TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So, your PM box is going to be FLOODED, and Qui won't be posting anymore? b:sad

No, Ast's PM box will just be flooded. Qui will still post lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8u5bSyt-Zw

tw 9/10 music got blocked use your own
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8u5bSyt-Zw

tw 9/10 music got blocked use your own

necy so hax casting skills while mounted ~9:10
    edited September 2011
    Options
    necy so hax casting skills while mounted ~9:10

My mount casts skills. I think I'm more hax.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Your R9 fac died astypoo D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    .-. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXSJR-3x8e4&feature=related

since I don't see many bm tw vids (cuz we hit like sissies, at least the under-geared ones)

~enjoy watching me die millions of times.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Your R9 fac died astypoo D:<

Dun worry about it.. I have it kept away safe ripe for return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dun worry about it.. I have it kept away safe ripe for return.

Offer pony rides and watch the apps flood in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Offer pony rides and watch the apps flood in.
    i watched my little ponies with astypoo a few days ago :o
    he was very knowledgable and it was my first time b:cute
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Was it good? b:cute
    edited September 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Was it good? b:cute
    that sounds wrong b:cute
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

:O Asty popped your Ponies cherry?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We need to try another episode. I think Swarm of the Century might be good too.

Now is a great time to catch up since season 2 is starting in 3 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    edited September 2011
    Options
    that sounds wrong b:cute

I bet it was good.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We need to try another episode. I think Swarm of the Century might be good too.

Now is a great time to catch up since season 2 is starting in 3 days.
    i bet u did this too :o

http://www.hubworld.com/my-little-pony/shows/friendship-is-magic/games/mlp-adventures-in-ponyville

she looks nice ;O
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhealrIJ7Z1qexdcxo1_500.jpg
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No one mare should have all that frieeeendship
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8srUyAIjCdo

GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS NOW. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No one mare should have all that frieeeendship
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8srUyAIjCdo
    pimpin harem >:O
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

since I don't see many bm tw vids (cuz we hit like sissies, at least the under-geared ones)

not bad for your gearsb b:victory
  • iwreckhavok
    iwreckhavok Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why do regi and leg always have to gank vindi? cant take them 1v1 so they form an illegal alliance and double attack....
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why do regi and leg always have to gank vindi? cant take them 1v1 so they form an illegal alliance and double attack....

errrr illegal? b:surrender
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why Do Regi And Leg Always Have To Gank Vindi? Cant Take Them 1v1 So They Form An Illegal Alliance And Double Attack....

Lolololololololololololololololol

Lolololololololololololololololol

And... Illegal like, say, declaring on your own alt faction? Oh. Hum... Wait a minute... That isn't Leg or Regi... That's... Let's not go there. Oh wait, I already did!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • doczzzzz
    doczzzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

shiet laura got swag yo lmfao makes me almost wanna tw again xD damn good vid and <3 LG p.s. why the hell i still got no forum access for LG? i can't even drop by lol im not gonna re download pwi jsut to say hi T.T
  • Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

i thought as formal members of nef, one would be use to double attacks, that being said they would probably defend one only so no biggie
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:scorn
    Why is it that Vindi trolls always troll on Anon alts?

Troll on your mains~ It's more fun b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    <--- Vindi Troll

TEEHEE
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Vindi QQs and acts like they are the only faction to ever have to double defend. It rarely happens, get over it and defend or no show and hush geez. Even small factions get doubles and i hear less QQ from themb:chuckle
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Illegal? *sigh* ppl start to lose their senses if they play pwi too much I guess.

To answer your question, it's because Vindi is good (happy?), so wanna see how they do in dd, ofc they'll no show again to one TW, which one? Only time will tell

And, no streaming tonight again :(
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup