Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I found it funny that you thought the date didn't work but the time did. Thanks for the laugh.

b:laugh
    That was cruel....

cruel, but so very funny, i think i pissed myself laughing b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @OOJayOo -

Thanks I really enjoy seeing the new UI and Mystics have the nice hairstyles<3.
  • XRW - Lost City
    XRW - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I saw the video of the new expancion and said it was in February is the first of February that expancion is released or we have to wait days before launch?

pot is a date and I have not heard?b:surrender
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    No official date has yet been posted.
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    do seekers get a stun immune skill? b:question if they dont there is a high chance that they will get pwn lol
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    do seekers get a stun immune skill? b:question if they dont there is a high chance that they will get pwn lol

Good question b:shocked.

It's lame that they are not coming out with a new line of swords for Seekers. The current swords are so... boring... Why do you think BMs don't touch them?
  • _Fister - Archosaur
    _Fister - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I guess there will be some new swords b:laugh anyway i can`t w8 for new expansion ;3 / btw , there will be a new server ? if i`m right , it`ll be pve / pvp [ a pvp should be ok b:victory ]
    edited January 2011
    I guess there will be some new swords b:laugh anyway i can`t w8 for new expansion ;3 / btw , there will be a new server ? if i`m right , it`ll be pve / pvp [ a pvp should be ok b:victory ]

*continues bashing head agenst wall* did he really just ask if there waz a new server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • _Fister - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    *continues bashing head agenst wall* did he really just ask if there waz a new server?

i just askd if there will be new server , just a simple question don`t get hypocrite
  • Myke - Raging Tide
    Myke - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Nice! I love Earthguardb:pleased but I hard to choose mystic or seeker. I wish I may both in same time but I can't.b:surrender
  • Myke - Raging Tide
    Myke - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oh, can you pretty please video tape yourself waking up early Tuesday morning and logging on your computer to see if it's true? I want to see your face shift from excitement to severe disappointment. b:cute

ROFL but not nice.b:surrender
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i just askd if there will be new server , just a simple question don`t get hypocrite

they have stated that there will not be new servers until the need arises. there are multiple servers that haven't been filled to their potential, and until then they won't add a new server.

and btw how is he being a hypocrite? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011

The question has been asked hundreds of times now. And if you had bothered to go back only a page or two in this thread, you probably would have seen several posts asking the same question and people saying that there are no plans for a new server.

And how does him being angry that people repeatedly ask the same two questions make him a hypocrite? b:question I don't follow.

Dammit, Cent. Ninja'n me. >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • _Fister - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    they have stated that there will not be new servers until the need arises. there are multiple servers that haven't been filled to their potential, and until then they won't add a new server.

and btw how is he being a hypocrite? b:bye

tyvm ! well he couldn`t answer like you ... he has to start a drama ... there was a question , stupid one thats right , but it should be easy to answer..
  • _Fister - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    The question has been asked hundreds of times now. And if you had bothered to go back only a page or two in this thread, you probably would have seen several posts asking the same question and people saying that there are no plans for a new server.

And how does him being angry that people repeatedly ask the same two questions make him a hypocrite? b:question I don't follow.

Dude there are 300pages to read... anyway i dunno if i`m wrong but nobody asked this before
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Dude there are 300pages to read... anyway i dunno if i`m wrong but nobody asked this before

Your dead wrong...its like on every 2 pages...its usually always on the front page..you could of easlily searched it and found an answer..b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    prettty confident he's just savin $ fer the expansion so he can be rich on one of his new characters, just like i am. altho right when the new came out that the expansion isn't gonna come out till the end of feb, i did a very slight ragequit^^" kinda spent all meh cash, just because. ofcorse, now i have a verdent qinfgu with boost, bash, fireball, and thunderboltb:victory but i'm savin up from scratch by just grind lvling to all hell ta farm. still got some sweet gear, a large amount of herbs stashed up, over 300 perfect mana/hp pots saved up, and acouple dragon orders o.O
    1) i dun have a wang D:

2) im in charge of merchanting for guild base. Id hate to have the 'funds' still in my catshop as a unsold item. So i need to estimate the cutoff time to leave coins AS coins. (main reason)

3) im just savin $ fer the expansion so i can be rich on one of my new characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited January 2011

*still bashing head off wall*

how the hell am i a hypocrite?

completely incorrect, i've awnsered that question and when it will come out like 5-7 times already, along with everyone else reguarly petrolling this thread.
    Your dead wrong...its like on every 2 pages...its usually always on the front page..you could of easlily searched it and found an answer..b:surrender

candy, what can i say, thanks fer the backup, you meh dogg b:thanks

foshizzle... plz get back to us on the hypocrite thing...
    1) i dun have a wang D:

2) im in charge of merchanting for guild base. Id hate to have the 'funds' still in my catshop as a unsold item. So i need to estimate the cutoff time to leave coins AS coins. (main reason)

3) im just savin $ fer the expansion so i can be rich on one of my new characters

wow, that was pages ago o.o and sry, fer the incorrectness with yer gender b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011

candy, what can i say, thanks fer the backup, you meh dogg b:thanks

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • theshredderx
    theshredderx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    volst wrote: »
    You're all wrong. Mayan calendar never ends. It just gets renewed. Therefore, Genesis makes sense.

Thank you. someone actually undertsands things for a change. It's the calendar round (it's a circle) and round things dont end they just start from the beginning anew(Thus Genisis)b:victory
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Circle...3.1415927.....
    Cycle will never end....like the past.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • ChaosWeapon - Dreamweaver
    ChaosWeapon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    we are in february and no date for lauch? its sad....
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2011

yep..
  • _Fister - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

agreed .
  • mihaicobra
    mihaicobra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yeah sad
  • Trey_B - Lost City
    Trey_B - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i know the date but tis a secret b:quiet
  • Fast_Strike - Raging Tide
    Fast_Strike - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    when the new classes will be arrive?
    Name : Fast_strike
    Race: Human
    Class: Blademaster
    Lvl:6X
    Server:Raging Tides

b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Harpyie - Dreamweaver
    Harpyie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    when the new classes will be arrive?
    mystic and seeker but you can check it on the expansion site of pwi, or check youtube :D

i cant wait for the new races :( and i dont want to wait the whole MONTH!b:cry
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We'll probably learn something tomorrow... and I hope those will be some good news :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • djalemmers1
    djalemmers1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Come on pwi, announce the release date O.o
This discussion has been closed.