Comments

• zihuang
    zihuang Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    limit fists and claws to bms only? lol
  • Mystea - Lost City
    Mystea - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You obviously can't delete whole classes. The simple answer would be to make bramble active in pvp again. b:dirty
  • Halnore - Archosaur
    Halnore - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Gameplay? just give me 1 more lv, then i'll be 100 b:cryb:surrender

Then we can talk about gameplay...

Also I want the assault on Arch to actually make the mobs go in and kill everyone b:dirty.

How about an assault on Arch where you can end it immediately by just handing Duke Black over to them lol.
    They say that silence is golden, and duct tape is silver. So get golden before i get silver!!!!!!b:sinb:sinb:sin
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I wonder how hard it would be to include a sandbox element to the game for end-gamers. Wouldn't the 100+'s out there love to build there own place......

It would be awesome, but at what cost? They have already made the Faction Bases nearly impossable to obtain! It costs an arm, two legs, and your soul! xD

Can you imagine what it would cost for a character home? Why don't they just make these things a bit easier to get? I mean, if you do all the work, like lvl to 100 or make your fac a lvl 3. You deserve to automatically get the base or a cool hang out for your character. Per say! Don't you think? b:shutup
  • deathnoe37
    deathnoe37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Nerf wizards :D
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I played a game before coming to this one and the GM's used to spawn aggro mobs in towns so people could kill them for events and stuff and the mobs would attack shops and everyone else it was great for keeping the lag down and cleared out shops that had been set up for more than 3 or 4 days :p

the mobs used to drop candies that gave 5 and 10 minute random buffs when ya used them

it was fun and the GM's could do it whenever they wanted to, usually happened once a week, at random times or whenever the gm's felt like just cleaning house of shops :p

it usually lasted for 15 or 30 minutes or so

I know exactly the game your talking about an that was epic fun. Especially because the catshops would actually have their elite armor break an go poof during them. Was much more GM player interaction on that game. Would be nice if it was that way here. Not just forum based comments but with GM's actually in game for more then just photo ops an to laugh at people instead of helping them.
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hmmm Frankie, I could go so many places with this....

5.Taking bounty hunters out of the game. Long gone are the days when you had to grind for your levels, thus making you a tad better with your character.As well as the overflow of coins coming from the rewards is contributing to the inflation on the servers.

7.Nerfing sins to make it where they can not use skills or spark while in stealth, as their description actually says. (buffing themselves included). Also making it where if they get in a certain meter radius of a character, they are semi visible (like if they are in party with you) to the players. You broke the game by giving one class WAY too much of an advantage over the others.

I just wanted to comment on these because I see where you coming from on them and had a little suggestion concerning the Sins. What I would suggested about Sins isn't nerfing them or removing them altogether. It seems like their Stealth power is carried a little too far, so give it a much longer cooldown and force them to come out of stealth mode whenever they use any kind of attack. I also like the idea of making them semi visible within a certain proximity to another character.

The only other thing was that some of us do the Bounty Hunts because we enjoy bringing our friends along on boss hunts. I think it needs to stay.

Okay that said the game really just needs its all too numerous bugs and glitches fixed.
  • BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary
    BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,
    If you could make just one gameplay change to PWI, what would it be?

I'd like to see if you guys could try to fix a couple of gltiches and bugs.
    Mosdt important IMO to increase fun of gameplay -

Nr.1 Rubberbanding (In general)
    Nr.2 "Sin-bug" (idk why but only my sin got this one - I keep running at same place, can't use skills nothing, if it happens on a Boss and I die I am 100% stuck after ressing, can't even use TownPortal only TeleIncenes safed me.)
    I got same bug aswell in 50% of times when I use Shadowteleport or Shadowjump.

Nr.3 Rubberbanding (While running with W,A,S,D)
    As soon I walk with Keyboard i start to lag ultrabad and rubberband as hell, dosn't happen by walking with Mouse.

thx.
  • Stormfather - Archosaur
    Stormfather - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Im hoping PK in Secret Passage goes away. It makes it rally hard for newbs to do their growing.

Also I would love to get these stoopid Quest items out of inventory Hard Wood and Essence of Lethe for lev 30's and lev 60's missions. That would be nice. 0.0
    Storm
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    no sale this week?

WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Simple, nerf 5aps. Make it harder/impossible for people to farm solo. Nerfing 5 aps means a lot more players buying zen. It's a win for the community and for pwi's pockets.
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

We will be having regular Server Maintenance tonight at 11pm PDT! It should last no more than two hours, meaning all servers should be back up by 1am PDT.

