Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Venus ~ I like #4 the best, but it's probably my attraction to that particular TB preset and sea green. The sea green looks really good with that pink too. :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sin:
    sin.png
    Something is wrong with my sin but i don't know what b:surrender
    make her face a little longer where it says Mid. cause it actually looks like her face is being squished b:shocked so just streatch a tad. but other then that i like it :) 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
    edited June 2011
    Options
    back and gave phyrilla a makeover ;D i like the way she turned out but i gotta fix the eyebrows x.x fml b:surrenderb:cry but oh well here she is :) && should i trade my hair fash for a side ponytail :O?!

kcx8yf.jpg
    29zku1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Phrilla, she would be a straight 10 if u tried a different eye makeup cuz her eyes are super cute, but with that line and stuff she looks stressed if u see what i mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Phrilla, she would be a straight 10 if u tried a different eye makeup cuz her eyes are super cute, but with that line and stuff she looks stressed if u see what i mean
    i know what you mean but couldnt find one that gives that smoke look :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    vote1-1.jpg

So um, I have no idea which colors I want on my new sin. I figured it was time I made one a different account since it's annoying to level her without being able to use my main. b:chuckle So which one looks best, mostly it's which colors to use though. b:cute
    Number 1. It looks the best to me....

Might just be because I prefer a more humannistic look to a T.born skin than I do a sea or water colored look.
    back and gave phyrilla a makeover ;D i like the way she turned out but i gotta fix the eyebrows x.x fml B:surrenderB:cry but oh well here she is :) && should i trade my hair fash for a side ponytail :O?!

kcx8yf.jpg
    29zku1.jpg

Before anything else, change the eye-makeup please!! >.<...

Literally doesn't even work with the face or the whole body :L

Second, the hairstyle looks ok but I say if you can post a SS of it with a side pony tail it would be easier to determine.

But overall 4/5. Eye-make up still makes me wanna heave >.>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol okay ima look for another eye make up and ill try to get a picture :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @VenusArmani: I'd go for one :3 but that's prolly because I just love the combo red hair and green eyes ^^" (which I will have soon again in rl Oo; )

@Phyrilla I really like the look of your char :3 I gues I don't have to point out the eyeshadow as others already did.
    Maybe a bit lighter makeup would look nice too ^^

Well time for me to post some pics P:

I made a sin purely to get bloodpaint for my seeker without having to beg others for it... however... I do want her to look good... not sure yet however on her look :<
    purgatoryfull.png
    purgatoryface.png

And my lil' veno waterfal :3 (the lips are small in width on purpose P: though myra already convinced me earlier to make them a bit wider... which they are now already)
    falfalfull.png
    falfalface.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hazumi: ur veno 10/10 , love it! ur TB: adjust the chin, i think make the jaw a bit shorter, it gives me the impression of a horse /: but that may be just cuz i fance more of a rounder face

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hazumi: ur veno 10/10 , love it! ur TB: adjust the chin, i think make the jaw a bit shorter, it gives me the impression of a horse /: but that may be just cuz i fance more of a rounder face

The horse thing made me laugh rofl xD but yeh, her face seems a bit long overal ^^ prolly going to see if I can give her a "tomboy" look ^^

And thankies for my veno ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jessabomb11
    jessabomb11 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im kinda new to the forms of pw but I thought Id come here and see what everyone else thinks of my character..
    This is actually a picture of my veno and my mums veno (yes, my mother and I play pw together :D)
    2011-06-2121-43-45.jpg
    xx_seducer on the left and Vendettya on the right
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jessa, please rate the person before you if you're going to post a picture. This way they get a rating too.

@Hazumi, I think you're sin's face is a little too long and thin, and that her eyes are a bit big. I like her skin color and you made that makeup work though, which is tough to do. Overall I'd give her a 3/5.

@Jessa

Veno on the left:

The hair color kinds of clash with the eyes and lips making it a bit cartooney in appearance. Her nose is also a bit off and big. Nice facial structure though and lip color. I think I would probably darken the eyes a bit and change the hair color, but that's just me. Overall i'd give her a 2.5/5

Veno on the right

I really the eye makeup and hair color, but I think they eyes are a bit washed out by the makeup. I would either change the eye color or the makeup personally. Also maybe reduce the size of the nose just the teeniest tinest it. She pulls off the steampunk/goth girl look off quite well though. 3.5/5

2011-06-2201-47-37.jpg
    well I went with the red but now her chest to face coloring seems a bit off. Is it noticeable enough where you would recolor her a bit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    3.5/5. I think mainly because of the skin difference and something about the nose.

Clericb:cute:

2010-07-1708-56-52.jpg
    2010-02-2713-20-36-1.jpg
    2009-09-1403-33-45.jpg
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    3.5/5. I think mainly because of the skin difference and something about the nose.

