Duplicated Love: Up And Downs?

Comments

• Gankster - Raging Tide
    Gankster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i dont think people will be losin there tomes they purchased for very cheap. if they do im sure, and hope they will be refunded, as for the clown thats doin this, i hope a perm ip ban, so he has to go back to playing maple story b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I feel the person doing this must be pretty pro lol....he might be trying to kill this dying game....PWI has to do something, it is apparently a challenge.

The fact that he is smart enough to ****, but did not secretly sell them at a higher price suggests it might not be for personal gain. This indiscreet method is really showing us the reasons for quitting PWI.

FYI, this might be from a rival company lol....maybe some pro hackers are stealing ppl from PWI to their game hahah think about it
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    I feel the person doing this must be pretty pro lol....he might be trying to kill this dying game....PWI has to do something, it is apparently a challenge.

The fact that he is smart enough to ****, but did not secretly sell them at a higher price suggests it might not be for personal gain. This indiscreet method is really showing us the reasons for quitting PWI.

FYI, this might be from a rival company lol....maybe some pro hackers are stealing ppl from PWI to their game hahah think about it

maybe, when forsaken world came out, the servers kept on shuttin down, due to DDOS attacks, rumours quickly spread it was someone who recently worked for pwi or somethin, just a rumour tho, i doubt thats what the reason for the attacks were, but keepin an open mind is the best way to approach a conclusion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disaster - Raging Tide
    Disaster - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I blame the +11 and +12 dragon orbs.....and I still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm wondering about this too, I got 2 friends freaking out thinking they will lose the tome and get no refund. What is going to happen to those that bought it without knowing?

Tell them to bind it PWI won't be able to do anything then. b:shutup
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lol PW has no control over its game at all. I recommend jumping off this game and going to rift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lol PW has no control over its game at all. I recommend jumping off this game and going to rift.
    that games UI and character movement sucks majorly >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • fettesbrot
    fettesbrot Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    its not from users stohlen.
    the sellers just use a exploit on the website.
    they change item id in the forms for jonsons blessing with item they want to get.

pwi have just to shut down the service and fix it.
    same should go on dragon point reward site.

i also send a ticket to the support, with exact description how this goes.
    hope they read it fast, maybe a GM here in the board can faster submit the info to them.

so dont talk about **** ppl, or wonder why 11/12 orb sale ends so fast.
    pw know something goes wrong, but they dont know what.

a friend send a ticket 4 days ago with this info, nothing happend.
    ticket is not in "working process" or anything else, just unreaded.
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    lol u think bindin duped items will help you ?? hahahahaha they could still delete them im positive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol u think bindin duped items will help you ?? hahahahaha they could still delete them im positive.

LOL I so agree, it's so simple.

1) Ban them for a really long time

2) destroy the bound gear

3) drop the coins illicitly received from the sale of items on the GM testing area/talking to people area and let them expire

4)????

5)profit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • proba51
    proba51 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's not a "dupe ****" (its a dupe if you do it inside the game in her own DB), FB/DQ server sends each item with unique ID in the DB so its kinda untraceable.

28098 Demon/Sage Event Card (50 Event Gold)
    31129 Shadow Fox Mount
    27999 White Sage Tiger Mount
    24725 Scroll of Tome (love up and Down / other tomes)
    25150 Wing Trophy Lunar Glade
    23972 Cube of Fate Stamp (Neck)
    25151 Warsong Marshall Badge (Belt)
    23251 Lunar Glade Insignia Ornament (Rings)
    18813 Excitement Card (5 mil coins)
    30991 Gift Tag - Garnet
    30992 Gift Tag - Primeval
    31133 Uncanny Ticket (1 uncanny)
    31132 Rapture Ticket (1 Rapture)
    15049 (+12) Dragon Flame Orb
    27761 VIP Diamond Ticket (10 Lucky Coral)
    28350 Medal Of Glory
    28641 Gen. Summer Token

Current IDs on that "easy" .js are -
    "28297">Jones' Blessing (+30 Atk Lvl)
    "28523">O'Malley's Blessing (+15 Atk Lvl, +15 Def Lvl)

And its still there to use.......
  • toast223
    toast223 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    from my own experience i can all warn you not to charge zen
    duping without 3rd party program is very hard to fix and there are several games that were closed because devs couldnt fix it or it was not worth to fix (see turf battles)
    the person who started it will tell it someone someone tells another one and so on = copying everything = no need to charge zen =economy ****ed (even more lolz)=majority quiting
    if devs wont fix it quick and rollback then pwi is done
    pwe may also accept this issue and live with it because devs wont fix it
    my idea next would be duping 1 rep badge, medal, orb and some citrine lol
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    proba51 wrote: »
    It's not a "dupe ****" (its a dupe if you do it inside the game in her own DB), FB/DQ server sends each item with unique ID in the DB so its kinda untraceable.

28098 Demon/Sage Event Card (50 Event Gold)
    31129 Shadow Fox Mount
    27999 White Sage Tiger Mount
    24725 Scroll of Tome (love up and Down / other tomes)
    25150 Wing Trophy Lunar Glade
    23972 Cube of Fate Stamp (Neck)
    25151 Warsong Marshall Badge (Belt)
    23251 Lunar Glade Insignia Ornament (Rings)
    18813 Excitement Card (5 mil coins)
    30991 Gift Tag - Garnet
    30992 Gift Tag - Primeval
    31133 Uncanny Ticket (1 uncanny)
    31132 Rapture Ticket (1 Rapture)
    15049 (+12) Dragon Flame Orb
    27761 VIP Diamond Ticket (10 Lucky Coral)
    28350 Medal Of Glory
    28641 Gen. Summer Token

Current IDs on that "easy" .js are -
    "28297">Jones' Blessing (+30 Atk Lvl)
    "28523">O'Malley's Blessing (+15 Atk Lvl, +15 Def Lvl)

And its still there to use.......

