Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ziraia-
    I can't really see her. o.o But I do like the white eyes look. I'm not so good at rating sins/EG's because they all look so alike. >< But I like her colours and that fact that you're using such a cute hairstyle so 4.5/5 As for the archer friend... lol at his eyeliner b:laugh

I gave my veno a lil makeover. o-o
    I might go back to blonde eyebrows.. they give her a high fashion feel. oxo

2rmvcr5.png
    10zr24w.png
    2w7r1qd.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm not so good at rating sins/EG's because they all look so alike. >< But I like her colours and that fact that you're using such a cute hairstyle so 4.5/5
    Yeah I really hate that fact...

Your veno looks MUCH better :D
    I like that she's a cat. Rather uncommon on my server.
    Very cute and unique face, I love bikini top/ jeans combos, white hair, and EG eyes all FTW.
    Only thing I don't like is her arms; they're too thin for my taste. 4.5/5
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Rieco - Raging Tide
    Rieco - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ziraia-
    I can't really see her. o.o But I do like the white eyes look. I'm not so good at rating sins/EG's because they all look so alike. ><

^totally true :/
    For your character though, I've never seen anything like it, granted the EG eyes help it a bit as well, though really all characters should have those updated eyes, apart from that, the face is so unique and just looks so detailed from the custom, she has an innocent look on her which is quite adorable, I really can't fault her in anyway, it's definitely a 10/10.

Though I did put my char up not to long ago, i tried taking some advice and altering her a bit, though I'm mainly posting it up because of the EG's looking alike thing (which is true =x), I like to think I've actually got her away from the annoying clone/presets lol

25ge4om.png
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank alot for nice ratings on my sin <3 im very happy with how she looks atm, i dont think i will change anything about her in the near future ^^

Typhyse
    Your sin looks awesome with the blue skin/white hair. I used to have blue skin long time ago on my sin too, and i loved it. He looks cute and strong at the same time, and i like that his eyes are big and very kitty looking. 9/10
    EG looks relaxed, and i love the colors :3

NiightmareXz
    I know they all look very alike, but i think Zir got an more uniqe look after all her makeovers xD
    And for your veno:
    She's cute, different from what what we see everyday. She's so tiny b:chuckle maybe give her more body weight? ^^ I love her eyes, but eyebrows does not fit with her haircolor, as you mentioned (i think). Overall 8.5/10 ~ i like her shorts btw :3

Rieco
    I think i rated your EG already, cant see if you changed anything b:surrender I like her skirt tho, we should trade b:chuckle

I'll post a screeenie of my male sin later :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Victorique - Dreamweaver
    Victorique - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^totally true :/
    For your character though, I've never seen anything like it, granted the EG eyes help it a bit as well, though really all characters should have those updated eyes, apart from that, the face is so unique and just looks so detailed from the custom, she has an innocent look on her which is quite adorable, I really can't fault her in anyway, it's definitely a 10/10.

Though I did put my char up not to long ago, i tried taking some advice and altering her a bit, though I'm mainly posting it up because of the EG's looking alike thing (which is true =x), I like to think I've actually got her away from the annoying clone/presets lol

http://i53.tinypic.com/25ge4om.png

The eyes are still unnaturally close to eachotherb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Victorique - Mystic - Placid Guild ★

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A random character I made for my word of the moment, if I were to play her I'd probably adjust the hair and eye color to something less used, but I gotta admit that hair so perfect with that eye color. And that particular color looks more, sad with the expression I gave her than other eye colors. So meh!

2011-10-0104-06-40.jpg

@Rieko, I like the changes you made but her eyes are still a tiny bit too close together. Perhaps make them a smidge less wide? Besides that one tiny nitpicky thing, I like her. She's definitely different. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • DeathHunting - Heavens Tear
    DeathHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What is with chicks and making their characters have no curves.....? (Minus out the select few who understand that fat is a good thing, as long as it's in the right places)
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Blame the media b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What is with chicks and making their characters have no curves.....? (Minus out the select few who understand that fat is a good thing, as long as it's in the right places)

"Oh hi, I'm every hetero guy that ever existed, and I don't see a problem with fat as long as it's in her **** and butt. Other than that, they need to be skinny so they have the perfect "curved" figure."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we're all entitled to making our characters whatever way we want to. Some girls like them fatter, some girls like them skinnier. This isn't real life, it's a game and normal morals and "standards" about weight doesn't apply here. Please take your comments to an eating disorder board because you're talking about pixels here. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "Oh hi, I'm every hetero guy that ever existed, and I don't see a problem with fat as long as it's in her **** and butt. Other than that, they need to be skinny so they have the perfect "curved" figure."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we're all entitled to making our characters whatever way we want to. Some girls like them fatter, some girls like them skinnier. This isn't real life, it's a game and normal morals and "standards" about weight doesn't apply here. Please take your comments to an eating disorder board because you're talking about pixels here. b:sweat
    I'm a tiny guy, my gf's like 1.5x my size, and I love every bit of her b:pleased
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh yay that discussion again...

Well I don't care, it's your char after all. Make it look like you want. But personally, a stick figure char just looks ugly to me. Nothing sexy or erotic with bones covered by skin :< And it reminds me of anorexic girls. It's sad the media create an image of 'perfection' that means starving until your life is at danger from being underweight.
    I prefer girls to be a bit chubby. Not like big ****, big ***, rest skinny, no. But female curves and even a little too much fat. That's my definition of a heathly looking woman.
    But yea, to each their own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • DeathHunting - Heavens Tear
    DeathHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What Xainou said....I don't think it's *** and **** only (Hell if I saw somebody like that I would ask them "What the **** is wrong with your body o.O" cause fat in **** and *** only =/= hot).

