Balancing of the game

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Olbaze is a filthy zealot who definitely rerolled sin because he did his 'math' and saw that nothing else stood a chance.

Actually, I had multiple reasons:
    1. Sins do more damage at lower levels: My level 80 Assassin has about a third more DPS than my 92 Demon Archer.
    2. I couldn't settle for an endgame weapon, I kept hopping from one to another.
    3. Sins are what I originally wanted: Archer and a BM in one.
    Make stealth a super high upkeep, like BB, so they need a charm just to stay in stealth momentarily, it prevents them from staying in stealth, and if they are low on mana when the pop force stealth, the upkeep will pop them back out.

Why? Making stealth require a charm would pretty much make it useless for PvE. Seriously, you got to look at the PvE side as well, not only the PvP side. After all, there's quite a lot of content before endgame.
    Treat is as more of a negative incentive? So that using stealth is a less favorable resort? Perhaps 600-700 mana a second?

And that would make stealth useless. For example, I grind at Nightscream Island and I go there via Illusion Stone. I stealth in Hallucinatory to avoid getting aggro from Smythe, who is right on the spot you're ported to when leaving Hallucinatory. If stealth cost 600 mana per second, I'd end up with zero mana while the game was transferring me to Nightscream from Hallucinatory.

Really, if you made stealth cost 600 mana just so that people couldn't use Shadow Escape in PvP to make stuff harder for you, then that'd actually make Shadow Walk useless. What's the point of the skill if you can only stay stealthed for 3 seconds and it can only be used out-of-combat? That would only leave Shadow Escape, which would be have very, very limited usage, especially if you made it cost chi. For pre-89, it'd have no meaning whatsoever and for post-89, it'd only be a extremely expensive purify for Sages.
    For PVP, TW, Tournie etc, how about 3 APS? (Haven't thought of the repercussions.)

Wouldn't change anything, as a sin can pretty much permaspark with as low as 2.86 aps. You just got to cycle Rising Dragon Strike, Inner Harmony and possibly Tackling Slash in the right order.
    WHAT IS INNER HARMONY? MASTER LI'S ON STEROIDS? Literally, give every class the skill, or remove it entirely. I apologize for the strong reaction, but the Archer 100 skill has a 15 minute cooldown, and takes 20 chrono pages. Why should this be any different? That and getting chi on a demon archer is not easy at best.

Yeah well if you looked at the discussions on the Archer forum, they pretty much all agree that the extra chi gain from going Sage is not worth it.
    Again, you do not seem 2 have much expirience here either. its a lvl 5 shield for one, meaning 1 hit, not much of a troublesome feature. Secondly...euhm ever heard of teleport stun? I can KB maybe, ok, but if you tele 2 me, and learn 2 use your stunlocking skills, like BM's USED 2, then this would also be not a problem at all.

Wingspan also comes with a knockback. Knockback Arrow comes with a 12 second cooldown. Of course, if you apply Holy Path like a madman, or use instant transport skills, you'll probably be fast enough to get in a few hits. It'd go like this:

Person closes in
    Archer uses Knockback Arrow
    Person closes in
    Archer takes a free hit or two with Winged Shell
    Archer uses Wingspan
    Person closes in
    Archer takes a free hit with Wingspan's effect
    Start over

As for Shadow Teleport: It has a 3 minute cooldown and costs 1 spark. It's exactly on the level where you cannot use Shadow Teleport, then Shadow Escape and hope to wait out the cooldown. By the time the cooldown is over, your enemy will be out of cooldown with full life.

And again, having Shadow Escape cost 1 spark is absurd as it's a level 29 skill. On level 29, you only have 1 spark and 1 chi skill that gives 50 chi. You get your second chi skill at 49 and your second spark on 59. So before 59, Shadow Escape is already pretty much useless. Just because it turns awesome at endgame doesn't mean you have to turn it completely useless before that.

