TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It is extremely unlikely that two opponents will be matched exactly in gear. Whoever is at a disadvantage simply has to 'play better.'

GFs see you next week (if school doesnt kill me :X)

I hope schools kill you!!!! One less archer to pew pew me down... but i got to say i kinda did thought we were doing better cause we have a good team of cat barbs compared to before where we were scrapping to find a full team of barbs to pull cats in today r9 environment.

I can't wait for every week tw if my aunt doesn't kill me first :p
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:cry stop purging me!

Purge Sui and leave me beee b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Heh I got the data for the archers:

Legendary R9 archers
    SuiRyuJin	Legendary	Demon	5/6	+10arm	+12weap	JoSD
    Ackles   	Legendary	Demon	6/6	+10arm	+11weap	JoSD
    lSHOTwOnder	Legendary	Demon	6/6	+10arm	+12weap	DoT / JoSD
    digitalbleh	Legendary	Demon	3/6	+10arm	+11weap	JoSD / Vit
    VlLKASS   	Legendary	Demon	6/6	+11arm	+12weap	Flawless HP +JoSD
    Valirah   	Legendary	Sage	6/6	+6arm	+12weap	Immac HP + PDef
    StormDragoon	Legendary	Demon	4/6	+6arm	+12weap	Flawless HP
    Archerfreaky	Legendary	Demon	6/6	+10arm	+10weap	JoSD
    nfnf    	Legendary	?	?	?	?	?
    _Nejad_  	Legendary	Demon	6/6	+10arm	+10weap	DoT
    CaSimy    	Legendary	Demon	6/6	+10arm	+10weap	Immac HP
    NickRockzz	Legendary	Demon	2/6	+6arm	+6weap	Flawless HP

Vindicate R9 archers
    KengKong	Vindicate	Demon	2/6	+10arm	+12weap	DoT
    Ruvil    	Vindicate	Demon	5/6	+10arm	+11weap	Immac HP
    squeasy    	Vindicate	Demon	4/6	+10arm	?11weap	Immac HP
    rfskkirby    	Vindicate	Demon	4/6	+11arm	+12weap	JoSD + DoT
    EternalEmox	Vindicate	Demon?	?	?11arm	?12weap	DoT
    LOVELYYESY	Vindicate	Demon	6/6	+10arm	+11weap	Immac HP
    NaturesAir	Vindicate	Demon	5/6	+5arm	+10weap	JoSD / DoT / Cit Gem
    Oonaville	Vindicate	Sage	4/6	+4arm	+10weap	Immac Hp

holy stalking asterelles >____>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:avoid i have successfully hidden the fact that i am a full 6/6 r9 archer from the stalker! wuhahahhahah b:laugh
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:avoid i have successfully hidden the fact that i am a full 6/6 r9 archer from the stalker! wuhahahhahah b:laugh

Aster was bz inspecting other parts of Suis "gear"
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    r9 BM or Barb is like 1/2 of a r9 Archer, Wiz, or Psychic. Range > Melee is TW.

I want to play a R9 archer god dangit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Aster was bz inspecting other parts of Suis "gear"

Ast envies Sui's small **** since I last forced Ast to have that...enlargement. Muahahahaha!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ast envies Sui's small **** since I last forced Ast to have that...enlargement. Muahahahaha!

b:cute
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011

*grope*
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *grope*

D8
    Oh my...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Random, was being bored and looked through some of these videos, funny how some people edit every single of their deaths to make them look like they never die b:laugh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I never die. Except to Ruvipie. But then it is only fake death.

Also every time I hit Nukey he dies.

True story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxSnMk403PM&feature=related

mmmm

this says me all o\/er it :O <3Hed pe

+bored at 3 am after wipeing my laptop .-.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I never die. Except to Ruvipie. But then it is only fake death.

Also every time I hit Nukey he dies.

True story.

Proof or it didnt happen! b:angry
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Random, was being bored and looked through some of these videos, funny how some people edit every single of their deaths to make them look like they never die b:laugh

i think part of the reason they edit that is b/c no one wants to watch ppl spend a few minutes rebuffing and running all the way back to battle, that would be very boring
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Most of the vids I see, cut out right after the You have died! Box appears. So it shows they died, but as Fenora said it make the vid more interesting it skips to the next battle sequence.
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    TW this weekend should be interesting

Anyone know why Amp and Ene havent been attacking?
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TW this weekend should be interesting

Anyone know why Amp and Ene havent been attacking?

If I told you i would have to kill you. b:shutup
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Enelysion is burned out on long tw's. We presume Regi will keep attacking us for whatever reason so we just hold off ourselves for now.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:cry damn it... no TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Enelysion is burned out on long tw's. We presume Regi will keep attacking us for whatever reason so we just hold off ourselves for now.

