RE: The recent General Summer's Sale

Comments

• Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't think I would need to be level 101 to know what the game is. Hell, I knew more about this game then 90% of the PWI population when I was level 20.
    I dunno man, each time I level, I notice my game knowledge magically increase by a tiny bit. Maybe he's right about higher levels knowing more. b:chuckle
  • TwilightSong - Sanctuary
    TwilightSong - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just ran across this PW stock blurb:
    http://www.zacks.com/research/get_news.php?id=344l4869

Perhaps PW thought that trading at 11% above its 52 week low wasn't that great and tried to change.

Oh, and just to fan the dying embers here a bit: Frankie is a horrid CM, the company is run by idiots, and there's no chance I'll play another game by this company.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol this game was at its peak before the first Anniversary, after that its been on free fall thx to the repetitive greedy sales. Guess what PWI? you are about to hit the bottom and its gonna hurt bad if it doesn't kill you.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol ya i saw a pic in here recently showing their stocks or w/e...... it droppped like a ROCK in 50X gravity. hmmm wonder why...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    all the big volume trading days are sell offs. idk how common that is, the game its self is making more money now than it has in the past, especially prior to anni packs. get em hooked and bleed em dry, its a good business model, its just not very long term, but its an MMO, not a religion, its not supposed to go on forever.

btw, unsticky to bury the player rage again. gg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm level 90 and have owned 10x BMs without HF+BR. With your knowledge, I don't think your even as good as those I've killed. So yah, for the last time, you don't know anything. And if you were over level 40, it would say so in your achievements. So how would that make me a dumbass? Everything you say about yourself is hypocritical. I have never even seen such a c0cky lowlife who thinks he is smarter then every, and I've seen a lot.

the sin on this account is actually lvl 57 which is over lvl 40. so yes, u are a dumbass.b:bye

btw, about that last part, u must not know Micheal b:laugh if u think im cocky then i must say thats the first time i have heard that one.

ive been called alot of things on these forums but cocky is definitely a first lol.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    get em hooked and bleed em dry, its a good business model, its just not very long term, but its an MMO, not a religion, its not supposed to go on forever.

lmao so true
    edited December 2010
    the sin on this account is actually lvl 57 which is over lvl 40. so yes, u are a dumbass.b:bye

True he's stupid for thinking you couldn't have main or that an achievement stating you're level 40 must mean you're level 40, but none of your arguments will hold weight as long as you won't reveal your main.
    And no, it's not because we want to see the number by your avatar (level), it's because we want to see join date or anything else that might give credit to any of the thing you say.
    btw, about that last part, u must not know Micheal b:laugh

No argument there
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    True he's stupid for thinking you couldn't have main or that an achievement stating you're level 40 must mean you're level 40, but none of your arguments will hold weight as long as you won't reveal your main.
    And no, it's not because we want to see the number by your avatar (level), it's because we want to see join date or anything else that might give credit to any of the thing you say.

No argument there

hmm, if u want to see a join date then

<

this is actually my forum acc. i joined back when this game first laucnched and played it for a bit. then left and came back. im a off and on person going from different games to different games ranging from MMOs to consoles. currently tho im active again.

but some people take this game WAY to seriously. more seriously they they take real life. that is why i get good laughs from the ppl of these forums. i know PW is there life and all but there is more to life then PWI.

btw forgot to add something:
    I don't think I would need to be level 101 to know what the game is. Hell, I knew more about this game then 90% of the PWI population when I was level 20.

that is pretty "c0cky" of u arch to say such a thing b:chuckle
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And if you were over level 40, it would say so in your achievements.

<-- *points at avatar*

Go ahead, i dare you to find this BM, my main, on my achievements. According to it i dont even have a BM. So Achievements isnt particularly an accurate thing to look at.
  • Sheikah - Raging Tide
    Sheikah - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    <-- *points at avatar*

Go ahead, i dare you to find this BM, my main, on my achievements. According to it i dont even have a BM. So Achievements isnt particularly an accurate thing to look at.

I had to look and see if what you said was true. Not because I've actually posted in this tread before now. But because I've read these lasts few posts (including the ones your post was directed towards). And omg your right! Lol, it doesn't show any achievements at all for your blademaster, lol. That's both weird and kind of funny imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    yup it only proves that arch doesnt know what he is talking about even tho he likes to pretend that he doesb:chuckle
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yup it only proves that arch doesnt know what he is talking about even tho he likes to pretend that he doesb:chuckle

God jesus frigging Christ.

