Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Um...I can find some info about the new daily quest....

Can you get anymore info on the Seeker skills? A screenshot of their actual skill tree would be nice.

More importantly I wanted to know about the defense level buff, if I had read correctly it gave +5 to everyone within 15 meters of the caster, at level 3? Is there any info on what it does at level 10?
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lvl 3 is the max lvl. But they got self def lvl increase buff too. Increase by 30 and last 30minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lvl 3 is the max lvl. But they got self def lvl increase buff too. Increase by 30 and last 30minutes.

Oh thanks for that, now I won't waste time making one b:victory
    Probably anyway...
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Um...I can find some info about the new daily quest....
    Hey I just have one question, are Mystics as good a healer as clerics? (I know its based on player to player, but I want to know based on actual skills if the players are on equal terms with how well they can play their class)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Lower heal, faster channel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    Lower heal, faster channel.
    So is it safe to assume that I can main heal as a mystic? I mean the faster channel is probably what makes up for not healing for as much. I really want to play a healer but I do not want to roll a winged elf their character customization models are just so outdated :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    sikozu wrote: »
    So is it safe to assume that I can main heal as a mystic? I mean the faster channel is probably what makes up for not healing for as much. I really want to play a healer but I do not want to roll a winged elf their character customization models are just so outdated :(

a mystics heal is no diffrent from the heals of a psy. infact i think a mystic heals slightly better then a psy. but there still not really up to par with a cleric. there mainly for back up heals.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    They use almost same amount of mp. So mysitc is going to use up your mp faster than cleric. The mystic's fast heal, which is 2x faster than wellspring surge, going to use up mp faster. Group healing is 1 second or 0.5 faster that cleric one. The heal is a few % less, so the amount heal per second is pretty much the same, but Mystic will use up more mp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    They use almost same amount of mp. So mysitc is going to use up your mp faster than cleric. The mystic's fast heal, which is 2x faster than wellspring surge, going to use up mp faster. Group healing is 1 second or 0.5 faster that cleric one. The heal is a few % less, so the amount heal per second is pretty much the same, but Mystic will use up more mp.
    I hear there is a healing pet for mystics, what about if the mystic has a healing pet out and they heal on top of that. Would that be any good compared to a cleric? :( sorry but I would rather not play a winged elf lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    a mystics heal is no diffrent from the heals of a psy. infact i think a mystic heals slightly better then a psy. but there still not really up to par with a cleric. there mainly for back up heals.

How wrong you are.

Mystic's Lv1 heal
    0.5 Channel, 0.5 Cast, 1.0 Cooldown
    level 4 costs 95 MP, has range of 21.1 meters and heals target for 150 + 12% of base magic attack.

Wellspring Surge
    1.5 Channel, 1.0 Cast, 1.0 Cooldown
    level 4 costs 72 MP, has range of 21.1 meters and heals target for 170 + 8% of base magic attack

Fallen Flowers, the 'IH Buff'. Learned at Lv9.
    0.5 Channel, 1.0 Cast, 2.0 Cooldown
    level 2 costs 98 MP, has range of 19.3 meters and places a buff on the target. The next time he/she takes damage, begins healing for 154 + 6% of base magic attack over 9 seconds.

Ironheart Blessing
    1.0 Channel, 1.0 Cast, 1.0 Cooldown
    level 2 costs 49.5 MP, has range of 19.3 meters and heals target for 154 + 6% of base magic attack over 15 seconds.

I don't have the group heal yet, but it'll probably be similar to chromatic
  • sowi9
    sowi9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi all
    this is my first post and i have question about pwi: genesis
    this be only update old server or they create a new server?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    sowi9 wrote: »
    Hi all
    this is my first post and i have question about pwi: genesis
    this be only update old server or they create a new server?

They haven't made in announcements on a new server. As for the old servers, they will be upgraded to the new expansion.

In the past, if they had a new server coming, they usually announce it like 2 weeks or less prior to its opening, usually on a Tuesday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • sowi9
    sowi9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    thx for quick answer :)
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    How wrong you are.

Mystic's Lv1 heal
    0.5 Channel, 0.5 Cast, 1.0 Cooldown
    level 4 costs 95 MP, has range of 21.1 meters and heals target for 150 + 12% of base magic attack.

