How do you feel about the free-PVP in SP?

Options

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    buffnuts wrote: »
    How nice of you to cull the weak from the strong for us all Quilue. Is that what you tell them you're doing when you pk them in SP. "It's ok noob, you're too stupid to learn the game so I'll just put you out of your misery, because I never had to learn the game so why should you have that opportunity." New players to the game do tend to die a LOT. They also tend to buy the overpriced white **** from NPC's and have no clue about the Illusion Stone unless someone has told them about it. So when do you tell them about it, when they're standing in SP for the first time trying to auto-path to the quest mob or after they've ported out cause you 'accidentaly' one-shot them. b:angry

Because you're still totally a newb at lvl 32, when you get the first quest to kill the flame mobs in SP that are not even outside safe zone. 2x players also have no business inside FB29 unless they have a party, if the squad mates don't tell them about illusion stone, then that's the squad mates feeding them to mobs twice their level.

Also, read what the post was replying to. Venus was saying "Oh the humanity! Weapon token is lvl 20 but Illusion Stone is lvl 21!" Implying that it's a big deal.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Because you're still totally a newb at lvl 32, when you get the first quest to kill the flame mobs in SP that are not even outside safe zone. 2x players also have no business inside FB29 unless they have a party, if the squad mates don't tell them about illusion stone, then that's the squad mates feeding them to mobs twice their level.

Also, read what the post was replying to.

I didn't know about the illusion stone until I started doing 39 actually. Nobody stoned in. We'd all just teleport to OT and run inside, and we'd work together to kill the mobs on the way there. OFC, I did it back when you could still find a party for that bh. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I didn't know about the illusion stone until I started doing 39 actually. Nobody stoned in. We'd all just teleport to OT and run inside, and we'd work together to kill the mobs on the way there. OFC, I did it back when you could still find a party for that bh. b:surrender

I started using it simply to save my squad time. 5k entry fee does not outweigh the time it takes to get into SP and the instance, because you could spend that time killing something and taking its drops instead. Ofc plenty of people walked to the instance back then and if you had friends that wasn't a bad time, there's really no reason the PvP instance shouldn't be moved.

But just not removed. lol.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    I wish more of the people who are for this change and in favor of a PVP instance would come out to vote in this poll because if this is IT who favor the new change... it really points out how much of a BLUNDER the developers made with their choice in this change.
    I agree, but the problem is that the majority of the real Newbies don't even know about the forums and they are the ones affected most.

Give them a bad early experience and they are gone. They haven't had the time and money invested that would encourage them to stick around and complain on the forums.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Come on people... go find all those players who totally supported a new PVP area as Frankie claimed. Its pretty sad there is less then 18% who even agree with this change. Even more shocking is if you add up all of the other opinion options they dont even come close to the people who strongly oppose this change. Hard to claim this is anything less then a blunder on the part of the developers.
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Because you're still totally a newb at lvl 32, when you get the first quest to kill the flame mobs in SP that are not even outside safe zone. New players also have no business inside FB29 unless they have a party, where if the squad mates don't tell them about illusion stone, then that's the squad mates feeding them to mobs twice their level.

Also, read what the post was replying to.

You can't tell people how to play the game, though you seem intent on doing so.

And yes 32 is a new player. I've been helping a mystic friend of a friend on HT, and in the 30's(I only met him then because he plays at a different time then I do) I had to teach him how to trade, expand his safe, which skills to get, and much, much more. 30's and 40's players are still new and still learning.

Who said they have a quest in there? If a new player sees a big glowing door they aren't going to be curious? The only reason I've been taking my archer in there is to disprove all the straight up lies you've been telling people on Sanctuary(that they won't get pk'ed in there which isn't true). Is FB the only thing 29 is used for, my you are quite the newb if you don't know that there's a BH in there too. And I'm assuming that's a yes that you are now promising to pay for everyone's stone in. If you don't refute it, I think I'll need to post that in General Discussion so everyone knows where to get their multiple handouts.

And you've never been in a fail squad before!!! wow lucky you, guess what run with randoms at that level and there's bound to be fail squads and I gave you plenty of examples in the previous post..
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I started using it simply to save my squad time. 5k entry fee does not outweigh the time it takes to get into SP and the instance, because you could spend that time killing something and taking its drops instead. Ofc plenty of people walked to the instance back then and if you had friends that wasn't a bad time, there's really no reason the PvP instance shouldn't be moved.

