TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    arch is a lvl 1 land, so that means 14 cata's against us?
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    arch is a lvl 1 land, so that means 14 cata's against us?

Yes. 6+8 makes 14.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *gets a calculator*

yeah 14...
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    (6/4/11)

first lemme just give an applaud to vindicate for the first faction in the server to be attacked on @ two level 2 lands at once by 2 competing factions. *clap clap* 100% understandable if they decide to no show one of them, which would be etherblade imo because strategically (they cant lose arch because it is at the heart of their empire) and tactically (legendary is stronger than REGICIDE atm, so it would be harder to take back if they lose it). now if they decide to defend both, they could be at risk at losing both level 2 land (remember we get 6 cats at lvl 2 lands, so crystal dies faster, extra towers arnt that helpful). my prediction is they probably try to defend LG with a full 80, and send the extras to REGICIDE and probably lose etherblade attempting to defend it while holding Arch. oh and that yupil faction, not worth mentioning here...

Vindicate is not the first faction to defend 2 or more Lvl1/2 lands at the same time from 2 competing factions Bear Lol what you smoking man! Nefarious did it countless times years ago, even regicide as a more recent example. Give me some of that stuff b:dirty

haha was away for a year so didnt see the regi defend :D

as for nef, it wasnt 2 faction of similar str defending their lvl 2 lands :o
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

haha was away for a year so didnt see the regi defend :D

as for nef, it wasnt 2 faction of similar str defending their lvl 2 lands :o

man guess you missed the downfall of nef, it was 3 factions with more str than nef. you missed it when most good members left due to heavenfires dictatorship/stealing from nef bank.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes. 6+8 makes 14.

OMG you people are such math nerds!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    man guess you missed the downfall of nef, it was 3 factions with more str than nef. you missed it when most good members left due to heavenfires dictatorship/stealing from nef bank.

Wait, wait, wait... who gave that guy power? b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

that's not true.
  • rginrondoo
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait... who gave that guy power? b:embarrass

no one gave it to him. Milyen just clicked "leave faction" and heavenfire who was director at time got it. then he never gave it up and stole all the money from bank.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no one gave it to him. Milyen just clicked "leave faction" and heavenfire who was director at time got it. then he never gave it up and stole all the money from bank.

If you're Leader, you have to pass lead to the Director to leave. Just sayin'!
  • Hiramekii - Sanctuary
    Hiramekii - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

this guy is a idiot >.>
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kinda loving astypoos ghetto reports
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kinda Loving Astypoos Ghetto Reports

No Waiiii, Mah Ghetto Report Better Mang

new fac ranking (i was completely wrong b4)

tier 1
    vindicate
    legendary
    regicide

tier 2
    amplified
    enelysion
    leg&ary

tier 3
    awakening
    nefarious (assumption here)

tier 4
    outlaw
    oldies
    angeles

i really did not expect enelysion to roll awakening that easily :o
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No Waiiii, Mah Ghetto Report Better Mang

new fac ranking (i was completely wrong b4)

tier 1
    vindicate
    legendary
    regicide

tier 2
    amplified
    enelysion
    leg&ary

tier 3
    awakening
    nefarious (assumption here)

tier 4
    outlaw
    oldies
    angeles

i really did not expect enelysion to roll awakening that easily :o

Lol, that's what we get for everyone picking that weekend to have low signups. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this guy is a idiot >.>

he actually is half right...lol- stealing the bank is just an accusation with no validity/proof but HF did aquire leadership and kept it against the will and rules of the faction at the time(who knows what the rules are now...)- it was nefarious rule that any leader was to be voted on by the faction..., but HF claimed that the faction was unstable and unfit to make a decision for itself and that he would remain leader.

that is the truth... and what members did after that is of their own doing, no one forced them to leave- it was their choice (not saying anyone made wrong choices or right ones but ya).

ANYWAYS! PAST IS PAST..... PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER IT xD

b:cute my request for next week vindi TW (which i hope we have....) is that you all let me live until i reach Nukey, THEN AND ONLY THEN do i give you permission to kill me at his feet <3 thank you!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kinda late but last weeks regi vs vindi tw for ether

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R92wwRIqHkc
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Tab -> Shoot -> Dead
    Tab -> Shoot -> Dead
    Tab -> Shoot -> Dead
    Tab -> Shoot -> Dead

The spawn Barrage around 5min = b:victoryb:chuckle

You so scury Kirby b:laugh

Props to all the Vindi Clerics too...We rock!! Good stuff b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tab -> Shoot -> Dead
    Tab -> Shoot -> Dead
    Tab -> Shoot -> Dead
    Tab -> Shoot -> Dead

The spawn Barrage around 5min = b:victoryb:chuckle

You so scury Kirby b:laugh

Props to all the Vindi Clerics too...We rock!! Good stuff b:victoryb:cute

you give me too much credit fay, im just a cash shopper with no skill of course everyones gonna die if I tab shoot
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you give me too much credit fay, im just a cash shopper with no skill of course everyones gonna die if I tab shoot

Well the credit goes to the Visa and Mastercard!! That is how you pro's do it b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • rginrondoo
    edited June 2011
    Options
    he actually is half right...lol- stealing the bank is just an accusation with no validity/proof but HF did aquire leadership and kept it against the will and rules of the faction at the time(who knows what the rules are now...)- it was nefarious rule that any leader was to be voted on by the faction..., but HF claimed that the faction was unstable and unfit to make a decision for itself and that he would remain leader.

that is the truth... and what members did after that is of their own doing, no one forced them to leave- it was their choice (not saying anyone made wrong choices or right ones but ya).

ANYWAYS! PAST IS PAST..... PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER IT xD

b:cute my request for next week vindi TW (which i hope we have....) is that you all let me live until i reach Nukey, THEN AND ONLY THEN do i give you permission to kill me at his feet <3 thank you!!

O i guess i forgot people won't understand what i'm saying unless they were in nef at the time. but everyone knows he stole from nef bank. back then he was the poorest ****tiest geared person in nef. with tt90 green gears +1 or +2. Then all of the sudden he pops out w/ +10 dragonhunts when d.orb oceans were still like 50 gold and lunar weapon insig was expensive. He had +10 nirv helm full sav or prim and alot of better gears. And he just got it all at once. He didnt have a dragonhunt at +5 for a while. He just leaped from tt90 green to lunar +10/nirv +10 full sharded w/ lvl11+ gems. Ya that doesnt just shout suspicious nor does it make people wonder why he won't hand lead of nef over especially w/ nef bank holding alot of money : P
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I will make sure either Roid, Allure or Kirby record when we die together b:dirty
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I will make sure either Roid, Allure or Kirby record when we die together b:dirty

b:bye Nuke_Cleric

Legendary rez their members faster than us.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:bye Nuke_Cleric

Legendary rez their members faster than us.

My job is to be a metal mage dunno what you are talking about TP. b:laughb:bye
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My job is to be a metal mage dunno what you are talking about TP. b:laughb:bye

Noob Nuke_Bieber, you are my cat cleric next week. Better not die!
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Should i put you on follow in TW next time :O
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yay target practice \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

what makes me laugh is at the end when they get into regi base kirby steals someones cat Oo lmfao
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what makes me laugh is at the end when they get into regi base kirby steals someones cat Oo lmfao

wasnt stealing! was doing what all members should do! pick up the cat when the barb goes down so that the barb can res buff up and get it again!