Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Zanic - Lost City
    Zanic - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i want a mystic QQ
  • omgidkdude
    omgidkdude Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So are seekers gunna use the swords / blades already available? or are they gunna use their own kind of swords? cuz im trying to stock up on good gear before the prices of thing rise due to the new race. hopefully someone knows the answers D:
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    omgidkdude wrote: »
    So are seekers gunna use the swords / blades already available? or are they gunna use their own kind of swords? cuz im trying to stock up on good gear before the prices of thing rise due to the new race. hopefully someone knows the answers D:

They use already available swords and blades. Some have been reskinned to give them a more "claymore" like look, but they're still the same weapons bms use. o.o
  • XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur
    XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hmmm, no release date....do i smell a hint f procrastination here, or is it that were just never going to get a date till say next month ._. because thats how i feel after reading a few posts....b:cry
  • Zanic - Lost City
    Zanic - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hmmm, no release date....do i smell a hint f procrastination here, or is it that were just never going to get a date till say next month ._. because thats how i feel after reading a few posts....b:cry

=O don't worry the video says february 2011b:victory maybe 28th b:laugh
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm pretty sure we're still getting it this month. I'd recommend at least waiting to see what announcements they put up tonight and tomorrow before worrying too much.

After all, they don't need maintenance to post announcements. o.o
  • King_Barb - Heavens Tear
    King_Barb - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They use already available swords and blades. Some have been reskinned to give them a more "claymore" like look, but they're still the same weapons bms use. o.o

Ohh Really? well thats good to know, now all they need to do is make all the other classes not hold their weapons 24/7!
    Cuz from what ive seen, only a seeker can have his / her weapon out of their hands when not in use.

Q TO THE FRICKING Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MMMMMMM......You Taste Like Noob >:)
  • XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur
    XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    =O don't worry the video says february 2011b:victory maybe 28th b:laugh

i sure do hope so T_T cuz i just have this feeling that its not gunna happen this month.... but idk, i guess you just have to have an "empire state of mind" to believe its gonna happen this month xD Dx b:cry
  • Rahada - Dreamweaver
    Rahada - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:thanks I thank you for finally creating Genesis! I bet it's going to be great! b:victory
  • vlzz
    vlzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i figured it out they are fooling us making us believe that it will come out the end of feb but they will surprise us by releasing it 2maro im very confident that i am right b:victory
  • TankedBeast - Lost City
    TankedBeast - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why Is It Taking So Long?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of Sangnati (Latin for Blood Born/Nation)
    We can be your best friend... Or your worst enemy...
    Which would you prefer?
    b:sin
    100 Sage/Vit/Tank Barb
    101 Demon/Fist/5.0 BM
    Yes, 5.0 really is OP. Yet, I still got it... b:chuckle
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    vlzz wrote: »
    i figured it out they are fooling us making us believe that it will come out the end of feb but they will surprise us by releasing it 2maro im very confident that i am right b:victory

i wish, but probly not :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
    edited February 2011
    Why Is It Taking So Long?

been wonderin the same thing, i mean, they already have it on the chinese server... seems like all they'd have ta do was translate it to english, and we'd have it. and with all the online translators available, i don't see how that's taking so dam long.

sry if i'm somewhat ignorant of the whole programing process, but, implementing a program you've already added to a program exactly like the program you already added it to, but in a different language, doesn't seem like it'd be that hard, if yer a trained programmer (or your common galweegen nerd*)

*galweegen: a person that lives in galway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    vlzz wrote: »

No maintenance tonight means that your confidence doesn't mean much. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No maintenance tonight means that your confidence doesn't mean much. ijs.

They do not need a maintenance to add expansion o_o.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    They do not need a maintenance to add expansion o_o.