And for the usual maintenance question:

Make it so that ALL classes actually get a chance to solo TT runs

Edit : Server maintanence as in you need to add rep badges to boutique? lol
  • VitaNova - Archosaur
    VitaNova - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'd just like to see PWI do something that would set it apart from all the other free to pay asia mmo games :( As of yet there is nothing special here except the people, I just wanna see something that gives me a reason to keep dumping in the $
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The fish. They go away.
  • Silent_Winds - Harshlands
    Silent_Winds - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I've always wanted solo instances, and there are 2 scenarios that I can think of that this would rock for. Sometimes you only have a short while to play, and lets face it, you wanna do something, but you end up sitting there wondering what to do and you end up not doing anything lols. The other time is when you are in a bad mood and perhaps just wanna be left alone (being able to be invisible on the friend list would rock for that too xD) and so a solo instance to just do something by yourself for a while would be nice :)
  • stephy16
    stephy16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:angry This Game Shouldnt Be Who Has The biggest Wallet Frankie The Only way U can Be Any Good at this Game Is If U Have A Hell Of Alot Of Money And I think U Guys R Greedy And Rank 9 is the Most UnFair Thing In Pwi What If Some People Cant Afford It ??? The Poor People Cant Stand A chance Against Rank 9 People This Is A PVP server NOT POCKET VS POCKET server b:fatb
  • peppersnortin
    peppersnortin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Our lower level kids have enough to deal with through their bh's.
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Make it so that ALL classes actually get a chance to solo TT runs

Edit : Server maintanence as in you need to add rep badges to boutique? lol

Ya, what's up with that...??? You made it so Venos couldn't solo 3- TT but now any 5 APS can go in charmed and do it...
  • brasscrow
    brasscrow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would like to see a area of no cat shops around all NPC's (I know about the shift option) but still hard on people with limited bandwidth to process all the catshops when they are piled up around NPCs. so a Radius around a NPC that doesnt allow you to go into shop mode would be rather helpfull and hopefully not to hard to write into the game.
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    brasscrow wrote: »
    I would like to see a area of no cat shops around all NPC's (I know about the shift option) but still hard on people with limited bandwidth to process all the catshops when they are piled up around NPCs. so a Radius around a NPC that doesnt allow you to go into shop mode would be rather helpfull and hopefully not to hard to write into the game.

Very, very easy to implement into game and practical, will it be done.. never.
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Nerf the sins
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'd say......*thinks* I can't pick just one. LOL

-Lower aps max to 4 maybe?
    -Get rid of Rank 9
    -Fix the SP PVP already! (getting tired of hearing ppl in my faction QQ about it when they could easily STONE IN) lol

Also, and I'm just throwing this out there, make Duke SHUT UP!! IJS <.< :D
  • Mystea - Lost City
    Mystea - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Nerf the sins

As I stated a few pages back...the easiest way to nerf aps in pvp is to un-nerf bramble. Try dueling a 5 aps with bramble on, amazing results. PVE-wise is harder. Maybe bosses can self buff bramble intermittently?
  • gseyes1
    gseyes1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

We will be having regular Server Maintenance tonight at 11pm PDT! It should last no more than two hours, meaning all servers should be back up by 1am PDT.

All mobs and bosses alternate between phy and mag resist. That would make all classes relevant irregardless of 5aps. And wiz should have their channel and cool down times lowered. THAT I'm sure the developers can do even if it means changing some old code that or extend the sutra and wellspring to 1 min each. b:laugh
  • Marlenee - Sanctuary
    Marlenee - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wtf We Have New Today ^^
  • /_Cura_ - Dreamweaver53
    /_Cura_ - Dreamweaver53 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    no sticky woot
    what i would see changed delete whole rank9 makes the game even more inbalanced

I second this.
  • IEatBabies - Sanctuary
    IEatBabies - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ello people of PWI ^^
  • BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary
    BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Best change of PWI ever would be a Server-Account stash to switch your gear to another server. I rly like to do some more events but can't show up (timezone) in general.

And tbh, I would even spend real money for it lol
    (maybe this comment helps)

b:shutup
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wtf We Have New Today ^^

I doubt new.... just more hiding of blunders.
  • usadreamon
    usadreamon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

I would fix the lag in game as well as limit the price people sell items for in the AH an Catshops make it reasonable instead of allowing people to price items 20 times the amount then what they already are.