We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hitsuzen
    When i saw how your char looked before you changet it, i was thinking "aww, she's so cute" I liked how she looked with the round face. The new look i absolutely nice too, she looks older, maybe less cute, but also less like a preset. I like how you changed her eye and hair color. 8-9/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • EIsea - Lost City
    EIsea - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    o.O the most awesome char I've ever seen. She's so unique b:pleased

Thank you... b:cute
    @EIsea Your blademaster is really pretty. I'm not a huge fan of the dark eyeshadow, but I think she pulls it off well. I like the hairstyle she has. Her nose looks quite small but I think it fits with the rest of her face. 4/5

Thank you, I like her nose small, any bigger and it would have looked eww lol.
    Your seeker looks beautiful both before and after the makeover, personally I like the blue eyes better but beautiful character ^^

4.5/5
  • concotsu
    concotsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sin w/o feral hair. X Afterlife outfit is awesome 4/5 -FeralFluff.jpg
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    concotsu-
    2/5. His face looks good but the head doesn't fit on the body. it's so weird looking together.
    EIsea-
    5/5. I like her, she looks like a cutie but so bad at the same time. b:chuckle

I was playing around with the EG and made a nab seeker. Don't think I'll play her though. b:surrender

mli6tg.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @NiightmareXz
    I really like her, I got a thing for characters with blue hair. Her face looks really nice as well, however the pupils look a bit small compared to the size of her eyes. 4/5

@concutsu
    His head looks a bit small and I'm not quite sure if I like the way he smiles. And I'm pretty tired of every tideborn having blackhair and tanned skin. 3/5

@Hitusen
    Not a fan of her faceshape, but wow at the rest. 4/5

@Elsea
    o_O wow. She's hot. I like how unique she is, and she really pulls of that eyeshadow.

Well, here's my new nub veno. I tried to look her all cute, but eh, not sure if I pulled it off.
    2011-10-1101-02-21.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Well, here's my new nub veno. I tried to look her all cute, but eh, not sure if I pulled it off.
    2011-10-1101-02-21.jpg

Uhh.. shes wearing EG armour b:question (then again I aint playing atm, So I wouldnt know anything about it lol)
    Apart from that and the head being a little too small, she's really pretty, 4/5 ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Hitsuzen - Raging Tide
    Hitsuzen - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Samaela Yeah I know whatcha mean about the face. I tried to make it more rounded but I couldn't seem to find the right slider. I'll try again in the future when I find out how to, but I'm pretty happy with her right now. ^-^

Your veno is really pretty, I like the fox preset best. Her hair, eye and lip colour all match well.
    4/5. Isn't that EG armour, hair and eyes though? :3

@concotsu I'll have to give you 2/5 for him, sorry. His head seems a bit too small and he kinda looks like every other male assassin I've seen. :( I know they're very hard to customise.

@NiightmareXz I love the blue hair, you don't see many people with it. I like the light colour of her eyes aswell. 4/5 for her. :>
    It couldn't last. Everyone was just killing time. But if all they did was kill time, time would end up killing them.
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    Zaeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    2011-10-1101-02-21.jpg

4.5/5 b:dirty I only dislike the hair :'D I'm jealous that you can make pale characters. I have to make mine suuuuper tan.

Here's Zaeh. I'm in the process of fixing her lips/chin but I can't seem to get it right.

zaehbio.jpg

Her previous look is in my sig. I had to go back to my own natural roots with blonde b:cute I think it looks better than the iffy dark greenish blue she had before. Coco, message me your dark teal hair QQQQQQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Graviora - 101;cleric].__.[Zaeh - 8X;psychic].__.[Diabelle - 100;sin]
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    4.5/5 b:dirty I only dislike the hair :'D I'm jealous that you can make pale characters. I have to make mine suuuuper tan.

Here's Zaeh. I'm in the process of fixing her lips/chin but I can't seem to get it right.

zaehbio.jpg

Her previous look is in my sig. I had to go back to my own natural roots with blonde b:cute I think it looks better than the iffy dark greenish blue she had before. Coco, message me your dark teal hair QQQQQQQ

I did message you it! Like a long time ago. Check Grav's PMs. b:cry

Zaeh looks adorable. I think she looks very pretty. But her waist is a little too thin or make the arms a little thinner to balance them out. 9/10