But they do need to bring the servers down, which they would have made an announcement about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Vojvoda - Archosaur
    Vojvoda - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Adding new races to now existing servers would be imba .. there are allready lots of 100+ people on servers ... i heard rummors bout new server going out and it should PvP [true?]
    (it allready happened with Raging Tide expansion - no 1 told us bout server comming out and yet there is RT server) ((some 1 might asked this earlier but im lazy to read 255 pages to find out .. so i would appreciate an anwser her))

ty vm .
    edited February 2011
    But they do need to bring the servers down, which they would have made an announcement about.

now why would they go do something that would make us happy?
  • YingXiaolong - Raging Tide
    YingXiaolong - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Adding new races to now existing servers would be imba .. there are allready lots of 100+ people on servers ... i heard rummors bout new server going out and it should PvP [true?]
    (it allready happened with Raging Tide expansion - no 1 told us bout server comming out and yet there is RT server) ((some 1 might asked this earlier but im lazy to read 255 pages to find out .. so i would appreciate an anwser her))

ty vm .

No new servers announced for now. b:surrender
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    been wonderin the same thing, i mean, they already have it on the chinese server... seems like all they'd have ta do was translate it to english, and we'd have it. and with all the online translators available, i don't see how that's taking so dam long.

<imagines quest text translated by google translate/babelfish/etc.> No. Just no. There's enough bad translations in the game without guaranteeing abysmal translations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    <imagines quest text translated by google translate/babelfish/etc.> No. Just no. There's enough bad translations in the game without guaranteeing abysmal translations.

Let's look at it this way. If they did end up doing that, people would be HAPPY when we get "minor localization changes". b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
    edited February 2011

well still, if they have someone translating it, that knows how ta translate it, then it shouldn't be taking this long. and there's gotta be someone there that knows how ta translate it, otherwise, it wouldn't even be close to done. so, i repeat, wtf is taking so long other than translating?

not ta sound impatient, but, ah, well, skrew it, i am impatient, i'll admit it, i'm gettin impatient.

look, i'm very thankful that you're putting out a new expansion pwi, mystics sound like the perfect class for me.

i love fighting along side a pet because i can set it on protect so when my parents, who hate videogames, come in the room, i can use the hide function on windows 7, and not get destroyed ingame by spawning mobs.

and i love healing, keeping a party alive is fun to me, i love being a support class, keeping the party alive is what i do best, tis how i frackin roll.(i also like ta do abit of DDing sometimes to tho, even on my cleric, yeah, metal mage ftw b:quiet)

so congratz, idk if anyone else is thinkin the same thing as me, but even if the mystic class is a combo of a nerfed cleric, a nerfed veno, and a nerfed wiz, the combo of the 3, makes it the perfect class fer me, so again, thanks.

and i'm sure there's someone thinking somethin similar about seekers, but my point is, the expansion looks so good, that it's killing us, and some people are starting to get alil angry that you said it's coming out in feb, and it's feb, and we don't have an exact release date yet... come on guys, yer breakin our balls here, like bashing them to pieces, do you hear that? cause it's our balls cracking, like seriously shattering... come on guys, can ya give us a release date please?

(yes i do realize i go off topic and say random things, i'm sorry, can't help it, plz dun hate the voo for itb:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2011
    Let's look at it this way. If they did end up doing that, people would be HAPPY when we get "minor localization changes". b:cute

dam straight barbie, dam straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Elvis_ - Lost City
    Elvis_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011

wow....just.....wow b:sadb:angry
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011

Dammit, you beat me to it. >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Excited to use a claymore, summon uber-powerful pets, and gain access to brand new dances? Can't wait to learn a new crafting skill, build up your guild base, and engage in all-new 40 on 40 PVP battles?

prolly not so uber in PvP ... new dances are noted but none shown as of yet

craft skill will mainly belong to QQme ... rofl.

40 vs 40 PvP ... seen bigger.

March 2 ... well I guess that would be part of Feb ;>>
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
    edited February 2011
    once again PWI has r aped yall in the buttb:laugh. I wonder how many have lost their virginity nowb:shocked.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:chuckle Not me

I see, I see a lot QQ in the future.

Pass the tissue pl0x

b:laugh
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Here's a new event Idea for the GM's to try. Whoever QQ's the most AND spends the most money on some kind of packs wins a mount that will be available in the cash shop in 3 months and will cost 150 gold.
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
This discussion has been closed.