TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    should know neither faction would just hand over land, hell no faction on sanc would not even us.

Sorry Mount but "giving up land" happens all the time b:surrender
    In one of the Vindi/Leg tws (this month), he was the last cat barb standing, attacking our base crystal...hell he got the last hit in.

^ I think you are very confused on this one b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What is this rumor I just read about Regi not going to use their ~40 extra sign ups to turtle Amp?

Good opportunity if you ask me, and I'm not saying this because I'd be particularly concerned if Enely broke through to be able to bid on Amp. It's a ******n game and we should just fight for fun. Let all the people who want to deal with the politics deal with it, the rest of us just play and be glad when there's fights lasting a good hour or two.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    In one of the Vindi/Leg tws (this month), he was the last cat barb standing, attacking our base crystal...hell he got the last hit in.

no no no, AckIes you got the wrong catbarb. The one who is usually last one standing is CrazyMadMax, and Max has pulled that off many times already.
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^ I think you are very confused on this one b:surrender

Just confused about why Vindis are attacking each other in this thread...
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    Nah i'm just trying to vent, i just hate your fking guts. With your fking im right, your wrong attitude. Your so ****** annoying i can't stand you. You think you know everything, and you think your always right. You do the same **** in Vindi forums and faction chat so i don't know why you think you should stick in faction forums. Your a complete dumbass who is so SO SO ****ing annoying. You never shut the hell up, you always involve yourself in business that you don't belong in, all your inputs put down your own faction mates. Just stay off forums vindi and public, no one wants to hear your dumbass talk.

Don't know who you are but if you have a main in vindi I suggest you get out of this forum and pm an officer about whatever issue you have before you embarass yourself and your faction any further.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    its all a conspiracy
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What Vinds obviously need is the spanking hand of necy.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Online reputation so good
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What Vinds obviously need is the spanking hand of necy.

Lol, Tiberian Sun. Hand of Nod is win.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So much rage.. so much anger.. kinda why I tend to stay off the forums and stick to faction forums. I'm just gonna say this, if your not gonna post with your real name bud.. then for one, your just someone wanting to vent, probably at someone else and found a reason through this. And as for me.. I don't sit on a throne dude, I sit in a comfy chair, it is rather comfy (and yes I'm being a smart.as.s) but come on. Don't put so much anger into things, go beat on a wall or a punching bag if you've got that much anger inside you, and next time.. use your actual name. later <3

1. If you were online around 7:20-7:30, you will see that I asked in faction chat "why did Enelysion bid on Regicide?" And that was the respond I got. I did not created that rumor.

2. Your so called friend asked "How much is GST?" in faction chat, and no one even care to respond to that answer. I feel sorry for a new member to be talking to a brick wall (I feel sorry on my end). So I answered 5 gold. And instead of asking against "Can you tell me in coin value?" I got the smart *** answer of that doesn't help me at all. I feel sorry on some of the new members attitude towards other.
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You gaiz so fawny on this thread.

This thread is always amusing, but ever since MmeSaxwell introduced me to the new game of jumping around buildings, this thread doesn't seem so fun anymore D:

Oh, if you want to talk funny cat barb stories, we could talk about how I kited like 2-3 squads for a good 5 minutes on a lane while our other 3 cats entered LG based 2 weeks ago b:kiss
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Roid, I'm sorry I killed you but that's no reason to target me in base for good minute b:cry

I love your videos :) Ty for dealing with lag to fraps it!

I'm not sure what Regi will do tonight :O but certainly it's not a land exchange.
    >.> since when does Enely do ANYTHING in TW lol. I kinda thought they liked their corner by this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't like roid's videos he shows when I die, kirby's are kewler :/
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    +1 to nukey
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't like roid's videos he shows when I die, kirby's are kewler :/

Next vid, I'm not even gonna try to show TW action. It's gonna be all about nuke dying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I appreciate the effort you put into satisfying my desire to see Nuke dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lolfailed wrote: »
    Bahahaahaha, u are wraithtanker are you not? or should I say weedtanker, quit smoking it kid. U have less defense than most the cat BMs in Regi, how is this skill/gear? and QQs more than ignathas and everyone in faction combined when things don't go their way. Dan and Tam have to consider multiple suggestions when coordinating and building TW squads, not just from 1 person. Get it through your thick skull wraithtanker, if i was TW coordinator I wouldn't let u pull either, you'd prob just ragequit the TW like you did faction

Who do u think u are? the new god of pwi that knows everything, u must be related to sarendena

nerd_)_rage

I finally have figured it out SarahC. HI!

Cause

A.) You hate the barb you stated. You said in faction chat that "I dont care if he hates me"

B.) the bolded parts proves your SarahC cause only SarahC has that knowledge at the moment. So your either speaking out of your a$$ OR your SarahC.

Which one is it
  • lolfailed
    lolfailed Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    For someone who claims they aren't wraithtanker, they're awfully defensive about it. i wonder why they also would remember who hates who unless they are that who. dum dum weedtanker.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    o_____________________O
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lolfailed wrote: »
    For someone who claims they aren't wraithtanker, they're awfully defensive about it. i wonder why they also would remember who hates who unless they are that who. dum dum weedtanker.

You know what......tbh i dont care.

Not fighting with someone who obviously doesnt know me n.n

bye bye n.n
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    am i confused on that tntn is that kan? or that tntn is confused about whose talk to who? either way i might have to agree with u, part of a reason why we nvr gave up our info, with **** like this happening its a lot more disgraceful on regi. also shes a lot of rude so no i wont "help" u. now i coudlnt find it but i was sure ephi was on the regi shoutbox complaing that a "lolfailed" was being a **** to her, but since its missing that adds to the pile that :OOO u might be sarahc

~drama drama drama~

also told u regi wasnt gunna give up ****z they love their land too much, thought that was plain to see with the nef take over o;
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NiteDream vs Kakumau's TW was a Firendly TW (mostly for the luls). Obviously, Kakumau won, NiteDream showed with ~20 people, Kakumau with ~60 people. :P It was more for the PKing than to grab a territory. Nobody in ND was complaining afterwords, except Weebie, who had to work and missed the fun. ^_^ And me, because I didn't have the requisite hours, so I was in a BH instead. :(
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Music put me to sleep until Nyancat came on b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What a thread, what a thread...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    NiteDream vs Kakumau's TW was a Firendly TW (mostly for the luls). Obviously, Kakumau won, NiteDream showed with ~20 people, Kakumau with ~60 people. :P It was more for the PKing than to grab a territory. Nobody in ND was complaining afterwords, except Weebie, who had to work and missed the fun. ^_^ And me, because I didn't have the requisite hours, so I was in a BH instead. :(

What ever happened to you quitting? We were really sad to see you in the opposing faction T_T

But yeah, it was fun, til after the fight, when someone who wasn't even in ND started calling Kakumau rude because we were saying "good fight"? xD They apparently thought we were being sarcastic, lol...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    seriously Regicide you make someone who KICKS HER OWN MEMBERS from BH director?

Wasnt stalker's sin kicked out of bh for "taking drops and exp from BH abbadon" OMG Tam QQs about not getting 1k exp and coins! God this faction sucks b:chuckle
  • lolfailed
    lolfailed Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    xkanx wrote: »
    seriously Regicide you make someone who KICKS HER OWN MEMBERS from BH director?

Wasnt stalker's sin kicked out of bh for "taking drops and exp from BH abbadon" OMG Tam QQs about not getting 1k exp and coins! God this faction sucks b:chuckle

that makes complete sense because she wasnt even squad lead and actually left the run before it happened, you dolt.

quit being jealous that u cant be apart of any reputable factions, you non-factor. move your bruised ego off these forums weedtanker, Ur worse at covering urself up than Britney covering up her p**** slip.