Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• Scarrface - Dreamweaver
    Scarrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bummmmppppp
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    honestly i dont see why they just dont put them in the event boutique, that way dq points would actually be worth something lol.
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    Atreyuthus - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is just ****...

Bump for the old school peeps who still grind for DQ and want something besides a ****-colored horse as compensation.
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still no reply by Gm/ mods/ anyone from the crew? As i always say:

Mass quit mass quit mass quit mass quit mass quit and mass quit.

To who'll probable ask "why u still play than?". Well, i lowered my game time a lot (often i don't play no more than 1 hour), i'm not gonna give anything to this mother fkers, they don't deserve anything. Soon i'll totally quit, don't worry (and i'm sure u don't, you are just a mass of useless sh1 t, just here to steal and nothing else. Talking to who own this game, not players :P). They can put the new incredible horse up their a$$, i'm sure they'll like it a lot.

MASS QUIT MASS QUIT MASS QUIT, let's make em fail in bankrupt.

P.s: never forget to take your friends whit you ;)
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't know why i still grind DQ's in VOS i guess it relaxes me

b:laugh

Put medals back !!!
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't know why i still grind DQ's in VOS i guess it relaxes me

b:laugh

Put medals back !!!

my guess its the same as when you do those mob killing quests and keep on going after you re done with the actual quest without realising it b:chuckle

yeah still waiting for the medals >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Put medals back in DQ page don't make me use 150k points for golden horse b:laughb:laugh
  • MetalPenguin - Heavens Tear
    MetalPenguin - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I want my R9!b:infuriated
  • Kordeth - Heavens Tear
    Kordeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still not spending a single dime on this game until dq medals come back. the Changes in the DQ page have made me leave already and try to find something better to do. buying the chips before was AWOFL.

Been one or two weeks?

Still angry.

put the medals back and I'll forgive.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump for truth and fairness to be one day added back into the game.
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender in all honesty I don't even plan on getting r9 maybe r8 but thats a big maybe pvp is so screwed up in this game for some classes it almost doesnt matter as certain classes basically can't be taken down "sneers at fish ppl" however the damage has been done you allowed an insane amount of players get it already and have further ubalanced the game beyond repair.

Now you've taken the option out for the majority of players altogether and only 1 person would even halve the option per year to get a full set close to 2 full sets a year if allowed only through tw's to have them accessible. This will create even further of what you tried to prevent with you'r blatantly stupid idea with tw pay to get guilds to not leach the better players it will happen again and again unless the map is reset constantly to prevent any one guild owning the whole map.

They need to be put back maybe not neccessarily for the same price or even keep them the same price however they need to be put back and thats the bottom line no if's ands or buts about it. The excuse for them being taken out is invalid as well as this is not the same version as the main version pw-cn they even state this on the shareholder website this is what is actually known as pw-2 to them or more commonly known as pwi the international version. We will not have the same things they have there in that version so the whole point of its not what the devs intended is invalid merely because the devs intended it to be that way for the cn version.

The pwi community is tired of being treated as a second class consumer as we all spend money on this game supporting your company and are blatantly disreguarded of our opinions on the mass amount of issue's we have had over the year's and have never had resolve for nearly any of them most just being swept under the rug.

We will not let this thread die as we wouldnt let the tw thread die b:shutup
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender in all honesty I don't even plan on getting r9 maybe r8 but thats a big maybe pvp is so screwed up in this game for some classes it almost doesnt matter as certain classes basically can't be taken down "sneers at fish ppl" however the damage has been done you allowed an insane amount of players get it already and have further ubalanced the game beyond repair.

Now you've taken the option out for the majority of players altogether and only 1 person would even halve the option per year to get a full set close to 2 full sets a year if allowed only through tw's to have them accessible. This will create even further of what you tried to prevent with you'r blatantly stupid idea with tw pay to get guilds to not leach the better players it will happen again and again unless the map is reset constantly to prevent any one guild owning the whole map.

They need to be put back maybe not neccessarily for the same price or even keep them the same price however they need to be put back and thats the bottom line no if's ands or buts about it. The excuse for them being taken out is invalid as well as this is not the same version as the main version pw-cn they even state this on the shareholder website this is what is actually known as pw-2 to them or more commonly known as pwi the international version. We will not have the same things they have there in that version so the whole point of its not what the devs intended is invalid merely because the devs intended it to be that way for the cn version.

The pwi community is tired of being treated as a second class consumer as we all spend money on this game supporting your company and are blatantly disreguarded of our opinions on the mass amount of issue's we have had over the year's and have never had resolve for nearly any of them most just being swept under the rug.

Amen Brother

Put it back to DQ page , and dont treat us like a dirt.

b:bye
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2011

That's because the GM of this game are not developers. These are thousands kilometers away. They working on their game in china. This PWI game is just garbage. And the GM cannot do literally anything without approval from china. They have to wait for codes from china and it can take forever to program it and approve it. These GM just take money but they cannot fix anything. That's why they are so quiet.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Sounds nice, but you're griping about a resolution they came up with in the first place, that I wouldn't have bothered with if I were a dev. People in general are self centered and not too bright. They'll ignore the fact that PW was losing money to people selling coin for cash, or that the game was adjusting to a point that the DQ didn't need that high of a value anymore since it's value was being replaced by other helps in the game such as quest items. They killed the Dragon Quest item market with this **** just to make stupid whiny people happy. Just because a community APPEARS to be blatting about something; doesn't make it a valid issue to blat about, or that it's a majority that's blatting to begin with. Some of us understand that the game has to evolve.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    tweakz wrote: »
    Sounds nice, but you're griping about a resolution they came up with in the first place, that I wouldn't have bothered with if I were a dev. People in general are self centered and not too bright. They'll ignore the fact that PW was losing money to people selling coin for cash, or that the game was adjusting to a point that the DQ didn't need that high of a value anymore since it's value was being replaced by other helps in the game such as quest items. They killed the Dragon Quest item market with this **** just to make stupid whiny people happy. Just because a community APPEARS to be blatting about something; doesn't make it a valid issue to blat about, or that it's a majority that's blatting to begin with. Some of us understand that the game has to evolve.

How in the hell has the game evolved? Theres nothing new here They still havent come up with anything new for end game players to do in over 2 years other than 2 new sets of gear for ppl to farm up. They havent added any new content no new instances no lvl cap increase. They're still gonna lose more money taking it out than if they'd kept it in the shop no ones buying chips or rep anymore maybe enough for r8 but not r9.

The dq was actually worth something again as well it didnt kill the market it created one quest rewards have never been up to par on anything theres very few quests where if you don't count the dropped items off mobs (primarily dq items) and count only the reward more times than not the cost of pots and repairs wont even be covered without counting the drops you could sell for coin.

And they've always had the ability to sell coin for cash via the gold trading in the boutique they're gonna lose more money going about it this way than anything. They're not even attempting to punish anyone that exploited an obvious glitch/bug and stated so. This is what always happens on this game I've seen it time and time again with certain cash cow players getting away with exploiting some certain game mechanic's and nothing being done about it.

There was a thead back when spoons was still the cm about a player and gm that for over a year exploited a bug where they were able to charge zen and get free gold for over a year without ever actually spending a dime and did this actively with someone that worked for the company and was never punished for it either.

The only time they put a rush on fixing something is when It directly hits them in the pocket and is some bug or exploit to do with zen and that is the only time they get off they're a$$es to do anything about fixing something and I've been here long enough to see that. And the 1000+ posts in this thread say its not just a few players that are upset about this either and they have every right to be.

They have made it to where only a certain amount of players can get the best set of gear in the game and taken it away from the rest of the community cause some ppl decided to abuse the system and now after doing so are striking it rich selling the medals for 25-35 mil a peice on lc anyways which I know wasnt much different from the 25 gold it was but this is my server where there was a mass influx of medals. I saw at least 20-30 shops in west alone selling medals for 35 mil a peice and I think some of them were even the same person with 4-5 shops up with medals in each of them.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    tweakz wrote: »

You're kidding right?
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011

My very same thoughts, put back the medals in the DQ page. NAO b:angry
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jenovadeath just skip tweakz's posts. They are all worthless.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would love it if old book pages were added to the rewards, as with RB sucking even without the bugs and no one wants to do it, an alternative way of getting them would be nice.

One that didn't involve scouring the server for them only to find 2 or 3 for 4-600k each -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Chip packs sale ends in about a week. With no medals to be found anywhere, sales of Chips must have tanked badly. If they don't do something soon, this whole sale thing would have been a major waste. I can't believe PWI would **** themselves so badly! Who was the genius who thought removing Medals from DQ list (and without any warning) at the same time with having a Chip Pack sale would be a good idea???
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Chip packs sale ends in about a week. With no medals to be found anywhere, sales of Chips must have tanked badly. If they don't do something soon, this whole sale thing would have been a major waste. I can't believe PWI would **** themselves so badly! Who was the genius who thought removing Medals from DQ list (and without any warning) at the same time with having a Chip Pack sale would be a good idea???

The same person who invented Assassins, lack of barb aggro, packs, Rank 9 for the price of a used car, and the same guy who decided it was a good idea to make the cap for APS 5.0
    b:chuckle
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Badgers say return Medals to DQ page noooww!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI&feature=relmfu

b:chuckle
  • PunchO - Sanctuary
    PunchO - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender wich mob drop medals pls ?
    b:bye won the game now playing forum

The skill "uninstall" is really underrated,
    how else to make 100 % of mobs, pk ers, bugs go *pouf* ?
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    Badger - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Epic Templar. b:victory b:heart And Yes Badger says bring back medals NOW!!! b:angryb:infuriated Daily bump finished b:avoid
  • Spholof - Lost City
    Spholof - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    medals are gone which is just a bunch of horse **** since i cant sell dq anymore...but why the hell does a 25rep item cost 1000 dragon points, when its only 9.2k ea in game...seriously WHY?
    THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY.b:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How in the hell has the game evolved? Theres nothing new here They still havent come up with anything new for end game players to do in over 2 years other than 2 new sets of gear for ppl to farm up. They havent added any new content no new instances no lvl cap increase. They're still gonna lose more money taking it out than if they'd kept it in the shop no ones buying chips or rep anymore maybe enough for r8 but not r9.

-Sorry, didn't read beyond this dishonest load of bull. OK, not sorry. Who pays you to come here and spew lies? I don't care for PW's business ethics, but c'mon.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump...Still waiting for medals to return. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.