Obly: Replying in a quote like that might make it more readable for some, but it makes your post unquotable by others. If I were to quote you, I'd only get what you wrote yourself, outside of the quote. This is because these forums don't support quotes-within-quotes. And therefore, if I want to reply to more than one of your points, I'd have to copy-paste your stuff to notepad and copy that to the forum inside a quote. That's quite a bit of extra work for readability. So please, could you consider not doing that?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And that would make stealth useless. For example, I grind at Nightscream Island and I go there via Illusion Stone. I stealth in Hallucinatory to avoid getting aggro from Smythe, who is right on the spot you're ported to when leaving Hallucinatory. If stealth cost 600 mana per second, I'd end up with zero mana while the game was transferring me to Nightscream from Hallucinatory.

Its called an mp pot.

Whoops my bad. Just noticed the "per second part".
    And again, having Shadow Escape cost 1 spark is absurd as it's a level 29 skill. On level 29, you only have 1 spark and 1 chi skill that gives 50 chi. You get your second chi skill at 49 and your second spark on 59. So before 59, Shadow Escape is already pretty much useless. Just because it turns awesome at endgame doesn't mean you have to turn it completely useless before that.

So the ** what? Starting with level 29 you have 199 chi. If you know you may end up stealing aggro, save 100 chi for your gtfo move. No other class has anything even remotely similar. Hell, even if they made shadow escape take ALL your chi, it would STILL be **** OP. It wouldn't be useless in the slightest before 59, it would just you know, make the noob fish start using some of those grey brain cells a lil bit more.

But no, lets allow them to stealth at any time they want to in both PvP and PvE, AND give them a free spark on top of it. Bollocks. The only reason it works like this is that the devs WANTED a broken class so people would roll it, charge bajillions to make it even more op so they can go wtfpwning everything in order to make others roll a sin alt too.

Here's to hoping seekers and mystics end up to be even MORE op, so idiots shell out bajillions all over again in order to topple the sins they wasted bajillions on already.
    b:dirty
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Its called an mp pot.

Whoops my bad. Just noticed the "per second part".

So the ** what? Starting with level 29 you have 199 chi. If you know you may end up stealing aggro, save 100 chi for your gtfo move. No other class has anything even remotely similar. Hell, even if they made shadow escape take ALL your chi, it would STILL be **** OP. It wouldn't be useless in the slightest before 59, it would just you know, make the noob fish start using some of those grey brain cells a lil bit more.

But no, lets allow them to stealth at any time they want to in both PvP and PvE, AND give them a free spark on top of it. Bollocks. The only reason it works like this is that the devs WANTED a broken class so people would roll it, charge bajillions to make it even more op so they can go wtfpwning everything in order to make others roll a sin alt too.

Here's to hoping seekers and mystics end up to be even MORE op, so idiots shell out bajillions all over again in order to topple the sins they wasted bajillions on already.

The same miliong ppl spend in APS are the same amount you can spend on imporving you defense against it on pvp....

Has for pve well you a cleric you cant cry about no having squadsb:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Person closes in
    Person closes in
    Archer takes a free hit or two with Winged Shell
    Archer uses Wingspan
    Person closes in
    Archer takes a free hit with Wingspan's effect
    Start over

Considering how the opponent is never stunned, sealed, slept, or immobilized that is a very ineffective 'stun lock'. The counters for it are too numerous to fully enumerate but include tiger form, holy path, cloud sprint, leap forward, teleport, will of bod, occult ice, maze steps, head hunt, force of will, throatcut, shadow escape...

The same miliong ppl spend in APS are the same amount you can spend on imporving you defense against it on pvp....
    Actually no. There is no defensive equivalent to 5aps where you see asymptotically increasing defensive returns. A given amount of money will go much further with 5aps than with any other build.