@ Samaela: 9/10. I love that hair but I think her chin is too long. Very cute character. Love the colours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    Zaeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    o_o... oh. That explains it xD I've only been posting on Zaeh. Thanks Coco <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Graviora - 101;cleric].__.[Zaeh - 8X;psychic].__.[Diabelle - 100;sin]
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    o_o... oh. That explains it xD I've only been posting on Zaeh. Thanks Coco <33

No problem. Have fun with it. b:chuckle b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    EIsea: such a nice bm the first picture her eyes are so amazing (bust a tad big) b:dirty love both her looks. that hair cuts looks good on so few (she is one of them) 5.9/5

Hitsuzen: i prefer the newer look. the armor pic she has the mean im gona get ya look. i do like her more with the eg hair than the kitty hair (shows the brows more)4.1/5

concutsu:i rather like his expression. he got a sly look im not a fan much of tb males, but he is nice. i also prefer the fish to be well more colorful imo they should be like tropical fish, very colorful. the tats do look good with the fashion though 3.5/5 (mind ya not a fan of tbs)

NiightmareXz: like the hair color Does it glow in certin lighting? like some of the colors. love her lips (look so perfect) 4.4/5

Samaela: i have a soft spot for fox venos b:chuckle. and she so cute the colors look good with that verson veno.her lips are very very good. only thing i could say is the eyes seem a tad bit apart. thats just that newbie temp armor right? looks nice on a veno i choose the arcane for my catshop veno.

Zaeh: love her eyes. and the body tats (prefer the other face tats though)but one of the few red faces fishes ive really liked. and im with the other a bit bigger waist would round her out i think you did nice on the lips and chin. for me lips on tb are the hardest to work with and yours are soo cute 4.5/5

LycaBane awhile back before the Eg expansion (at the time was going for a werewolf kinda feel( hope i made a some sence in that)
    20101130103030.png
    her now
    20111011172936.png
    having a hard time making a nude? lip that goes with that skin color so anyone got a suggestion im all ears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thoughts?
    :P
    1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Reikara - Heavens Tear

i think she looks good 10/10 colourful too, unlike alot of characters she doesn't look about 12.

(attached only for the purposes of this thread *my seeker*)
    http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb454/soulplay2/2011-10-0702-23-44.jpg
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here's the BM I made today for a dear friend =)
    I don't post here a lot so tell me what do you think? ^^'

20111012020132.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Aquarella - Lost City
    Aquarella - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And what about my sin ? ;D

2d9ue8.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And what about my sin ? ;D

2d9ue8.jpg

She's quite generic... 3/5.

I just gave my cleric a makeover cuz it's been a while and I realized that her chin was way too pointy... and stuff. I also tried to give her body more realistic proportions. No HUGE **** and TIIIINNY waists. Trying to make her look as natural as possible.

So here she is :D

PWICAT-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Rieco - Raging Tide
    Rieco - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Kyna, I see where you're going with her face, it does look nice, my only gripe is that it looks very similar to one of the preset faces even though I can see the little alterations here and there, I think you should keep trying to create a unique face for her, also I would try moving the eyes a little further together and make them a tad bigger to make her eyes look more brighter, 7/10 :)

Here's my mystic atm from some lil changes I've made here and there since the last I posted, I've tried to make her as unique as possible which I'm going to assume it's not to everyone's taste lol.

k1tbgx.png
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @ _Marta_: 9/10 I'm gonna shamelessly steal that char design for myself... b:avoid

Here's my mystic atm from some lil changes I've made here and there since the last I posted, I've tried to make her as unique as possible which I'm going to assume it's not to everyone's taste lol.

k1tbgx.png

her eyes are kinda... too big? or too close?

but don't worry, only girls are gonna notice that, boys aren't going to stare at your eyes precisely, I can tell you that...

9/10 b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

k1tbgx.png

Her eyes are bugging me, she seems to be squinting... b:shutup
    Otherwise, I love the colours you chose for her tan, hair and eyes. ;-)
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here's the BM I made today for a dear friend =)
    I don't post here a lot so tell me what do you think? ^^'

20111012020132.jpg

b:dirty Ohh my teenage hormones..
    9/10 , the heads a lil small but thats it.
    Other then that, SMOKIN! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Kyna, I see where you're going with her face, it does look nice, my only gripe is that it looks very similar to one of the preset faces even though I can see the little alterations here and there, I think you should keep trying to create a unique face for her, also I would try moving the eyes a little further together and make them a tad bigger to make her eyes look more brighter, 7/10 :)

O.o which preset? I suppose I could move the eyes closer together but I've messed so much with the advanced settings I'm not sure which preset you're talking about xD I guess I go about making them how they look in my head regardless if a preset looks slightly similar.

and yeah.... um 8/10 for effort? Those eyes are way too big and close together she looks a little cross eyed. smaller eyes a little further apart maybe? And I'm not going to nit pick proportions since I seem to be the only person here that likes to be realistic xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • EIsea - Lost City
    EIsea - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My Blademaster, EIsea, again (changed her back to her foremer blue eyes :P)

2011-10-1417-05-32.jpg

My Seeker, Miakai.