Yulk and Lutircia had a baby.

And for god's sake, please change your avatar back to the anonymous, classless kind....you're making the Psychics look bad; it's bad enough YULK rolled a Psychic without you adding to the amount of contagious idiocy.
    I won't even mention that Psychics have a hard enough time finding squads for anything, and it's dumb-as-dirt players like you who insist on rolling a Psychic, don't know how to play, and fail tremendously that make other people think we're absolutely useless.

Even if you don't play your Psychic, it's your idiot opinions that also reflect badly on our class. (Even if most people don't believe it, subconsciously it does.) For the sake of god, quit posting as a Psychic if you're going to spew stupidity.

Get to level 70, and THEN come talk about people who don't know what they're talking about. 57 isn't ****. Everybody knows that 70 is the level where most players don't consider you a noob anymore.....except you wouldn't know, because you've never been there eh? Must suck. :S

Tsubakey, you are the prime example of one of the new generations of noobs who just enjoys thinking they know what they're doing, whilst facerolling the keyboard and calling it playing a game. Nobody is impressed. You're nowhere close to 90 either way, so no, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. At all.

Try again. I'd like that order with a little less blathering stupidity on the side.
    edited December 2010

God jesus frigging Christ.

Yulk and Lutircia had a baby.

And for god's sake, please change your avatar back to the anonymous, classless kind....you're making the Psychics look bad; it's bad enough YULK rolled a Psychic without you adding to the amount of contagious idiocy.
    I won't even mention that Psychics have a hard enough time finding squads for anything, and it's dumb-as-dirt players like you who insist on rolling a Psychic, don't know how to play, and fail tremendously that make other people think we're absolutely useless.

Even if you don't play your Psychic, it's your idiot opinions that also reflect badly on our class. (Even if most people don't believe it, subconsciously it does.) For the sake of god, quit posting as a Psychic if you're going to spew stupidity.

Get to level 70, and THEN come talk about people who don't know what they're talking about. 57 isn't ****. Everybody knows that 70 is the level where most players don't consider you a noob anymore.....except you wouldn't know, because you've never been there eh? Must suck. :S

Tsubakey, you are the prime example of one of the new generations of noobs who just enjoys thinking they know what they're doing, whilst facerolling the keyboard and calling it playing a game. Nobody is impressed. You're nowhere close to 90 either way, so no, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. At all.

Try again. I'd like that order with a little less blathering stupidity on the side.

the **** are u talking about? since when were "psychics" apart of the conversation?

*looks at ur name*

oh ya ur that girl hat sucks up to the highest lvl psychics on the psy forums as if they were Gods of the universe. another person that takes the game more seriously then life.

my bad carry on.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    the **** are u talking about? since when were "psychics" apart of the conversation?

*looks at ur name*

oh ya ur that girl hat sucks up to the highest lvl psychics on the psy forums as if they were Gods of the universe. another person that takes the game more seriously then life.

my bad carry on.

Seriously? Because I'm considered one of the 'good' Psychics, you think it's because I'm been kissing ****? No, I got here because, oh wait-- I worked for it. Simply because I post on the Psychic forums doesn't mean I kiss anybody's ****. Longknife, Thanos, and many of the other Psychics on that forum I consider to be colleagues and friends.

But you wouldn't know anything about that considering you're going down that path where Yulk is, where pretty much everybody considers you a blubbering fool.
    You really are Yulk's baby, aren't you? Next you're going to tell me I'm OP, amiright?

Lemme break this down to your level of I-only-have-two-braincells-to-rub-together:

You post as Psychic
    You dumb dummy dumb.
    You make other Psychics look dumb.
    Go away little Yulk baby go.

Got that now? Do I need to write it down in crayon so you can understand that better? Or do I have to hold your hand through it so you don't get scared reading the words?

I said next time try the order WITHOUT the blathering stupidity on the side. I guess that's what I can expect from a troll with only two braincells and a knack for arguing that can only be compared to one of the biggest fools on the forums. (That's Yulk, in case you didn't get it.)

Once more, try again, and try not to hurt yourself this time?
    edited December 2010
    Seriously? Because I'm considered one of the 'good' Psychics, you think it's because I'm been kissing ****? No, I got here because, oh wait-- I worked for it. Simply because I post on the Psychic forums doesn't mean I kiss anybody's ****. Longknife, Thanos, and many of the other Psychics on that forum I consider to be colleagues and friends.

But you wouldn't know anything about that considering you're going down that path where Yulk is, where pretty much everybody considers you a blubbering fool.
    You really are Yulk's baby, aren't you? Next you're going to tell me I'm OP, amiright?

Lemme break this down to your level of I-only-have-two-braincells-to-rub-together:

You post as Psychic
    You dumb dummy dumb.
    You make other Psychics look dumb.
    Go away little Yulk baby go.

Got that now? Do I need to write it down in crayon so you can understand that better? Or do I have to hold your hand through it so you don't get scared reading the words?

I said next time try the order WITHOUT the blathering stupidity on the side. I guess that's what I can expect from a troll with only two braincells and a knack for arguing that can only be compared to one of the biggest fools on the forums. (That's Yulk, in case you didn't get it.)

Once more, try again, and try not to hurt yourself this time?

you are raging over the fact that im posting on a lvl 1 psychic even despite the fact that ive always had this avatar and name. chill out bro, doesn't get that serious.b:shocked

i know you praise the psychic class and the high lvls of those classes like Gods but damn... u are prime example of the kind of ppl I'm talking about. hmm, maybe i should start posting on my other psychic to see if u rage even moreb:chuckle

btw, yulk is a higher lvl psychic then u. u mad?
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    you are raging over the fact that im posting on a lvl 1 psychic even despite the fact that ive always had this avatar and name. chill out bro, doesn't get that serious.b:shocked

First off, I'm a chick.

If you were posting on a BM, they would tell you to GTFO.
    If you were posting on an Assassin, they would tell you to GTFO.
    If you were posting on an Archer, they would tell you to GTFO.
    If you were posting on a Barb, they would tell you to GTFO.
    If you were posting on a Veno, they would tell you to GTFO.
    If you were posting on a Cleric, they would tell you to GTFO.
    And if there WERE Mystics and Seekers, THEY would tell you to GTFO.

The point is, no matter which class you're posting as, you're going to make them look like an idiot, much like how Yulk made the blademasters look like facerolling fools, and is currently doing to the Psychic community. I don't expect you to understand since it's obvious you don't even have TWO braincells to rub together.

i know you praise the psychic class and the high lvls of those classes like Gods but damn... u are prime example of the kind of ppl I'm talking about. hmm, maybe i should start posting on my other psychic to see if u rage even moreb:chuckle
    If you think I'm going to rage over another one of your hyper'd accounts, you're mistaken. Good try though.

Quick! What's the first skill you learn at level 9? Since you're so pro n' ****, you should know that.

btw, yulk is a higher lvl psychic then u. u mad?
    LMAO!

OH MY GOD.

That's f*cking hilarious.

Yulk has a level 27 Psychic last I checked. You wanna run those numbers through your head? Let me help you.

77 > 27. That's a 50 level difference.
    Hell, I haven't even been playing that often due to lack of FC squads, and the fact I have college to do. It's a very high possibility that if I had the time to play that I'd like, I'd be at the very LEAST 85 right now.

I'm not even going to ASK you to try again...it's clear that you couldn't even argue your way out of a wet paper bag.

Reeeeeesponses. I'm leaving now. I just realized I've been arguing with a troll for the past 10 minutes. [/facepalm] You'd think I'd have learned from Yulk by now.
    edited December 2010
    Born_Free, you mad bro? why you so mad tho? you should stop being so mad cuz your nerdrage only makes you look more and more like a idiot.

especially since your initiall rage towards me had nothing to do with the previous conversation and it still doesnt b:chuckle
    edited December 2010
    *Epic nerdrage*

alright, let's go through this bit by bit.
    First off, I'm a chick.

