TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    xkanx wrote: »
    I watch old Legendary vs Vindicate tw videos and it seems like Lg has like different barbs pulling every video.

That's because at that time, LG didn't really have the same barbs signing up every week for TW. Also, some would request a break from pulling.
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:shutup LOL did you not read? Dan or Tam doesnt take any tw suggestions from members. it is their way or the highway. Members have expressed MANY good ideas but if it doesnt come from a certain person or certain officer they will ignore it and just keep talking. b:bye

sorry, but that just isn't true...Tam takes ALL suggestions into account when she makes up squads, I've spent a lot of time on vent with her as she has made squads, and it is not an easy job when you have to take into account personal requests and signups

I spent many months as defense coordinator and in that time saw many suggestions tested and some implemented, a lot of suggestions sound good, but just dont work in reality

In a perfect world, with perfect signups, and perfect turnout everyone could get the squad they wanted, wouldnt get put on reserves, and wouldnt have to get up in the middle of the night for a TW, but in reality it just doesn't work out that way
  • lolfailed
    lolfailed Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:shutup LOL did you not read? Dan or Tam doesnt take any tw suggestions from members. it is their way or the highway. Members have expressed MANY good ideas but if it doesnt come from a certain person or certain officer they will ignore it and just keep talking. b:bye

Bahahaahaha, u are wraithtanker are you not? or should I say weedtanker, quit smoking it kid. U have less defense than most the cat BMs in Regi, how is this skill/gear? and QQs more than ignathas and everyone in faction combined when things don't go their way. Dan and Tam have to consider multiple suggestions when coordinating and building TW squads, not just from 1 person. Get it through your thick skull wraithtanker, if i was TW coordinator I wouldn't let u pull either, you'd prob just ragequit the TW like you did faction

Who do u think u are? the new god of pwi that knows everything, u must be related to sarendena

nerd_)_rage
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What Strife says still applies. We do rotate squads week by week based on who signs up, who didn't get to tw last week, and who wants a break, but also we lack consistent sign ups of cata barbs to "force" someone to pull every week.

LG just works with what we get. Once squad lead, clerics, and barbs are laid out, rest is filled in by what is needed and who got to TW the week before. >.> It's not always optimal but it's the best to be fair to everyone who puts in the effort to sign up.

Personally, do NOT envy the people who have to make squads b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lolfailed wrote: »
    Bahahaahaha, u are wraithtanker are you not? or should I say weedtanker, quit smoking it kid. U have less defense than most the cat BMs in Regi, how is this skill/gear? and QQs more than ignathas and everyone in faction combined when things don't go their way. Dan and Tam have to consider multiple suggestions when coordinating and building TW squads, not just from 1 person. Get it through your thick skull wraithtanker, if i was TW coordinator I wouldn't let u pull either, you'd prob just ragequit the TW like you did faction

Who do u think u are? the new god of pwi that knows everything, u must be related to sarendena

nerd_)_rage

o.o; who are you lol? and why did you say my name.

If you really knew me. You would know I wouldnt hide behind a alt to speak my mind. I dont care what people think of me but when I want a answer/make a suggestion by god I will. So good try Idiot go try to troll me harder n.n
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wait...Wraithtanker is TnTn?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SOME GIRL quit months ago. SOME GUY has been playing her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    XXX quit months ago. XXX has been playing her.

You really should really get in the habit of not saying stuff like that on forums lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You really should really get in the habit of not saying stuff like that on forums lol.

Asterelle quit months ago, Quilues been playing her b:avoid
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Asterelle quit months ago, Quilues been playing her b:avoid

Then why Ast's **** still small? b:sad
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tn quit months ago. Wraith has been playing her.

Tn recently came back to the game
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    eh idc about coordinating i said like year ago ill never be officer again its just hard and unfair and boring.. i never QQ about that whoever said it.. just was sick being on reserves thats it, its unfair both to people being on reserves and to factions who dont get enough members for tws.. in one faction theres a surplus in another faction theres a shortage, and its unbalanced, is what i always hated in tws.. just that ;)

time for work :P thinking maybe i should become a mastercard archer and kill everything...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Then why Ast's **** still small? b:sad

Wow what a great point b:laugh
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:surrender

My fingers are 100 miles faster than my brain at times!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lolfailed wrote: »

nerd_)_rage

Good try, but wrong. My turn your either;
    TheDan
    WhiteShot
    Bastey

Right dum dum.
  • truekossy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:surrender

My fingers are 100 miles faster than my brain at times!