Actually we killed all the mobs and picked up the drops on the way in there, so we saved money on the tele and had extra money from the extra mobs too. And I had a blast finding random squads, getting to know people, etc. And I agree completely, it should be moved not removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • buffnuts
    edited September 2011
    Options

Why can't it be removed until they do move it?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If PvE servers were true PvE servers, by definition of it's literal term, meaning no dueling, no tw, no pvp instances at all, they may as well delete the PvP classes like mages or any caster classes. Because PvE is dominated by those 5aps farm chars... Lol.

There would be no need for PvP classes... no need to gear up past +5 and no need to play after hitting 105. As gear is needed mostly for PvP, there's little emphasis on PvE since you see sins with +3 gear soloing instances... A joke if you ask me.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If PvE servers were true PvE servers, by definition of it's literal term, meaning no dueling, no tw, no pvp instances at all, they may as well delete the PvP classes like mages or any caster classes. Because PvE is dominated by those 5aps farm chars... Lol.

There would be no need for PvP classes... no need to gear up past +5 and no need to play after hitting 105. As gear is needed mostly for PvP, there's little emphasis on PvE since you see sins with +3 gear soloing instances... A joke if you ask me.

If you think that way what are you doing on a pve server then ?
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • buffnuts
    edited September 2011
    Options

I can and do still farm some things on my veno(what I call a caster class). It's slower than my BM, but I also have virtually no repair bill.
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options

Once again Dan you grab on your lil tool and seem to ignore the fact players DESPITE your desire to push the exploits and approve of the harassment actually WANT to spend time on non APS class characters AND level them the traditional way. Even if its the backwards way of doing it... players CHOOSE or want the CHOICE in doing it instead of being told they must go APS, pay someone to power level their toon or just skip questing cause YOU or some other TROLL who has forgotten the fun of the game. But we are glad to see so many have such simple MINDED solutions to this blunder.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All the high levels that are OK with this thought simply have forgotten that they also WERE low lvls themselves b:bye
  • dustinashe
    dustinashe Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Possible simple solution: Add an NPC at the entrance that 'activates' or 'deactivates' the free PK mode in Secret Passage for each individual player? Higher levels keep their PvP playground, and lowbies can go about their business in peace. =O

OMGosh!!!!!!

someone with intelligence.
    I am not familiar with things beyond lvl 57, heck i am not ffamiliar with things AT b57 lvl, lol.

But i was unable to come up with a solution other than removal.

I like your thoughts on this matter. (for what its worth).

keeping all happy, (cept for those that HUNT/STALK the lowbies).

That is what seemed to be going on.

BTW, someone replied that xp is not lost in PK at SP.

I checked into it and am informed that those friends of mine whom have been PKd there lost nearly a whole level for dieing 4 times.

so....yet another reason to oppose it.

But i like your solution also.

thanks for that.

DA
  • dustinashe
    dustinashe Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All the high levels that are OK with this thought simply have forgotten that they also WERE low lvls themselves b:bye

that is what i have been trying to say. thanks for that.

DA
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PROS
    People like being blue name but still being able to PK (PvE Servers)
    People like learning how to PK with no threat of item drop
    People like being able to PK without saftey lock or Guardian Scroll usage

CONS
    It effects people trying to do their BH29
    It effects people trying to do their lower level quests
    It effects people trying to do their OHT culti (silverfrost)

SOLUTION
    It seems the only cons are pointed to the location, not the concept, which shouldn't be very difficult to either create or use a better instance that is much better suited. I would also suggest to PWI an idea for this new area:

1. New area keeps daily scores of kills/death (players 15 levels or lower do not count as a kill)

2. New area after each day gives top 3 to 5 a prize along the lines of a public quest (stay in area not required). Rewards based on most kills, longest kill streak, best K/D ratio, etc

3. New area keeps overall record of players (both kills and deaths) and can give a monthly / yearly prize out based on stats such as, but not restricted to, longest kill streak, best K/D ratio, most top 5s in the year or best pk'er of the month awards, etc

4. Possible yearly invite to a cross server PK tournie based on top 15 Players of each server with good grand prizes (top player of the year gets +12 / +11 / few +10 orbs? something good and yes PWI it's once a year and that suggested made you cringe so quickly read number 5)

5. Profit from charm sales PWI

I personally think it would really spark new/old PKers to come back who have gotten bored with the PvE side of things. Lets rev up some people for PK. People can feel free to add / bring own ideas to my idea. frankie I really hope that might interest you and maybe send to china because I think everyone would love a dedicated instance based on the environment variables in SP to liven up PK.

