[Server Maintenance] 9-20-2011 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    guys ive done the calculation, it would take around 7-9 months to lvl from 103-104 and 2 yrs to lvl from 104-105 consistently doin fc to lvl. if u have any other way to lvl fast, i would love to here it because it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Gv, farm OHT, help other people on your server and run fb's and lower level instances with them.....

People got to 105 BEFORE the frost glitch. Why this is so hard for you to believe I do not know. It is called effective time management (which as we can see I do not have).
  • Halnore - Archosaur
    Halnore - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    uhm if thats lying why did pwi interview that sin when it hit 105 b:bye

They interviewed Kitamura because they where the first player ever to hit the lvl cap of 105
    They say that silence is golden, and duct tape is silver. So get golden before i get silver!!!!!!b:sinb:sinb:sin
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How about changing it to where timers like on the marriage quest are accurate so you don't get screwed out of reception rewards when it kicks you out with 3 minutes remaining on the quest and then says fail.

or if this cant be fixed how about getting back to the people when they submit a ticket when they spent money on the quest and got screwed due to the lack of timer accuracy and try and fix the couple that got married and the guest that showed up by at least getting their rewards to them.

just a thought, change the policy of **** those that spend money on the game.

TOTALLY AGREE - that would be nice considering the $60 that couple spent on the marriage. b:victory
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    more monsters should be tamable
    b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • pwnknight09
    pwnknight09 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i know a sin who appearntly could lv from 1-105 in 4 months without glitch ijs

just to level from 100 to 105 is 9,247,847,110 exp, ijs good f*ckin luck on tht without glitch. there is no way
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They interviewed Kitamura because they where the first player ever to hit the lvl cap of 105

i know that lol more funny was he did it in 4months as he toke a 3month break in between he said this guy here claims thats not possibleb:bye jsut pointing out the facts
  • atanu9999
    atanu9999 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:shocked Fix the Jones Blessing !!!!
  • Rich_Rahl - Dreamweaver
    Rich_Rahl - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    more monsters should be tamable
    b:byeb:byeb:bye

or at least get a few ranging pets out there, I hear venos wanting that alot, seems to me that everyone has the same pets, walkers, pigs, etcs even if they had more tamable pets that had the same stats as the tried and true good ones, seems like that would make it more interesting. Of course I have no veno and have no idea what I am talking about.
    Seeker of Truth FTW
  • pwnknight09
    edited September 2011
    Gv, farm OHT, help other people on your server and run fb's and lower level instances with them.....

People got to 105 BEFORE the frost glitch. Why this is so hard for you to believe I do not know. It is called effective time management (which as we can see I do not have).

ya, gimme an example on someone tht was just 104 before the glitch came out, the exp in GV is minimal so u cant farm it for exp and gettin exp anywhere else gives u very few exp. no where near enough to do anything to the 2.5b and 4.2b exp u need from 103 to 105, like i said IMPOSSIBLE!
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    Young_Love - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i would like to see a FULL OUT PVP ZONE and have lvl cap's in the zone like a arena with like 3 teleporters to diffrent arena's 1 for lvl 1-49 / 50-99 / 100+ and let ppl pvp in there own lvl's and make pvp event every weekend with a kill database depending on amount of kills = how much exp/spirit or sertain prizes u could get ..... it would make pvp alot more fun and intresting .... not to mention fair in a way where a 101 couldent kill and run off slaughtering lvl 40's or 70's ...... just and idea ive seen it work on multi games ive played and they all liked it alot
  • _Cruzer_ - Lost City
    _Cruzer_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    O.o from all pages i just see PvE server ppls complain abt sins and how they let ppls PvP in SP etc, really are PvE server i see... complete carebears b:sweat

And all PvPers wants more PvE endgame content....

Yea i can agree that old times were hella fun but i can honestly say its better now that we actually can lvl faster instead of grinding 24/7 and hopefully hit 100 in a year.

And i should tell you all to google assassins, as far as i know they arent supposed to be "seen" the role of an assassin is to quietly appear and kill the target then dissapear into the shadows again. Yea i can agree they can be OP but there are many countermessures to kill them, just learn to play better and use the so called brain you guys got. And this comes from a hella squishy archer you noobs...

