TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• doczzzzz
    doczzzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the amount of ignorance in this thread is astonishing.

first and foremost, i dont read these forums unless someone tells me that i absolutely have to for whatever dumb trollish posts that either ampies or other ppl are posting.

strife: if you knew anything about me youd know i have no issue saying what i have to say to you or whoevers face. simple fact of the matter is no one outside of amp matters to me at all, so its not worth my time. and the "alt same name thing" just makes no sense. but hey now that i made a post go ahead and click my core page. also, i dont owe you or anyone else any explanation for any of amps tws, and any amp member making posts about our tws should keep the same in mind.

"come at" you rofl. grow up. and get out of the ghetto. thats the most ridiculous thing ive read on these forums, and that says a lot.

i vow this is the last time i listen when someone asks me to read this thread. have fun trolling eachother and nerdraging over this thread. hell, have fun throwing my name around and cracking jokes and bashing my guild. the opinions of people who have nothing better to do than spread their misery around a game forum are not of any value to anyone in amp.

isnt it funny when someone gets so srs? lmfao
  • Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No it wouldn't, lol. Look at gear level between factions. Legendary is equal to or better off than Regi. If Regi is rolling over Enel, what's Legendary going to do? :P Fun fights come from fighting people on or around your own faction's level of power o:

it's ok strife it would be 81vs79 people you have a number advantage n_n cause your secret lover will backstab us!
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Alright what I want to know is whats up with all these crude and nasty comments about Strife and Sanu? Strife is a really nice guy and was a very good leader in Leg and have had Sanu as a leader back when I was in ene long time ago. As far as I know they are both really nice helpful people and what they do with their real life is their own buisness.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Two people who love each other are open about their relationship in a video game full of angry teenagers and un-loved 20 somethings. Of course there will be rude comments b:chuckle

In other news, Ruvipie, you are the wonton soup in my plastic delivery container.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The only "winners" in this game are the people who find people that make this game worth playing b:kiss especially the romantic ones b:cute (o ya and PWE for making $$$ off of pixels)

In PWI Sanctuary news, you ^, are the plastic delivery container in my recycling bin b:laugh

(I use so many smilies o.o)

edit: unholy ****! im 6666 ';..;'
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The only "winners" in this game are the people who find people that make this game worth playing b:kiss especially the romantic ones b:cute (o ya and PWE for making $$$ off of pixels)

In PWI Sanctuary news, you ^, are the plastic delivery container in my recycling bin b:laugh

b:sad
    I got thrown in the trash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You are the recycling bin on my desktop.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Huh, the "gossip report" got a few new pages
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • mb02
    mb02 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ah yes, my disgraceful abandonment of LG. You knowing everything about anything know all about the reasons why I left. Yes, she seduced me to leave a virtual guild. She's that good! .[/QUOTE]

QQ i knew i should've given u cam time Pinkyson b:cry
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZsyGSJQc0 Friday TW
    Music cuts off halfway because Youtube made me replace my real music, then didn't deign to give me a long enough track >.>
    Jerks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

I had 6,666 HP on my Sin, buffed. I couldn't live with that, so I refined my R6 armor, and now I have 7k buffed. Problem Solved. b:chuckle
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    now can someone explain to me how vindi gone from losing in 1 hour 2 weeks ago to winning? lol
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    now can someone explain to me how vindi gone from losing in 1 hour 2 weeks ago to winning? lol

ya that was my bad . i was away and without my op gear and awesome pk skill they were lost .

b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

We were training new member's b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ya that was my bad . i was away and without my op gear and awesome pk skill they were lost .

b:chuckle

b:shocked gelfy came back from his yellow sub-marine .
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

:P Like the same thing that happened to them only reverse and not drama llama.
    Vindi took a few TWs to adapt to defending but now they do it better and take better advantage of their pushes. Us being a few people short doesn't help, but theoretically we should have still had a chance this weekend. We made a few major errors and that was the clincher.

:P you can see how solid their pushes are now in Roid's vids. T_T even tho he keel me once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Us being a few people short doesn't help:P you can see how solid their pushes are now in Roid's vids. T_T even tho he keel me once.

Ummm...I would just like to point out that we usually never have more then about 60 sign-ups each week when making squads, so the missing people thing I dunno. It happens to every faction and I would refuse to use that as an excuse...If we get a full 80 it is like the heaven's opened up and shined upon the night's TW b:surrenderb:chuckle

Also, like I said, "training," we have a lot of new people and a lot of which had never TW'd or had little TW experiance and also, mistakes were made. It happens to everyone.

Leg and Vindi are right on each other, so you never know how it will go from TW to TW. Isn't that what makes it fun and not epically boring? They are literally neck and neck TW's each week.

With that said, I do not really think either faction can use anything as an excuse for a loss one week and a win another. Each week is something different and something new...Well, except for the charm burn and having to go potty after sitting for 1-2 hours after having downed energy drinks or coffee. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If we get a full 80 it is like the heaven's opened up and shined upon the night's TW b:surrenderb:chuckle

Full 80? u must be joking x.x .. dont remember when we had a full 80 anyway b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Full 80? u must be joking x.x .. dont remember when we had a full 80 anyway b:surrender

Why I said "if" Oona b:chuckle

And yeah...a full 80 is almost LOL b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rainbows
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:dirty
    Ruvie sure is sexy when he's worked up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wow interesting, regi been having 95+ signups last 5 weeks lol
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    appreciate that theres someone worth fighting X)

Same. No point playing without good TWb:cute
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's cuz vindi finally realized that to win TWs we need to

M I D P U S H A L L D A Y E R R R R R R R D A Y T W E N T Y -F I V E E I G H T

4 7 9!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i blieve we had full 80 last week about 1hour+ into the TW =.=
    AND we generally have 69 official sign ups (seems to b the magic number) right b4 tw.
    sub 60 wen im tryin to make squads b:angry is like wtf how the hell do i make squads w/ 3 BMS THREE BMS?! why are there so many damn seekers u guys cant even do anything!! (lolz besides get hit alot and spin around lookin pretty xD)

lololz anyways im more just rantin, no excuses, great TWs past few weeks. im sure every major TW faction/coordinator/squad maker can understand what im talkin about, prob same for everyone QQ

appreciate that theres someone worth fighting X)

"now can someone explain to me how vindi gone from losing in 1 hour 2 weeks ago to winning? lol"

if I told you id have to keeel you b:sin

such a lie... you have soo many *inserts lots of profanity* bm running around stunning and hfing
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont show up to every tw b:avoid
  • iwreckhavok
    iwreckhavok Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dear legendary,

please stop saying you lost bcuz you were short on signups. 80-90+ signups a week is no excuse when vindi only gets 69 or so official signups. legendary is an inferior faction. end of story
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dear troll,

Please try to be more original. End of criticism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]