Honestly the gear for 5aps is not that expensive. Something like Warsoul is prohibitively expensive for most people but 5aps is very very common on my server. It is not at all limited to the top tier of players. I see 5aps dagger sins with +3/+4 armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Considering how the opponent is never stunned, sealed, slept, or immobilized that is a very ineffective 'stun lock'. The counters for it are too numerous to fully enumerate but include tiger form, holy path, cloud sprint, leap forward, teleport, will of bod, occult ice, maze steps, head hunt, force of will, throatcut, shadow escape...

Of course. I didn't even mean that as anything serious. Add some Stunning Arrow and Aim Low and it's going to be rather messy.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    edited January 2011
    Of course. I didn't even mean that as anything serious. Add some Stunning Arrow and Aim Low and it's going to be rather messy.

Most would say things are pretty damn messy currently.

To tell the truth its needed much more against sins than against BMs/Barbs. Maybe humans and untamed should get a racial resistance against knockback.

Do you actually play anymore? I don't see you level and you still have that game is dead sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Most would say things are pretty damn messy currently.

To tell the truth its needed much more against sins than against BMs/Barbs. Maybe humans and untamed should get a racial resistance against knockback.

Enabling knockback only on Assassins? That'd cause a massive uproar so it wouldn't happen.
    Do you actually play anymore? I don't see you level and you still have that game is dead sig.

I do play. I've just stayed on 80 to farm my Energetic Robe: Wraithgate, which I got a few days ago. What happens now is that I get to 81, get a faction and wait until I get enough free time to level straight to 90. During the offtime I'll merchant whatever I can and grind on Nightscream for Dragon Points.

As for the signature, it's there in case they decide to **** the game even more and I decide it's time to stop playing. And it apparently makes me an automatic troll and a bandwagon-*****.

I do have to admit that I'm not exactly motivated on the improvement of the PvP aspect of the game. Of course, it's an important part of endgame, not to mention being of constant importance on PvP servers. However, that doesn't change the fact that in a game like this, those who can afford to spend lots of money will still be the top tier. Of course, working hard, merchanting and farming will allow people to be in a tier that is not much below, but they still won't be top. Also, since I live in Europe, I'm not exactly in the best position for PvP and TW in terms of timezones and ping.

I can say from experience, the only reason I used Shadow Escape early was for the free spark. The mana cost was too heavy for anything else.

Making it cost 1 spark and the 20-something mana that it already does, would make the skill practically useless until you got to a higher level.

And? You're blaming the devs for using an simple strategy that worked?
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    YAY !! THE ANSWERS R FOUND !!!!

WILL GMs FIX THINGS UP????

NO!!!! THEY ONLY DO WATEVER PWCN DOES !!!!

THERES NO POINT IN SUGGESTING ANYTHING HERE !! GMs IGNORES U !!!!

SO WHAT BENEFIT WILL YOUR THREAD BRING TO US?

NOTHING !!!

WHY?!!!

BECOS GMs WONT DO ANYTHING !!!!
    WHY DIDNT THEY DO ANYTHING??? AFTER ALL, THESE ARE AWESOME IDEAS !!!

BECOS THEY JUST WONT DO IT !!!, ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS !!! b:victory b:victory b:victory

SO DOES THAT MAKE YOUR THREAD POINTLESS????

YES !!!
  • arenkar
    arenkar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, of course Sin is very good at 1vs1 (i have archer and sin) but i think it should remain this way....At PvE , a non-cashshopped sin is not so better than an archer , archers can kill mobs way faster and easier.Of course a 5 APS sin rocks , but don't forget an archer can reach 5 APS by using fists too. The problem is that lot of sins spend lot of money to get 5 APS , while other classes don't do it (this is only my thought) . About sins' damage, well what do u want about it? Sin is as squishy as every DD class, but it has to fight MELEE way, so it gets more hits... if damage would be not so high, BP will suck and fishies would be defeated too much easy...About stealth please stop complaining about this, go and see that in every MMORPG Sin class has it!! It's like a mage with AoE . They OP ??? Read the class name : Assassin , it's not casual, they are great at 1vs1 but useless at group PvP as TW.
    I just wanna say that Sin damage is balanced to their squishysness , the thing that makes them OP is 5 APS , but take in mind fist BMs can reach it too (having a lot of more defense too) and archers too!
    Mage classes are famous for AoE and 1 shot people , every class is better for 1 aspect . And please don't say Barbs becomes useless , they still rock at PvP with armageddon and high vit. and defense .
    Every class is unique and good in this game ^^

(don't kill me , it's just an opinion :3)
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Couldnt agree with you more...

