Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Everything so beautiful!!! but... its just the begining and the new races... What about everything else?????????? the old races and classes..... the old map........ its so unbalanced!!! PW need to do a real update, where they update everything! This game right now is great and **** at the same time. its just a first contact eye candy to atract new players -.-. Next time try to do anything new. I rly like PW games, but cmon, PW need to take this seriously. its already time. if you want to add new races and areas, make them no better than everything else. If you want to make them better, update the old stuff too. I hope people complain about this, because this game deserve.

PS: Sorry fo my bad english
    I'll be whistling this same tune until I get silenced by force, the PWCN current owner DOES NOT know the code of all the older features of the game pre-Raging Tide expansion.b:chuckle
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Soulflames - Heavens Tear
    Soulflames - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011

lol ty for the link. ^_^ ive seen all ur videoson youtube so ty again b:pleased
  • Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wonder if they will release new packs with the expansion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Wonder if they will release new packs with the expansion
    I hearby decree the name of these future packs, BUNNY PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:shockedb:victory

Enjoy it, especially the ladiesb:dirty
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the PWCN current owner DOES NOT know the code of all the older features of the game pre-Raging Tide expansion.b:chuckle

uhm wat ? b:cry
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011

• Southers - Raging Tide
    Southers - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    where will the new server in west coast or east coast??

and will the new server pve or pvp i can't find information about this can anyone say me these
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ehm... what new server?

As far as I've heard the only sentence 'new serwer' apears in relation to Genesis is in sentences like 'will there be a new serwer', although I'm giving you a credit for adding some more variety to those b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011

and will the new server pve or pvp i can't find information about this can anyone say me these

Use the search button. Don't tell me you used it because GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND!~!!!!!1!!1111!!!1111! no ways i found all these post telling you info that there will be no new server ..look at thread 3 bam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Best first post ever, asking a question thats been asked dozens of times by morons alike, we may as well have the search function deleted and replaced with a troll vendor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All you bishes is my sons, ou not my son... you my muh fuqqin step-sonb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All you bishes is my sons, ou not my son... you my muh fuqqin step-sonb:thanks

someone ban her quickly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    O.O you can't ban KeKe Zolanski!!!!! fooooll b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011

* Puts the cat amongst the pigeons *

The new server will be based in Amsterdam to coincide with the release of the FW European server.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I have been playing a mystic on PW-CN and omg they are awesome! :) I mean im only lvl 10 lol but the heals so far are really nice and quite a bit faster than the clerics. I dont see too much of an mp loss but it could just be bec im rather low lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    im just looking forwards to the new fash and less lag in arch =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    im just looking forwards to the new fash and less lag in arch =D
    Time check on when this will ever happen?b:puzzled

• SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Well with last update it made Arch less populated for at least a few days wich made it less laggy. It was odd in west arch with hardly any cat shops.
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    sikozu wrote: »
    I have been playing a mystic on PW-CN and omg they are awesome! :) I mean im only lvl 10 lol but the heals so far are really nice and quite a bit faster than the clerics. I dont see too much of an mp loss but it could just be bec im rather low lvl.

Higher levels = more mp drain, at level 54 I can burn through my 5,014 mp in about 60 seconds. (If I attack and heal simultaneously)
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Gonna need to make new stealth pots ... to help sins hide from them mystics ... or else its game over lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011

When the expansion comes out, everyone and their mom + their dog + their unborn children will be in the new area in a super lagfest. During that time, arch will have little to no lag.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'll be lvl 50 in about ....dunno....3 minutes?
    So f the lag in starter area, who cares.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
    I'll be lvl 50 in about ....dunno....3 minutes?
    So f the lag in starter area, who cares.
    Some of us like to actually PLAY the game and not cheat our way to the top. Hence why it could potentially be a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
    edited February 2011
    Gonna need to make new stealth pots ... to help sins hide from them mystics ... or else its game over lol

Not really, barring 79/100/sage/demon skills mystics can't see sins any better than the other (non-sin) classes.
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    When the expansion comes out, everyone and their mom + their dog + their unborn children will be in the new area in a super lagfest. During that time, arch will have little to no lag.
    Hmm, TRUE :OO

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well with last update it made Arch less populated for at least a few days wich made it less laggy. It was odd in west arch with hardly any cat shops.

^this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
    edited February 2011
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • sikozu
    edited February 2011
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lmfao army of stick figures

Yup, Chinese people think its cute because they look like dolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
This discussion has been closed.