2011-10-1418-41-00.jpg
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fsgwr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

b:dirty i can look at him all day long...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    AmmeeesbfD : cant give a number rate cause im not a fan of male tbs but he is cute and i like his fashion.

EIsea: 5/5 she pretty i like the eyes blue and the purple
    Miakai: 3.5/5 im a huge fan of dolls and anime looking chars so i do like her. IMO i would lower the top of the head and brows and widen the nose (but i love big noses). her big eyes and cute lips are soo nice ( i also like the brown hair color, i can never get it to look that chocolately)

Rieco:5/5 one of the most unique EGS. i like the eyes with the rest of the face it gives her personality (only thing i could think of is the tans a bit spray on looking) i also like how the top eyes and gloves tie in with the 3rd eye

Kyna:4.6/5 i rarely see that hair and it works so nice with her face shape only reason not 5/5 for me is that she a bit to pale i do like the green eyes and that shadow (my fav one)

Aquarella: 4/5 i would say preset on the colors and that tb sins seem to love that hair. but her eyes are adorable. she is a cutie though

_Marta_:5/5 he is neat looking a bit emoish with that hair but wow love his smile and brows (your the one that needs to help that guy looking for a dude look, cause your guys is super neat) i would so SS him if i came across him

Reikara: 5.3/5 i love the rainbow hair and with that fashion b:dirty. all her colors are wow and i love the lips that smile is soooo perfect (gushing about another pixel person again)

20111011172936.png
    and posting lycabane agian (got buried and never rated) if happens agian oh well b:chuckle

would like input on a better lip color ( would like a nude looking one but if any colors ya know that would help)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aiyetoro - Momaganon
    Aiyetoro - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Haven't been on this thread in a loong time, so gave ratings for the last two pages b:pleased

Samaela, love her skin colour, eyes, and mouth 5/5

5/5 for Zaeh too, really love the shape of her lips and eyes :) I'd be tempted to pull down the chin a bit, and mess around with the jaw settings. Can get a cute rounded chin shape that way :p

Dimthought, very cute and unique, love her look 5/5 As for the lip colour, I kinda like it, not helpful I know lol, but I'd go for a slightly darker shade than what you have now :)

Reikarra, love the colours and features! 5/5

Marta, very good job on the male character, 5/5. I was going to downrate it cos I really don't like cute, youthful looking guys (might have to do with the fact I prefer guys closer to my own age hehe), but decided against it cos it's my own personal preference. Rather than anything lacking in your efforts :p

Aquarella, I give her 4/5, one point detracted cos I think the lips need more customisation. Excellent job on the eyes though, nice colour and shape.

Kyna, I'd give her 5/5, love everything about her, want to pinch your ini file :p Reico, I'd be interested too to see what preset you think she looks like. Not knocking your viewpoint, am genuinely curious too :)

As for your character, 5/5, very unique looking and kudos on a good job, it's very hard to customise EG and TB characters. The only thing I'd tweak is the eyes and the nose, as other people have suggested, move the eyes slightly further apart, and maybe move the nose up on the face.

Elsea, 5/5 for both your characters very cute and unique, I love how you shape the eyes on your characters b:victory

AmmeeesbfD, I can't really see his face, what I can see, I'd give him 3/5, I would reshape the face and change the hair style, make him a bit more unique :)

Here's my two, psychic still looks too much like a preset for my liking, so gonna have to fiddle with her more. And as for my mystic, the lighting in the screenshot isn't helping with the shadows on her face, so gonna have to check her lower face out/reshape cos it's bugging me (as well as the mouth)

549mzc.jpg

wk1sac.jpg
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this is not hot enough???

wafw.jpg

how about now? b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

dfase.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    In all honesty, your fish looks like a preset ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this is not hot enough???

wafw.jpg

how about now? b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

dfase.jpg

nope. not feelin it. looks like a preset. His arms and chest are also far too large for his midsection which makes him look awkward. So you can stop posting him now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....