09-2420-00-16.png

Havent posted in a while, thought Id troll this thread for a bit. Yay graphic card of shiitty-ness!! q.q

Nightmare - I love the new colours, altho I liked her old colours a bit better. Shes still adorkable tho. <3 Alsoooo Imma try and creep you in game some time. :D beware~~

Carita - You still need a tan D: love how Cari looks non-the-less. Aira looks like a cutie pie too, altho Night was right. To many damn blonde haired blue eye'd ppl around!

AmmeeesbfC - WTB better picture QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • dimthought
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KuiXing- 4.9/5 i love her eyes the color is so b:dirty
    NiightmareXz- 4.9/5 love her eyebrows and expression i to do prefer the lighter colors she had looks great with the dress though
    AmmeeesbfC- 3/5 he is cut but not a fan of the hair
    Carita- 4.5/5 veno she a sexy kinda one i like the eyeshadow with her look a bit pale but works for her 3/5 mystic she is very pretty but kinda like the others, they just seem to look so nice with those colors
    Cyilvanis- 4.2/5 the elf i think she has a drow (dark elf) look cute though 3.2/5 tb sry so low not a fan to much of tbs but as they go i like her she has a bubbly look about her
    nadinethecleric- 2.3/5 couldnt see the face to much her eyes do look like there is some color to the eyeshadow and i like the sharp look of em

so well i made BrightDay over agian she was
    20110904155826.png

the back to20110712144255.png

and now20110924200808.png
    this one was inspired by chocobelles chars i could never seem to give her that sad look, hers seems to have so much emotion to em so i ended up rotating the eyes a bit more down... i do like her look now kinda wanted a lonely look
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cyilvanis - love ur cleric. she look very cute lolita gothic ( i love big eyes on my chars b:cute alot of people say they do have a creepy look to it but i love it. ill post some more of my other chars soon)

Carita- i love ur veno's eyes.

AmmeeesbfC- ur seeker is hot but he need a shirt. not a fan of shirtless males.

NiightmareXz- i dont think i have any comment on ur char it's not bad but its not great either.

KuiXing- ur char fore head is too small for my taste and her nose looks a lil weird but i like everything else.

dimthought- the first char everything looks weird except her face shape/hair. the second char with black hair is cute but her nose is too big for my taste and her upper lip is too pointy. the last one the chin is too fine/pointy. it doesnt connect well with the cheek again the nose too big and the upper lip is too pointy. all in all ur char second pic is the best with the black hair.

i didnt rate on a number scale cos i cant put a number to rate something so i just commented on how i thought of your char.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Eep I just realised I forgot to rate your character Baby_Pho!
    ><

i'll rate her after i'm off the phone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    Zaeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Grav got a makeover <3
    20110925101458.png
    20110925101429.png

Special thanks to _Marta_ for tweaking her to what she is now :)

Now onto rating...

dimthought: 3/5 I don't really like the lips nor the purplish skin tone :( I definitely like the second one better.

KuiXing: 3.5/5 The face looks great but, this is my own personal preferance, the eyes are too big and bright

NiightmareXz: 4.5/5 I really love your char <3 I love the eyebrows but I feel the lips should be more pink b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Graviora - 101;cleric].__.[Zaeh - 8X;psychic].__.[Diabelle - 100;sin]