[Server Maintenance] 9-20-2011 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• protogoos
    protogoos Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would say it is time to fix the flying pet issue when the ground is less then flat.

As any rise or drop of the ground level catches the flying pets still. I mean come on how can we say the Venomancer is 100% when the pet simply gets caught on the rise or drop and hovers until dead ?

b:chuckle
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    usadreamon wrote: »
    I would fix the lag in game as well as limit the price people sell items for in the AH an Catshops make it reasonable instead of allowing people to price items 20 times the amount then what they already are.

The one nice thing in a free market... dont buy it and they will have to drop the price. People can stick with high prices as long as some dork is buying it.
  • gseyes1
    gseyes1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    protogoos wrote: »
    I would say it is time to fix the flying pet issue when the ground is less then flat.

As any rise or drop of the ground level catches the flying pets still. I mean come on how can we say the Venomancer is 100% when the pet simply gets caught on the rise or drop and hovers until dead ?

b:chuckle

Prefer if a veno can have more than 1 pet out limited to 3 max. b:victory or better yets... armor for pets
  • hecatetyr
    hecatetyr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

If you could make just one gameplay change to PWI, what would it be?

One gameplay change.... how bout selectable rank gears... rank gear is BS cause its class locked... i run a HA cleric.... why the F would i buy rank?.... ideas plz?
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    brasscrow wrote: »
    I would like to see a area of no cat shops around all NPC's (I know about the shift option) but still hard on people with limited bandwidth to process all the catshops when they are piled up around NPCs. so a Radius around a NPC that doesnt allow you to go into shop mode would be rather helpfull and hopefully not to hard to write into the game.
    My suggestion for this to PWI's devs in China(lol), make designated vending lots for merchants.
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    gseyes1 wrote: »
    Prefer if a veno can have more than 1 pet out limited to 3 max. b:victory or better yets... armor for pets

I like this idea b:pleased
  • Marlenee - Sanctuary
    Marlenee - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    WHAT DO WE HAVE NEW TODAY ! give us a fcken idea about it ^^
  • Falx - Raging Tide
    Falx - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lets see what they mess up this time..... b:sweat
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    gseyes1 wrote: »
    Then Mystics would be complaining that their summons don't have armor... b:surrender
  • pwnknight09
    pwnknight09 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Fix all Frostcoverered City Glitch with Dragoons and Knock all the 104, & 105s back to 102 cuz it is IMPOSSIBLE to legitly level that high any other way, and i feel like with those ppl having those levels have an unfair advantage against everyone else. A 105 vs a 102 is like having and extra lvl 3 tome on their character which is definitely unfair in my eyes.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    news packs and reset note sale
    b:shutup atill amazed ppl dont check eu servers
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Another thing I would add into this mix would be to make the rules of the game the same for all versions. (Example:even the german server allows for the editing of the character files- fish hair, toothpick anime characters, etc- so why are we still banned over this?). I mean I could see if it was editing the game code itself for some sort of personal gain, but the character file? And then it is only selective enforcement as from server to server, not even version to version.

Tell China they need to get on the ball with the development, or use the American based company, Cryptic Studios, they bought out to implement the changes to the different versions of the game to make them all the same. (Having us play one way, then China another, and using the way China plays (no aps, etc) with all these frost babies in our version, gives China an unfair advantage over our player base in their competitions. Is like saying "Hey we are gonna win, by the way we are stacking the deck to make sure we do.")
    If they are going to play this out with the different versions having variations and being separate from one another, then why can we simply not add in content the western market appreciates (like the same sex marriages- which since this is make believe makes no sense to me whatsoever why they have such an issue with this) despite the cultural rules China imposes on the game.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Fix all Frostcoverered City Glitch with Dragoons and Knock all the 104, & 105s back to 102 cuz it is IMPOSSIBLE to legitly level that high any other way, and i feel like with those ppl having those levels have an unfair advantage against everyone else. A 105 vs a 102 is like having and extra lvl 3 tome on their character which is definitely unfair in my eyes.

i know a sin who appearntly could lv from 1-105 in 4 months without glitch ijs
  • emhz
    emhz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    give me a freaking chocobo mount and a UFO fly b:chuckle
  • kikkuk
    kikkuk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    what u all thinking was 4 ur self
    my idea was how about make 1 instance whereall cat shop in there so no lagging at town
  • EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear
    EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Umm... no sale this week also? b:sadb:surrender that means no merchanting for another week. b:angry
    I am a spammer among trolls,
    Words are my weapons, smileys my shield,
    I have spammed over 1000 pages,
    Ignoring dislikes, nor listening to admins,
    Yet my posts are rarely deleted,
    So as I troll, Give me, Unlimited Spam Works!
    b:laugh
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    kikkuk wrote: »
    what u all thinking was 4 ur self
    my idea was how about make 1 instance whereall cat shop in there so no lagging at town