The QQ though is the aps to farm money, two years ago was the QQ about hercules venos
    who solo TTs and made tons of coins..

Then was the QQ about aps bms, then was QQ about sins wonder how many will QQ about earthguards....

On pvp two yers ago was the nix QQ , then was WTF im a 25k hp barb and a fist bm droped me in 6 seconds...
    Now is the QQ about sin (oh yes i have a 100 wizard and i know wt is like to be cosntantly ***** by stealh).

Moral is people always have to QQ about something ppl dont realise this is just entertainment b:bye
  • arenkar
    arenkar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Glad to see people can still realize it ! Every class is good at a thing , the thing makes PLAYERS ( and not class) better than others is the money they spend in the game .
    edited January 2011
    Couldnt agree with you more...

The QQ though is the aps to farm money, two years ago was the QQ about hercules venos
    who solo TTs and made tons of coins..

Then was the QQ about aps bms, then was QQ about sins wonder how many will QQ about earthguards....

On pvp two yers ago was the nix QQ , then was WTF im a 25k hp barb and a fist bm droped me in 6 seconds...
    Now is the QQ about sin (oh yes i have a 100 wizard and i know wt is like to be cosntantly ***** by stealh).

Moral is people always have to QQ about something ppl dont realise this is just entertainment b:bye

Call me stupid but if a large number of people are dissatisfied with something I would say that is indicative of a problem.

For instance if a large number of people in a neighborhood say the school system of that area is below standard I would listen to them and not reject their shared opinion. That's how people react in the real world while on these forums anyone dissatisfied with class balance is attacked and insulted, obviously the developers of this game get it perfect the first time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't mind the 5APS from sins; it's the Zerk 5APS that is bull****. Not only do daggers already out DD fists/claws... they can get zerk too.. wtf? It's like they can take out entire HA squads in PK or TW and go back to stealth after they wipe an entire squad within their 12 second immunity pot duration...
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Call me stupid but if a large number of people are dissatisfied with something I would say that is indicative of a problem.

For instance if a large number of people in a neighborhood say the school system of that area is below standard I would listen to them and not reject their shared opinion. That's how people react in the real world while on these forums anyone dissatisfied with class balance is attacked and insulted, obviously the developers of this game get it perfect the first time.

Are you happy with you life, your looks, your income, your car, your job???

Ask a thousand people this questions and see how many say yes to everything.....

This is my point....
  • number1karthus
    number1karthus Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Ask a thousand people this questions and see how many say yes to everything.....

This is my point....

That doesn't mean you don't strive and aspire for better...

If I'm not happy with something I'm always striving for better, and that's the point here.

Just because a bunch of people are not happy with something, it doesn't mean it's not really a problem. You sort of trump your own argument by pointing out how many people complain about it.
    edited January 2011

This is my point....

Still though the cynicism, anger, and disappointment that is so prevalent in the PWI community is not universal to all games.

Some games have constant feedback between the players and developers. In those games, bugs actually get corrected, balance issues are addressed, exploits are removed. These seem like foreign concepts in PWI where extremely well known bugs like magic shell and rubberbanding persist for years while player concerns are ignored by developers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    That doesn't mean you don't strive and aspire for better...

If I'm not happy with something I'm always striving for better, and that's the point here.

Just because a bunch of people are not happy with something, it doesn't mean it's not really a problem. You sort of trump your own argument by pointing out how many people complain about it.