Wellspring Surge
    1.5 Channel, 1.0 Cast, 1.0 Cooldown
    level 4 costs 72 MP, has range of 21.1 meters and heals target for 170 + 8% of base magic attack

Fallen Flowers, the 'IH Buff'. Learned at Lv9.
    0.5 Channel, 1.0 Cast, 2.0 Cooldown
    level 2 costs 98 MP, has range of 19.3 meters and places a buff on the target. The next time he/she takes damage, begins healing for 154 + 6% of base magic attack over 9 seconds.

Ironheart Blessing
    1.0 Channel, 1.0 Cast, 1.0 Cooldown
    level 2 costs 49.5 MP, has range of 19.3 meters and heals target for 154 + 6% of base magic attack over 15 seconds.

I don't have the group heal yet, but it'll probably be similar to chromatic
    That is some good news :) considering all the QQ'ing around here I cant wait to play a Mystic and make all those Clerics mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That is some good news :) considering all the QQ'ing around here I cant wait to play a Mystic and make all those Clerics mad.

You won't make the clerics mad..cleric has bb and rez that can rez that recharges faster can't beat that b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i tested out the mystics heals my self, the regen isnt as reliable as ironheart and im not exactly sure how it stacks, if at all, also mystics burn MP like mental, much faster then clerics do

i plan to play a mystic my self, a mystic definitely wont make a cleric *mad*, this is coming from someone thats tested the mystic out in terms of there skills...and of course, has used a cleric here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    personally I think clerics might WANT mystics in their squad - mystic casts rez buff on cleric in case of squad wipe, if it happens cleric can self rez instead of having to run all the way back from town. I think in later instances that will be very welcome as a lot of clerics dont carry rez scrolls anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    personally I think clerics will demand mystics in their squad - mystic casts rez buff on cleric in case of squad wipe, if it happens cleric can self rez instead of having to run all the way back from town. I think in later instances that will be very welcome as a lot of clerics dont carry rez scrolls anyway

b:surrender
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:surrender
    b:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    i tested out the mystics heals my self, the regen isnt as reliable as ironheart and im not exactly sure how it stacks, if at all, also mystics burn MP like mental, much faster then clerics do

i plan to play a mystic my self, a mystic definitely wont make a cleric *mad*, this is coming from someone thats tested the mystic out in terms of there skills...and of course, has used a cleric here.
    Oh it will make them mad it already has
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=975122

I was more or less joking anyway lol I want to play a Mystic regardless of how the clerics feel. I was just poinint out how childish the people who play psychis / veno's / and clerics are being. All I see all over the forums are people complaining about how Mystics are taking their spotlight and the class has not even come out for PWI yet. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    i bet you by next week 5 people will ask if there will be a new server.
  • SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh it will make them mad it already has
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=975122

I was more or less joking anyway lol I want to play a Mystic regardless of how the clerics feel. I was just poinint out how childish the people who play psychis / veno's / and clerics are being. All I see all over the forums are people complaining about how Mystics are taking their spotlight and the class has not even come out for PWI yet. :)

Wich forums are you reading?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i bet you by next week 5 people will ask if there will be a new server.

You're an optimist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Soulflames - Heavens Tear
    Soulflames - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Can someone post a video of a male mystic using skills or something all ive seen so far are female mystics =\ ^_^
  • Axions - Heavens Tear
    Axions - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    o.o Anyone have any vids on new instances or soemthign im bored =\
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Can someone post a video of a male mystic using skills or something all ive seen so far are female mystics =\ ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nclfkKWV3CE b:victory
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • ironyunie
    ironyunie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hello,

I have a question for this extension : will it be necessary to download a new client or will that be in the form of an update?
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    it will be an update like any other, but the size is like 1 GB I think. b:shutup
  • IronYunie - Archosaur
    IronYunie - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok, thanks.
  • Lightnoctis - Sanctuary
    Lightnoctis - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Everything so beautiful!!! but... its just the begining and the new races... What about everything else?????????? the old races and classes..... the old map........ its so unbalanced!!! PW need to do a real update, where they update everything! This game right now is great and **** at the same time. its just a first contact eye candy to atract new players -.-. Next time try to do anything new. I rly like PW games, but cmon, PW need to take this seriously. its already time. if you want to add new races and areas, make them no better than everything else. If you want to make them better, update the old stuff too. I hope people complain about this, because this game deserve.

PS: Sorry fo my bad english
This discussion has been closed.