Balancing of the game

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Again learn about the class before you QQ this is directly at the OP. Sins call be purged i dont know who you are fighting but sins can be purged only psychics cant be purged.

Also 66% of tidal protection is for sage and how many sage sin they are in the game close 5 or less . Demon get 50% tidal protection and 10% focus mind. Focus mind sage 33% chance to get 1dmg demon 25% chance same as regular skill. Its heads or tails it will miss or work. If we are using tidal protection than we cannot use focus mind vice versa.

Let see what barbs can do lets turtle in tiger form and switch to human form with anti stun. Now we take 90% less damage.

Bms got nothing that hurts but anti stun and marrows for everything. , cleric maybe plume shell and super long sleep, Veno has immunity from all damage for 5 to 6 seconds. Wizards got nothing special, archers have a super long range. Psychics are overpowered with their skills to immune physical damage and other skill nice skills.

I admit sins are breaking the game but stop being so biased we are not the only one with epic skills other classes has it too.

You guys are just making sin sound very broken than they are. If you cant kill a sin its primary reason is stealth alone. Otherwise if you cant kill a sin not in stealth you just need to quit the game period.

Also Occult ice this and that . Sorry to inform you not a sin skill but a genie so everyone can use it. If you are stunned there is a remove stun skill for genie also. Immunity pots so on and so forth.

When a sin triple sparks and tele stun you got exactly 3 second to re-act before you die or live.

I have nothing against bring back skill you guys suggest but saying sins are the only overpowered is a total bull ****

sins are the only overpowered.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Explain why please. Other than demon spark ****. Cause if i am correct wizard aka your class do massive dmg like in your signature so why are we the Overpowered. When Venomancers came out you guys said nix was overpowered now sin . Fine lets wait earth guards and you guys will QQ more.

Instead of just crying about stuff. Learn to how to counter the characters and actually play the class so you learn about it . Instead of just assuming its a overpowered class of one of its ability.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Explain why please. Other than demon spark ****. Cause if i am correct wizard aka your class do massive dmg like in your signature so why are we the Overpowered. When Venomancers came out you guys said nix was overpowered now sin . Fine lets wait earth guards and you guys will QQ more.

Instead of just crying about stuff. Learn to how to counter the characters and actually play the class so you learn about it . Instead of just assuming its a overpowered class of one of its ability.

Is this strange. Every1 thinks sin are OP but sins. So you telling that every other classes are wrong and you are right?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Explain why please.

Why you ask? Well because people don't know how to play there classes and qq because then they would have to think of a way to kill a sin. Sins are not overpowered. People are just stu____ and to lazy to even "find a way" there are many possible ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
    edited January 2011
    Is this strange. Every1 thinks sin are OP but sins. So you telling that every other classes are wrong and you are right?b:chuckle

Thats exactly why i find this whole thing funny. I know how to destroy sin and other class. Cause i actually learn their weakness but people are lazy and want cake handed to them so
    enjoy the game
    edited January 2011
    Why you ask? Well because people don't know how to play there classes and qq because then they would have to think of a way to kill a sin. Sins are not overpowered. People are just stu____ and to lazy to even "find a way" there are many possible ways.

maybe you can tell us how to fight. BTW I saw sin killing many clerics 10 levels higher with much better gear than that sin had. So? Maybe you should learn hot to play your class.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Thats exactly why i find this whole thing funny. I know how to destroy sin and other class. Cause i actually learn their weakness but people are lazy and want cake handed to them so
    enjoy the game

Sure you know it, but anybody else not.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    One of few options to defeating a assassin is become a assassin. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited January 2011

There are 22 pages here explaining why. Not going to waste my time summarizing it all when you're too lazy to read. When phoenix's came out, they were OP.. as we started reaching end game they did balance out.

There is no possible way to counter a good sin. One like you, sure.. wouldn't be much of a challenge. Fighting someone like Rinc is very different (even before he got rank9). I.. and many other wizards out there have tried every trick in the book.. and then made up some new ones.. and nothing works. Pretty simple.. sins will either one shot you out of stealth, or force you to use your genie energy.. and if you do use domain or expel or w.e it is.. they'll just stealth and try again when you don't have energy. There is nothing that can be done about that.
    edited January 2011
    maybe you can tell us how to fight. BTW I saw sin killing many clerics 10 levels higher with much better gear than that sin had. So? Maybe you should learn how to play your class.b:chuckle

First your post makes absolutely no sense at all, just because clerics higher then me got killed by a sin, that some how means I should go learn "hot" to play my class b:surrender..

Yellow: If you don't know how to use genie skills with some apo pots...yeah b:bye
    edited January 2011
    First your post makes absolutely no sense at all, just because clerics higher then me got killed by a sin, that some how means I should go learn "hot" to play my class b:surrender..

Yellow: If you don't know how to use genie skills with some apo pots...yeah b:bye

O yes. 1 cleric from hundred others beat some low level and geared sins. Because it for cleric IMPOSSIBLE to beat sin just normal geared sin. For end game sin is cleric just matter of seconds literally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    O yes. 1 cleric from hundred others beat some low level and geared sins. Because it for cleric IMPOSSIBLE to beat sin just normal geared sin. For end game sin is cleric just matter of seconds literally.

Yellow: Yeah with end game sins you have no hope
    Orange: Not the only one, learned my technique from some other cleric
    Blue: Not true some sins don't know how to play their classes and yeah
    edited January 2011

But there is big difference. If sin doesn't know how to play his class, it his fault. But if he knows how to play, for robe classes even for LA classes is impossible to win against end game and good weared sin, regardless what is their ability or gear. Because power on sins is in their class with heavy OP skills. It doesn't matter on your playing skills, because you have no defense against them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011

Defeat your own post ? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Since in every single games are difficult to kill but its only in this game the become even more impossible. But i can reveal to you ways to kill a sin. If its that hard for you to understand.

For wizards cause they are the only cause that can do this . The second a sin goes into force stealth summon your dragon breath. It will kick them off cause we get a pause of 2 second on the same place for a while.

A sin is only powerful in the ground and decent at air combat. If you are in a pvp environment take him into the air. Using windforce its a vit genie that gains you faster aerial maneuver .

Another weakness for a sin if someone is running we try to tele stun it does work sometime it glitches off and doesn't work so they will come closer to you but not stun you.

If its a smart sin he would turn expel on him off stupid ones dont so you can use that to nail them hard if you are a magic class.

Being a cleric and trying to pk a sin give up i admit cleric stands no chance against a sin.

Well there is not alot oh well good luck guys
  • hahahahahahah1
    hahahahahahah1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Since in every single games are difficult to kill but its only in this game the become even more impossible. But i can reveal to you ways to kill a sin. If its that hard for you to understand.

For wizards cause they are the only cause that can do this . The second a sin goes into force stealth summon your dragon breath. It will kick them off cause we get a pause of 2 second on the same place for a while.

Yea try using DB without a target selected >_>

A sin is only powerful in the ground and decent at air combat. If you are in a pvp environment take him into the air. Using windforce its a vit genie that gains you faster aerial maneuver .

teleport stun or go invisible and wait them out while they use energy on a horrible genie skill

Another weakness for a sin if someone is running we try to tele stun it does work sometime it glitches off and doesn't work so they will come closer to you but not stun you.

yea pray for luck that it does not stun

If its a smart sin he would turn expel on him off stupid ones dont so you can use that to nail them hard if you are a magic class.

So risk your genie energy and hope the sin is stupid enough to not put his buff protections on.

Being a cleric and trying to pk a sin give up i admit cleric stands no chance against a sin.

Reply in red
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited January 2011

Holy BR batman!
  • hahahahahahah1
    hahahahahahah1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Holy BR batman!

I had a facepalm moment when I read SilentGodai's post.
    edited January 2011
    Alright fine its hopeless you guys wont win against a sin give up and reroll sin and just pve.

Yay sins for making other peoples life miserable
  • Hl/ - Harshlands7
    Hl/ - Harshlands7 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Alright fine its hopeless you guys wont win against a sin give up and reroll sin and just pve.

Yay sins for making other peoples life miserable

.....oh, don't you worry.
    The ASSASSINS will be QQing in about a month. I can see it now.

"QQ THAT SEEKER JUST KILLED ME WHILE STEALTHED!"
    "QQ MYSTICS ARE OP!"
    "QQ STUPID EG'S!"

Music to the majority of the server's ears. My new main shall be a Seeker....and there will be hell to pay. (Oh Okeano..... >.>)

Now to return to the origin of the topic....