That sounds like a handy ability. Care to demonstrate? b:cute
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yea but taking people for seniority over skill/gear is kinda stupid and that is what regi does for the most part.

I would have to totally disagree here.. I have just joined Regi and the first 3 TW's i was in I was in the cata squad.. Not saying I aint got skills, but I def dont have seniority.

When you have 120 sign up for 80 spots 40 are gonna be disappointed.. and they have to revolve people in order to let everyone have a turn. If some are in always it could be because they are the only ones of their class that sign up and are needed as number 1 priority.

As for the person complaining about being put on reserves.. the 4 TWs before that he was in the TW and the lst TW he stated he would only be able to play for 10 mins. Now what TW coordinator would put someone in a squad that was gonna have to leave after 10 ins.. really now...

And one last note. Why are you saying only 3 superpowers. There are more than 3 factions on the map. And last I checked Amp owned most of the land across the top.. so they are still in it. Jolibee has held their land for months now and Angeles keeps going strong.

Ene, Leg, Vindi, Regi, Amp.. thats 5.. not 3
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Good try, but wrong. My turn your either;
    WhiteShot
    Bastey

Right dum dum.

really? reallllllllly? have u read any of basteys or whites posts ever? now i realllllly doubt u were ever in regi. that was the most **** thing ive ever seen posted

(nothing agasint bastey and white, but english is ur sec language we understand xD)
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    really? reallllllllly? have u read any of basteys or whites posts ever? now i realllllly doubt u were ever in regi. that was the most **** thing ive ever seen posted

(nothing agasint bastey and white, but english is ur sec language we understand xD)

how would i know you got SOOOOOOOO pissed that acid was kicked cause of what he did in vent if I wasnt in regicide u dum dum
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how would i know you got SOOOOOOOO pissed that acid was kicked cause of what he did in vent if I wasnt in regicide u dum dum

b:surrender that is kind of a given... no offense to amsel but what wife (irl) wouldnt get pissed if their husband got kicked from a faction?

so... that doesnt really prove anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:surrender that is kind of a given... no offense to amsel but what wife (irl) wouldnt get pissed if their husband got kicked from a faction?

so... that doesnt really prove anything

I think the anon guy's main focus is that he knows the reason why the guy got kicked out of the faction as his proof of being a member....

but that still doesn't prove much because it's fairly easy for word to spread. Especially when drama's involved.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    I think the anon guy's main focus is that he knows the reason why the guy got kicked out of the faction as his proof of being a member....

but that still doesn't prove much because it's fairly easy for word to spread. Especially when drama's involved.

ya... i know why he got kicked too xD and i am not in regi... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ya... i know why he got kicked too xD and i am not in regi... b:chuckle

lolol everyone knows, im one hell of a talker, and regi loves gossip. just sad that everything has prolly been told wrong =/ damn lessy ruined game for us. oh well still can do dailys and troll forums right?
    ~~drama dram drama~~

but back on topic ya ur a tard, just come out and tell us ;D everyone has always known me when ive trash talked. and u all know ive done it a lot ._.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    to Boots_Elf - figures you havent been in faction like Seijitsu for example.. i just recently had a tw and it was alot more fun, BUT only had 1 or 2 squads, both parties... where is that a Force in TW map? if small factions hold 4 territories it doesnt mean they even have a Chance vs those 4 factions (forgot to include enelysion :P ).. about you being in regi as a new member, well i was there more then half a year well since autumn, and it is a great faction you should be happy ;) 1 of the reasons i quit is for the people like You, Mister, Not to be put on Reserves Yourselves, so think a little before you post :) next, about the 10mins i think amplified lost in 5 minutes, wasnt actually following that one, but i remmember regi slaughtering oldies once in 2 minutes and i Hate those kind of tws, either youre a winner or a looser does not matter, they are just not FUN.. it is why i always was in favour of TW map balance.. me alone can do nothing ofc :> and yea not the last reason that i was put in reserves 50% of tws lately :) i know better cos it was myself, no offence.. but the 1 thing i dont get still, is the meaning of Reserves in tws.. so what a person broke a leg, so what he died while playing, if it happened it happened, better to have those reserved people fighting normal tws in another factions, whould make smaller factions stronger and overpowered factions weaker, that applies everywhere, not regi.. regi was always in favour of balance for as long as i remmember is why i joined it back then in the first place :>
    >>work
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    <1 of the reasons i quit is for the people like You, Mister, Not to be put on Reserves Yourselves, so think a little before you post :) next, about the 10mins i think amplified lost in 5 minutes, wasnt actually following that one,>

Last time I checked my body parts were female..

