Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    no, no no no, no no no no, no, no.... no.... completely incorrect. psychics can only be functional proporly with arcane armor. with LA or HA equip, they cannot have both a full armor set of their level and a weapon of their level equip at once. therefor, unless they're wearing arcane armor, not a fully functional class.

According to pwdatabase, for LA, a psy would need +stat gear equal to +4 to str, dex, or mag. That's kinda trivial even at lv40 or so, let alone lv100. o.o

HA would require 4 more stat points than a HA veno would. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, just wouldn't have a high Mag.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    According to pwdatabase, for LA, a psy would need +stat gear equal to +4 to str, dex, or mag. That's kinda trivial even at lv40 or so, let alone lv100. o.o

HA would require 4 more stat points than a HA veno would. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, just wouldn't have a high Mag.

if it's not possible with the basic gear without and add on points, then in my view, it's not truely functional. don't get me wrong, i have no dillusions that everyone wears generic gear bought at the tailor, but if they can't take off everything, and buy the armor at the tailor and the weapon at the blacksmith for their level, and equip both, without any other enhancements, not truely functional, or meant for gameplay.

venos are the exception to that rule, and the only exception, and only cause their passive melee damage skill increases damage to the point that their inadiquite weapon level becomes insignificant. which leads me to believe that the game designers wanted to make it so there was one class that could wear all 3 armor types, just ta say they had one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    that discussion should be moved to Psy forum....really.
    Let's keep this topic for Genesis related stuff please

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wait does cn already have the 5 ap nerf?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's almost february now. Can we get an exact date of release for genesis ?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011

To the best of my knowledge, no.
    if it's not possible with the basic gear without and add on points, then in my view, it's not truely functional.

I see. Whatever works for ya. o.o
    edited January 2011

unfortunitly it looks like the rumors of a 5.0 aps nerf, are just that, only rumors. ta be honest i waz kinda hopin they weren't.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=189791&style=pwi

first line on that news thread posted on 1/26/2011. says it'll be here in approximately 1 month from expansion. so the closest we can give ya fer an awnser ta that is it'll probly be between 2/24/2011 and 2/28/2011. i'm hopin fer 24th er 25th perwsonally, sooner would be nice, but if it does have ta be about a month it'll land right on my b-day^^ thanks fer the b-day present pwi b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No they didn't nerf 5.0. If they do, a lot of quit thread will be in CN forum. But many people keep telling Wanmei to nerf, Wanmei may not nerf 5.0 but may increase other classes' damage or things like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Seylia - Heavens Tear
    Seylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I second this.
  • Epicbubblez - Heavens Tear
    Epicbubblez - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I has a quick question :o does it come out feb. 1st or what cuz i dont get why they advertise like in the middle of the month before and then they make you wait still when the month of the arrival comes so uh IS IT COMEN OUT FEB 1ST O-O!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    I second this.
    I has a quick question :o does it come out feb. 1st or what cuz i dont get why they advertise like in the middle of the month before and then they make you wait still when the month of the arrival comes so uh IS IT COMEN OUT FEB 1ST O-O!

come on people, i'll be the first to admit that sometimes i don't look at stuff on the page before, or acouple pages back, but seriously, i just awsnered that question from the first post i have quoted 2 posts up from the second quote and 3 posts from the third quote. scroll up plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    come on people, i'll be the first to admit that sometimes i don't look at stuff on the page before, or acouple pages back, but seriously, i just awsnered that question from the first post i have quoted 2 posts up from the second quote and 3 posts from the third quote. scroll up plz

people are lazy (including myself) its sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
    edited January 2011
    people are lazy (including myself) its sad.

agreed *includes self too* at times anyway... oh, and thanks fer the key in yer sig ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    agreed *includes self too* at times anyway... oh, and thanks fer the key in yer sig ^^

I need to change my sig b:embarrass but don't know how to do moving pics ones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    end of feb would be better >.> still tyin to make $$$
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Arkaida - Lost City
    Arkaida - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I heard rummer about genesis is bringing in flying mounts that go 4.0 - 6.4 or what ever it was. some kind of super fast flying mount. is it real or is someone just full of bull. No one seems surprised if it would happen. But still doesn't sound true to me. Sounds like someone's blowing smoke.
    edited January 2011

5 posts from the bottum of the last page, read, and be happy, unlike me, you'll love the message...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I heard rummer about genesis is bringing in flying mounts that go 4.0 - 6.4 or what ever it was. some kind of super fast flying mount. is it real or is someone just full of bull. No one seems surprised if it would happen. But still doesn't sound true to me. Sounds like someone's blowing smoke.

No, it's totally true.