Ah, yes those can get quite tiring. Good luck on your Defense tonight.
    Dear Vindi venos,

Dun purge meh b:surrender
    edited August 2011
    you guys only ever have 1 semi tw per week (if at all) for the last couple months... only the last month or so was it long with regi
    some weeks no one even attacked nor defended, or u just had tiny facs poke ya and you sneezed at them.

i cant understand why you be tired when all the other factions on the map are so actively busier than u guys >.>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Ah, yes those can get quite tiring. Good luck on your Defense tonight.

Haha, thanks. Will be fun I'm sure. TW is nice, 6 hours of it, not fun.

And your point is what Deceptistar? O__o All what other factions? The pace of LG/Vindi TW's has recently taken a change, so their not doing long three hours wars. Kakumau, Angeles, and Amp don't seem very busy either.
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yea that 2 week break between 8 consecutive defences from "tiny" nef "poking" at us was unacceptable.
    edited August 2011
    Haha, thanks. Will be fun I'm sure. TW is nice, 6 hours of it, not fun.

And your point is what Deceptistar? O__o All what other factions? The pace of LG/Vindi TW's has recently taken a change, so their not doing long three hours wars. Kakumau, Angeles, and Amp don't seem very busy either.
    ijs im wondering how can u be burnt out, out of all of us, when youved faced the least amount of threats on the map so far and pretty much just watch others attack each other :P
    and yeah, pretty much every fac on the map been pretty busy, maybe u took too long a vacation to notice lol
    Yea that 2 week break between 8 consecutive defences from "tiny" nef "poking" at us was unacceptable.
    nef didnt start poking you. You did >.> course they gonna get mad after u took their land. Woulda thought amp vs LG alt fac would teach u something about how pple act when attacked ;o
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Don't recall complaining about nef attacking, perhaps some comprehension would do you some good. Just pointing that we were in fact active these last months.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Maybe you didn't read euzebe's post. There is no real point in getting into a discussion with you on this, since your own activity in the game has been next to non-existent. How many 3 hour TW's have Amp, Kakumau, or Regi been in compared to Enelysion, Legendary, and Vindicate. Even Angeles has had more "action" than the first 3 factions. The only time Amp ever got a real fight was against an alt faction, which if you don't recall, Amp managed to lose one of the times to. So where do you base your statements from? As soon as Enelysion wiped Amp off the map we were doing 3 hour TW's, both attack and defense against Nef before they fell apart again. This was for more than two months, and some of these were double defenses for Enelysion. So how have we not been busy again? Because we choose not to spend all our time doing 6 hours of TW every weekend against an opponent that we don't even come close to in a 1v1? Guess we just aren't true PWI die-hards; I've a feeling nobody in Enelysion will be disappointed knowing this.

I'm a bit disappointed to see that even after you've pretty much retired from this game, you still have this apparent chip on your shoulder against Enelysion. Time to move along, ijs.
    edited August 2011
    Don't recall complaining about nef attacking, perhaps some comprehension would do you some good. Just pointing that we were in fact active these last months.
    you are right actually. it must have been pretty busy and challenging for you guys.

Maybe you didn't read euzebe's post. There is no real point in getting into a discussion with you on this, since your own activity in the game has been next to non-existent. How many 3 hour TW's have Amp, Kakumau, or Regi been in compared to Enelysion, Legendary, and Vindicate. Even Angeles has had more "action" than the first 3 factions. The only time Amp ever got a real fight was against an alt faction, which if you don't recall, Amp managed to lose one of the times to. So where do you base your statements from? As soon as Enelysion wiped Amp off the map we were doing 3 hour TW's, both attack and defense against Nef before they fell apart again. This was for more than two months, and some of these were double defenses for Enelysion. So how have we not been busy again? Because we choose not to spend all our time doing 6 hours of TW every weekend against an opponent that we don't even come close to in a 1v1? Guess we just aren't true PWI die-hards; I've a feeling nobody in Enelysion will be disappointed knowing this.

I'm a bit disappointed to see that even after you've pretty much retired from this game, you still have this apparent chip on your shoulder against Enelysion. Time to move along, ijs.
    chill? >.> you seem to be getting super defensive over a small thing =P
    of course my activity is non-existent, didnt you know everyone is on alts right now? >_>

Dunno how u guys thought u wiped amp off the map at the reset but we had no intention of winning the last fight >.> altho im glad if u think so.

i been pretty much equally talking about other facs, enelysion the least of them infact. If its any chip, its not me whos being hypersensitive. <_<;
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Enjoy your trolling then. Nice to see that's all you got :P
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    man this thread is so boring

hockey needs to start soong b:cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skx9aBVvDig&NR=1

Loudest arena in the NHL baby!