Balancing of the game

12345679»

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can we rename you fail troll moron?

I believe 2 of the balance suggestions i stated were towards APS balance, and one specifically aimed at sins. But you go ahead and call it whining when people say something about how unbalanced an unbalanced game is. Since it was stated already, game is only unbalanced so people would spend money on the OP class to make PWE money.
    If the shoe fits, but of course there's not much sensibility behind your assertions. Best example, post #2 was quite a sensible retort to your OP which you conveniently blew off as "QQ" instead of gave a worthwhile response to, so one good turn deserves another. Continue on with your whiny ***** flamebait fest about sins, just don't complain when you get what you ask for.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can we rename you fail troll moron?

I believe 2 of the balance suggestions i stated were towards APS balance, and one specifically aimed at sins. But you go ahead and call it whining when people say something about how unbalanced an unbalanced game is. Since it was stated already, game is only unbalanced so people would spend money on the OP class to make PWE money.

You are absolutely right. It's a pity we cannot see how many characters JanusZeal have. I bet his has an assassin which he is playing.b:chuckle
    That's why he is telling this BS.
    And don't expect some reaction from GM. They know it very well, but it brings lot of money so they are quiet. In my country we telling this situation: "they shut up their mouths and continue walking".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I believe 2 of the balance suggestions i stated were towards APS balance

While they may be a balance towards APS they cause an unbalance for melee char's . Now for example if Bramble reflected all dmg including magic then that would be balanced since it's the same for everybody.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    You are absolutely right. It's a pity we cannot see how many characters JanusZeal have. I bet his has an assassin which he is playing.b:chuckle
    That's why he is telling this BS.
    And don't expect some reaction from GM. They know it very well, but it brings lot of money so they are quiet. In my country we telling this situation: "they shut up their mouths and continue walking".
    100 wizard (<- was in your faction in Belial, was 100 before you, knew how to play wiz better than you)
    94 barb
    101 bm
    100 cleric
    100 assassin
    100 archer (previously 51 psychic, but deleted before psy bubble of life range update)
    100 veno (HA/AA)
    83 veno (LA)

Does your country have a "telling" for QQmoar?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    100 wizard (<- was in your faction in Belial, was 100 before you, knew how to play wiz better than you)
    94 barb
    101 bm
    100 cleric
    100 assassin
    100 archer (previously 51 psychic, but deleted before psy bubble of life range update)
    100 veno (HA/AA)
    83 veno (LA)

Does your country have a "telling" for QQmoar?
    So you telling us, that's is right that casters have no chance in PVE and PVP right? So do you telling us that is it ok? Then you probably never played another MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    So you telling us, that's is right that casters have no chance in PVE and PVP right? So do you telling us that is it ok? Then you probably never played another MMO.
    If you were playing the game, never mind your own server, you'd see significantly more players rolling wizards. Why? Mages (which include psychics) do a better job now in PVP and TW thanks to the rep sale. You know, the one you were busy QQing about? That's why you don't listen to someone who doesn't play and who does nothing but whine and make baseless accusations. PVE? Been the same for the last year. Never played another MMO? I lol'd pretty hard at that one. b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Balance threads are cute. You would think after 2 years people would stop circle-jerking about balance in PW and learn to accept the poor quality of the game or move on. Nothing more than excessive derp, even for the pwi forums, can come from a thread regarding balance.

By all means, continue arguing what your idea of balance is. Just don't expect any change once you all reach a conclusion.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    aww dont waste time on arguing with janus (ohai there)

he has 8 chars? so what? he is mediocre in playing them at best =X

never met him online ofc, but i can tell from silly stuff he used to write on cleric forums. he was good in giving some 'generic-tips'. but when topic was about something more complex, then logic failed

always lotta arguing with no substance b:surrender

gotta admit that he is good in it. he can argue for 20 pages w/o touching original subject, twisting arguments and making convo personal.
    it gets boring after some time tho..
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
    edited January 2011
    he has 8 chars? so what? he is mediocre in playing them at best =X
    never met him online ofc
    when topic was about something more complex, then logic failed
    always lotta arguing with no substance b:surrender
    gotta admit that he is good in it. he can argue for 20 pages w/o touching original subject, twisting arguments and making convo personal.

/Paramedic vs. Paramedic
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    awsome 'cut (selected) and paste' skills brah?

still, doesnt change fact, that you are nitpicky ignorant, which you prove every few topics

and yes, i do make convo personal - but only with you. there is no reason to talk differently with you.

Can a GM rename this topic to "let's continue the year long tradition of whining like babies about assassins"? This is nothing ado about balance, it's a ****ing whine fest just the same when people QQ'd about nixes w/ream all the time.
    Paramedic wrote:
    aww dont waste time on arguing with janus

when topic was about something more complex, then logic failed

always lotta arguing with no substance

oh noes, thats about you
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Actually, sins were quite balanced - or a fair bit more balanced - when you could still use Expel on them. Funny how the only "bugs" that get "fixed" contribute to the brokeness of the game...
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    all i wanna say is...

its funny how all the QQ is mainly coming from wizards

and how did this go from knockback/bramble to once again lets nerf APS QQ

Yes sin's are good 1v1, but you know what ._. i still get killed by arcane class's on my 9x sin in a 1v1. Its not impossible, maybe take your time mess around with some friends who have sins. My one wizard friend and i used to waste time messing around learning strategies about the other.

and once more just to throw it out there... QQ
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Since people mainly QQ about getting killed right out of stealth. It might not seem like much but it'll help give a much better survivability. Simple Solution, Change Jone's blessings from attack +30 to defense +30 lvls. No one will get 1 shot easily or die super fast, prob. still fast though. In pve, our/everyone's dmg will become noticeably lowered. Yay for longer nv/hh/bh runs. I mainly noticed this when I forgot to renew one for Celestial Tiger Events. I usually can place atleast top 10, sometimes 10-13. But when my blessings was off, I got 16th place.. Having everyone harder to kill would also make pvp/tw more fun/balanced since many people concentrate solely on maximizing their refines on weapons but not so much on armor. This would also be a nice add because a lot of people cs'd a rank 8 weapon which hits hard! whether refined or not. Also... Use Defense Charms, if you're squishy, ijs. & dmg reducing pots, etc.

And I was just throwing out some suggestions & giving some flaws sin's had from my earlier posts, not to defend sin class. -_-

But I did kind of like the idea of the bramble/knockback skills, was fun using a lvl70 bow w/ knockback on mobs for a while b4 i sold it.

This will probably affect mostly sins though, we won't be able to kill as fast, which means someone will say "look theres a sin!, press skills, = sin dead before he can kill target. which is what everyone wants right? for sins to suck at the only thing they're good at. 1vs1. xD