I can also say that R9 was the stupidest thing that ever got out, i was used to mages and barbs 1shotting me with their wtf skills, now ALL classes oneshots me with any sort of wtf skill o.O there is no fun PvP anymore, just first to hit. I want the PvP to be challenging like it used to be, where you could have fights lasting 10-15mins instead of half a sec.

And to all ppls complaining about aps, yea its annoying that it goes SO much faster in instances, totally. I hate doing an instance in 10-20mins instead of 3-4 hrs, so totally unneeded. *facepalm* Yea this made some classes not really able to do their job thats true, but instances can be done faster now which imo is great cuz PW instances honestly suck.

Meh, enuf complaining.

Gameplay wise i just want less glitching and more PvP content, where you can actually have some real fights. Like an arena where you get arena gear and go fight, Arena gear are already fixed with x amount of refines, fixed gems, no1 able to get higher than 3.33 aps etc etc. Pretty much a BALANCED arena where ppls can get a REAL PvP fight instead of the hit and run we got now.

Some event instances would also be nice, not trying to steal this but in FW you got an event instance called nightmare carnival, a short instance actually but require a bit brain usage. Instances like this should be added, im honestly sick with the rush to boss kill then continue to a new boss and kill instances, there are nothing else o.O More instances with more area's to go for instead of the same 'ol stuff.

And now im done writing, got bored now o,o
  • Rich_Rahl - Dreamweaver
    Rich_Rahl - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    atanu9999 wrote: »
    b:shocked Fix the Jones Blessing !!!!

what is wrong with the jones blessing?
    Seeker of Truth FTW
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    ya, gimme an example on someone tht was just 104 before the glitch came out, the exp in GV is minimal so u cant farm it for exp and gettin exp anywhere else gives u very few exp. no where near enough to do anything to the 2.5b and 4.2b exp u need from 103 to 105, like i said IMPOSSIBLE!

if you say so read this post http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=189841
    then say that again its not IMPOSSIBLE
    EDIT this when old hypers where still here not the weak nerfed ones we have no with jsut 10 clicks a day
  • Brainphart - Sanctuary
    Brainphart - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'd start by using all that cash the Boutique siphons in, to finish getting the rest of the rights to Pw so all the instances didn't look the same, and the lvl 150 cap would apply. You would have a lot less bored 105's with nothing to do, if they had some angry 150 On their tail in PvP.. Ijs.
  • Cavorex - Raging Tide
    Cavorex - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    put dragon orbs and gems in NPC form, give the poor folk some balance to keep up with the cash players. i'm not sying go all out and put every orb or gem in there, but at least put lvl perfects, and at least up to +6. everyone loves a treat this would more than likely make people happier to get new gear.
  • pwnknight09
    edited September 2011

yes on the LOST CITY SERVER! Q: how long tht server has been out? A: since the beginning of PWI therefore it is possible, while on newer servers there is no ***** way
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    EDIT this when old hypers where still here not the weak nerfed ones we have no with jsut 10 clicks a day

Its impossible.......Kidding XD its possible.
  • _Cruzer_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Some things I'd like to see

1. Make it so Barbarians can hold aggro better. This is suppose to be a tank class yet they lose aggro too easily
    2. Seekers seem to be a new tanking class so maybe give them some aggro moves

3. Make a water pet that is equivalent to Hercules and Phoenix. Also more monsters should be tamable
    4. Make it so you actually have to be at least 70 before you are allowed to do FC so people actually do some questing

This i totally agree with, the main usage for tanks in this game is now buffs... then yea their done lol.

Agree here 2
    3. there are 2 "OP" pets for air and ground, where the *** is the water one? o,o
    4. This is a good thing to do, makes the "lowbies" get the chance to learn their class b4 they hit 70 and can powerlvl their ***.
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Kitamura, Elayne, QuickClaw, Rinc.................there were several...........The few stat points that 101-105 gives does not give any MAJOR advantage to ANY class over another really with the exception of the sins........ Why QQ about the 105's?
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    yes on the LOST CITY SERVER! Q: how long tht server has been out? A: since the beginning of PWI therefore it is possible, while on newer servers there is no ***** way

to bad for you tideborns werent here since the beginning of pwi also QUOTED from post it's possible to level another assassin from level 1 till 105 in less than 4 months
    last reply to troll trying to make a point and losing every post
  • Conalll - Archosaur
    Conalll - Archosaur Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    More agro for barbs :)

Pretty much my only request. We're built to tank like no one else. Give us the tools to do so again without breaking what we are meant to be.
    "Impatience walks with disaster." My own phrase.