I hate to see this get such negative connotation of votes as the votes are not specific in WHY you strongly disagree. I think it's very clear people ONLY hate this due to it's location and not based on the concept it brings to the PK scene.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SOLUTION
    It seems the only cons are pointed to the location, not the concept, which shouldn't be very difficult to either create or use a better instance that is much better suited. I would also suggest to PWI an idea for this new area:

1. New area keeps daily scores of kills/death (players 15 levels or lower do not count as a kill)
    2. New area after each day gives top 3 to 5 a prize (maybe like a public quest but you don't have to stay in area until complete as it resets daily) possibly a few prizes on most kills best K/D ratio etc
    2. New area keeps overall record of players (both kills and deaths) and can give a yearly prize out based on stats of most kills without a death, K/D ratio, Most top 5s in the year, etc
    3. Possible yearly invite to a cross server PK tournie based on top 15 Players of each server with good grand prizes (top player of the year +12/+11/few +10 orbs? something good)
    4. Profit from charm sales

I hate to see this get such negative connotation of votes as the votes are not specific in WHY you strongly disagree. I think it's very clear people ONLY hate this due to it's location and not based on what it brings to PK scene.

Some good ideas and observations. Its just really sad the person who thought of this concept didnt take the time to actually produce a poll of such to see the reaction from the player base before turning it live with no proper roll out and no attempt at changing the rules and TOS prior. Intentional or not this new change is a huge failure due to how it was rolled out and lack of promotion or planning. Because of this blunder the company has risked offending and irritating a huge chunk of its player base when it had a legitimate idea which if implemented effectively is having a huge backfire which could never get repaired.
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PROS
    People like being blue name but still being able to PK (PvE Servers)
    People like learning how to PK with no threat of item drop
    People like being able to PK without saftey lock or Guardian Scroll usage

CONS
    It effects people trying to do their BH29
    It effects people trying to do their lower level quests
    It effects people trying to do their OHT culti (silverfrost)

SOLUTION

2. New area after each day gives top 3 to 5 a prize along the lines of a public quest (stay in area not required). Rewards based on most kills, longest kill streak, best K/D ratio, etc

3. New area keeps overall record of players (both kills and deaths) and can give a monthly / yearly prize out based on stats such as, but not restricted to, longest kill streak, best K/D ratio, most top 5s in the year or best pk'er of the month awards, etc

4. Possible yearly invite to a cross server PK tournie based on top 15 Players of each server with good grand prizes (top player of the year gets +12 / +11 / few +10 orbs? something good and yes PWI it's once a year and that suggested made you cringe so quickly read number 5)

5. Profit from charm sales PWI

I personally think it would really spark new/old PKers to come back who have gotten bored with the PvE side of things. Lets rev up some people for PK. People can feel free to add / bring own ideas to my idea. frankie I really hope that might interest you and maybe send to china because I think everyone would love a dedicated instance based on the environment variables in SP to liven up PK.

I hate to see this get such negative connotation of votes as the votes are not specific in WHY you strongly disagree. I think it's very clear people ONLY hate this due to it's location and not based on the concept it brings to the PK scene.

Or just open up the PWIC arena and have a daily tournament under PWIC rules. The rest of the day those that WANT to enter a penalty free pk area can come and go as they please and the rest of the server gets its peace.
    Hardcore PK types get practice for next years tourney and low levels get their quest back. Everybody wins.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you think that way what are you doing on a pve server then ?

because he's a 5aps farm char obv.
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    strongly opposed was my vote

strongly discouraged is my feeling. i truly dont believe their intent was to give us the ultimate game experiance. i believe their goal was to siphon cash with the minimal investment to maintain the flow. they seem to be right on track.

If you were the owners/BoD w/e of this game's company ,wouldnt you be sitting there laughing watching the zen totals keep ringing for a well documented game with issues.
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I strongly disagree with allowing people to pvp anyone that they please. I chose pve because i dont like pvp, i do like the choice to duel or not. Notice the ones that agree with are the main ones that pk lower lvs, why because they know they dont have the means to fight back or win in any way. I am speaking from exp from my main which is only lv 50 now. i just started this one and the idea of being forced into pvp is appaling. Worst is to be stalked and killed while trying to finish quests, it sure seems one sided to me. If anything let blue names not be able to be touched. Let all the high lvs or people who want to pvp choose to do so with each other. I get my fun by being able to complete quests. At least when fighting monsters i know i have a chance but against someone who is like 80+ i know i wont, the drive to finish it will deminish my joy in the game. There has got to be a better solution. from what i seen in the votes im not alone in this.
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I strongly disagree with allowing people to pvp anyone that they please. I chose pve because i dont like pvp, i do like the choice to duel or not. Notice the ones that agree with are the main ones that pk lower lvs, why because they know they dont have the means to fight back or win in any way. I am speaking from exp from my main which is only lv 50 now. i just started this one and the idea of being forced into pvp is appaling. Worst is to be stalked and killed while trying to finish quests, it sure seems one sided to me. If anything let blue names not be able to be touched. Let all the high lvs or people who want to pvp choose to do so with each other. I get my fun by being able to complete quests. At least when fighting monsters i know i have a chance but against someone who is like 80+ i know i wont, the drive to finish it will deminish my joy in the game. There has got to be a better solution. from what i seen in the votes im not alone in this.

I completely agree, I am a cash player but will not spend a single dime on this game again until this problem is solved. Luckily my guild is mostly 60+ so I very rarely have to go into SP. And I am disgusted by the fact that PWI made a blooper and instead of fixing it they just say "open pvp in SP even if you hate pvp". Honestly if it were not for the people IK in game I would switch games bc of this so PWI I have one thing to say to you ,,I,,
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    strongly opposed was my vote

strongly discouraged is my feeling. i truly dont believe their intent was to give us the ultimate game experiance. i believe their goal was to siphon cash with the minimal investment to maintain the flow. they seem to be right on track.

If you were the owners/BoD w/e of this game's company ,wouldnt you be sitting there laughing watching the zen totals keep ringing for a well documented game with issues.

voted strongly opposed as well...

However I am a cash shopper who rarely lets his funds drop below 50kk coins on his main.

Since this lil patch has started however I refuse to lvl up new toons... Which means no Hyper stones purchases, no platinum charms, no guardians, no fashion, no aerocraft, no refining, until further notice.

My main is 100 he is shelfed...

All I play now is this sin and I have all but stopped my zen transactions. say for a few essentials

I refuse to go into sp for any reason...

And I refuse to buy zen like I was prior to the patch until they fix it..

See the cash coming in??? Not from me now they have lost me as a customer until they fix it.... When they fix it I promise to buy 100 gold just because I am a happy customer again b:victory (And i need new lunar cape, and warsoul helmetb:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Silence noob. My lvl 22 alt just entered for 5k.

Funny eh?

Ok i have to say its changed... cause i know i got that info not that long ago as i tried to stone in, its just changed now... maybe since sp is a pk arena...

but well there is still no reason to insult me cause of a thing i say when its just changed now, i say normally the ppl that start to call others "noob" especially cause of lil things like that... are most time self the noob... i wont call u now that... but u should think about that.

And well there still so much things more that say: ITS NOT RIGHT THEY DID SP TO PK ARENA... just for a lil collect more:

Stone in can kill the lowbies (the mobs at entrance do that).
    Stone in cost coins... ok not much 5k... well but if u died in entrance and maybe in the instance... well it will add more and more then and later if u dont work with stacked bh especially when u are new in the game and dont know things like that... nice thing... thats 15k alone all day... for a new player that dont know things like we older player know... thats not a nice welcome to the game that kind of sp take more them away as play longer the game... especially the ones that choosed a pve server cause they dont like pvp... if they join in sp and see what happend there... im sure they feel kidding and maybe they quit then...

oh and then all that lil mobs like demonfire and that skeletons... dunno the names... to less of em outside...

not to find outside: dismal shade, shade eido, ancient evil, silverfrost...

its not nice to say to low lvls... newbies... u dont have to do that quests...

its not true u dont have to do the silverfrost quest... and helpers for anything there will get killed by pkers

oh well its so bad to deal with pvp included as under lvl 30 ppl when its choosed pve server before

remember guys... i dont say pkers shouldnt have their pk fun... even on a pve server, but i want have the choice... and just the choice dont go in sp isnt right, when im blue named and especially when im under lvl 30 i choosed enough to dont pvp... pk event, cube and tw was enough for me till now where pk is allowed and needed on a pve server... ok when there is one more, but i want it on a place where low lvls and pkers dont disturb each other, so both sides will have fun....
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Strongly oppose... It's just sad to see how many ppl are using this to enoy ppl who want to do their quests and get PKed (even heard of a sin killing off squads when Silver Frost is far over halfway done)... If PWE wants to do good by opening a penalty-free PvP instance they should re-open the arena's where it should be instead and not a place where ppl have to do stuff... As far as I heard Arena's where closed cause factions where camping... Well it happens in SP as well! How could PWE even think this would be any diffirence?!? The only diffirence in here that the ones doing quests are being victimized in a way where they can't even do their quests annymore... And cut the **** about no importnand quests being in there cause you need the Silver Frost for you're Chrono Culti... You know the one wich gives you acces to Old Heaven's Tear/ Also I heard of newbs getting killed by mobs when trying to port into the 29 cave... I'm sorry for those who just want the nice penalty-free PK area to have fun with other PKers but there are too many jerks messing this up... I chose PvE server for a reason same goes for the choice of staying blue-named at all times...

Dear PWE... Shame on you... I had to deal with a lot of your **** for the past few years (packs, out of control inflation, racism among classes, OP options so now it's expected of everyone to have high aps) but seriously this is where I draw the line... OHT is my main income of both coin and some exp at lvl 90-99 and if you keep this my archer will never be able to go there... In other words do something cause for the 1st time in over 2,5 years I'm seriously considering quiting this game... After Caster Nirvana I actualy started to believe that there where good changes comming up but I was oh so wrong once again... b:surrender

Sorry for the ranting but seriously... The main reason I play this game is cause mom is addicted to it and she likes to play this game with me... But I'm realy sorry for her but I can't stand this annymore... b:bye

Edit: And so that you know... I'm the only person in this household who knows how to put Zen in this game... Wich I will refuse from now on untill at least this is fixed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • IAmBebe - Raging Tide
    IAmBebe - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    voted strongly opposed as well...

However I am a cash shopper who rarely lets his funds drop below 50kk coins on his main.

Since this lil patch has started however I refuse to lvl up new toons... Which means no Hyper stones purchases, no platinum charms, no guardians, no fashion, no aerocraft, no refining, until further notice.

My main is 100 he is shelfed...

All I play now is this sin and I have all but stopped my zen transactions. say for a few essentials

I refuse to go into sp for any reason...

And I refuse to buy zen like I was prior to the patch until they fix it..

See the cash coming in??? Not from me now they have lost me as a customer until they fix it.... When they fix it I promise to buy 100 gold just because I am a happy customer again b:victory (And i need new lunar cape, and warsoul helmetb:surrender)

I'm with ya on this. I have 101 psy, 99 seeker, 97 cleric, 91 archer, 60 veno. My psy and seeker have rep for, or already have r8 gear and I'll not raise the rest in this cruel game. I can live without your PK server PWI and you can live without any more of my money. As far as im concerned I just wasted 2 years playing here and countless gold purchases. I'mma put a stop to that.
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This rubbish idea doesnt need fixing - it needs to be got rid of. Totally.

PVE servers should NOT have PVP areas. Period.
  • BadBarb - Lost City
    BadBarb - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    buffnuts wrote: »
    Don't care about your pvp servers, but you have alot more places to pk, on PVE servers if you want to pk anyone it's SP, Cube, TW, or one of the PVP enabled events. A lot less options making for more pk'ers in a smaller area. Meaning no, not even with a good squad normally capable of killing frost can you be assured of killing him on the first try or even multiple tries.b:angry Also a level 80 veno can solo Frost if he/she wants to so no you didn't have to get a squad necessarily.

You said it yourself it's only ONE area, not multiple, think about it while you busy nutting yourself up.b:angry.

i dont care about frost squads. like at all. im talking about having a squad ready to fend off another person trying to kill you. learn to pvp.
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Thanks Porky. We can see by your post 1. you didnt read ANY of the opposition to even show a small bit of thought against their complaints. 2. You have NO clue what is happening on PVE servers. Were you forced to NOT pvp on your pvp server? Were you one day just told to skip all PVP cause you dont need to do it? 3. You are totally in your own CAREBEAR world with no clue to what happens in anyone elses life. Probably good to take your own advice BaconBarb and gtfo lil man.

aww did i hurt you're feelings? :( i dont care

like i said, if fighting off a pker is to hard for you, get friends to do it for you
    if u dont have friends, get friends.

its very very simple
    If at first you don't succeed,
    give up and eat some bacon.
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    GTH Guys why u PKer-Guys are so mad when we non-Pker from a PVE Server say we wont deal with that... most of us choosed the PVE Server cause of that... so what...

And why it seems for me we non-PKer ppl are more tolerant as the Pker? i said already they should have their fun even on PVE, i dont care so far it dont disturb the others... in sp it does so im strongly against that... lots of us non-Pkers have ideas and wrote it down here to get a solution for all...
  • BadBarb - Lost City
    BadBarb - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it is 1 tiny nearly useless instance where a pve server person can give pking a try on their own character without needing to remake a new one on another server.

the only reason someone would ever need to be in there is for silver and by the time u need to kill that you are higher level anyway and should have a decent group of friends or a fac to help save your *** from the people who want to own your ***.

it encourages teamwork and competition.

i know its hard for some of you :P
    but its already hear, try it out, give it time, ffs deal with it
    If at first you don't succeed,
    give up and eat some bacon.