RE: The recent General Summer's Sale

Options

Comments

• PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cool story bro,
    drunk or not, you cant be that stupid to have still not realized that people are complaining about end game pvp, not pve, fail troll is fail b:bye

and i you havent noticed R8 is not engame gear or R9 as frankie said there will be new engame stuffs so u are teh trolly :D pls /close this thread ^^
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and i you havent noticed R8 is not engame gear or R9 as frankie said there will be new engame stuffs so u are teh trolly :D pls /close this thread ^^

lol fail troll, it doesn't matter what gear it is, if its gear you can only acquire/equip at around end game levels (around 100), then its end game, doesn't matter if its TT99, nirvana, FC stuff, warsoul ****, or rank gear now, its still end game, you don't realize the fail you bring with your responses, stop trying and speak less BR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol fail troll, it doesn't matter what gear it is, if its gear you can only acquire/equip at around end game levels (around 100), then its end game, doesn't matter if its TT99, nirvana, FC stuff, warsoul ****, or rank gear now, its still end game, you don't realize the fail you bring with your responses, stop trying and speak less BR.

dmn i didnt know that ppl rage so much abt a game like u do :D
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dmn i didnt know that ppl rage so much abt a game like u do :D

lol explain the part where I raged, don't be mad, its only PW you fail at (as far as I know), please go back to Trolling101.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol explain the part where I raged, don't be mad, its only PW you fail at (as far as I know), please go back to Trolling101.

erm im not mad im just laughing at ppl who cries about R8 b:kiss
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I like how this got desticked without ONE SINGLE RESPONSE from frankie after 40 some pages. Just hopin this would get lost and die out and blow over huh? think again.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hey guys,

I know a lot of you are shocked about the recent General Summer's Sale items and their pricing. PWI has been out for 2+ years now, and even finding someone in full Rank 8 is still very rare, let alone Rank 9. Under the original conditions, even one player on a server obtaining a rank 9 ring would have been next to impossible, considering the amount of rep, chips, and Medals of Glory necessary. Remember, these original conditions were created by developers from a different country and different gaming culture--one where it is commonplace and even expected to play for eight hours a day, every day--a place where level 105 was achieved within three months of its release.

Thanks all.

So this sale will always be around right? The current pricing for rank gear is perm in cash-shop for the price it currently is?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Kyrael - Dreamweaver
    Kyrael - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So this sale will always be around right? The current pricing for rank gear is perm in cash-shop for the price it currently is?

No. It's leaving December 29th.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

wrong.

"endgame" gear in MMO standards is the highest lvl AND most powerful gear u can get in the game. right now the highest possible and most powerful gear you can possibly get is rank 9. so therefor rank 9 is the only "endgame" gear. everything else is lower tier then that.

if the new expansion brings something more powerful then rank 9 then that will become the new endgame gear.

there are exceptions tho. like a low lvl gear (i.e warsoul) being the most powerful weapon u can possibly get in the game. but even warsoul is loosing its endgame status to rank 9.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wrong.

"endgame" gear in MMO standards is the highest lvl AND most powerful gear u can get in the game. right now the highest possible and most powerful gear you can possibly get is rank 9. so therefor rank 9 is the only "endgame" gear. everything else is lower tier then that.

Nirvana is still end-game. Why don't you level up to 70 or 80 instead of talking about stuff you really don't know about?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nirvana is still end-game. Why don't you level up to 70 or 80 instead of talking about stuff you really don't know about?

hai trollb:bye

try reading a post next time before u fail on your trolling.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hai trollb:bye

pot/kettle/black

b:bye
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wrong.

if the new expansion brings something more powerful then rank 9 then that will become the new endgame gear.

there are exceptions tho. like a low lvl gear (i.e warsoul) being the most powerful weapon u can possibly get in the game. but even warsoul is loosing its endgame status to rank 9.

This guy is like a Yulk twin.

Endgame gear is what's best for their own class. BMs can't do much with full rank 9 gear.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This guy is like a Yulk twin.

Endgame gear is what's best for their own class. BMs can't do much with full rank 9 gear.

that depends on what kind of BM u are. rank 9 can be pretty devastating for BMs.

noob.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that depends on what kind of BM u are. rank 9 can be pretty devastating for BMs.

noob.

I agree, Rank 9 is pretty devastating for BMs, you know.. with them being one shots to any Wizard that so much as sneezes now :P
    edited December 2010
    Options

noob.

So have you started farming your end-game gear? Oh wait.... so have you done your 20-20-20 for your FB69 yet? b:chuckle

EDIT: Oh wait you're not even there yet... make sure you finish your Mysteriouswood Fruit quest before you do your FB59. b:bye
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its unstickied :o interesting.

i love how when some of these threads become un-stickied, quarrels break out. how ironic.............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So have you started farming your end-game gear? Oh wait.... so have you done your 20-20-20 for your FB69 yet? b:chuckle

EDIT: Oh wait you're not even there yet... make sure you finish your Mysteriouswood Fruit quest before you do your FB59. b:bye
    How do you even know what level he is?
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options

noob.