But seeing people have stick figure characters makes me want to vomit and/or force feed them until they are back to a healthy weight area cause being 78 lbs and being skinnery than a 2x4 ISN'T right.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    +9,001 to both of you. The best Demotivational poster caption I've seen read..

Curves: If I wanted to date a woman with the body of a ten-year-old boy, I'd date a ten-year-old boy.
    What Xainou said....I don't think it's *** and **** only (Hell if I saw somebody like that I would ask them "What the **** is wrong with your body o.O" cause fat in **** and *** only =/= hot).
    Ikr? I hate it when I see female toons running around with minimum body size, but maxxed bust. I'm like "WTF? How is your toon even standing up under those? O___o;;"
    ~Spazz~
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm a tiny guy, my gf's like 1.5x my size, and I love every bit of her b:pleased

haha my bf and I are the same
    I'm like 1.5x him as well but he says he loves the way I look so much
    Makes me feel good after years of hating on myself for not having the figure the media claims as the perfect female figure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    haha my bf and I are the same
    I'm like 1.5x him as well but he says he loves the way I look so much
    Makes me feel good after years of hating on myself for not having the figure the media claims as the perfect female figure
    ^-^
    I'm happy you found such a sweet guy. Good luck to you both :D
    ~Spazz~
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hope this discussion doesn't take over this topic again b:surrender

I've been trying to make my char look owl-like. I love the eye and eyebrow shape, not real sure about the nose/mouth, and not sure about the hair/eyebrow color. Any suggestions?

2011-10-0117-44-31.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A random character I made for my word of the moment, if I were to play her I'd probably adjust the hair and eye color to something less used, but I gotta admit that hair so perfect with that eye color. And that particular color looks more, sad with the expression I gave her than other eye colors. So meh!

2011-10-0104-06-40.jpg

@Rieko, I like the changes you made but her eyes are still a tiny bit too close together. Perhaps make them a smidge less wide? Besides that one tiny nitpicky thing, I like her. She's definitely different. 4/5

-_- just gonna move this past as all the stupid arguments about the proper weight of a video game character.

@Amoreaux Make the nose a smidge longer and the mouth a bit smaller, make the eyes a honey color and make her hair brown. I'd think it would look prettier with a lighter brown, but you could go literal with a darker brown as well. She's pretty as she is, but does not look owl like. I won't give her a number rating since you are more looking for suggestions for a certain look rather than just determining her attractiveness scale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stupid arguments about the proper weight of a video game character.

^ that. I'm not rail thin in real life o_O i have curves and am not stick thing like I make my characters. But this is a game, and it doesn't equal reality. Soooo I don't see why people bring that stuff up in the first place. :/

Venus, your seeker is adorkable. I like her expression. o.o I like to make my characters sad lol. I give her a 4.5/5 because of the colours though, even though you said about them. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^ that. I'm not rail thin in real life o_O i have curves and am not stick thing like I make my characters. But this is a game, and it doesn't equal reality. Soooo I don't see why people bring that stuff up in the first place. :/

Mmm yes.. yes you dob:dirty You sexy lady you
  • Erotic - Momaganon
    Erotic - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Amoreaux:

What Venus said sums it up pretty much.
    Go ahead and give her suggestions a try.

Venus:

She's perfect the way she is. I think other colors would drown the
    expression out. Maybe a shade of brown or navy blue might work,
    but I'm liking the ice blue eyes with the white hair. She's really adorable.
    5/5 b:victory

ero1.png

Does she look preset-y? I think she does a little... b:surrender
    I couldn't find any earthguard hair I liked on her .____.
    Or a color scheme either. Stuck with this one
    because I like the shade of red. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bellefleurs :3
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    very cute^5/5
    Me on right the woman of course.
    30xg5j9.jpg
    Closer one
    v3gdja.jpg
  • grinsinthedark
    grinsinthedark Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    QueenNique: Your character is gorgeous. I love how you did her eyes. Very sassy and sexy. 5/5!

This is my Seeker. She's built like a warrior.

2011-10-0205-58-28.jpg

2011-10-0206-26-54.jpg

2011-10-0206-24-35.jpg
    If you plan to play Battle of the Immortals. The best way to start is to have an Inductor. Be sure to implement my ID for when you make a character. You will benefit: 3400193G000401090000240S17fb1f
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    QueenNique: Your character is gorgeous. I love how you did her eyes. Very sassy and sexy. 5/5!

This is my Seeker. She's built like a warrior.

2011-10-0205-58-28.jpg

2011-10-0206-26-54.jpg

2011-10-0206-24-35.jpg

aww ty i loves urs as well i give her a 5 as well b:victory. I love it when people take time to make their char.
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Closer one
    v3gdja.jpg

wow that is one big pair of... what is the word? my english is not very good b:chuckle

100000000000/10 b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wow that is one big pair of... what is the word? my english is not very good b:chuckle

100000000000/10 b:dirty
    Here we go again.... -w-
    ~Spazz~
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Mua_cc - Dreamweaver
    Mua_cc - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1_%2525E5%252589%2525AF%2525E6%25259C%2525AC.jpg
    i like 'alien' characters,b:chuckle they are cute for meb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's easy to love someone but it's hard to live with someone.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options

(@),.,................,.,(@)
    ~Spazz~
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Oh boy... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0