Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Mooy posted some translations of Mystic and Seeker skills. Would they be of any use?
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    moooonnny, may i politely ask when will the translation for mystic skill come out :)

It's mooy not moony.

For the seeker skill at lvl 10 link post by Ecatome, you can just put in the number you saw in the skill list into my translation, so I don't need to translate the whole stuff all over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hello, any new updates on the expansion besides the changed date, I haven't looked in this thread in a while so I just wanted to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah,mystic can knockback in PVP
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    xcliqz wrote: »

Cool. I will roll a mystic. Not. I don't want to level all over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2011

I know that, you were the one who posted:"Qqqqqqqqqqq" in another thread..... >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I know that, you were the one who posted:"Qqqqqqqqqqq" in another thread..... >.>

Iseewhatudidthar
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's mooy not moony.

For the seeker skill at lvl 10 link post by Ecatome, you can just put in the number you saw in the skill list into my translation, so I don't need to translate the whole stuff all over again.

sorry mooy, but nevermind... i just found the mystic skill list lol sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BombDiggity - Raging Tide
    BombDiggity - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I hear they will be bring out the full set of R9 weapons like crossbow,wands,fists,polehammer has anyone herd sold info about this?
  • Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear
    Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    those are already out, there's a sale going on right now in the boutique on rep badges etc to buy your way into R9. Might need to do more stuff to get them, not sure how it works since I kinda quit playing this game and am using it as a pimped up chat program now.
  • doxilover7
    doxilover7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    OMG, thats cool!b:laugh
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011

um, yeah, mystics can knockback in pvp... i think i sall the same video as you, and yeah, they can knockback pets, not players. correct me if i'm wrong, but can't anyone knock back a veno's pet with a knockback skill? how is this new news to anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [Edited my post cuz didnt know it was against the rules to talk about other versions of PWI)

Anyway, it really sucks they pushed back the release date for Genesis :( I was really looking forward to actually having a class I would enjoy playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +1 to my post count b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +1 to my post count b:cute

You are such a spammer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    um, yeah, mystics can knockback in pvp... i think i sall the same video as you, and yeah, they can knockback pets, not players. correct me if i'm wrong, but can't anyone knock back a veno's pet with a knockback skill? how is this new news to anyone?

Nope, knocks back people too, watch this at 1:10 and you can see that the skill knocks back the player *cough* bot *cough*.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You are such a spammer.

as long as it makes her feel special on the interwebz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • VaIdios - Archosaur
    VaIdios - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    will be a new server with the genesis update ???
    pls replyb:victory
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    will be a new server with the genesis update ???
    pls replyb:victory

No. (Or at least if there will be, there'll be a news post and a stickied announcement... until there is one, the answer is no.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • skyraiserdm
    skyraiserdm Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Here is the PWI Skilltree Version for Earthguards:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1275/skilltreep.jpg

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011

LOL

If only I had the money for that....b:surrender
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited February 2011

LOLOL
    thats what i was planning to do. that equals lvl 90 in less than 2-3months.
    i was planning more so, hyper till 45- oracle to 75 then hyper frost till whatever level lol.
    or just hyper our noobs in frost with my guildies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    It should be lvl9, lvl19, lvl29, lvl39, lvl 49, lvl 59 and lvl79 isn't it, due to cultivation quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'll post a link to the the post Frankie made, as I can see it getting lost in the other thread.

New Territory and World map (official) from GM test server (assuming)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12036942&postcount=18
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear
    Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow this thread is dying out. i guess people are not that hiped about expansion anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]That my veno. b:bye
  • Mahayana - Sanctuary
    Mahayana - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I am not excited for this expansion. I despise change. I feel as if these new classes will just make things harder for us existing players. Minus the bugs I like the game as it is. Oh well.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think its the waiting. It would be nice if we had got a bit more detail on the reason for the delay in release - e.g the localisation was taking longer than planned.

I have already played seeker and mystic and they are nice classes so far. Different enough from the existing ones to make them interesting. The introduction of the seeker will see a rise in the availability of swords (at least on DW there seems to be a scarcity as most BMs go axe/fist) and so we might (big might) see a few people making little sword bms for fun and to compare against seeker. Even though the new classes are weapon locked (no bow and arrows to kill snowmen next year for the earthguard) at least it is to existing weapon classes (unlike what happened with Tideborn and their daggers/orbs)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think its the waiting. It would be nice if we had got a bit more detail on the reason for the delay in release - e.g the localisation was taking longer than planned.

I have already played seeker and mystic and they are nice classes so far. Different enough from the existing ones to make them interesting. The introduction of the seeker will see a rise in the availability of swords (at least on DW there seems to be a scarcity as most BMs go axe/fist) and so we might (big might) see a few people making little sword bms for fun and to compare against seeker. Even though the new classes are weapon locked (no bow and arrows to kill snowmen next year for the earthguard) at least it is to existing weapon classes (unlike what happened with Tideborn and their daggers/orbs)

wait they can't use bows! no heads for them..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow this thread is dying out. i guess people are not that hiped about expansion anymore.
    Lack of new info as has been the case with all of their expansions.

Still don't see the Guild Base info we were promised or any new info added to the teaser site .

PWI is quite stingy with the info which leaves us with nothing new to discuss

Less than 1 month and we still get scraps of info
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Um...I can find some info about the new daily quest....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.