This is the internet. Proof or it isn't true, ijs.
    The point is, no matter which class you're posting as, you're going to make them look like an idiot, much like how Yulk made the blademasters look like facerolling fools, and is currently doing to the Psychic community. I don't expect you to understand since it's obvious you don't even have TWO braincells to rub together.

wow, slow it down there princess. I think he may have a point in you taking the game too seriosly.
    First of all- I havn't been turned down once for a squad on my bm alt by the reply of, "sorry, Yulk made you guys seem like noobs, we won't be needing your services."
    Second of all- you overestimate the forums waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. You think ONE troll could cause an ENTIRE SERVER to rethink squading with psychics? You think ONE lvl 27 psychic troll could cause an ENTIRE SERVER to rethink squading with a lvl 77 psychic? Sounds to me like you have some problems finding squads for some more personal reasons, not in the least involving Yulk.
    Third of all- you resort to name calling? Even more than that, the "you don't have X number of brain cells" cliche? C'mon, I'm not even a psychic and I saw that one coming ucwutIdidthar?
    Quick! What's the first skill you learn at level 9? Since you're so pro n' ****, you should know that.
    Fundamental Fail. You learn 3 new skills at lvl 9 as a psychic, so to say there is a "first" (as in one somehow comes before the others) isn't the best thing to ask.

Now I'm gonna break the rules and quote other posts you made b:shocked
    Seriously? Because I'm considered one of the 'good' Psychics, you think it's because I'm been kissing ****
    SS of someone saying you're a good psychic. SS or it didn't happenb:angry. Btw I tro- erm surf the psychic forums occasionally since I have a psy alt, and it has to be noted- you do have a tendency to suck up. Whether or not it truly is "sucking up" can be debated I suppose, but it seems apparent that I'm not the only one that feels that way. And the way your writings are -percieved- is what matters at the end of the day, right?
    Everybody knows that 70 is the level where most players don't consider you a noob anymore
    lolwut? Saysdalvl70 amiright?
    Sorry, but "everybody" doesn't "know" that 70 is the magical level when you suddenly begin to comprehend every aspect of the game and arn't considered a noob anymore. Being 8X, I can look back at 7X and appreciate how little I knew of the game at 7X. And no doubt, me going demon and entering the 9X's will shed even more light on how ignorant I once was.
    And I personally, and always have believe, you are a noob till 9X. By 9X, you've played the game for a good amount of time, you've probabally experienced a majority of the content, and you've met/talked to enough people to have a cultured view of the game.
    No amount of reading on forums can amount to actually playing the game.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Personally am never going to squad a psychic again because Yulk made me realize they're all idiots. Gosh. Why was I so blind before?!
    /ragedeletesmain

See you on psy forums. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Ok you got me on that one lol, its not like i check everyones achievements to see if they are that level. But overall I actually know how this game works and I don't make fun of people for sounding like a complete idiot on forums. Except you of course.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Personally am never going to squad a psychic again because Yulk made me realize they're all idiots. Gosh. Why was I so blind before?!
    /ragedeletesmain

See you on psy forums. b:bye

Who is yulk?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Who is yulk?

A level 49 Blademaster who uses proper spelling and grammar to make himself sound smart here on forums.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    A level 49 Blademaster who uses proper spelling and grammar to make himself sound smart here on forums.

so why is his name used everywhere o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so why is his name used everywhere o.O

If you make 1.6k posts about how awesome you are, how OP level 59 skills are, how useless is claw sin/barb/archer... you deserve that.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you make 1.6k posts about how awesome you are, how OP level 59 skills are, how useless is claw sin/barb/archer... you deserve that.

i made 3k posts :(
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    i made 3k posts :(

*pat pat*

On the bright side, you haven't caught his stupid yet, you're still okay.

By the way, it's been a while....Sense: This sale makes none.
    edited December 2010
    Ok you got me on that one lol, its not like i check everyones achievements to see if they are that level. But overall I actually know how this game works and I don't make fun of people for sounding like a complete idiot on forums. Except you of course.

Micheal does it 1000x better then me. u should go qq to him to about it to and not just me since im no big expert on it. i just saying.b:surrender
  • OceansCalm - Heavens Tear
    OceansCalm - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *pat pat*

On the bright side, you haven't caught his stupid yet, you're still okay.

By the way, it's been a while....Sense: This sale makes none.

You are a moron who gives both morons and sycophancy a bad name. Your sucking-up posts make the stomach churn. IJS.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Maybe what we think of as maturity actually comes from people just getting tired of insulting each other back and forth.

I think some are maturing fast.. or hope so.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
This discussion has been closed.