Meh I read this already and I d0n't plan 0n using it. Game is dead as it is why make it worse QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011
    Meh I read this already and I d0n't plan 0n using it. Game is dead as it is why make it worse QQ.

you read a list of item id? what the hell does that teach you? b:shutup
    edited September 2011
    prof wrote: »
    you read a list of item id? what the hell does that teach you? b:shutup

Since I have d0ne light pr0gramming and w0rked with HTML c0ding bef0re, this makes perfect sense t0 me.Actually when I read it I am t0tally surprised I never th0ught ab0ut this bef0re. By n0 means am I g0ing t0 share the pr0cess 0f h0w this is d0ne because that is just.....Evil l0l. But h0nestly even if y0ur n0t g00d with c0ding y0u can pretty much figure 0ut f0r y0urself what t0 d0......Maybe n0t b:chuckle.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Since I have d0ne light pr0gramming and w0rked with HTML c0ding bef0re, this makes perfect sense t0 me.Actually when I read it I am t0tally surprised I never th0ught ab0ut this bef0re. By n0 means am I g0ing t0 share the pr0cess 0f h0w this is d0ne because that is just.....Evil l0l. But h0nestly even if y0ur n0t g00d with c0ding y0u can pretty much figure 0ut f0r y0urself what t0 d0......Maybe n0t b:chuckle.

Is there any particular reason you are substituting the letter `o` for a number zero?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Is there any particular reason you are substituting the letter `o` for a number zero?

Many have asked, few have received an answer hehehehehe.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Many have asked, few have received an answer hehehehehe.

If i'm not mistaken, the above is an answer.

Not one that resolves the asked question mind you....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    If i'm not mistaken, the above is an answer.

Not one that resolves the asked question mind you....

Duh....?

*hides*
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The poor fella's O key is broken...Gruesome stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • XOSentretOX - Lost City
    XOSentretOX - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yeah and copying an O from anywhere online and pasting it where he needs it would be duping :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    yeah ill make a better sig >///>
    edited September 2011
    Yeah and copying an O from anywhere online and pasting it where he needs it would be duping :x

Exactly I d0nt want a ban 0n my handsb:shocked.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011

a list of item id's is going to magically make items appear in my inventory? hot damn, years of c/cpp/java/html/python/php/etc, and i never knew simply knowing an id that i could look up on pwdatabase would make items appear in my inventory.

you people really do amaze me. almost as much as pwi banning my ep for logging in from a 'banned region'.

b:bye
    edited September 2011
    a list of item id's is going to magically make items appear in my inventory? hot damn, years of c/cpp/java/html/python/php/etc, and i never knew simply knowing an id that i could look up on pwdatabase would make items appear in my inventory.

you people really do amaze me. almost as much as pwi banning my ep for logging in from a 'banned region'.

same.....
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011

No, substituting those IDs in place of the ID of something your supposed to mail yourself would have done. b:bye
  • fettesbrot
    fettesbrot Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yeah as what i sayed and send the support.
    but the commander in chief frankieraye sayed as answer to this only:
    You can't send yourself anything.
    and closed the threat: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1193901

*erm* hello ?

did he read anything from the threat and understand it...if we take his answer correctly, it means i "cant" send "myself" anything from dragon point rewards ?
    ok...so from what are then my random colors "i" "send" "myself" from this page ?

so what we are here talked about, is not going, goes never before and will not go in the future...like his answer told us, then we know...we cant send anything ourself b:surrender
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fettesbrot wrote: »
    yeah as what i sayed and send the support.
    but the commander in chief frankieraye sayed as answer to this only:

and closed the threat: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1193901

*erm* hello ?

did he read anything from the threat and understand it...if we take his answer correctly, it means i "cant" send "myself" anything from dragon point rewards ?
    ok...so from what are then my random colors "i" "send" "myself" from this page ?

so what we are here talked about, is not going, goes never before and will not go in the future...like his answer told us, then we know...we cant send anything ourself b:surrender

You can send DQ rewards you're supposed to be able to send. You can't send stuff to yourself you weren't supposed to anymore (as in L:UAD tomes, Dragon Orbs and whatever item you darn well wanted). The exploit indeed WAS there however, and people duped a **** ton of items by changing the item ID in Chrome since whoever coded the pwi website did a **** poor job at it. The exploit has since been fixed, but the duped items remain in game. Enjoy.

Jeez, I quit and I'm more in the loop than some of you people xD
    b:dirty
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can send DQ rewards you're supposed to be able to send. You can't send stuff to yourself you weren't supposed to anymore (as in L:UAD tomes, Dragon Orbs and whatever item you darn well wanted). The exploit indeed WAS there however, and people duped a **** ton of items by changing the item ID in Chrome since whoever coded the pwi website did a **** poor job at it. The exploit has since been fixed, but the duped items remain in game. Enjoy.

Jeez, I quit and I'm more in the loop than some of you people xD

It aint a dupe though, duplicaiting means it is/was a copy of another item and had the same id of that particular item. The exploit sent you your own new item, not duplicated.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Someone should send me a Herc from the DQ rewardsb:cute ... mkayz, thanksb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It aint a dupe though, duplicaiting means it is/was a copy of another item and had the same id of that particular item. The exploit sent you your own new item, not duplicated.

True enough. Suppose "mailed out" instead of "duped" would've been the correct term. Tomatos tomatoes in this case though.
    b:dirty
This discussion has been closed.