[Server Maintenance Tonight!] 9-12-2011 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Cave of Sadistic Glee would be cool o.o I mean come on does anyone actually even do the quest that's in their. It's fun pking in sp and being able to fly up and hide on the ledge ;3 and being able to pk as a blue name then still being able to go out and quest without being killed by a player is awesome o.o
    And also o.o I never pk lower levels. Or kill others unless challenged or attacked first. :P Make friends not enemies that way.

If every PKer did this, there would be little to no issue with SP or any other area being PK enabled as it is now. In fact, if the GMs just added a rule that said "PK is allowed in west rooms of SP only" then the jerks who are abusing this change could be banned for killing people in the areas where players need to go, ie, the main halls and the hall ways and rooms that lead to Dismal, Silverfrost, Eido, Qingzi, and most if not all mobs required for quests.

And BTW, I have done EVERY quest the game has offered me so far (well, still working on the level 85+ ones). I have done several Divine Contracts for mobs in Sadistic Glee and so far one of the boss quests.

Good Luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Baby deer goes Moo
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IICupCakeII - Archosaur
    IICupCakeII - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you could make any instance in the game open PVP (like Secret Passage is right now), which would you choose and why?

I would say Night Scream Island, You get 3 choices to fight Aerial / Land / Water.. It's a good size instance and for rage lvl atleast it's descent.b:thanks

P.S : Today's Cupcake flavor is Strawberry.
  • SocialDesire - Archosaur
    SocialDesire - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

We will be having Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm PDT until 1am PDT!

And for the usual maintenance question..

If you could make any instance in the game open PVP (like Secret Passage is right now), which would you choose and why?

Um... none. I think you putting It in secret passage was a mistake, if you were moving it to somewhere, i'd say move it to OHT, or PV.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited September 2011

we know this already...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Kanetsidohi - Archosaur
    Kanetsidohi - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't care about pvp so ANYWHERE WHERE ARE NOT QUESTS for culti or for fun!!! But do it fast before we find something else to do with our time and/or money, instead of trying to play pwi. What a way to enjoy the anniversary. b:sad
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Server Maint on Monday night? FAIL!!
  • Gin_Tenshi - Lost City
    Gin_Tenshi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i think the instance hallucinatory trnch is in would be nice. it has nice open air and water, and sees enough people. only a few culti quests in there so that might become bothersome.
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Server went down when timer said we got another 60 seconds to go , NOT FAIR QQ QQ QQ b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • bluluv6
    bluluv6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would totally go with Lunar Glade! it's roomy and open and also fun to run around in without the mobs. Seems like the perfect place for such a thing, but we also have to be able to do lunar when we want to without worrying about anyone hidding to pk. So it would be nice to have an instance dedicated to being able to pk and jump and fly when in or out of pk mode. b:cute
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    NIghtScream Island would be a good map to make PVP. You can do airial fights, water and land fights. The map is full of mobs and not to big.

No matter where u make it pvp, there will always be QQ but hey, nightscream you are already 70+ and by that time you should have friends hehe..or maybe not damn loners. If they do QQ about quest, well quest should not be easy. Getting around a pvp zone should pose a challenge for completing those quest in there. Suck-it-up buttercup
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I think this is a question all of you should take seriously and answer seriously.
  • foodstuffs
    foodstuffs Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No PVE instance on a PVE server should be open pvp. Make a separate instance for that purpose that has nothing to do with the normal course of the game. And quit lying, you guys f-d up and didn't feel like fixing it.
  • dice007
    dice007 Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    A new instance of course, but don't make it an open instance. Make an instance that's fun.. like maybe labyrinth with traps heheheh.. like exploding hands.. LOL
  • Silvathorn - Sanctuary
    Silvathorn - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    /Sign

Definatly FIX the PVE to PVE, and add a pvp area Similar to Lineage 2 colluseam and small area's in front of each city.

Hell Create a new island where the entire island is pvp only and pvp enabled.. dont make pve servers have pvp area where lowbies r. its a PVE server FFS.b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think this is a question all of you should take seriously and answer seriously.