I'd be lazy to go in that instance buy tokens then go back to archo then make pots...
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • gseyes1
    gseyes1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Then Mystics would be complaining that their summons don't have armor... b:surrender

Summon is not a pet :) Sorry... no can do :)
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2011

This is absolutely not true. There were several people on our server who were 104-105 without abusing the dragoon glitch. It is MORE than possible, it is reality. The only way they would even remotely be able to catch this, would be if they were to sit down and create a sub- program within the game, to monitor how fast the characters are leveling. Obviously someone who started playing the game, or a new character, created in the last few months, who is 105 now abused the glitch, but you still have to take into account some of us have played this game for 3 years now, and there are players that focused themselves on achieving that 105 (Elayne,Kitamura,QuickClaw, etc).
  • kikkuk
    kikkuk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'd be lazy to go in that instance buy tokens then go back to archo then make pots...

i meant npc at all town instance 4 market
  • Halnore - Archosaur
    Halnore - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Originally Posted by frankieraye

If i could make one game play change to pwi, it would be to allow Barbs to see sins in stealth reguardless of the sins stealth lvl. It's not right when a barb cant tell when fish are in the area. Seriously i thought all kitties love to eat fish lol.
    They say that silence is golden, and duct tape is silver. So get golden before i get silver!!!!!!b:sinb:sinb:sin
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Change the stupid aps system based on steps of 0.05 sec intervals between hits and make it similar to -channeling adds. The whole aps system is based on this broken effect, that gives exponential return on any aps increase/-int add.

If -0.05 int became +5% aps, that will really just give +5% (and not work inverse on intervals) a lot of problems would be solved. Max aps would be around 2x the weapons speed, no exponential effect favoring weapons with high base aps more then the rest (yay, no more reason for every damn class to wear the freaking same weapon), no more excessive soloing and will still leave higher benefit for those who who worked/paid for all the -int adds.

-or-

Make stealth use chi instead of mp. This will drastically nerf stealth time and limit the ability to use control skill + spark in pvp. It would also give a real purpose to inner harmony except making sins more powerfull then the rest.
  • lessersarcasm
    lessersarcasm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Here is an idea, Ive always thought it strange that venos and barbs in animal form cant see a stinky fish.
    what are the ears and nose for.

So make it so barb and venos can see Sins in invis, BUT only in animal form.

Also purge works on all buffs, including psy
  • pwnknight09
    edited September 2011
    guys ive done the calculation, it would take around 7-9 months to lvl from 103-104 and 2 yrs to lvl from 104-105 consistently doin fc to lvl. if u have any other way to lvl fast, i would love to here it because it is IMPOSSIBLE!
  • crisisxx12
    crisisxx12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would like to see the game like it used to be, where everybody was out grinding not frosting, sadly I know we cannot go back in time

So.. how about make grinding/zhen parties worth while ... I propose 2X drops become the norm with the exception of all instances

it means Lower levels players can and "might" zhen again, and can grind for money to buy hypers and pots for frost

Where it wont affect the higher level players as much, as they have HH/TT and Nirvana where they can make their money

Or

Raise the level cap to 150 and make end game features, to try and keep our high level players in game rather then getting bored
    b:thanks
  • pwnknight09
    edited September 2011
    i know a sin who appearntly could lv from 1-105 in 4 months without glitch ijs

ya whoever told u tht non sense i lying their *** off, ijs
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    when will be the maintanace over tonight?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    ya whoever told u tht non sense i lying their *** off, ijs

uhm if thats lying why did pwi interview that sin when it hit 105 b:bye
  • Rich_Rahl - Dreamweaver
    Rich_Rahl - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How about changing it to where timers like on the marriage quest are accurate so you don't get screwed out of reception rewards when it kicks you out with 3 minutes remaining on the quest and then says fail.

or if this cant be fixed how about getting back to the people when they submit a ticket when they spent money on the quest and got screwed due to the lack of timer accuracy and try and fix the couple that got married and the guest that showed up by at least getting their rewards to them.

just a thought, change the policy of **** those that spend money on the game.
    Seeker of Truth FTW
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Some things I'd like to see

1. Make it so Barbarians can hold aggro better. This is suppose to be a tank class yet they lose aggro too easily
    2. Seekers seem to be a new tanking class so maybe give them some aggro moves
    3. Make a water pet that is equivalent to Hercules and Phoenix. Also more monsters should be tamable
    4. Make it so you actually have to be at least 70 before you are allowed to do FC so people actually do some questing