TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well neither can you, he had the account like ages ago and plus 20 people have access to that account so gtfo before u think he's the only one that has access to the account and because u really cant prove that he is the only one that has access to it. BRO wth what am i doing awake at 9am >.> i dun like ya strife b:surrender

I really couldn't care if you don't like me, lol.

If you want to know how I found out what I know, maybe you can ask the former leader of your previous faction. He's the one who told me :) Course, we must both be liars :3
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    leave it qui >.> thats just an ignorant comment of someone whos been fed 2nd, 3rd hand info and swallowing without question. Your in the fac, you know what happens for real, isnt that good enough?
    If karmas real, its making a u-turn and its not at us ;P

[/COLOR]

Ignorant really?

Outlaw was beating Amplified (years ago), and you kept making excuses for the losses:

"Nef is passing Outlaw pots"
    "turook is married to Venus_Fox, they have lotsa nef alts"
    "We were outnumbered, that's why we lost" in a 80 vs 80 Tw

So you were being ignorant then? Since you weren't in Outlaw and were "fed 2nd, 3rd hand info and swallowing without question".

Nice to know...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    K I don't know where those excuses came from, if they're on forums somewhere, then find it.

As an officer who used to help set squads for Amp (not anymore though cuz I've been busy with RL) I do know that Amp had trouble with numbers for the longest time. I don't know if Outlaw could field 80 back then or whether we were outnumbered, but there were never 80vs80 fights against Outlaw last year. If you were referring to an older time then I wouldn't know.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    K I don't know where those excuses came from, if they're on forums somewhere, then find it.

As an officer who used to help set squads for Amp (not anymore though cuz I've been busy with RL) I do know that Amp had trouble with numbers for the longest time. I don't know if Outlaw could field 80 back then or whether we were outnumbered, but there were never 80vs80 fights against Outlaw last year. If you were referring to an older time then I wouldn't know.

It was when Jsmash was leader, and its on this thread on the back and forth replies between KeeleyRin and Decp. Not going to spend my time going through hundreds of pages. I remember part of the fun was what excuses would be made in world chat after the TWs were over.

Again all I said was its Karma (referring to previous ganks on Leg&Ary), nothing to get all work up on.

Cheers
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dont blame the poor karma its pure butt kissing left and right thats all. All factions on any server gets served sooner or later.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BUT LEG&ARY WAS SO CUTE Y U TAKE OUR FCC TELE. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BUT LEG&ARY WAS SO CUTE Y U TAKE OUR FCC TELE. b:sad

Yes, now we gotta fly our lvl 1 nubs in to fcc land. QQ
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hush and come back now, kthanxbai

neber! *runs around naked* \o\ /o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

*sells pics on WC for 5 bil ea*
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

you dare deny a request coming from fenora!? >:o *begins kidnapping plan*
  • Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dont blame the poor karma its pure butt kissing left and right thats all. All factions on any server gets served sooner or later.

lol butt kissing is definitely right, except it didn't go out so well for amp this week, 4 lands leftover after next week but i don't think they will lose anymore land unless some other faction is going after amp.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol butt kissing is definitely right, except it didn't go out so well for amp this week, 4 lands leftover after next week but i don't think they will lose anymore land unless some other faction is going after amp.

waaait am i counting wrong or u? o.o i think i counted 6 lands lol
  • mickeyj20
    mickeyj20 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    He said next week which if im not mistaken mean regi and leg plan on atacking 2 more lands next week and then leaving u alone
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mickeyj20 wrote: »
    He said next week which if im not mistaken mean regi and leg plan on atacking 2 more lands next week and then leaving u alone

aah okay
    Well anyways heres a video of Amplified vs Nefarious...i look awesome the first 2 mins hehe hint im wearing a pink jakcets b:thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eJ-h9qnmpk
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yes, now we gotta fly our lvl 1 nubs in to fcc land. QQ

Uhhhh....Squad Signet ftw? b:shutupb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you dare deny a request coming from fenora!? >:o *begins kidnapping plan*

sounds kinky O_O
    <3 true xD make sure to mail me my split tho <_< >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So what does Karma have to do with anything? Why are you people so upset that Amp attacked Leg&?
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So what does Karma have to do with anything? Why are you people so upset that Amp attacked Leg&?

b:quiet If I tell you the truth, then I have to kill you.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Because you stole their weekly coins. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It was when Jsmash was leader, and its on this thread on the back and forth replies between KeeleyRin and Decp. Not going to spend my time going through hundreds of pages. I remember part of the fun was what excuses would be made in world chat after the TWs were over.

Again all I said was its Karma (referring to previous ganks on Leg&Ary), nothing to get all work up on.

Cheers
    why are u focusing on Leg&Ary of all factions who already had a load of land to start out with with their main fac? What about the plenty of other factions on the map who had only that land to defend, and got ganked by all the bigger factions? Is it JUST delayed karma for those gankers? Either you dont see it or your biased and you dont care. Its very selfish.
    Honestly if i step back and look at it, i feel more sorry for those who lost their land on their main fac, not one who lays out their main AND alt fac on the map and rages because they cant keep all the lands they own on 2 factions. Thats not karma, thats just vengeful greed.

Cheers

i see buttkiss and PMS spreading all over the map atm b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i think we are more angry that we lost fcc teleport for our nub faction! b:angry you don't need fcc teleport! we do! since it is a baby faction b:cute
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Because you stole their weekly coins. b:quiet

rofl... like the members see it b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Oh, now it is getting interesting. I am looking at 100 million coming in to Legendary this week. b:pleased
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i think we are more angry that we lost fcc teleport for our nub faction! b:angry you don't need fcc teleport! we do! since it is a baby faction b:cute
    your a tranny >.>
    trannies get carried so ask a man and let him grope u, in exchange u get a semi-tele
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    your a tranny >.>
    trannies get carried so ask a man and let him grope u, in exchange u get a semi-tele

but his wizzy is a ugly dood o.o
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but his wizzy is a ugly dood o.o

Thats what gender-reset alls are for, coming soon to a boutique near you.b:cute
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options

b:lipcurl b:lipcurl

Yeah, because buying charm for all our cata barb for every TW, financing charm for all members for big TW, furnishing Apothecary for every TW for every participant, Event budget (admittedly slow), Skillbook program budget, Refine program budget, Base upgrades for a maxed base, Bids every week when bids now exceed 60 mil per land plot totally (lol how much did Amp bid again on Archo tw?) = members not seeing money. The numbers exist and they're not as pretty as you're implying. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:lipcurl b:lipcurl

Yeah, because buying charm for all our cata barb for every TW, financing charm for all members for big TW, furnishing Apothecary for every TW for every participant, Event budget (admittedly slow), Skillbook program budget, Refine program budget, Base upgrades for a maxed base, Bids every week when bids now exceed 60 mil per land plot totally (lol how much did Amp bid again on Archo tw?) = members not seeing money. The numbers exist and they're not as pretty as you're implying. b:shutup
    gotta agree that sucks.

blame the catshop infestation in west.
    call in harpy and let release her magical breath upon the ground. b:kiss
    all shall be cleansed
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    4.5-5 mil per plat HP charm x 1-2 per cata barb x 4 Cata barb per TW = 18-40 mil per TW just on Cata charms b:shocked

Forget Harpy, unleash Dismal Duke on West Archo. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You're paying way too much for an hp plat there...