I know a guy who knows a guy who used to be friends with this one guy in high school who dated this girl for like 3 weeks who was roommates with this one person who could read Chinese and he looked on the Wanmei forums and read all about it.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No, it's totally true.

I know a guy who knows a guy who used to be friends with this one guy in high school who dated this girl for like 3 weeks who was roommates with this one person who could read Chinese and he looked on the Wanmei forums and read all about it.

b:bye

LOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So complicated...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So complicated...
    I know!b:shockedb:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    unfortunitly it looks like the rumors of a 5.0 aps nerf, are just that, only rumors. ta be honest i waz kinda hopin they weren't.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=189791&style=pwi

first line on that news thread posted on 1/26/2011. says it'll be here in approximately 1 month from expansion. so the closest we can give ya fer an awnser ta that is it'll probly be between 2/24/2011 and 2/28/2011. i'm hopin fer 24th er 25th perwsonally, sooner would be nice, but if it does have ta be about a month it'll land right on my b-day^^ thanks fer the b-day present pwi b:laugh

LOL the 2x exp,drops,spirit would be a birthday present for me 1march FTW :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011

There are some mounts that i've never seen before they aren't said to be as fast as you think but...btw the earthguard mounts are there too http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/mount.php
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011

How does expansion stop you from making money b:question.
  • Karmah - Raging Tide
    Karmah - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    but what is the correct date?
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nobody knows, please stop asking lol.

Anyway read this post I made in the other thread it has cool information about the mystics.

Like how to un-summon your pets....
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
    edited January 2011
    How does expansion stop you from making money b:question.

prettty confident he's just savin $ fer the expansion so he can be rich on one of his new characters, just like i am. altho right when the new came out that the expansion isn't gonna come out till the end of feb, i did a very slight ragequit^^" kinda spent all meh cash, just because. ofcorse, now i have a verdent qinfgu with boost, bash, fireball, and thunderboltb:victory but i'm savin up from scratch by just grind lvling to all hell ta farm. still got some sweet gear, a large amount of herbs stashed up, over 300 perfect mana/hp pots saved up, and acouple dragon orders o.O

god dammit... did you not read ANY of the 3-5 posts i just made awnsering that question several times over? along with the others saying the exact same thing as me? we weren't just blowin smoke out our asses ya know >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    [QUOTE=WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide;11866442]prettty confident he's just savin $ fer the expansion so he can be rich on one of his new characters, just like i am. altho right when the new came out that the expansion isn't gonna come out till the end of feb, i did a very slight ragequit^^" kinda spent all meh cash, just because. ofcorse, now i have a verdent qinfgu with boost, bash, fireball, and thunderboltb:victory but i'm savin up from scratch by just grind lvling to all hell ta farm. still got some sweet gear, a large amount of herbs stashed up, over 300 perfect mana/hp pots saved up, and acouple dragon orders o.O

god dammit... did you not read ANY of the 3-5 posts i just made awnsering that question several times over? along with the others saying the exact same thing as me? we weren't just blowin smoke out our asses ya know >.<[/QUOTE]

Wealth on any char doesn't make a difference, you're not more or less rich depending on if you spend now or spend later. (Excluding merchanting, of course)
    Saving money for the expansion applies mainly to people interested in guild bases, and also the new crafting skill for temporary weapon enchantments.

And, if you consider it "saving money", to spend on Earthguard skills. As with the Tideborns I can only assume the Earthguard skills will be pretty expensive to level up, economy balancing and what not. b:surrender
    edited January 2011
    Wealth on any char doesn't make a difference, you're not more or less rich depending on if you spend now or spend later. (Excluding merchanting, of course)
    Saving money for the expansion applies mainly to people interested in guild bases, and also the new crafting skill for temporary weapon enchantments.

And, if you consider it "saving money", to spend on Earthguard skills. As with the Tideborns I can only assume the Earthguard skills will be pretty expensive to level up, economy balancing and what not. b:surrender

ya dun have ta tell me about not bein rich on any char, i nvr am >.< and yeah, exactly, savin up money ta buy skills fer my mystic, savin up good LA gear, savin up over 300 perfect mana and hp pots, savin up aton of herbs ta lvl it's apoth skill up.

and i dun get the part about wealth not mattering on a char because yer gonna spend it eventually anyway. um, fckn duh, but ya need cash to spend on things like skills, and gear, and pots... waz yer point? is there one? or did ya just feel like making the statement fer no real reason in an attempt ta make it look like i have no idea wtf i'm talkin bout?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• deadcorey
    deadcorey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sorry for your time being wasted on such post but i would like to know when the new expansion pack is comin' out???

I'm really exited 'bout that so can anyone tell me ???
This discussion has been closed.