Yes, you obviously will go for Sage, vit build, and pure axe. Let's see you beat me when you reach my level. Which i am assuming will be in 20 levels.

You can't kill anyone good with only axe.

BTW, takes one to know one.. noob.

Like i said, Yulk twin. Except Yulk is actually right sometimes.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options

It says in his achievements that "he has reached level 40 on assassin".
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It says in his achievements that "he has reached level 40 on assassin".

protip: your a dumbass if u go by achievements alone on core connect for experience.

micheal and the other "game is dead" people just mad cuz he thinks game is dead and have been proven countless times by me and others that its not. i dont blame his rage towards me actually /ridicule.

btw arch your not even high enough to wear TT 99 yet. but i admire your trolling efforts
  • XAkiraa - Heavens Tear
    XAkiraa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes, you obviously will go for Sage, vit build, and pure axe. Let's see you beat me when you reach my level. Which i am assuming will be in 20 levels.

You can't kill anyone good with only axe.

BTW, takes one to know one.. noob.

Like i said, Yulk twin. Except Yulk is actually right sometimes.

I wouldn't talk since you are only lvl 90. So don't try to flex your lvl 90 musclesb:shutup
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't talk since you are only lvl 90. So don't try to flex your lvl 90 musclesb:shutup

z0mgz0rs you're lvl 1... U R NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO A 90 LIEK THAT....
    edited December 2010
    Options

His main is Ballistixz a lvl 57 Assasin from HT. He's trolled the forums on numerous accounts. He might have a higher level main, most likely on a pserver. It doesn't matter cause he's not very bight and likes to switch names around. All around dim witted and shady. lol
    edited December 2010
    Options
    His main is Ballistixz a lvl 57 Assasin from HT. He's trolled the forums on numerous accounts. He might have a higher level main, most likely on a pserver. It doesn't matter cause he's not very bight and likes to switch names around. All around dim witted and shady. lol

ur one to talkb:chuckle

but i just LOVE how u got so much info on little old me. i am flattered really that someone would waste there time like that on gathering information about me b:cute.

since you have so much info on me and know so much about me, what are these other accounts that u say i troll on o:? i am very curious now.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    troll2.jpg

/5char
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont see how a game thats devoloped for one countries play style has to be altered .

Longevity is based one how good a game is .

If the game was created for achievments then time makes no difference, its the end goal that people play towards or just the fun aspect a game can offer.

Making the end goal easy via achievments would mean hard core reaching those goals and geting bored where as the casual player would see it as being possible given enough time.

If you had stuck with the developers format then hard core players would probably be on the same time scale to reach there goals as the same players from the coutry the game origionated from. Where as the casual players would think maybe the end goals are impossible to reach but would still play for the fun aspect.

What you have done has imo totaly messed about with the game to a point where there are no achievments and worse the fun aspect is gone and you buy your end goal.

It has been known for along time now that PWI has only one goal and thats to make as much money as possible .
    Note! i say PWI because i have no idea if the origional version has gone along the same lines of selling end gear via cash shop, but from what you (Frankie) say these changes were made because we wernt prepared to grind like the people from the origional country which leads me to think they still have to work for it.

I wont speak for others but when i play MMO's im a semi hard core player. I never expect the gear hard core players get but thats fine, they put in the extra time effort required so they deserve it. I also dont expect to have the mounts and fashion cash shoppers have if i dont spend real cash.
    What i dont expect or accept from a game is to be able to purchace end game gear . In all honesty i think end game gear should be totaly worked for and soul bound.

I admire people who have worked hard in a game for the achiements, i have no admiration when it can be bought and in the end the game becomes a joke to play.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh look, this was unstickied.....

>.> I wonder why.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    protip: your a dumbass if u go by achievements alone on core connect for experience.

micheal and the other "game is dead" people just mad cuz he thinks game is dead and have been proven countless times by me and others that its not. i dont blame his rage towards me actually /ridicule.

btw arch your not even high enough to wear TT 99 yet. but i admire your trolling efforts

I'm level 90 and have owned 10x BMs without HF+BR. With your knowledge, I don't think your even as good as those I've killed. So yah, for the last time, you don't know anything. And if you were over level 40, it would say so in your achievements. So how would that make me a dumbass? Everything you say about yourself is hypocritical. I have never even seen such a c0cky lowlife who thinks he is smarter then every, and I've seen a lot.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options

I don't think I would need to be level 101 to know what the game is. Hell, I knew more about this game then 90% of the PWI population when I was level 20.
This discussion has been closed.