I think the question has been answered on the thread customer service has been shoving all their tickets to read. Count the votes but the winner has been the Arena.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    zephyruss wrote: »
    Nirvana is really fb109 and used to have halls. This implies that content is altered upon coming to PWI. There are two dead instances towards the end of heaven and hell and another down in the buried bones wasteland. Nix valley is really just elf fb19 but chopped down short and will doors.
    nirvana = hall of blasphemy (hell 109)
    Warsong = City of Myst (heaven 109)

and yes, they added doors to 19elf to make phoenix valley, they could do the same for any other instance.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would say Night Scream Island, You get 3 choices to fight Aerial / Land / Water.. It's a good size instance and for rage lvl atleast it's descent/QUOTE]

yes this instance is my main choice as well......very large area not to mention u have to display more skills as there are mibs there that can actually kill u so u will be fighting both mobs and players also the choice of terrain is awesome land, sea and air this would be the perfect pk instance i would say.....now that i think about it it is pk enabledb:surrender
    but it should be like SP is now where blue names can pk....like my low lvl BM :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I had just opened HH 3-1 then suddenly I had read from the bottom left hand side of my screen "server shutdown 300 seconds"... I sprint to the boss and solo in 200 seconds. b:cold
  • Thebigba - Sanctuary
    Thebigba - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    To the maintenance question, The arena ... or any other normally non used instance that does not have any quests at all ever related to it. For us who play the game for the PVE aspect it is unfair to have us go into any instance where we must be worried about being pk'd. W e should be able to enjoy all quests free of this worry.
  • Shoshanne - Dreamweaver
    Shoshanne - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The IDEAL instance would be one without any quests in it... though opening the Arenas is not a bad substitute since I don't think an instance currently exists and is operable that has no quests in it...
  • godslayer2
    godslayer2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011

NONE.

/QQ on.

I chose a PvE server because i HATE PvP. Secret Passage allowing PK'ers to kill players in non pk mode is a big fail, and I know I'm not the only one complaining about that. There are PvP servers, go play there if you like to be backstabbed when questing or chilling, but please let people who dont want PvP enjoy the game everywhere, including in Secret Passage or any "un-used" cave, as some would say.

PS: i do like to farm/quest in cave of sadistic, its so peaceful there... so far.

/QQ off.
  • Pailey - Heavens Tear
    Pailey - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Agreed
    b:laugh
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    NIghtScream Island would be a good map to make PVP. You can do airial fights, water and land fights. The map is full of mobs and not to big.

No matter where u make it pvp, there will always be QQ but hey, nightscream you are already 70+ and by that time you should have friends hehe..or maybe not damn loners. If they do QQ about quest, well quest should not be easy. Getting around a pvp zone should pose a challenge for completing those quest in there. Suck-it-up buttercup

this coming from a pker on a PvE server b:chuckle if you wanted this option you should of made your characters on a PvP server b:surrender but guess you know you dont have the skill to be on a PvP server now want to kill people questing to make yourself feel strong b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motifer - Archosaur
    Motifer - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Will have to say the arena. nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    this coming from a pker on a PvE server b:chuckle if you wanted this option you should of made your characters on a PvP server b:surrender but guess you know you dont have the skill to be on a PvP server now want to kill people questing to make yourself feel strong b:shutup

I did come from HL but left because its east coast and I wanted to TW. Didn't fit my time schedule. The west cost pvp was a populated server when i started so not worth going to it though if they would have make another west coast pvp i'll be the first one there b:bye
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YHate - Heavens Tear
    YHate - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just put it in the damn arena FFS.
    -Gre___Knight b:victory
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Cave of sadistic glee. Or heaven and hell lol. Kill those damn herb farmers D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So, I'm hoping this means SP will be "fixed". And no not Cave of Sadistic Glee or any other questing instance, make a new instance or use one of the others like the Arena.
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    double agreed!

Yes please, we are starting to sound like broken records repeating ourselves....but I appreciate that you are actually asking our opinion on this now, not that it matters, because it's too late...b:surrender
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR