Small change to 5.0

Options
franees
franees Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Just a heads up to all the 5.0 out there. On the Chinese test server, they made it so that when using normal attack you no longer gain chi during the duration of your spark effect.

Is it a big deal? not a big deal?

Discuss.
Post edited by franees on

Comments

• endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yes big effin deal,i quit
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I need too see proof if what you say is true or not since some people make threads like these and they are lies.. ijs lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sucks for farmers?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'd... want some proof of this.

We have enough rumors flying around about things involving APS that have supposedly come from the CN servers.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it wont be enough for a "pure" 5 APS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If this is true, I'll lol a bit, it won't make that much of a difference to sins as they can gain chi almost instantly anyway, would be a nice change though to say the least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hmm never thought of that lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • franees
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/redirect.php?tid=1801430&goto=lastpost#lastpost

and this line:

.真元暴发后,在暴元期间人物普通攻击将不再获得元气。
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    franees wrote: »
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/redirect.php?tid=1801430&goto=lastpost#lastpost

and this line:

o.0 dont know bout that line since google translator suxs but what i did like is apparently guild bases FINALLY gettin the lv cap removed so they can be upgraded to lv30, and something about the R8 wrists and boots. think making them available for the original 3 races? or something relating to 3 different wrists
    Large-scale copy of gang - the ten days Luo front opening, this copy of a total of nine points, which can accommodate one hundred players participating in the gang challenge. Base with gang gang, officials can be recruited more open dialogue with the gang Explorer copy. Character level 80 or more gang meritorious value of more than 2000 players can enter the copy, feel better than ever before extraordinary experience. In order to make it easier for players to challenge gang copy of "divine intervention" the gospel of the brave "task on. Players in possession of gang iris at the base of NPC to receive the mission was a "God bless" state, the use of skills in this state can cause great harm to the enemy (the state after the disappearance of a copy). . Gang base level raised to 30, players can build a base for building more star (up-star up to eight weeks), to obtain more advanced weapons, equipment and other items. . Terran, Yu family, Yaozu three additional wrist race eight military equipment and shoes, with eight players to rank million streams of the city to the sword at the NPC to receive new equipment. First need to consume 100 to receive candy, after consumption of 1 million each to be perfect to receive money. In the gang base material will be used to obtain new eight military equipment and weapons production, the player base administrator in the gang near the furnace for refining the new eight-made military equipment. Promotion of new equipment is divided into three stages, namely: forging, ring and soul of Indian title. After the equipment of the original hole cut the number of refining, the inlaid stones available reservations. The new birth of nine military equipment, military equipment, players have nine million streams can be to the city at the old nine days to recast the military equipment. Recast equipment needs to consume a certain amount of summer wind token, recast, the original equipment of holes, refining, the inlaid stones can be reserved free of charge. . "Perfect World" to commemorate the World Championship on the task, the characters level 35 or more players each day to find a dream no trace ancestral dragon south to receive the task. . Real dollars after the outbreak of the violent attacks on ordinary people during the Yuan will no longer be their strength. Use the "reincarnation law paste" a copy of the open cycle of the house, increasing the number of items falling. . Demon that activity levels off.

↑↑↑↑↑ Google Chrome translator of that page ;o
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If my ability to attack 5 times per second or my abilty to stay permanetly spark is altered it will be the end of me playing this game an I will never give any game made by this company another dollar for as long as I or any of my children live.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If my ability to attack 5 times per second or my abilty to stay permanetly spark is altered it will be the end of me playing this game an I will never give any game made by this company another dollar for as long as I or any of my children live.

anyone who is an idiot and selfish about change please move thru this exit*points to the door* dont hit your self on the way outb:bye
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There isn't a single thing in their about sparking and chi gain. Someone who's can translate please do google gets an A for effort. D:
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • franees
    edited September 2011
    Options

After you spark, during it's effect normal attack will not gain chi.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Boo-hoo. As if anyone cares.
    Cya.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options

" Real dollars after the outbreak of the violent attacks on ordinary people during the Yuan will no longer be their strength."

spot on google translate b:laugh
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Nothing to discuss. If that change is indeed true for China, no way will it be implemented here (still waiting for the much heralded "Barb aggro fix" b:surrender). PWI makes money hand over fist via people charging zen to gain aps gear.

Not that it would matter to Sins anyway... since as mentione before... they can remain virtually perma-sparked via skills alone.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options

LOL... Google translate:

. Real dollars after the outbreak of the violent attacks on ordinary people during the Yuan will no longer be their strength.

Bad troll is bad.b:laugh
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL... Google translate:

. Real dollars after the outbreak of the violent attacks on ordinary people during the Yuan will no longer be their strength.

Bad troll is bad.b:laugh
    Does that sentence make sense in English at all to you? No? Then I wouldn't rely on Google translate for Chinese translations. Not even my mother in law who can read that can explain what it means in game terms -- why would a translator?
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Does that sentence make sense in English at all to you? No? Then I wouldn't rely on Google translate for Chinese translations. Not even my mother in law who can read that can explain what it means in game terms -- why would a translator?

Doesn't have to make sense. Just has to exclude the words "normal attack", "spark" and "chi".

/thread.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

umad cos ubad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Doesn't have to make sense. Just has to exclude the words "normal attack", "spark" and "chi".

/thread.

chi = Real Dollar in google translate. Spark = Violent attack. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this will affect the 4aps people, will be a bit harder to get chi then
  • Anelyn - Sanctuary
    Anelyn - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Great change a long time coming. Any confirmation from someone more fluent in Chinese?
    // Yes I'm 5.0.. stupid password
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Real dollars after the outbreak of the violent attacks on ordinary people during the Yuan will no longer be their strength.

Sounds like it might not be a global change but just a PvP one ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't worry guys!!! It's taking over 3 months (possibly longer) to get earthguard Rank 9 here! We still got plenty of time if this is true. b:pleased
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Chinese is right, normal attacks will indeed not gain chi during eruption. Although, I expect it to bug somehow in its first few attempts at implementation.

The real class this would hurt is once again BMs IMO, in PvP or PvE. Sad sad PWE, can never find a good balance between melee and ranged.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver
    Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    spent almot a year and a half farming (FARMING not selling gold <.<...u no ..gameplay work?) my aps an almost 5....so yeah if they do this me, and im sure ALOT of others, r gone

yeah its just going 2 b another **** of the bm class... sins perm spark with skills archers can have 5aps base... bm's being able 2 spark and/or hf has alot 2 do wit chi gain during spark
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their lv and beat you with experience." b:surrender b:laugh
  • VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Nerdrage ftw? b:chuckle If I lose my ability to use what was originally a glitch, I will scream and cry and cut my wrists and never play with you ever, ever again! b:angryb:cry
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Only thing this will hurt is PvE :S. Not many players unless haxly geared live through a 5.0 spark anyway.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nerdrage ftw? b:chuckle If I lose my ability to use what was originally a glitch, I will scream and cry and cut my wrists and never play with you ever, ever again! b:angryb:cry

wtf are you smoking? gaining chi from attacking is a glitch now?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary