TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Dunno how u guys thought u wiped amp off the map at the reset but we had no intention of winning the last fight >.> altho im glad if u think so.

I wonder why you had no intention of winning that fight. Is it because you knew you couldntb:bye
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited August 2011
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Wow some extremely close ones there. Exciting matchup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You are the meat in my wonton.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You are the wonton in my soup!
  • doczzzzz
    doczzzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011

go delete old files lol that or compress any footage you wanna save so you can store it and have room to record.
  • calculators
    calculators Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TW this weekend should be interesting

Anyone know why Amp and Ene havent been attacking?

Because Amp already has 2 days of TW every week, never mind if they are short fights or not. 2 days every week does get tiring. Or, maybe it's because Vinat is having sex with her bf from another country lol. Oh, right, wrong faction. My mistake.

As for the fights after the reset, go hunt down vorgen and jellytoast, they can tell you that Amp intentionally threw those fights. They rage-quit the faction over it. Something about how upsetting it was to be taunted by enel people when they were told to pull the cats out of enel's base at the 2 hour mark. Anybody on defense on enel side that night should be able to attest to that given that they were the ones doing the taunting. Enelysion never has been graceful in victory, defeat, or sport after all.

And what's disappointing, strife, is that you know Deceptistar has quit yet you still make slanderous remarks about Amp, knowing she is no longer in it. Bad, bad politics. You'd think saru would've taught you better. You're supposed to stroke other guilds, not sandpaper them. That's how she got you to abandon leg after all, isn't it?

Also, let's no one forget that Enelysion is made up of quite a few of Amplified's rejects over the past year or longer. So any criticism of fights with Amp over the past year is basically a criticism of your own members.
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I remember winning more than those 2 tws after the reset and one of them was also on a triple defense. I fail to see your points on how you yell at strife for making slanderous remarks when you do the same and from an alt. b:bye
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because Amp already has 2 days of TW every week, never mind if they are short fights or not. 2 days every week does get tiring. Or, maybe it's because Vinat is having sex with her bf from another country lol. Oh, right, wrong faction. My mistake.

Uwahwauhawuh maybe you should have some, you old hypocrit XD
    Best comment ever rofl <3
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2011

As for the fights after the reset, go hunt down vorgen and jellytoast, they can tell you that Amp intentionally threw those fights. They rage-quit the faction over it. Something about how upsetting it was to be taunted by enel people when they were told to pull the cats out of enel's base at the 2 hour mark. Anybody on defense on enel side that night should be able to attest to that given that they were the ones doing the taunting. Enelysion never has been graceful in victory, defeat, or sport after all.

And what's disappointing, strife, is that you know Deceptistar has quit yet you still make slanderous remarks about Amp, knowing she is no longer in it. Bad, bad politics. You'd think saru would've taught you better. You're supposed to stroke other guilds, not sandpaper them. That's how she got you to abandon leg after all, isn't it?

Also, let's no one forget that Enelysion is made up of quite a few of Amplified's rejects over the past year or longer. So any criticism of fights with Amp over the past year is basically a criticism of your own members.

It's cute when you post from your hidden account Vinat. How do I know that this is your account? Look at Amplified's Core Profile, click on Vinat, the leader of Amp, and the name is the same as this "alt". (Sorry for the run on sentence) If you're going to comment on how I like to put your faction down, at least do it with your own name instead of hiding behind an alt name used for trash talking. But I guess you're just better at in game politics than me :o Sounds like Vinat is in need of some sex from her bf in order to turn that bitchy attitude around, though I doubt that would work. You've been like this ever since I first met you in LG :P

How can you intentionally throw fights that you showed up to? I recall there being a pretty good effort on Amp's part to defend and attack that week they got wiped :o

As if I, or any member of Enelysion for that matter, could care if we rubbed amp the wrong way; the reason we attacked regi in the first place is so we could wipe you all off the map completely.

Ah yes, my disgraceful abandonment of LG. You knowing everything about anything know all about the reasons why I left. Yes, she seduced me to leave a virtual guild. She's that good!

And no, I'll correct you. Amplified is still brimming with its own rejects. That's why your guild is slowly dropping all it's members. That's why Amplified just sits and turtles on their little corner. But hey, at least you TW twice a week, compared to our once a week. Good job.

Come at me Vinat.
  • TrueDMG - Sanctuary
    TrueDMG - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I was in Amp and changed later to Ene. I dont understand the kindergarden behavior going on between those facs, like someone stole once a lolipop. Guys its a GAME and shouldnt end up how our messed up rl politics, sadly it sounds allready like that.

Also maybe solve your problems in a 4 eyes talk , cause speaking for a whole faction as a single person isnt right .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because it's a bunch of women spiting each other. You would do well to not get involved.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because it's a bunch of women spiting each other. You would do well to not get involved.

We should start a tranny spiting circle. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Interesting posts about Ene and Amp, now thats a rilvery ish ish.....Anyway I demand a Ene and Leg tw one weekend would be fun to do b:thanks
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Interesting posts about Ene and Amp, now thats a rilvery ish ish.....Anyway I demand a Ene and Leg tw one weekend would be fun to do b:thanks

No it wouldn't, lol. Look at gear level between factions. Legendary is equal to or better off than Regi. If Regi is rolling over Enel, what's Legendary going to do? :P Fun fights come from fighting people on or around your own faction's level of power o:
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Gather up your alts and bring Leg& back!
    We should start a tranny spiting circle. b:victory

All the awesome without the PMS! b:sin
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    No it wouldn't, lol. Look at gear level between factions. Legendary is equal to or better off than Regi. If Regi is rolling over Enel, what's Legendary going to do? :P Fun fights come from fighting people on or around your own faction's level of power o:

Snicker snort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

No no no, fun fights come from other games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    all of you are stupid as SEC fans imo

other than Vanderbilt fans
    edited August 2011
    I'm just posting for the sake of having a post on page 666 of this thread lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QQ Page 666. We're all gonna dieeeeeee!!

I hope Oldies will TW Kakumau again, they were a lot of fun to TW.

Turn off Matlock and come play again! b:cry
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm just posting for the sake of having a post on page 666 of this thread lol.
    me too :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No no no, fun fights come from other games.

see ya there b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Does Mendy play? b:question
    edited August 2011
    Does Mendy play? b:question

You're the only one not playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Psh that cuz I practicing with DoTA for DoTA 2!
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the amount of ignorance in this thread is astonishing.

first and foremost, i dont read these forums unless someone tells me that i absolutely have to for whatever dumb trollish posts that either ampies or other ppl are posting.

strife: if you knew anything about me youd know i have no issue saying what i have to say to you or whoevers face. simple fact of the matter is no one outside of amp matters to me at all, so its not worth my time. and the "alt same name thing" just makes no sense. but hey now that i made a post go ahead and click my core page. also, i dont owe you or anyone else any explanation for any of amps tws, and any amp member making posts about our tws should keep the same in mind.

"come at" you rofl. grow up. and get out of the ghetto. thats the most ridiculous thing ive read on these forums, and that says a lot.

i vow this is the last time i listen when someone asks me to read this thread. have fun trolling eachother and nerdraging over this thread. hell, have fun throwing my name around and cracking jokes and bashing my guild. the opinions of people who have nothing better to do than spread their misery around a game forum are not of any value to anyone in amp.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Popcorn, cupcakes, and wontons available here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Popcorn, cupcakes, and wontons available here.

One cupcake, please. b:cute This is entertaining reading.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level