Well if i was unhappy i moved cause well above all its Free to unstall and play another game....

But i guess ppl just want to be inside a thing they think is wrong, or broken and complain about itb:bye
  • number1karthus
    edited January 2011
    Well if i was unhappy i moved cause well above all its Free to unstall and play another game....

But i guess ppl just want to be inside a thing they think is wrong, or broken and complain about itb:bye

PWI can do no wrong detected.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Still though the cynicism, anger, and disappointment that is so prevalent in the PWI community is not universal to all games.

Some games have constant feedback between the players and developers. In those games, bugs actually get corrected, balance issues are addressed, exploits are removed. These seem like foreign concepts in PWI where extremely well known bugs like magic shell and rubberbanding persist for years while player concerns are ignored by developers.

Why dont want to flame but is you dont like you why are you still here???
    edited January 2011

I like my fashion :) You never see many complain about fashion do you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • number1karthus
    edited January 2011

Not everyone wants to just give up on something when simple changes could be made for improvement.

But the people that have quit have realized that PWI really won't change for the better.

Also learn English.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    I don't mind the 5APS from sins; it's the Zerk 5APS that is bull****. Not only do daggers already out DD fists/claws... they can get zerk too.. wtf? It's like they can take out entire HA squads in PK or TW and go back to stealth after they wipe an entire squad within their 12 second immunity pot duration...

Um... Actually, second cast Nirvana fists can get God of Frenzy, too. Cube, Buddha: Peace and first cast nirvana fist Sober Sovereign: Nirvana come with Berserk. Out of those, the God of Frenzy Weapons can all reach 5 aps, whereas the others are limited to 4 aps maximum.

As for BMs not being able to use them because the Berserk effect kills them: Get a sin to buff you, level 11 Bloodpaint is 60 minutes.
  • number1karthus
    edited January 2011
    Um... Actually, second cast Nirvana fists can get God of Frenzy, too. Cube, Buddha: Peace and first cast nirvana fist Sober Sovereign: Nirvana come with Berserk. Out of those, the God of Frenzy Weapons can all reach 5 aps, whereas the others are limited to 4 aps maximum.

As for BMs not being able to use them because the Berserk effect kills them: Get a sin to buff you, level 11 Bloodpaint is 60 minutes.

2/8 is still not balanced.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hm, I'd love for Assassins to be evened out with the other classes. I'd also love for APS to be reduced (Although..Actually, Reducing Max APS would be horrible. It just means that they'd be tonnes more Max APS/Speed Squads, and non-APS classes would find it even harder to find a squad. We need to think of a way around that..)

I think, currently, Assassins are the biggest Unbalance in the Game (Not Cashshoppers..At least I bet on a PvP server, there are PLENTY Non-cashshopped players with Average gear, for other Average Geared people to PK against.) However, on a PvE server, mostly only the level 99+/Better Geared people go PK.

As a Wizard, I know we QQ the most. Easily. The few wizards that are left QQ more than all the other classes combined, lol..

But it's because we deserve to, to be quite honest. I blame Tideborn for a lot of things.

@ With the Tideborn came another APS Class.
    @ With the Tideborn came Nirvana Palace

Pretty Much most of the things an APS User gets APS for is Nirvana Runs. Ask yourself this: How many APS Characters were there BEFORE Nirvana? People used to gaze in wonder whenever a Fist BM popped up.

This left Wizards the least desirable class for just about anything. Nobody Zhenned anymore; you now had your Hyper Stones, and Bounty Hunter Quests. What use are Wizards in a BH Squad? Tanking BH59 Perhaps, and that only? And even then, I bet other classes could do Better. Ah well, we still had Gamma/Delta, Right? Well...Sort Of. Psychics have a lot of amazing AoE's that are probably on par with a Wizards Dragon's Breath. Plus, they have a Physical Immunity, and more useful Buffs than a Wizard Has.