Clericb:cute:

2010-07-1708-56-52.jpg
    2010-02-2713-20-36-1.jpg
    2009-09-1403-33-45.jpg

I like your cleric a lot. :) The one thing I would change is the lipstick, it just isn't the right shade of purple and if you're planning on wearing purple fash makes the whole look over kill. I'd recommend a more natural shade for the lips. Also her jaw is a little off but I don't really know how....4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @lady 3/5 i like her . nice colouring except that her mouth is too wide and possibly the wrong colour but im not sure what other colour they should be but they definatly too wide for me

@Venus 2.5/5 nice facial structure but her nose is too long and the space between lips and nose is a little too wide which gives her a little of an odd appearence but i like that hair and the colour is good. shame about the skin tone

@Jesse veno in green 3/5 nice eyes hair suits her i like seeing long hair on venos but her chin is a little too pointed which i know makes them appear odd on their avatars. Veno in Blue 2.5/5 which i think is a shame because i actually like that eye colour for some reason it stands out but it does clash with her hair colour, the hair style suits her but possibly a darker colour
    would be better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Nikolaos - Raging Tide
    Nikolaos - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MY SEEKER

2gvvb48.jpg

MY VENOMANCER

300r5s7.jpg

sin ^.^

264521i.jpg
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Nikolaos

10/10 on all three and 11/10 on your sin because it's so rare to see a good looking male sin imo. I don't see a single thing I would change, tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Niko i too love your chars 10/10 for all of them the seeker especially has something entirely differant about her and venus is right...good looking male sins are so rare.

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Nikolaos - Raging Tide
    Nikolaos - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb

AWWWWW thank u so much *-*
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok....so....a few pages back i posted my new alt Shamron.
    kinda mean looking sin.
    well it appears i actually love playing her so i decided she needed a makeover cause the colouring that she had bothered me.

i wanted to give her a sweet but kinda sad look idk what do you guys think

shammy2.png

shammy3.jpg

shammy4.png

yup guys imma back!

edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok....so....a few pages back i posted my new alt Shamron.
    kinda mean looking sin.
    well it appears i actually love playing her so i decided she needed a makeover cause the colouring that she had bothered me.

i wanted to give her a sweet but kinda sad look idk what do you guys think

shammy2.png

She's nice but she kind of looks like most sins I see running around. Also her face reminds me a lot of your psychic (was it a psychic, who had the red haired psychic/sin with the smaller full mouth and the red eyes?), and it's more than just the eye makeup. It's the mouth too. She's not a dead ringer for her or anything, but that is what it reminded me of. She's pretty though. 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    She's nice but she kind of looks like most sins I see running around. Also her face reminds me a lot of your psychic (was it a psychic, who had the red haired psychic/sin with the smaller full mouth and the red eyes?), and it's more than just the eye makeup. It's the mouth too. She's not a dead ringer for her or anything, but that is what it reminded me of. She's pretty though. 3/5

Actually i used teh psychic as a base XD that psychic is on a differant server which i dont play...i loved the look so much i wanted to put it on a char i would actually use. its also so hard to make tideborns look differant to eachother and im sure she will get a few changes in the next few weeks as i keep playing her b:chuckle also i have similar tastes in many of my chars so that might exchange it also

yup guys imma back!

• Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Btw Nikolaos' sin is me V_V she's my sister screenshotting me lol
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The horse thing made me laugh rofl xD but yeh, her face seems a bit long overal ^^ prolly going to see if I can give her a "tomboy" look ^^

And thankies for my veno ^-^

sorry didn't mean to sound harsh lol, and ur welcome, and i think thatd be cute

Dorset: awe she makes me sad, but shes very pretty, im just not a fan of all pink 9.5/10 just cuz of my personal feelings lol

• Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well, I thought I'd create a sin for my male character account...

kinda regretting that as he would not stop moving in character creation which made my head spin...

but anyways, here's my sin, Penski (I think I got away from the preset, but I am unsure if I really did):
    PWIPenski.jpg
    PWIPenski2.jpg

Also, here's my new wizard, Synsao:
    PWISynsao.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Ryiha - Heavens Tear
    Ryiha - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tideborns shouldn't be tan DX<!
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Synsae; 4/5 for the sin simply because he looks unique. He reminds me of my Aunt Shelby though... 2/5 for the wizard.

I haven't shown my face here in a long time so here goes. First is my sin, Diabelle. No. I did not steal Coco's name. My sister named both of my 'belle' alts. I know she looks close to a preset but I like her as is.

20110614004230.png

And here's Grav! :3 Her face hasn't really changed except that her eyes are HUGE anymore.

20110623024012.png

And last but not least is my lovely Zaeh. Yes, another preset face but I couldn't get her away from the preset without her looking hideous.

20110601190840.png

Zaeh's a naughty girl though!
    As anyone can see, blonde is my reoccurring trait in my characters. Blue eyes used to be it too, though Grav now has purple eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5uratl.jpg
    20gazaa.jpg

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @ Graviora - Long time no see! Well, here's the ratings for your characters.

Diabelle: 07/10
    I don't think she looks like a preset at all. I think with that Tideborn base, the lips makes everyone look like a preset. I think her head is too big for her body and I personally like her colors.

p.s. I know you didn't steal it. Lots of people have ____belle on their names. It's just that it's a reccuring theme in my characters since I first played (with Skybelle).

Graviora: 09/10
    Personally (since all my characters have this), have bigger eyes than usual. I think in your case, the eyeshadow might be overpowering this time (it might be the hair and the screenshot). b:surrender I always liked the slant of her eyes and your look. I also like the lips and the nude color. Try experimenting with red. I think she'd look good with it. Overall, she's pretty.

Zaeh: 06/10
    I can never make Tideborns blonde because they look good but in your case, it does. I love that EG hair on her since it makes her unique (plus not a lot of people use it anyways). Her eyes might be a little far apart. But as I said again, the lips make her look more preset-y and in this case, the face shape too.

p.s. Deduction points for naughty pics. jk! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Coco; Thanks for the ratings :) Grav especially! She used to have red lips but then I fell in love with nude colors (real life and ingame!) Tideborns are especialy hard for me to edit :/ Same with EarthGuard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]