"Let the winds of winter come. I fear not famine, nor blizzard, nor an army of predators. For I am wolf. My power is matched by the many that stand beside me. Come what may. I have faced it before, and it has yet to touch me." *The Alpha's Warning*
  • Marlenee - Sanctuary
    Marlenee - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    just to level from 100 to 105 is 9,247,847,110 exp, ijs good f*ckin luck on tht without glitch. there is no way

15-18 days from 1 to 100 normal FC hard work .

LOL u can make 30-35mil exp per day Normal FC ...

lvl 100 to 101 in 2 days .

101 to 102 in 9 days .

and so on .

there is nothing impossible in few months to get 105. just its Boring .
    And its a silly Idea from PWI to make it this long way to get 105 .

They would better give people another fcken thing to do , new instances and bosses .
  • _Cruzer_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011

Dude, you ****** stupid? The assassins havent been out since the beginning of PWI... and its an assassin he lvld first to 105. He just spammed FC with the GOOD hyper stones (old one without limit usage) and he hit 105 completely legally with no glitching.
  • /eren - Dreamweaver8
    /eren - Dreamweaver8 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    1) sin stealth : stick a skill lag on there so a sin cannot immediately attack upon coming out of stealth. another game did this with its version of stealth. they added a little less than a seconds skill lock upon reappearing so people had an instant to react to the massive damage spike their health was about to receive. they also stuck a timer on the stealth skill.

2)PLEASE OH PLEASE fix it so that the catapults in TW stop targeting and killing my mystic summons....

3)reduce aps or make fists/claws a BM only weapon. they can lock out earthguard from everything but their classes weapons and lock out everyone from TB weapons. why not lock out everyone but BMs from the fists? and only archers bows while im at it...learn your classes for a change.

4)more coin sinks and/or a price ceiling of some moderate level for items/gold. an example of no higher than say 1 mill per gold..and thats pretty high. really anything that settles down the economy before we have china's problem

on a side note a coin sink is something people will buy and sink their coin into. it is not something absurdly high priced like anything in the faction bases and it is not so fancy as to make you want to cash for coin to sink into it. the base is fine if its fixed for the pwi version. right now there are timed items for 100s of mill to bill coin...thats fine for PWchina but pwi thats way too high to be an effective coin sink
  • IEatBabies - Sanctuary
    IEatBabies - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think... they should put in half-eaten baby mounts like they promised me a year and a half ago!.
  • Brainphart - Sanctuary
    Brainphart - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    R9 For EArth Guard Pls

Wait till every other class has rank 10 THEN maybe they will THINK about getting around to doing ours. D:<
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Am i the only one annoyed by MonkeyShatter's "*RESERVERD*" b:victory
    Lol

Yeah, i wish he would say something ells. b:angry
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    guys ive done the calculation, it would take around 7-9 months to lvl from 103-104 and 2 yrs to lvl from 104-105 consistently doin fc to lvl. if u have any other way to lvl fast, i would love to here it because it is IMPOSSIBLE!
    Really? Let's see your "calculations" then. I'm sure some here would like to check your homework and point out where you went wrong.

Saying something all caps, bold, and a bright color doesn't make you more convincing or right; a correct analysis of objective evidence, on the other hand, would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Sehren - Dreamweaver
    Sehren - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    There seems to be a lot of APS and Sin Nerfing, which I like, but don't see the need to elaborate further. Then there are the "fix the glitches" posts which are pleasantly vague.

I would like to not see the red System Message take up my entire chatbox during bidding times, or at least make it with a filter, so you can choose to see it if you are bidding on something.

As a Veno, I want some more pets to tame. The entire Earthguard region came without any sort of tameable creatures. Then we have the almost 20 level gap from the mid 50s water pets to the 70 something water mobs. Having a bridging pet to use until you hit 80 and can get the Plumpfish would be awesome.

Having quest items in my regular inventory, as opposed to the quest inventory is something that should be rectified quickly though. I have a seperate section programed for quest items for a reason. Unless I buy Inventory Stones, and sometimes even with them, my bag has been filled with quest items to the point I couldn't pick up drops.

And as a final thought, if you have the options to extend your Safe with items or a Stone, and extend your pet bag with food or a cage, can we also have the chance to extend our Inventories with an item collection quest or the Stone from the boutique?