Then, I see the Seeker Skill, and..Well..I've heard it hits harder at Level 1 than both Barrage and The Dragon's Breath, and hits twice as fast. Goodbye Wizards only remaining use in PvE. Some say TW is where Wizards have fun..I'm not sure about that yet, but even if we do, I don't think TW Would be affected much if Wizards just disappeared.

Meh,

~Galox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
    edited January 2011
    Um... Actually, second cast Nirvana fists can get God of Frenzy, too.

No they can't. You are confusing Frenzied Rage with God of Frenzy. Also you are confusing Berserk for Sacrificial Strike.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Blademaster: lvl 29 Spirit: 9.440 Coin: 12.000

Skill
    Diamond Sutra Level 1
    Mana 50
    Channel Instant
    Cooldown 30 seconds
    Weapon Melee weapons

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Harmony
    Immediately recover 20% of your maximum HP and recover
    an addtional 250 HP over 15 seconds.

Requires one Spark

Wizard: lvl 29 Spirit: 11.800 Coin: 15.000

Skill
    The Dragon's Breath Level 1
    Range 6 meters
    Mana 120
    Channel 1.2 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Weapon Unarmed, Magic Instruments

The power of the Fire God surrounds your body in a blazing vortex.
    All enemies within 12 meters of you suffer constant Fire damage.
    Consumes 120 Mana every 3 seconds, inflicting Fire damage
    equal to base magic damage plus 1225.4. Casting will not stop
    until Mana is depleted or the spell is cancelled.

Requires one Spark

Archer: lvl 29 Spirit: 11.800 Coin: 15.000

Skill
    Aim Low Level 1
    Range Ranged Attack
    Mana 65.3
    Channel 1.0 seconds
    Cast 0.6 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Weapon Ranged Weapons

Focus all of your energy to aim a single shot inflicting
    base physical damage plus 953.1 and has a 90%
    chance to paralyze the target for 5.3 seconds.

Requires 1 arrow, bolt or unit of shot.
    Requires one Spark

Cleric: lvl 29 Spirit: 11.800 Coin: 15.000

Skill
    Siren's Kiss Level 1
    Mana 174
    Channel 1.0 seconds
    Cast 1.0 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds

Conjure a sweeping breeze inflicting Metal damage equal to your
    base magic attack plus 1020.0 to all enemies within a
    12 meter radius. Has a chance to freeze for 3 seconds.

Requires one Spark

skilltree
    Barbarian: lvl 29 Spirit: 11.800 Coin: 15.000

Skill
    Firestorm Level 1
    Range Melee
    Mana 31.9
    Channel 0.5 seconds
    Cast 2.0 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Weapon Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer or Polehammer

Emit a scorching blaze of light on enemies in a straight
    line 8.4 meters in front of you, inflicting
    base physical damage plus 110% of weapon
    damage and 764.7 Fire damage over 15 seconds.

Requires one Spark

skilltree
    Venomancer: lvl 29 Spirit: 11.800 Coin: 15.000

Skill
    Soul Transfusion Level 1
    Channel Instant
    Cooldown 60.0 seconds

Instantly exchange HP and MP values. Each transfusion
    consumes up to 100 chi.

Assassin: lvl 29 Spirit: 11.800 Coin: 15.000

Skill
    Shadow Escape Level 1
    Mana 100
    Channel 0.7 seconds
    Cast 2.8 seconds
    Cooldown 90.0 seconds
    Weapon Daggers

Force yourself into stealth. Dispel all negative status.
    Increases your Stealth Level by 1.
    Enemies with an Awareness Level lower than your Stealth Level can not see you.
    Costs 24 Mana per second.

A successful cast will increase one Spark.

Am I the only one that sees the difference?

And guess what? Oddly enough all the classes don't fail horribly because they get a one spark skill at 29. But hell, let's just roll like sins, everyone class should gain a spark using this skills.

I'd love a spark every time I used DB.