The TW lasted 17 mins. But there was no way of knowing whether or not it would last 5 mins or 3 hrs seeing as neither one of us had another TW to go to. If you applied for a job that was an 8 hr shift and told them.. but I can only stay for a half hr.. would you be hired? I think not.

like I said.. how would you propose the set up squads if 120 signed up for only 80 spots.. and they need to ROTATE players so EVERYONE gets a chance? DUH!! Reserves. Why was I not on reserves.. well because I am a cleric and they want 1 cleric in each squad and depending n how many clerics sign up.. most likely every cleric that signs up will get a spot unless somehow more than enough clerics sign up. Its called being fair.. so everyone gets a turn.

And lastly I have been in small factions.. Very small.. like only 10 people in it small. I TW'd with Amp and Outlaw when only 30 people signed up. I TW'd with Corvinus with only 2 squads. Ive done 3 hr TWs and 2 min TWs.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn think i just dont love this game.. i loved Knight Online, really.. was only pk no cashshoppers all about work in lvling and pk and some farming, but mainly pk... so so sad hackers destroyed it :( pwi only has 5-180 minutes of tw every week and its 90% only 5 minutes.. i spent so much time here but i just didnt love it except for tw.. think ill just quit.. or be like w.e catshop only... need to think of a new hobbie
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • XxMountMexX - Sanctuary
    XxMountMexX - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I did not make that up. And I already stated it is rumor. b:shocked And what's your issue with me any way? First the faction chat 6 hours ago and now here?

The issue is with everything. And as for what I said, it was to show the fact of how rediculous this notion of giving the land away. neither faction would go for it. I yelled at you cause you were being an *** to my friend. and here your being an idiot starting rumors when you should know neither faction would just hand over land, hell no faction on sanc would not even us. The only way we do it in when we get tripled and can't defend em. So why say rumors when you know they are false...?
  • XxMountMexX - Sanctuary
    XxMountMexX - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    Wtf is your problem MountMe? all you do is **** talk your own faction members. If you don't like them that much gtfo of Vindi then. Always trying start **** with your faction. Your trying to call people an ***? Kid you have been the biggest *** in Vindi. All you do is talk **** on people who don't think or believe the same as you. You should take your head out of your ***, you don't sit on some throne, you ain't ****. Your ****ing garbage, and you talk all the time like your *** can pull catapult in TW. You talk **** on Vindi cat barbs and act as if you can do better with all your **** gears. Always talking about skill this, skill that, you can't even perform 1/10th as well as any of the Vindi cat barbs. Your a ****ing joke, talking **** all the god damn time.

And what is this bull**** about factions not handing over land? People do it all the time. When they get double attacked they give up a piece of land, Vindi does it all the time. With your blah blah blah full of ****, you just need to **** and go /wrists in a corner.

So much rage.. so much anger.. kinda why I tend to stay off the forums and stick to faction forums. I'm just gonna say this, if your not gonna post with your real name bud.. then for one, your just someone wanting to vent, probably at someone else and found a reason through this. And as for me.. I don't sit on a throne dude, I sit in a comfy chair, it is rather comfy (and yes I'm being a smart.as.s) but come on. Don't put so much anger into things, go beat on a wall or a punching bag if you've got that much anger inside you, and next time.. use your actual name. later <3
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    Wtf is your problem MountMe? all you do is **** talk your own faction members. If you don't like them that much gtfo of Vindi then. Always trying start **** with your faction. Your trying to call people an ***? Kid you have been the biggest *** in Vindi. All you do is talk **** on people who don't think or believe the same as you. You should take your head out of your ***, you don't sit on some throne, you ain't ****. Your ****ing garbage, and you talk all the time like your *** can pull catapult in TW. You talk **** on Vindi cat barbs and act as if you can do better with all your **** gears. Always talking about skill this, skill that, you can't even perform 1/10th as well as any of the Vindi cat barbs. Your a ****ing joke, talking **** all the god damn time.

And what is this bull**** about factions not handing over land? People do it all the time. When they get double attacked they give up a piece of land, Vindi does it all the time. With your blah blah blah full of ****, you just need to **** and go /wrists in a corner.

In one of the Vindi/Leg tws (this month), he was the last cat barb standing, attacking our base crystal...hell he got the last hit in.