How do we get barbs back in the business of TANKING again, without making all the Assassins and 5Aps BM's cry about it?
    edited January 2011
    Simple make every thing requires monster like frost , twilight temple and lunar. If nirvana has mobs than people has to resort to using a tank to pull everything instead of using 5.0

If 5.0 does gets nerfed than barbs might come back. But until we have the 5.0 **** no barb will do his job or want to try to tank anything.
    edited January 2011
    It's not fair because what you need to take care of these single class is much more compared to other class . . b:bye
    To the point of annoying + how they take other class place on most PVE interaction.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    SilentGodai enough of your BR nonsense please stop making yourself look even more stupid by replying any further in this thread.

First I would like to say a few things correctly since you can't.

Demon Focused Mind has 25% chance to take 1 and a 20% chance to resist all debuffs. Which the % are not high but that is still rather broken.

I have 2 sins one I was rolling for pve but got bored of it. Another that i had to lvl 85 by February of 2010. I quit it because it was rather ridiculous what it could do just at that level with average gear. I was tanking 4-5people with buffs and killing everything near my level including barbs, and this is with non interval gear. Being OP is not all that fun, unless you lack skills and being OP is the only way you can kill anyone.

And yes Focused Mind/Tidal Protection cannot be purged. When you purge a sin all but those buffs go away. This makes no sense at all btw.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
    edited January 2011
    Yo Susamajii don't talk about OP being +12 full nirvana gear barb okay. I see people with nixes ,barbs other classes + 5 gear try to take you down and fail at it.

I did state my skill properly maybe you should learn to re read it first. If you don't understand i am trying to support your cause to.

I did admit after i made the mistake that they can be purged. Don't go all crazy on me, I have the same equal rights as you do to make an opinion.

Yes you are right that we cant be purged , but its not like they are the end of the world buff. So whats your point what you going to achieve from saying the sins are broken and OP.

If you want to help the community than go write a letter to gm stating these don;t are within the game play. Please fix it if possible.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes you are right that we cant be purged , but its not like they are the end of the world buff. So whats your point what you going to achieve from saying the sins are broken and OP.

Yea, it's alright if Cleric/BM/Barb buffs can't be purged. It's not like they are the end of the world buffs anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    What do you exactly what us sins to do quit playing sin and ask the gm to fix it or something?
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Yo Susamajii don't talk about OP being +12 full nirvana gear barb okay. I see people with nixes ,barbs other classes + 5 gear try to take you down and fail at it.

I did state my skill properly maybe you should learn to re read it first. If you don't understand i am trying to support your cause to.

I did admit after i made the mistake that they can be purged. Don't go all crazy on me, I have the same equal rights as you do to make an opinion.

If you want to help the community than go write a letter to gm stating these don;t are within the game play. Please fix it if possible.

No you didn't state it properly, and I believe you've given your opinion enough times already + wrong about 90% of everything. The class is broken deal with it.
    What do you exactly what us sins to do quit playing sin and ask the gm to fix it or something?
    That's pretty ignorant statement. No we don't want you to stop playing, we just want the GM/devs to fix their mistakes instead of claiming nothing is wrong.

I like how this discussion has gone 24 pages and no GM replied. I think that speaks volumes.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can a GM rename this topic to "let's continue the year long tradition of whining like babies about assassins"? This is nothing ado about balance, it's a ****ing whine fest just the same when people QQ'd about nixes w/ream all the time.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Can a GM rename this topic to "let's continue the year long tradition of whining like babies about assassins"? This is nothing ado about balance, it's a ****ing whine fest just the same when people QQ'd about nixes w/ream all the time.
    Can we rename you fail troll moron?

I believe 2 of the balance suggestions i stated were towards APS balance, and one specifically aimed at sins. But you go ahead and call it whining when people say something about how unbalanced an unbalanced game is. Since it was stated already, game is only unbalanced so people would spend money on the OP class to make PWE money.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
    edited January 2011
    Susa bro i know how it feels, I do admit with all my heart that sins are overpowered.

I am also sorry about my ignorant comments and incorrect informations.

But its only for a while i bet you anything as soon as the new races comes out you wont see sin as a big threat anymore. If they are doing what CN server is doing aps problems should be solved slowly.

As for sins all rouge classes in every single mmo every made are god tier classes. That is how it goes