Shadow Escape not easily being used in PvE would not make life hard for sins. You could just be like every else who plays the game and oh....I don't know.... EITHER DIE OR RUN AWAY FROM THE DAMN MOB LIKE THE REST OF US DO. I don't understand why you think you're entitled to a "Oh **** I can escape scott free" button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hm, I'd love for Assassins to be evened out with the other classes. I'd also love for APS to be reduced (Although..Actually, Reducing Max APS would be horrible. It just means that they'd be tonnes more Max APS/Speed Squads, and non-APS classes would find it even harder to find a squad. We need to think of a way around that..)

I think, currently, Assassins are the biggest Unbalance in the Game (Not Cashshoppers..At least I bet on a PvP server, there are PLENTY Non-cashshopped players with Average gear, for other Average Geared people to PK against.) However, on a PvE server, mostly only the level 99+/Better Geared people go PK.

As a Wizard, I know we QQ the most. Easily. The few wizards that are left QQ more than all the other classes combined, lol..

But it's because we deserve to, to be quite honest. I blame Tideborn for a lot of things.

@ With the Tideborn came another APS Class.
    @ With the Tideborn came Nirvana Palace

Pretty Much most of the things an APS User gets APS for is Nirvana Runs. Ask yourself this: How many APS Characters were there BEFORE Nirvana? People used to gaze in wonder whenever a Fist BM popped up.

This left Wizards the least desirable class for just about anything. Nobody Zhenned anymore; you now had your Hyper Stones, and Bounty Hunter Quests. What use are Wizards in a BH Squad? Tanking BH59 Perhaps, and that only? And even then, I bet other classes could do Better. Ah well, we still had Gamma/Delta, Right? Well...Sort Of. Psychics have a lot of amazing AoE's that are probably on par with a Wizards Dragon's Breath. Plus, they have a Physical Immunity, and more useful Buffs than a Wizard Has.

Then, I see the Seeker Skill, and..Well..I've heard it hits harder at Level 1 than both Barrage and The Dragon's Breath, and hits twice as fast. Goodbye Wizards only remaining use in PvE. Some say TW is where Wizards have fun..I'm not sure about that yet, but even if we do, I don't think TW Would be affected much if Wizards just disappeared.

Meh,

~Galox
    You just waste your time. No dev. will read it even GM will not read it. They don't care for long time. What about they care is money. This unbalanced game brings lot of money so they are not willing to change it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ...your a psychic not a assassin, so how does your screenshot make any sense to what you just said?
    That screenshot is not from his damage log it is from cheze's damage log.
    rank 9 sin +10 guaranteed all but the barbs died in those 2 aoes and possibly some of the barbs.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That screenshot is not from his damage log it is from cheze's damage log.
    rank 9 sin +10 guaranteed all but the barbs died in those 2 aoes and possibly some of the barbs.

Thanks Susa. I was about to comment WTF idiot psy puts autoattack on first hotkey. And what psy has shadow teleport.
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Headhunt - 2 Spark for 6 seconds stun 30 second cooldown v.s Bm aoe stun for 6 second 35 Chi with 15 seconds cool down

Powerdash - 2 spark for 40% increase in crit for 8 second

Subsea strike- 2 spark aoe debuff for 30% for 8 seconds 30 second cool down

Throatcut - 1 spark silence for 4 second 8 second cool down

Maze Step - 1 spark immunity against stun ,pause and sleep for 10 second 100% running speed 90 second cool down

Shadow Teleport - 1 spark 3 second stun 180 seconds cool down

Shadow Jump - 30 chi teleport to nearest target within 30 meter

Deepsting - 50 chi to sleep for 5 second 15 second cool down

lets do this math for u guys
    2+2+2+1+1+1+.3+.5 = almost 10 spark

4 Moves gives us chi 2 spark + 1 spark + 150 chi + 50 chi

We still have to use your sparks if we are triple spark + skills so we use more than any other class we just gain back quickly but almost all our good skills need sparks.