Money making : How to do it.

Comments

• Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm making an investment lvl ty god I have character at lvl 100.
    Currently my PC overheats overheats in summer and can't enter game and I gave my gears away before but nvm that now.I'm collecting each day 3 Nirvana keys that can sell as opener
    for 100-200k.So far I have 43 keys that is TT 90 green leggings and footwear.
    I'll just keep going and going and going ZzZzZz.....
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anemodromos
    anemodromos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The easiest and fastest way to earn money is doing surveys in combination with gold trading imo. I have 11.5mil now just by doin that
  • CashShoper - Sanctuary
    CashShoper - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Money making,how to do it:
    1.Get a Job
    2.Charge you're credit card
    3.Enjoy
  • hellgelica
    hellgelica Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:chuckleb:chuckleTnx for your infob:bye
  • Hermlien - Dreamweaver
    Hermlien - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Nice I like it. Very helpful. New players should read this.b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Rieori - Heavens Tear
    Rieori - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Netflix free trial = 14 gold and some change. Totally FREE. Cancel after at LEAST four days for gold to register. that's over 14 mil in profit if you sell the gold. WINNING!
  • krezandlance
    krezandlance Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thank you so much for that guide! I am actually going into my first moments of Perfect World and ill definately remember what you have said.

Thank you,
    Krezza.
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Welcome to the game Krez, hope you enjoy it.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • j0ckey
    j0ckey Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    thank you you really helped me..im new to PW im and i know how to farm and other stuff :P

and i agree with you :P +1
  • kawaishortcake
    kawaishortcake Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's really good and helpful and all, but i mean i just could not understand alot of it because i dont know my way around PWI yet. Also there was alot of abreviations i dont know :S
    Its still helpful though b:pleased
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Netflix free trial = 14 gold and some change. Totally FREE. Cancel after at LEAST four days for gold to register. that's over 14 mil in profit if you sell the gold. WINNING!

Can I have more info about this?
    I tryed today to registar but it wants credit cards??
    So what should I do again to get free gold and how can I "/Cancel/" after for days?
    Explain plsb:thanks
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZephyrusIII - Archosaur
    ZephyrusIII - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Aaaaa, this was so helpful. It really helped me out to go from nearly broke to being able to at least survive. xD
    Settle down children.
  • sloppyjosh
    sloppyjosh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    U say no to hailstorm, but yes to grinding. I find hailstorm quite effective when grinding.
  • PeaDeas - Raging Tide
    PeaDeas - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thx for the information, it was helpful. I have been teleporting to different place but then realized that my money was gone. I have been collecting the DQ items too, so I will go sell them. Thx again...
  • copperrose
    copperrose Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nice!! Will help alot who either just don't know or who are new to the game! Its nice to see people in here that are posting things such as this in forums to help others!
  • Retracyork - Harshlands
    Retracyork - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I agree with everything you have said here.

you soo right i do too
  • Swearmy - Lost City
    Swearmy - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Does someone knows how to get the key to the iron chest (example) at 480,757? please help me b:surrender
  • asferon
    asferon Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    thank you so much it help me a lot excellent guide ^-^
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Greaaaaat guide! Thank you. I do have a question-I apologize if it has been asked and answered somewhere in forum.
    Here goes-While you are playing your main character, can your alt have a cat shop set up elsewhere?
  • sparkie013
    sparkie013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hey, im new to Perfect World, andI read this guide (very helpful, thanks) But you talk about grinding. Eventhough it's brought up.. where do you do it? I know you can just kill monsters that are chilling around. But some drop better items and others give more exp. So I was wondering if mabye you could make a grinding guide. And maybe a attribute point guide. I'm not saying you have to, but you would make me SUPER happy. Thanks if you read this, and thank you even more if you tried to respond.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    on grinding, follow your quest lines; they'll often send you to grind on level-appropriate mobs and give you good hints of non-quest grinding too.

on attribute points, there are guides for each class in the forums dedicated to each class. read those first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • sparkie013
    sparkie013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thanks
  • Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear
    Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This is a really good guide, great work. But, I'd like to add one more thing.....when grinding, occasionally mats for manufacturing armor and weapons will drop from the monsters. These should be sold to player cat shops and not to npc's. The reason behind this is that players will buy them for more money than npc's buy for.

Here on some tips and tricks that I use:

1) take the drop items to West Arch, usually around the blacksmith. and search through all the cat shops for those buying the items I have to sell.

2) Make a mental note, or write down the prices for each item being bought from you, and sell that item to the highest buyer.

3) If you don't find anyone buying a particular item, you can either store it in your bank and look for a person another day, or take it to the auction house and put it up for auction.

I find that the drop mats from around lvl 20+ typically sell for the most, these are such items as oils, glues, and rough fur/ leather types.

Any material that can be used for making wines such as lvl 59+ wines, take those and sell them to the cat shops that stand around the wine maker npc. You'll get more money for those mats there.

Well, I hope this helps everyone out.b:victory
  • Nearen - Dreamweaver
    Nearen - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I will have to argue the Lack of value in picking and choosing skills; if you are a Tanker or a farmer character Yes picking the best skill is a good idea, however, if you are using questing to keep up with you're spirit you want to also keep up to date with your skills.

put simply skills is one of many experiences you should factor in to your farming profit same as buying selling if you buy and than turn around and sell the herbs.

I will however add you might want to Put all your coin in your Account stash before you log out. Recently I noticed that I had some coin missing form last night, Now I'm uncertain what it is if it is anything but to be safe I'm changing my Passwords and starting to store the remainder of my coin for the day in my stash when I log out for the day. this protects mass quantity of coin form being jacked when you make frequent deposits into you're account stash.

another thing you can do is Craft or find your own armors, if you craft you're own armor and chi stones you dont have to wast coin or Dragon Points on them to feed your genie or flying gear; while decomposing the good stuff isn't recommended in favor of selling it you can decompose normal and moderate Gear that is lvl2 or greater. Your genie and Gear DO NOT care what Chi stone they eat, if you have enough you can even make your own charms and Chi stones of higher quality sell well.

there are many things you CAN do to farm coin I noticed a Dungeon Assassin is one of the best ways, the only downside to a Dungeon Assassin is it takes time and coin to make and maintain specially if you got a Genie like Infection you use to death in dungeons, the most profitable Ironically is a farmer cleric (sadly this is also the most popular making it less successful to spite increased profit.)

the main thing people need to remember is to protect your investments; keep the coin you got safe.
  • YokoPyon - Heavens Tear
    YokoPyon - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i have to say it : " Great " its really a helpfull guide. all new players should read this . it will be a great great really great guide to you in all perfect wolrd instances. b:pleasedb:pleased
  • souless696
    souless696 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    new player, read your guide and loved it, thanks a lot for making it :).
  • creedkid1
    creedkid1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This Was A Really Good Guide I Saved It To Bookmarks :D
  • Bornas - Raging Tide
    Bornas - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This guide is awesome, I repeat, AWESOME! There is nothing more I can say...b:thanksb:laughb:victoryb:chuckleb:pleased
  • xytik
    xytik Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How much is a reset note on average?
  • floriscfg
    floriscfg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I must say i have been playng for a long time but never too the time to learn the basics and just whana say all your posts about the game help alot:)